The Villa - Reunion

Story Info
Ten Years Later.
2.9k words
4.24
30.2k
17

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters in this story are all over eighteen and the age of consent, sex if it happens is consensual. UK English is the rule: if the spellings Mum, arse or colour annoy you, don't go any further, for the rest of you enjoy.

*****

Jack Ashton and his sister Chloe made their way back to the small village where their parents had rented a villa ten years before. they negotiated the small roads in the tiny Seat they had rented at the airport.

"Jack it's really weird being back here where it all began," Chloe said as she placed her hand on his thigh, he smiled and nodded as they approached the entrance.

As he hopped out to open the gate a familiar "Hola!" sounded and a pair of beautiful Spanish girls ran to open the gate. They hugged Jack and held him tight. Chloe leapt out and ran to the group, they saw her and pulled her into the huddle. Questions and answers rattled back and forth as they caught up on the intervening years. Jack left the others as they went inside, returning to the car, he heard a motorcycle draw up and another pair of locals jumped off; a tall man and an elegant woman. Jack stared,

"Antonio? Olvido?" he queried, they nodded as he walked towards them, then ran to hug him and exchange kisses.

"My God, look at you both, so tall and grown up, wow, I am totally blown away. Olvido you're gorgeous, you look stunning, Antonio, you look like a younger version of your Dad. How are Pepe and Candela, are they well?"

They too exchanged stories to catch up on the past years.

They abandoned the bike and car and went inside. As they rounded the corner to the garden they were spotted by the others and with squeals of joy they all hugged and exchanged kisses.

After opening up the apartment they congregated on the balcony and settled down on chairs and loungers, cold drinks in hand.

Lola and Maria explained that Uncle Jose, Aunt Vikki with Alba and Christine had settled back in the village, and their mother Julia had asked them to stay with them. Jose's compensation had paid for extra rooms and an additional communal bathroom to be added to their house and that they had all settled together. Alba and Christine had insisted on sharing one of the huge new rooms with Lola and Maria and the four were best friends. Just then a banging on the door and more cries of "Hola!" came as Alba and Christine appeared. They brought champagne and everyone soon had a glass.

Antonio and Olvido brought everyone up to date with their story and confirmed that Pepe had retired and he and Candela were inseparable. They were currently in France on a holiday, checking out the Loire Valley region with his brother and wife. Olvido said that she and Antonio were lovers and were currently renting a house near their parents. Olvido had completed University and was working on her Masters degree. Antonio had also finished his degree and now worked for a publishing firm in town and was making decent money. They had a flat in town, but spent weekends and holidays back in the village to be near their parents.

Jack and Chloe held hands. Jack smiled and prompted Chloe to tell their story to date.

She and Jack had both completed university, she had a first and Jack a two-one. They had good jobs and a flat. Last year they had a little girl they had named her Maria Lola Olvido Ashton. everyone cheered and there were hugs and kisses again. Little Maria was at home with Rose and Dave at the moment, but were expected in the next forty eight hours.They were booked on a later flight, as Dave had to finish some work first. They had decided that Jack and Chloe should have a little time to themselves before they arrived. Chloe showed pictures of a pretty little blond haired baby.

The door was opened again and in came Julia and Vikki, followed by Jose, with more hugs and kisses, the photo was passed around and there were congratulations. Jose produced two more champagne bottles and these were instantly opened and shared.

Julia and Vikki insisted everyone should go back to their home tonight for a proper get together and it was agreed that they would all meet about eight pm for drinks and a meal.

Alba pulled Olvido to one side, "Wow, is that really skinny little Antonio, the kid with the permanent hard-on?"

"Yes, he may not be skinny now, but he still has a hard-on for me," Olvido giggled and nudged her.

"You're so lucky, I bet you have to fight women off all day."

"No, Antonio is a one girl guy. How are you and Alba, still good?"

"You bet, I love her so much, you know how it hurts when they aren't there?"

"Tell me about it, how about Lola and Maria are they happy."

"Oh yes, we're really lucky the four of us, we get on so well and we're more like four sisters than two sets of cousins. I couldn't be happier."

"Good, I'm looking forward to this evening, we haven't seen you all for years, we hardly get down to the beach now, is it still as empty as it used to be?"

"Yes, we go down sometimes, same old families as usual, and they are all getting older, though some have married and there are a few kids around."

"Hmm, maybe Antonio and I should take a few days off and come down to meet you all on the beach again."

Christine grinned, "Hey everyone how about a day out on the beach, Olvido says she and Antonio would try to get some time off, how about it?"

Everyone seemed to agree and so it was decided that once Olvido confirmed the days they would arrange a party on the beach.

Gradually the group broke up and Chloe and Jack found themselves alone. They sat together in the lounge. they relaxed in the silence.

"Wow, what a day, I'm exhausted, bedtime Mr A. come on."

Chloe dragged Jack off the sofa and arm in arm they walked to the bedroom.

At eight Jack and Chloe pulled into Julia's drive, they looked at the extended house, which blended in perfectly with the older parts. Walking round the side they were greeted by the family and hugged and kissed again. Hearing a bike pull up they waited until Antonio and Olvido walked in, to huge shouts and cheers. Then another car pulled in and Pepe and Candela appeared to be greeted by another round of cheers and whooping. They had arrived in the afternoon and been alerted by the children to the evening festivities. Pepe had a bag with half a dozen bottles of his brother's wine, which he and Jose placed on the long table set out in the garden. Julia and Candela shared a long hug and kissed repeatedly. Jack and Pepe shook hands and hugged, then he spotted Chloe and whistled, she laughed and ran to him for a hug. Candela and Julia parted and they came to hug Chloe and Jack.

"Candela, as beautiful as ever and your daughter is your image, you must be so proud."

"Jack you rascal, yes I think that Olvido has the best of Pepe and me, but let's not forget my handsome son, what a fine man he has turned into. He and Olvido are such a beautiful couple. He works hard for them to live in town, but they come home at weekends and it is lovely."

"Candela, this is my daughter, well Chloe's and my daughter. She will be here tomorrow, her name is Maria Lola Olvido Ashton and she is just a year old."

Candela's eyes welled up and she gasped,

"Jack she is beautiful, you must be so happy, what do Rose and Dave think of their granddaughter?"

"Well you can ask them tomorrow they'll be here with her, they're taking a later flight so we could have some time together."

"Oh and you're spending it with us, poor you."

"Candela, it couldn't be better, it is such good fun to see you all and catch up and just enjoy being back where we started and our life together began. It's perfect."

"Food's ready come on, find a seat and start." Pepe and Antonio began to place meats, cheeses, fruits, salads and bread on the table, everyone came and sat. They opened the wine and set to with gusto. Julia and Vikki came out from the kitchen and removed their aprons, sitting with their guests. Soon the chatter slowed as everyone ate, passing spoonfuls and forkfuls of food for others to try. As the plates cleared, Pepe went to the kitchen and returned with filled plates of chicken pieces and seafood. Everyone tucked in and a new round of drinks were poured. As the night lengthened they chatted until it was cold enough to venture inside. The huge house swallowed them up and eventually tiredness began to envelope them. After much protestation Pepe and Candela, Antonio and Olvido, Jack and Chloe were persuaded to stay over. As there were enough bedrooms soon everybody settled down and went to sleep.

The following morning screams and laughing were heard from the girls room and Olvido and Antonio went to investigate. They found a full on pillow fight in progress and before long had been forced to join in if only to defend themselves. All four of the girls were naked and Antonio's pants tented as he watched the girls dancing round in front of him. Olvido noticing his hard-on slewed round and caught him with the pillow she had commandeered. Antonio gasped and fell backwards landing at the feet of Christine who had to step over him as Maria aimed a blow at her.

Antonio looked up between Christine's legs and laughed at the entrancing sight above him. Christine squealed and squatted down so her pussy landed on Antonio's face, as another pillow whooshed above her head courtesy of Alba. Antonio reacted by kissing the bare plump lips presented to him, Christine screamed and stood, catching two pillows, one from the right and one from the left. With an "Ooofff" she sailed backwards and landed on the bed at Olvido's feet. Christine reacted by grabbing at the front of Olvido's panties and hauling them down, Olvido attempted top reach down but a pillow hit her and sent her backwards, with a tearing sound her panties ripped away and she stood in her bra, a red mark on her thighs showing where the panties had parted.

Laughing she unhooked her bra, letting her breasts free, and began whirling her pillow as she jumped for the other beds. They all cheered as Antonio sat up and caught the full force of her motion and fell backwards again battered by her assault.

"Wow Olvido, you got breasts!" said Lola admiringly, "they're superb, I bet they're worth the wait."

"Oh yes they certainly are." shouted Antonio, as Christine, Alba and Maria pummeled him with their pillows.

"Not as superb as yours," said Olvido, adjusting her aim and whacking Lola, who squealed and danced backwards.

"Not fair, you're picking on the oldest one," said Lola laughing.

"And the prettiest," said Maria, diverting her attention to Olvido and climbing up onto the bed behind her.

Her pillow sent Olvido dancing forward and onto Lola's bed. Dropping her pillow, she tried to keep her balance by grabbing at Lola, Lola half turned and Olvido's hands grabbed a breast and her arse, They tumbled in a heap, at which the other's roared and descended on them, pillows flying. Olvido grabbed Lola and tried to pull her over her as a shield, Lola fought back and the others hit any girl they could. Finally exhausted they all sat down in a heap around Lola and Olvido.

"I think we need a shower after all that." said Maria, standing up and reaching for Alba. Alba grabbed Antonio, who grabbed Olvido, who grabbed Lola who grabbed Christine.

They shouted and danced for the large new walk in shower in their en-suite bathroom. Pulled by the others, Olvido and Antonio bounded into the shower. Antonio pulled off his shorts and the four girls whistled their appreciation as his rock hard cock danced in from of them.

"Look at you, Olly you lucky girl."

"Bagsy washing that."

"No I'm the lucky girl." said Olvido laughing

"Ahem. any room for a couple more?" said Chloe as she and Jack walked into the shower, "We heard the party and thought we'd join in."

"Come and join the fun," laughed Lola, as she and Maria cuddled together.

Smiling they all linked hands and stood in the shower, warm water cascading over them from the four shower heads set in the walls. They found shampoos and shower gel and began to wash each other, switching round to add to the fun. Jack and Antonio feeling different hands on their cocks and washing countless breasts and bottoms. Lola and Maria turned back to back and wriggled against each other, to loud cheers, turning they kissed lovingly and giggled. As the water began to cool they wandered out.

As the emerged they paired up and began drying each other with a huge pile of towels left on a stool by the entrance to the shower.

An impromptu al-fresco breakfast ensued until Jack and Chloe had to leave to get to the airport to meet their parents and daughter. Pepe and Candela made to leave, but Antonio and Olvido were persuaded to stay on, as the girls talked up a storm, persuading them to go to the beach.

Twenty minutes later the six were ready and with bags and parasol set out for the beach. They walked together to the cars and chattered away, Olvido and Antonio arm in arm listened to all the gossip. At the beach they spread themselves out and set out towels and the parasol and lay out to enjoy the sun. Sunblock was sensually rubbed in and Antonio lay back his dick hard and erect like a lone yacht stranded on the sand. The five girls looked in admiration, although Olvido knew she would be the winner in the end.

"Olvido, you lucky girl, see how Antonio salutes you."

"I want one of those, but not all the time,"

"I am here and can hear what your saying about me you know."

"Yes and you know we'd all like that hidden in our pussies."

"Yes please, let's hid it away from prying eyes,"

"Go to sleep, Olly's the only one for me."

"Didn't feel like that in the shower!"

"I can't argue with that, but you were all very naughty."

"Olvido you're being quiet."

"I can't argue with you, as I really enjoyed my first group shower."

"Ohh, do you want to try it again?"

"Yes I do, but not without Antonio, it wouldn't be right."

"Oh Olly! What a turn on you are."

"Ohh she is that, look at her with her perfect breasts and plump pussy, flat belly and pert bum."

"Stop it I was hoping this would go down, now it'll be up for hours."

"Ohh goody, I love looking at it waving in the breeze."

"Olly you're not supposed to laugh."

"Sorry darling, but it is a lovely sight, mmmm, I'm imagining it in me right now."

"Ohh God you lot are impossible, please stop, my balls ache."

"We can help you there, there's a box of tissues and some hand lotion."

"Olly stop it, you're encouraging them, please, I just want to lie here."

"So do we but on top of you!"

"I give up."

"Good, get him girls."

The girls jumped up and all piled themselves against Antonio, with Lola pushing Olvido down on his erection. They kissed and stroked him, as Olvido rose and fell gently on his cock. Antonio gasped and shuddered as they cheered and clapped, Olvido closed her eyes as the orgasms cascaded through her body, feeling his seed jet up high inside her.

"Olly I'm sorry, I couldn't help it, you felt so good, I couldn't hold back."

Olly laughed and kissed him, then reached up to wrap an arm each round Lola and Alba.

"I wouldn't worry darling, they'll calm down once you've serviced them all." She winked at Lola as she slowly released her.

"Well I'll die happy, because despite your beauty Olly, they are very hot chicks."

"Chicks indeed, cheeky bugger, be careful Stud, we might just fuck you to a standstill."

"It won't take much, I'm tired already."

They all cheered and kissed and stroked him.

"Thank you,"

"Yes thank you everyone, what a very pleasant day it's turning into." said Olvido lying down next to Antonio and his limp dick.

Then silence as they all lay lost in thought and sleep.The beach remained deserted almost alll day, by which time Antonio had indeed serviced all five girls in his head. He lay on the towel face up with a grin on his face, everywhere he looked there was a curvaceous beautiful naked woman. Olvido lay by his side, pleasure written over her face.

"Stop it!" she said quietly,

"What?"

"What you're thinking,"

"How do you know what I'm thinking?"

"Because your name's Antonio and you're surrounded by naked women."

"Caught!" he sighed and grinning reached for her hand.