The Village Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Davot makes his move
1.7k words
4.4
11.4k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Nardion removed his cock from my ass, I had to smile. I turned and kissed him remembering that day so long ago when as my teacher he had removed my clothes and started me down the path that I still walk.

"I need to run little slut, but I will see you later.' He said zipping up his pants as he turned toward the door. I looked around the small café of our village, owned and operated by my brother-in-law and waited to see if anyone else was going to want a turn. Instead I heard my brother in law yell.

"Sister, Father says to grab a booth he wishes to speak with you."

I nodded and walked naked over to one of the booths near the back of the café. Despite my heavy breasts, and hairy pussy, and if I may say so myself attractive face and body being on full display none of the men would dare to stop me, even though on my occasion any and all of them had used and abused me in the past. Today my father-in-law was coming to speak to me. Davot was coming here and no one dared, even after all these years interfere with him

My brother-in-law brought a cup of coffee and a piece of baklava over to my table and I smiled. "Thanks."

I started out the window waiting for Davot and recalling the first time I actually meet him.

It was the morning after Nardion had strip me at music rehearsal. I was waiting down the block from our home for the small van that would take me out of the village and to the larger town nearby for school. I was first on the corner that day likely because I had not slept much the night before thinking of what had happened.

I was wearing a button down white blouse, a short plaid school girl skirt, sandals, bra and panties

Suddenly and seemingly out of nowhere a long car black car pulled up and the rear window rolled down.

"Would you like a lift to school this morning Christina?"

I gasped, it was Davot. I had never him but of course I knew who he was. Some small part of my brain said say no, but of course that was not an option, instead I mumbled a thank you and walked around to the other side, opened the door and climbed in.

I climbed in the car and Davot turned to me and offered his hand. "We have not been formally introduced. I am Davot."

I smiled no first name, no mister, all he needed was to say his last name and in our village

I shook his hand. "Christina."

"I am aware of that dear, I suppose that Nardion has mentioned that I have been watching you?"

"Yes." I replied.

Davot tapped the window that separated the back seat from the front and the car pulled off.

"And you I suppose are wondering why?" He said softly.

I nodded.

"You are a bright intelligent girl Christina. Do you know what power is?"

"It is getting people to do what you want."

He grinned. "Exactly and how do you do that?"

I shook my head. "Money? Fear?"

"Yes. Yes" Davot replied. "Both, but power is also a matter of making people accept what may be unacceptable to them. Giving them no choice but to accept because you have spoken. This is why I have chosen you." He paused looked me up and down and then went on. "But before we speak of what I hope to use you for let me tell you the rewards. I have arranged for a position for your father in Tirinia, his salary will triple and he and your mother will be assigned an apartment far larger than the house you currently live in. This is my gift for your family, simple for you hearing me out. That is correct even if you refuse....reject my offer this has been arranged and will happen. For you, if you accept my offer, in four years, you will be sent to an American University and have both your undergraduate and graduate work paid for. After which you can return home or remain there, your choice."

I choked out my reply. "And in exchange?"

"In exchange we will turn this village on its ear."

Over the course of the next ten minutes Davot explained his plan to me and I made a choice that would forever turn my life upside down.

"So." I asked when he was finished. "How do we start?"

As if on cue I felt the car come to a stop, a glance out the window told me we were not at my school, instead we were in front of a small café, the same one I sit in as I write this, but which was then owned by an older man named Shehu who had gone to school with my father.

"Remove you skirt" Davot said to me.

I reached behind me and undid my zipper then slide it down over my ass. I handed to Davot who folded it and placed it on the seat.

"Are you talented enough to remove the bra without the blouse coming off?" He asked smiling

I obliged him showing him for the first time but not the last how talented I was.

I sat there in my white blouse which if I stood would barely cover my panties and said. "And now?"

He got out of his side of the car and came around opening my door.

"And now we get coffee."

As I climbed out of the car Davot reached over to me and undid the three top buttons of my shirt and the bottom two, leaving only the two in the middle buttoned and exposing my panties with every step I took.

He motioned me to go on in ahead of him. I walked in the door of the café while he remained leaning against the car.

As soon as I stepped in every head turned. Then as now the place was almost always filled with men, that day there were more than a dozen, all of them a decade or more older than me. Behind the counter my father's school mate lifted his eyes. He hustled over to me as I walked toward the front of the shop.

"Christina are you alright, has something happened?" Mister Shehu said.

I smiled. "No, I just want a cup of coffee."

He shook his head. "Dear, you need to leave...or...or cover up...what would you father say?"

"I have clothes on Sir." I said.

He looked me up and down "You might as well not have." He stated flatly

"Would you like me not to?" I said playing in my head what Davot had described.

"What? No...Look Christina go home please."

He gripped me by the arm and started to lead me back to the door when Davot came in.

"Is there a problem here Constantine?" He asked Mister Shehu.

"No. No Sir" said the old man nervously "I was, this young lady, I was just asking her to leave."

"Why?" Davot said. "She is with me."

The room went silent.

Finally slowly letting go of my arm Shehu said. "With you?"

"Yes."

"Oh, I did not know, let me show you a table." He yelled to the other man behind the counter. "Coffee and some of the ravenna for Mister Davot and Christina now."

There was no denying that everyone in the place was looking at me and there was no denying that I loved it. I tried to think what that made me but at the time I could not comprehend.

Mister Shehu came over with our coffee and cake, as he placed mine in front of me I saw him look down the open cleavage of my blouse. I smiled at him and he quickly turned his head. Davot caught his arm as he walked away.

"She is lovely is she not?" Davot asked loud enough for all to hear.

Shehu stumbled a "Yes."

"Then why did you turn away?" Davot asked.

"I....I did not want to.....to offend" The old man answered.

Davot shook his head. "No...please...it is more offensive not to look. If she were a DiVinci would you turn away so as not to offend?"

The café owner shook his head.

Davot glanced around the room and waited as each man shook his head no.

"Then we should look and enjoy?" He said "Correct?"

He waited as the mummers of 'yes' and 'yes Mister Davot' went through the room.

Davot smiled at me and then at Shehu as he released the man's arm.

"So look admire" He said laughing and then as the old man laughed as well Davot reached over and undid the last two buttons of my blouse. He moved the material apart with his hands and exposed my breast to my father's friend and to each man in the room.

"Lovely is she not?" said Davot.

Again the mummers of yes. I was frightened we were going faster than Davot had spelled out but even then there was something in him I trusted.

"Christina." He said to me, "Stand up and remove your blouse, let these good men enjoy the view."

Slowly I stood up and slide the blouse off my shoulders and draped it across the back of the chair. I watched the men as they stared at me and felt the moisture begin to grow between my legs.

"A woman this beautiful should never be afraid to show herself do you now all agree?"

The yes's were, louder this time, not a whisper but a roar.

Davot motioned for me to take a step towards him. I did and with one swift tug he pulled my panties down to my ankles. I placed my hands on his shoulders as I stepped out of them.

"There that is better is it not?" He asked though I was not sure if he was asking me or them. Either way every one responded yes.

"Good good, now sit Christina enjoy your coffee and these men enjoy your beauty. I think that these fine men will be delighted if MY Christina ever want wishes to drink coffee in here again in all her splendor, Am I correct?"

Slowly Shehu nodded his head and then began to applaud. Soon the whole room was applauding and toasting me as I sat naked eating cake.