The Village Sluts Ch. 13-15

Story Info
Jane goes scat crazy and Chloe has an interesting first day.
5.8k words
4.59
19.8k
13

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers

Author's Note: I am glad to hear so many of you are enjoying this story thus far. I started writing this when I noticed that very little scat content was being posted regularly and that there was a general lack of scat content overall, especially lesbian scat.

I'm at a point in the story where I have covered a lot of the ideas and scenarios I came into this story with. That being said, I still have some plans for future chapters and a general idea of what will happen with the characters (so don't worry about me ending the story any time soon).

I am telling you this because I am at a place where the next parts of this story are pretty open at the moment. So, if you have any ideas, fetishes, or scenarios you want to see these characters or others experience, let me know either in the comments or send me a message. I am more than happy to add your ideas to my stories but, if I don't receive anything, I will just continue coming up with the story myself.

Warning to any new readers, this story contains strong scat and urine material. This includes scat play, eating/drinking, soiling, etc. If you do not share these fetishes, please do not read this story as that is the focus. If you do continue to read, that's up to you. I would hope you are adults and can make your own decisions.

Chapter 13 Plugged

"Are you ready?" Anna asked Chloe cheerfully.

"Um. I guess." Chloe stood in her kitchen, dressed in the black t-shirt and pants she was provided by James two days prior. The clothes fit very loosely on Chloe, hiding her curves beneath the baggy fabric branded with 'Mark's Grocery Mart' in white letters across her chest. Today was her first day of work since moving and she was unsure how to feel about it.

"You don't look ready." Anna giggled, squeezing Chloe's ass gently.

"Yeah, well, I haven't worked for 5 weeks and I'm still not convinced I'm qualified for this position."

"Don't worry, James is a good guy. And," Anna jogged over to the front door where her purse was thrown on the ground. She bent down, reaching into the black leather bag and removing a small metal object, "I got you a very special present."

"Wow, a present? For me? I thought I was the only one in this relationship who gave very special presents."

"Well, not today. I don't know what you're thinking, but I'm pretty sure your job is not going to be very stimulating. But I think this will be!" Anna walked back to Chloe, something clenched in her hand.

"What is it?" Chloe asked, trying to get a peek of what Anna was hiding in her fist.

"Turn around and I'll show you."

Chloe turned her back to Anna, trying to wrap her head around what this could be. Suddenly she felt Anna pull on the back of her pants, lowering them and her matching black underwear slightly and revealing her ass crack. She heard Anna pull something from her mouth and suddenly Chloe felt a cool sensation against her sphincter.

Her ass gave way and she felt the small metal nub, which she now realized was a butt plug, slide in. "Ohhhh" Chloe gasped as the plug slid all the way in and her asshole closed around its base, tightly gripping the metal neck. The only indication that something was inside her was the red gemstone on the base of the plug, now nestled between her two large cheeks.

Chloe had never used a buttplug but it was something she had always wanted to try. Her first encounter with anal play was when she was a freshman in high school before she met her girlfriend. She had been masturbating for a few years already and wanted to spice it up. Anal sex was something she first found about in a porn video she watched online and she became infatuated with it.

She started slow, fingering her asshole one night while sitting on her toilet and playing with her pussy. Eventually, she added more fingers, working her way up until she could fit four but, much to her disappointment, she could never find the right angle to fit her whole hand in. That was she decided she needed something larger.

Due to her living with her parents, Chloe never got sex toys until she moved out for college and she instead had to settle for what she could find around the house. The first thing up her ass was her hairbrush but its thin handle didn't stretch her out as much as she wanted. Perfume bottles of various sizes were next, they stretched her pretty well, but the hard plastic and glass often left her ass sore.

Next came vegetables, specifically carrots, although she would use the occasional cucumber if she could get her hands on one. The tapered shape of the carrots meant they would slide in easier and she could buy them in a range of sizes, meaning she could get some very intense stretching if she found the right one.

Her experimentation with anal play was also one of the largest causes of her scat fetish. Due to her inexperience, Chloe didn't know about enemas and likely couldn't get her hands on one if she tried, so she often got dirty. Initially, her fingers wouldn't reach in very far and she would get some shit on the tips at worst, which she would just wipe off with some toilet paper.

Eventually, however, her need to go bigger resulted in carrots shoved deep into her intestines where her waste was waiting. The first time she used a carrot she almost immediately realized her mistake. When she pulled the carrot from her ass roughly half of it was covered in her fresh shit, covering the bright orange flesh in hot scat.

Initially, she freaked out, trying to wipe off as much of the shit as she could, but her nose slowly became used to the smell and she felt herself become turned on. She put the carrot back in her shit-filled ass and quickly came to a strong orgasm. After that day, Chloe continued her anal adventures although most of them were now much filthier, often involving scat and piss in some form or another. It wasn't long before she found out about enemas and how to properly prepare for anal, but she never did.

"There, now you have something to think about when you get bored at work!" Anna pulled Chloe's pants back up, covering the plug before giving her a pat on the ass.

Chloe turned and kissed Anna's soft lips, "Oh Miss Nadish, you are one kinky girl."

Anna giggled, "So you like it then?"

"Love it." Chloe kissed her again, "It feels like there is a big shit ready to come out. Although, this may be a little distracting to have in while I work."

"Well, that's too bad for you because you aren't allowed to take it out until you come home. Speaking of which," Anna walked to the door and grabbed her purse, "Hurry up. I have to go to work too and you're driving."

"Just a sec, Jane was supposed to come over and do some more work today. I was waiting for her to get here before I left in case she had any problems."

Anna looked down at her watch, 'There is no time, you don't want to be late on your first day. Besides, she's been working here for like two weeks, I think she'll be fine."

"Yeah, I guess," Chloe sighed, "I'm just going to write her a note quickly letting her know that I'll bet at work for the day." She grabbed a pad of paper and quickly scrawled a message in pen, leaving it on the counter. "Ok, let's go.'

The two girls walked out the front door and into the warm summer air, making their way down the front steps and into Chloe's car.

Chloe sat into the driver's seat and quickly shot up, rubbing her ass. "Shit." She muttered before slowly lowering herself back into the seat, pressing the base of the metal plug against her sphincter and deeper into her ass.

Anna laughed at Chloe's sudden shock, "Having some trouble over there dear?"

"Not as much as you will be after I get done work tonight," Chloe responded in a snide tone, starting the car and pulling out of her driveway.

The ride was short and relatively uneventful, most of it was Chloe wriggling in her seat, trying to make the plug sit comfortably, while Anna watched and laughed. Before long Chloe pulled up to the curb in front of the Café and put the car in park.

"OK missy," Chloe kissed Anna's forehead, still wriggling slightly, "Have a good day at work, don't cause any problems. I'll pick you up when you are done."

"What are you, my mom?" Anna laughed as she unbuckled her seatbelt, "Have fun with your present." She winked before stepping out of the car and slamming the door behind her.

'Oh, I'm definitely going to punish her tonight.' Chloe thought to herself as she put the car back in drive and pulled out, traveling further down the street to the supermarket where she was about to begin her first shift.

Chloe turned into the parking lot and parked in one of the spaces with an 'Employ Parking Only' sign Infront of it. After gathering her stuff, she entered the store through the front doors where James was waiting for her as he promised.

"Are you ready for your first day?" James asked, seemingly very excited to have a new employee.

Chloe just nodded in response.

"Sounds great! I would love to get you working on the floor right away but unfortunately, we have a lot of forms for you to fill out. Real exciting stuff." James laughed, gently elbowing Chloe.

Chloe followed James to the back of the store where his office was located, trying to walk as normally as possible despite the large metal plug shoved firmly in her ass.

"Here we are." James opened the door revealing a stack of papers on a desk, "Just work your way through these, they should all have instructions on them so you can figure out what to do. I'll be back in an hour to see how you're doing."

"Sounds good." Chloe waited for James to leave and close the door before sitting down, trying not to show how uncomfortable she was. She gently lowered herself onto the desk chair, feeling her buttplug dig deeper the more pressure she put on it.

At first, Chloe found it difficult to focus on anything other than the intrusive feeling of needing to shit that was she was experiencing, but before long she was working her way through the papers. Most of them were just a list of rules and instructions that she had to sign. Other than, it was just basic safety info that she already had experienced in her previous jobs.

After roughly 45 minutes she had worked her way through the entire stack, now sitting alone in the office with nothing to do until James got back. With nothing to distract her, her mind quickly went back to the pressure on her ass.

Chloe began grinding into her chair, slowly at first, trying to hide what she was doing as much as possible. Her gyrations quickly became faster and more noticeable, however, as she noticed how good it felt. Her pussy began to drip into her pants and she could feel the crotch of her panties become soaked and sticky.

'Fuck this feels so good but I can't get caught cumming at work on my first day.' Chloe thought to herself, considering what would happen if James were to walk in and see what she was doing. Worried she might get fired, Chloe forced herself to stop before coming to an orgasm and waited for James to return.

Chapter 14: Alone and Dirty

Jane knocked on the front door, back in her old clothes, and with gardening equipment in hand, she was ready for another day's work in Chloe's garden. She waited a few seconds before knocking again but she was still met with silence.

'Hmm. Her car is gone, maybe she isn't home right now.' Jane thought to herself before trying the doorknob. Sure enough, it was unlocked and she swung it open.

"Chloe? Are you here? I'm here to work on your gardens. I told you I was coming over, remember?" All the lights were off and there was still no response, furthering Jane's belief that no one was home. She looked around the room before slipping her shoes off and making her way into the kitchen where a note on the counter caught her eye.

"Sorry Jane, I started work this week and won't be home as much to help you. My shifts go to 6 and I should be back shortly after that if you need anything. - Chloe" Jane read it aloud, her voice filling the empty space.

This was the first day Jane was left alone to work since her initial masturbation incident in Chloe's bathroom and her mind immediately began thinking of things she could get up to. Unlike last time, Jane knew almost exactly when Chloe would be home and she had 6 hours all to herself with whatever she could find in the small bungalow.

Jane's hand immediately dropped to her crotch where she began rubbing her clit through her rough jeans. 'Oh fuck Jane. You are such a kinky slut but you can't cum yet.' Jane thought, removing her hand and making her way to Chloe's bedroom for the second time in 2 weeks.

"Please be something good. Please be something good." Jane quietly whispered before pulling off the hamper lid, reveling the dirty clothes inside.

'A whole new load' Jane thought to herself, digging into the basket with both hands. She sorted through the clothes until her hand finally found what she was looking for. She pulled out the thong, 'A much sexier pair of panties than last time.' She thought, holding the lacey garments up, 'She probably wore them for Anna.'

Inside the panties, Jane found exactly what she was looking for, a crusty, cum-covered crotch and a beautiful deep brown streak traveling down the back and mingling with the old pussy cream. She ran out of the bedroom and into the bathroom, closing the door while pulling her shirt over her head and chucking it onto the ground.

Her lack of bra allowed her to immediately grab her hard nipple, gently playing with it and pulling on the pink nub. Her pants were next to go as she pulled them down, opening the lid of the toilet and sitting down, kicking her legs until the ripped blue jeans flew off.

Bringing Chloe's panties to her face, Jane deeply inhaled; Chloe's shit and unwashed ass overpowering any smell of sex that remained on the old panties. Jane brought out her tongue and hungrily licked the gusset of the soiled underwear, her mouth is filled with the taste of shit she had grown accustomed to in the previous weeks.

Since her first encounter with Chloe's scat, Jane began experimenting more with her own shit when she was home alone. For the most part, this entailed sticking one of her fingers in her ass when she was extra full and licking it clean. She had also discovered how good it felt to orgasm while shitting which lead to her going days without the toilet and then letting it all out in one go when playing with her pussy on the toilet.

Sitting on the toilet, Jane was happy to remember that it had been at least two days since she had last used the facilities. She was saving up for today, hoping Chloe would once again be out. Fortunately, she got her wish, now sitting alone in Chloe's bathroom with her ass full of shit.

Jane reached her hand into the waistband of her own panties, preparing to pull them down so she could finally release before an extra filthy thought crossed her mind. Rather than pulling her panties down, Jane yanked them up, pulling them tight against her dripping pussy and creating a big camel toe.

With one hand down the front of her panties playing with her clit, Jane opened her bladder and let her pee dribble out. Mostly uninterrupted by the panties, the flow started slowly at first, passing through the thin fabric and traveling down Jane's thighs into the toilet. Soon her stream intensified, hot piss spraying directly from her pussy and into the toilet bowl below, creating a loud splash as it hit the water.

Jane's pussy could be seen through the wet patch created in her white panties, showing off her big brown bush of pubic hair. "Fuck." Jane moaned, her stream had now become nothing more than a dribble, the previous two days of pee finally gone.

Taking one last taste of Chloe's panties, Jane opened the waistband on her own soiled panties and began rubbing the crusty crotch of the black thong against her piss covered lips. Slowly she began to push with her two fingers, Chloe's panties slowly working their way into Janes pussy thanks to the lube created by her cunt juices and piss.

Soon only a small portion of the waste band hung out, the rest of the panties were shoved deep inside of Jane. Feeling how close her orgasm was now, Jane was finally ready. She continued rubbing her clit with one hand, using the other to poke at the panties inside her and shove them deeper.

"Oh. Oh. OHHHH!" Just as the orgasm rocketed from her loins, Jane bore down with all her might. A wet fart shot out and was immediately followed by a torrent of hot, soft scat. It gushed out of her ass, crackling as it gathered in the rear of her panties. Jane's underwear began to sag under the weight of shit that was filling them, hanging down just above the toilet water.

With the back of her panties now full and the shit still freely flowing out of her ass, Jane could feel the wet load slowly making its way up the crotch, surrounding the base of her pussy with her shit. One last fart ripped out of her ass and directly into the brown mass, its sound becoming almost completely dampened.

With that, Jane was finally done. She looked down between her legs to see her scat flowing out the sides of her panties and into the toilet. She grabbed the back of her waistband and tipped it open, trying to drop as much shit into the toilet as she could. Thanks to the sticky texture of the scat, most of it plopped out in one large clump.

Using toilet paper, she scraped as much of the remaining scat as she could out of her panties before standing up. Being careful not to get any shit on the floor, Jane pulled down her panties and stepped out of them. She looked into the mirror that Chloe had resting in the corner of her bathroom, her entire ass was coated in a light brown sludge, as was most of the front.

"This is going to take a bit of cleaning," Jane muttered to herself, shuffling over to the shower to avoid making as much of a mess as possible. Turning on the hot water, Jane stood with her back to the stream of water, watching as her shit slid off and mixed with the water, making a brown soup that flowed to the drain.

She remembered the panties she had shoved into her vagina and grabbed the waistband, slowly pulling them out. A shiver went down Jane's spine as the panties finally popped out, she noticed a large portion of her shit got onto them, stating their edges brown.

This discovery immediately made her pussy wet again and she stuck two fingers inside, smelling Chloe's panties which were now covered in her own shit and cream on top of what was already there.

"You're such a filthy slut!" Jane moaned, furiously fingering herself when she noticed the brown streak of shit from inside her pussy covering her fingers, "You came from shitting yourself and now you're about to cum again. Your pussy is filled with shit! You filthy shit slut!"

Jane continued to grind her fingers before she exploded once again, pulling out her fingers and squirting her cum, which was brown from the shit coating her pussy, across the shower. After the feeling wore off, Jane's legs gave out and she collapsed into the shitty pool of water below her, the shower now spraying the back of her head.

Now sitting on the wet tile, Jane began to process what had just occurred. She still a huge mess to clean up and it wouldn't be long before Chloe came home. Soon she stood, turned off the shower, and began her work. Washing the entire bathroom with what she could find, Jane managed to remove most of her shit, although she couldn't get rid of the smell.

Her panties were ruined and she decided to throw them out in the garbage in Chloe's garage as to hopefully not raise any suspicions. As for Chloe's panties, she tried to wash off as much of her own shit in the bathroom sink as she could before drying them off with a towel and returning them to the laundry basket.

sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers
12