The Village Voice Ad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Happy
B_Happy
18 Followers

It was everything I had hoped for and I made that clear to Lynn. My feelings were reciprocated, and we soon were hugging and touching each other again. Lynn kissed my breasts. Her attention focused on my nipples and she nibbled and bit them to my great delight! Then she kissed her way down my abdomen until her face was at the junction of my legs. My hair was matted with juice. My swollen lips parted, admitting her tongue and she used her fingers to reach inside and stimulate my vaginal passage. She was patient and let my passion build again, alternating between backing off and pressing ahead. My husband is not very oral, and I’d never met a man who could understand as well how to use a mouth on a cunt. Lynn knew very well. It was the best I ever had, she knew enough to keep one hand free to continue working on my nipples. Even after I came once more, she relented, and caused me to come again, then a third time. It was more than I had ever in one session before!

I finally pushed her face away, and she brought her body back on top of mine and rubbed her juice-coated lips against mine. I tasted myself on her lips when we kissed and my passion revived. I pushed her over and rolled on top.

In college I had a roommate with whom I made love a number of times. She taught me to lie atop her, and get my pubic bone to press against her clit. In this position, I could move my hips in circles, fucking her and kissing her until the pressure on her clit brought her off. I learned that I could also position my own clit against her pubic bone, and fuck her like a boy until I came. I maneuvered into position with Lynn.

Our breasts crushed together, and I kissed her as I began fucking her in earnest. My head spun from the sensation of fucking this beautiful woman. She brought her legs up and locked them around my buttocks. Sweat broke out on our bodies, and we moved together in the traditional dance of love, but performed by two glistening females! Lynn's breath was coming in abrupt gasps as I ground against her clit. Sweat and cunt juices mingled and flowed freely from our gyrating bodies. Her face was contorted with pleasure. I wondered how long she could hold out.

I didn't have to wait long to learn. She cried out with pleasure, "Yessss, Carol, you’re fucking meeee, ooooh baby, yes, yes, cooommminggggggg!!!" I didn’t stop moving, but it was my turn again and I ground my clit into her pubic bone, fucking her again, and kissing her, and breathing her in, until I quaked with yet another orgasm!

Time intruded on our reverie. Light was fading and we both had to get home. We agreed that we would meet again and for the first time exchanged phone numbers. We were both nervous about being discovered, but we pledged our confidence and that was enough. Lynn pulled on her panties, jeans and sweater, and sat at the vanity mirror to refresh her appearance. I stood behind her in my lingerie, and gazed at our reflection in the mirror. We made a beautiful couple together, and I was so pleased that we had met. Before taking leave, she asked if she could call Monday, and perhaps meet again next week. I told her I would look forward to her call.

I went home so happy that evening. As usual I beat my husband home and I showered and changed before preparing dinner. What had taken place between Lynn and I was my private business. Yet I felt no less affection for my husband. In fact, later that evening, he was in the mood. I felt no need for satisfaction but could easily enjoy his taking pleasure from me. With the lights out we came together under the covers and I felt his hard cock against me. I yearned for the penetration that connects us so well, and for the warm flood of cum that I knew would be coming. He had me on my side and entered me from behind. Greg held me and thrust himself in and out. I was being used, but I was a willing vessel for his passion. When it came, the flood of hot cum was a soothing end to a thrilling day. I slept incredibly well!

As expected, I heard from Lynn the following Monday. She told me that her husband was going to be away overnight on Wednesday, and that she arranged for the kids to spend the night with friends. She asked if I could get away for the evening and promised a memorable if I could.

Wednesday morning I told my husband that I had a late meeting. It happens every few weeks that I don’t get home until around 10:00, and usually it’s a dinner meeting with clients followed by a presentation. I lied reluctantly. I actually had appointments during the day, so I was dressed in an Italian suit, very smart, with a skirt and jacket. Lynn expected me about 5:00.

I wasn’t surprised by Lynn’s large, elegant home. I parked in the drive and walked to the door. She answered wearing a most stunning outfit. Black leather slacks, low heels, and a long sleeved sheer blouse. Her blouse was practically transparent; a white lace bra was clearly visible. She didn’t look like the suburban housewife I met the last time. She was stunning!

We kissed behind the closed door and she invited me inside. The house was so much larger than mine. It was beautifully furnished. When we reached the dining room I saw that the table was set for two with candles, chilling champagne, and a pair of crystal flutes. Kenny G was playing on the stereo, soft, in the background.

Lynn popped the champagne and poured two glasses. We toasted each other and drained our glasses, then she took me in her arms and we danced, rocking slowly to the music. She said, “You are everything I dreamed when I wrote that ad. Having you here in my home is my most secret fantasy.” She held me tightly to her.

My hands drifted down to feel the soft black leather. I always admired leather pants, but I never owned any. What would my husband think of me in leather! They fit Lynn’s contours like a glove on a hand, molding to her every curve. I surrendered to her, no longer responsible for my actions.

Lynn served a light pasta salad topped with cold poached salmon. We finished the champagne with some fresh strawberries and cream. The chemistry between us was palpable. There were things I could share with her that I never shared with anyone. Lynn told me a lot more about the lesbian professor who was her prior affair. It was the first time she met and admitted gay woman, and at first wondered, then fantasized, what would it be like to experience sex with another woman, and perhaps find the satisfaction missing in her marriage.

She related how the professor’s seduction proceeded from talk about psychology, which led to talk about development, which led to talk about gender identification, and ultimately to the question of how she became lesbian. I was fascinated by the story!

Lynn was obsessed with prurient thoughts of the woman, and one evening the professor asked outright if she was not herself curious. Lynn admitted it.

She was led to the couch, where the woman dimmed the lights, took Lynn in her arms, and proceeded with her education! The story was incredibly erotic and made my juices flow freely.

Lynn left the dishes on the table and said she wanted to show me her guest room. There were candles burning all over the beautiful bedroom. She gathered me in her arms and kissed me. Our hands roamed each other’s bodies. The leather felt soft and warm between her legs. I dropped to my knees and pressed my face against her, recognizing her scent against the background of the leather.

“Wait”, she said, “I’ll be right back, make yourself comfortable”. She disappeared and I sat, curious, on the edge of the bed.

About five minutes later she returned. So hot in those leather pants, I wanted her badly. She lay down on the bed and joined me. We wrapped ourselves together and kissed and whispered endearments in each other’s ear. Her hands opened my jacket, lifted my bra and exposed my breasts. I ran the flat of my hand over the smooth leather. When I caressed her abdomen, and ran my hand down to the junction of her thighs I was stunned to feel a bulge in her pants!

I gasped, it felt like my husband, but I knew it was Lynn. “Surprise”, she whispered, “I’m going to fuck you!”

I never did that with a girl. In college a few of us had vibes, and dildos, but never something you’d wear. I felt like humping her, like I used to do making out with guys. She wanted me to. She told me that sometimes she looked at women and imagined how it would feel to be a man, and this was the closest she could get. She found it in an adult shop in Manhattan, a black 8” dildo that looked and felt very real. It included a sort of latex panty to hold it in place, and a battery powered vibrator that made the base of the cock buzz against her clit. She bought it a few weeks ago, and tried wearing it a few times, alone in the house. She deliberately wore it under slacks to experience the sensation and thus attired, she read erotic hetero stories while stroking her own dick and cumming from the vibration!

Knowing what she wanted, I played along. I unzipped her slacks and let the bogus member flop free. Ebony black, it matched the leather of her trousers. I didn’t have to worry about her getting it up. It was always up. She groaned with pleasure when I went down on her and took the cock in my mouth. It didn’t taste nearly as good, but I wasn’t about to spoil her fun. It soon glistened with my saliva.

Lynn stuck her fingers in her pants pocket and came out with a foil-wrapped, lubricated Trojan. I hadn’t seen one in a long time! She tore the foil and removed the wrapper, then rolled the condom down over her cock. She lay there on her back with a glorious 8” hard on pointed at the ceiling.

I unbuttoned my jacket and tossed it on the floor. Then I reached behind to unhook my skirt and lower the zipper. I let it drape around my feet. Lynn watched my striptease with rapt attention, so I continued, peeling off the pantyhose, but leaving the bra and panties.

Although the condom was lubricated, my natural lubricant was flowing. I sat across her, rubbing the cock against my clit and playing with my own nipples. Lynn pulled me down flat against her, and then rolled me onto my back. I started to push her pants down, but she took my hands away.

I felt a woman’s natural desire for penetration. The ebony cock parted my lips, slipping inside, and she said. “Take it baby, I’m gonna give you a fucking you won’t forget”.

Lynn became a leather-clad stud feeding her manhood into a waiting cunt, and it felt damn good to me! I wrapped my legs around her waist and clutched at her hide-covered butt. She soon got her rhythm going, and except for our breasts mashed together, we could have been a hetero couple.

A wire that came over the top of her slacks held the battery box for the vibrator. It was tucked in her pocket. I found the control and moved it until I felt vibrations myself. The technology was brilliant. Her face was becoming flushed and warm from her exertion. With my eyes closed, the sensation was quite familiar.

Her fucking hips pressed her clit against the vibrating nubbin in the machine. I kept talking dirty to her. “Fuck me baby, fill me with your cock”. She lasted about as long as my husband until the vibrator got her off, and my only disappointment was the lack of my husband’s contractions and pussy full of hot cum.

I helped her undress after she came. I was so happy to play a part in her fantasy. When her clothes were off I saw how the gadget fit her, and continued to be impressed. Inside, it was slick with her juices, but I thought her much more attractive without the contraption. When we were both naked we pulled the cover over us and snuggled together in the candlelight. Lynn told me again how excited she was fucking me, how she imagined doing it when we met. We stroked each other between the legs while we talked, and it wasn’t long before the talk became hot and dirty again. We mutually masturbated like that for a long time, teasing each other building our arousal together. I thought how wonderful it was to have met Lynn and for us to have become lovers.

That night was the first of many for Lynn and I, and we met each other weekly thereafter for a few hours of special intimacy and pleasure. We became intimate friends, and regular lovers. Otherwise, our lives were separate. We know it would be the best way to avoid complication and detection.

Our affair lasted almost two years, until her husband needed for them to move west, to California. I miss her a lot, but in knowing her I learned a lot about myself. Perhaps it is my turn to place ad in the Village Voice.

B_Happy
B_Happy
18 Followers
12