The Villain Ch. 03b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

Lioness rubbed her cheek against his toned chest content, it seemed like, for the first time ever. She barely noticed his sharp inhale of breath. She couldn't help but notice the sudden hard lump that dug into hip.

"I'll be damned! Apparently you picked up another ability in those experiments." Electron muttered. He inhaled deeply through his nose and instantly came fully back to readiness. "Pheromones. Gotta be. But only in heat or else we'd never have been able to work around..."

Electron's rumination drifted off even as his hips began to shift back and forth. Slowly, his cock began to shift its way between her closed legs.

A purr erupted from Lioness' chest. She couldn't have him denied! He didn't resist when she rolled him onto his back and climbed on top. The moment he started, she now knew, she'd be helpless to move but she had confidence he'd know what to do.

Copyright December 2012, by Deathlynx

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers
12