The Villain Ch. 03c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mercury had gone too far to stop now. If he insisted, she'd be in the room set aside for her here at headquarters in moments to finish herself off. Desperate, she tried to lift herself off of him to impale herself once more but he held her hips too firmly.

"You don't have to stop!" She pleaded. "When I'm metal, I'm immune to any known disease and I can't get pregnant! Please!"

There it was again. That strange mixture of desperation and hope. As before, whatever it meant didn't stop him. He took up again with even more vigor. It was enough, barely. The slight decline of his readiness gave her the extra moments she needed.

The added haste, to bring him back to where he'd been, added a little to the sensation of being filled when his hips crashed into her thighs and spread them farther apart. His firm chest rubbed pleasantly against her breasts and caused sparks to dance. Her bud, swollen by need, dragged against the soft hair of his groin.

A shudder of bliss radiated outward from her core. Her muscles seized spastically and her nerves began to quiver in relief. Moments later, his hips crashed into her with a finality that announced his own finish. He collapsed against her and she gladly helped hold them both upright, using the counter for support.

It hadn't been the best she'd ever had. Far from it. But at least she could admit that he'd gotten her off. A little orgasm was still an orgasm. She probably wouldn't come back to him in order to relieve her own tension, but she might be persuaded to make herself available for him, occasionally.

"God, I love you." Daedalus murmured, almost too soft to catch.

Mercury froze in horror. He hadn't meant her to hear that, of that much she was certain. Given his lack of reaction, she didn't think he even realized he'd said it aloud. There could be no doubt about the veracity of the statement, however.

Oh, fuck! Sure, she'd needed to let off a little steam and this seemed a perfect way to do so and maybe get Electron a little jealous at the same time. It was just a bonus that Daedalus got some relief of his own, wasn't it? Of course, that kind of consideration didn't apply if he'd been in love with her all this time!

It made perfect sense. That was why the desperation and hope. This was more than a mild fantasy come to life for him. This must have seemed the culmination of a growing relationship. She had no idea how she was going to handle this development.

"Friends-with-benefits" was completely out of the question. Whatever he said on the matter, it was more than that to him. Of course he would claim otherwise. That way he'd get to fulfill his unhealthy delusion while still maintaining a relationship.

Mercury lay her head to rest on top of his. Her weariness had nothing to do with the physical exertion and release, as his did. No, now she needed to figure out how to untangle the mess she'd just made.

Copyright December 2012, by Deathlynx

12