The Villain Ch. 03d

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scourge gasped. The bulge pulsed with fresh life. Twin Gun took his nipple between her teeth and began to flick her tongue across it. All the while, the corners of her mouth twisted upward in a mocking smile. Her eyes laughed and dared her rival to beat the move.

They all knew exactly how she could beat it but Photon, either through reluctance or a desire to draw things out, chose another route. She bared her own teeth and leaned forward to nip, playfully at his balls.

Scourge gasped and had a moment to wonder if their competition might finish him off before either got past foreplay. In the end, he decided, it didn't really matter. Besides, he suspected that such an event would barely go noticed at this point. If it happened, it would likely turn into a contest to see who could bring him again the fastest. Or, perhaps, how many times each could finish him off.

Between the insistent tug on his nipple, the ticklish nips lower and the very pleasant contemplation, the tight fabric of his briefs could no longer fully constrain him. Both women understood the potency of his need that caused his underwear to tent. Had he worn merely boxers, they wouldn't have cared, but the briefs brought a moan from Twin Gun and a chuckle from Photon, both in appreciation of the sight.

For a moment, both women paused, the competition forgotten. Scourge felt very nearly bereft of attention until they simultaneously reached out. Both women had to retreat in order to remove the offending underwear. Once more, he lifted his hips to accommodate the removal of clothing. This time, however, the process was halted the moment his shaft sprung free of the waistband.

Scourge had never let on that he was well endowed. It wasn't exactly a topic of conversation that came up around a team that was generally more professional than personal. Besides, there were plenty more than enough rooms, not to mention bathrooms, that no one needed to share on the rare occasions that they were on-call.

Twin Gun stared at the solid length with a grin of triumph. Photon's forced swallow spoke of a mixture of uncertainty and awe, on the other hand. Despite the lack of contact, he could almost feel their gazes as they traveled from the base to the tip and back down again. A shift of his knees allowed the, now-forgotten, underwear to drop around his ankles. The slight rise of his legs, as he slipped one foot out, likewise went unnoticed.

With difficulty, they both forced enough attention away from the impressive sight to move back into position. Scourge shuddered when Photon's teeth brushed against him. Aware of his sensitivity, she smiled and opened her mouth. Without the fabric to interfere, she found her tongue worked just as well, if not better.

Twin Gun couldn't bring herself to return her focus to his nipple. She slid back onto the couch and curled beneath the warmth of his arm but her gaze remained fixed south. The lack didn't bother him. Scourge could no longer fully keep track. His eyes drifted half-closed beneath the weight of sensation that had begun to build within him.

Half-seen by him, the eyes of the women met. Hindered by the failing of his gender, he couldn't interpret the silent communication that transpired between the two. Whatever they spoke, he was pleasantly scared of the feral grins that broke across their faces. A moment later he managed his first full breath in minutes when they backed off.

Somehow, his body found room to force more blood into his manhood when they simultaneously reached down and stripped off their shirts and popped their bras. Two pairs of wondrous breasts hovered around him. They brushed lightly against his skin. They taunted him to reach out and play.

Scourge fought to control himself. Every fiber of his being insisted that he grope, fondle and massage the perfect globes before him. At the same time, the scheming corner of his brain insisted he hold back. There would be time enough later. Now, he still needed them to compete if all three were to come to the best arrangement.

The additional blood impressed both women sufficiently. Photon returned to the tongue bath. Twin Gun surprised him when she lunged forward and took the tip of his spear into her mouth.

Scourge's eyes closed fully. His head snapped back and a moan of pure delight erupted from deep within him. He had hoped he might get a little lip service, but hadn't counted on it. At most, he had expected the three to end up on the floor in a tangle of groping limbs. In his wildest fantasies he hadn't thought he might have half of his shaft encased in the brunette's hot, wet, mouth while the red-head sucked at the base.

The pressure inside his loins mounted exponentially every second with the combined assault. Although he wanted nothing more than to spill himself inside either of their mouths, he knew it would ruin the mood and destroy everything he'd slowly wrought already. He opened his mouth to warn them of the impending explosion when something unexpected happened.

Photon, once more, took the initiative. The next kiss, rather than at the base of his length, was placed solidly on the underside of his shaft. Twin Gun's head had begun to bob up and down when suddenly their lips met, albeit unconventionally.

The unexpected recipient jerked back. When Scourge popped free of her lips, only deep breaths and an act of will prevented his explosion then and there. He desperately felt the loss of both women's attentions but knew the entire affair hinged on this pivotal reaction.

Twin Gun's eyes met Photon's in another of those incomprehensible conversations. Even before the communication ended, the norm's hand came up absently and began to stroke Scourge in a pathetic parody of her mouth's earlier ministrations. Still, he was glad for even that little bit at the moment. He'd been so close, he was afraid he'd collapse back to nothingness, with blue-balls his only reward. This, at least, kept him in a holding pattern.

The corner of Twin Gun's mouth twitched up. Her tongue slid across pink lips and she leaned forward. Eyes shining with hope, Photon leaned forward. In one pristine moment the two met, hovering over his leg and fulfilled his promise to the young woman.

Unfortunately, his triumph also proved a supreme disappointment. The moment their lips locked, their hands shifted from him to cup their new partner's face. Of course, it wasn't a total loss. He couldn't help but show his excitement at the sight of the two half-naked beauties making out.

Twin Gun and Photon continued to kiss. Their jaws opened allowing tongues to dance, entwine and explore. The hands that had begun at each other's faces now began to wander and experiment. The sight of soft skin, as it caressed equally nubile flesh, was almost more than Scourge could bear.

It was all he could do to keep from gripping himself and firing off the load the two had built within him. He knew that would be a supreme mistake, however. The nature of their collective relationship was in the process of being defined with this encounter. If he allowed himself to be pushed fully aside, he would never get the chance he strived for. He might be able to parlay it into voyeurism but not active participation.

No. Scourge needed to find a way to join back in. One would think it a simple matter, given that their lips had only moments before been on his dick and now they caressed each other as they kissed, still between his legs.

Photon's hands dropped to her waist and began to fumble with her belt. Merely the implication of further nudity caused his shaft to jump with excitement. That she managed to slip the tight jeans off, without breaking the kiss, was impressive. That she could do it while Twin Gun mercilessly fondled her breasts and plucked at her nipples made it downright miraculous.

The removal of her pants seemed to become some sort of signal to the pair. No sooner than the offending clothes fell off, Twin Gun spun Photon sideways and lowered her roughly to the floor. The brunette's wide-spread knees spread the younger woman's legs open even as she lay on top and held the para to the ground.

Scourge nearly choked at the sight before him. He hadn't truly paid much attention to the outfits the women had worn. Now, with their bodies pressed together and faced away from him, their shirtless states mattered very little. Photon's black, lace, thong made an impressive sight, however.

The view was nearly outdone by the way Twin Gun's short skirt barely covered the soft globes of her ass. The garment completely failed to cover more intimate areas. For that, she wore a white thong so sheer that he could see the vague shapes of her lust. He didn't need to guess to discover her clit was enflamed. For that matter, the ample holes in the black lace proved much the same for her counterpart.

Twin Gun reached between tight-pressed bodies and slid her finger between the other woman's legs. With a startled squeak, muted by the continued seal of their mouths, Photon quickly followed suit. Despite the moans that began at immediately, it was clear the attempts were both destined for disappointment.

The problem, Scourge saw at once, was Twin Gun's posture. With her knees planted in the carpet, her crotch was too high for her partner to get a comfortable position. His eyes widened after a moment of epiphany, however. The pose wasn't a mistake of bad planning, or even inexperience. Her hips were intentionally placed, even slightly off center between her lover's legs, so they could thrust directly at him.

Twin Gun hadn't forgotten where the current scenario had begun. Nor had she forgotten her own role in the unmanageable predicament Scourge found himself. Her posture was a deliberate enticement, an offer to join and a suggestion of how.

Scourge didn't think twice. When she lowered them to the ground, Twin Gun had moved the two far enough away from the couch that it was simple for him to slide off and drop to his own knees. His overwhelmed lust pointed accusingly at the entangled women. The pressure within his balls had grown so great he feared it would be a challenge once more to get it to release.

Scourge's hand came to rest on the nearly-transparent material. It would only take a second to use his power and dissolve the offending fabric. To his surprise, Twin Gun shifted away from him the moment he attempted to curl fingers around the edges of the offending thong. After a second attempt, with a similar reaction, he understood it wasn't a mistake. She didn't want her underwear removed or even set aside. The fact that neither woman had violated the unspoken barrier seemed to confirm his suspicions.

How, then, could she be offering a chance to join if she didn't want him inside of her?

All at once it came to him. Once it became clear Scourge had accepted her proposition, Twin Gun pressed herself flat against her lover. They continued to moan as their fingers, pressed between the weight of their bodies, worked harder in time with the rocking of their bodies.

Scourge took a chance and wrapped his arms easily around the slender women. He felt Photon tense in surprise and concern, but neither women allowed the unexpected to intrude on their foreplay. With a flex of muscles, he lifted the entangled women and quickly lay them back down, now on the plush, long, ottoman that matched the couch.

Legs dangled blithely off the edge of the furniture. Although tense while he moved them, the current state of comfort proved they didn't mind his addition. A brief, inquisitive, mewl slipped from Photon when he snugged the tip of his lust into the crease caused by their bodies. The encouraging groan from Twin Gun seemed to be answer enough, however. Particularly when accompanied by the retreat of first one, then the other, hand.

Their bodies felt like soft fire as it surrounded Scourge. He expected the cloth to scratch and abrade as he pushed himself further between them. Instead, he pleasantly discovered the fabric smooth as silk and soft as cotton. With strength intended to fight his way between their tight-pressed bodies, his hips crashed against their conjoined flesh.

The moan Scourge delivered was no less, but also no more, than those of the women. Their own ministrations and attentions had very quickly put them in a mood. His impressive physique rubbed, top and bottom, against the enflamed and sensitive mounds and drove them as surely as the tight fit consumed him.

After two more thrusts, to build his rhythm, he wondered if he would ever again be able to return to a single woman. There was no room between their bodies and yet the slick fabric guided him perfectly and soft bodies yielded before him. Tangled legs inspired him and encouraged greater efforts.

Scourge might have suspected they faked their enthusiasm for his benefit if not for the fact that pleasure finally forced the kiss to end. Twin Gun arched her back with a scream while Photon's moans grew in intensity and speed. The shift, combined with the force of his thrusts caused breasts to rub against one another and it was only a minor matter for the brunette to adjust her angle so that nipples flicked in time with their pleasure.

Despite his desperate need, the sudden cessation of their play had caused a blockage inside Scourge. He felt so close to completion but felt his efforts still denied. The women clutched at each other and their screams and moans quickly built in a feedback loop of desire and lust. Suddenly, the damn seemed to burst and Twin Gun collapsed on top of Photon's equally quivering form.

The sudden, erratic, convulsions of the women were too much for Scourge to bear. The knot deep within him, caused by the thorough teasing and sudden halt, finally untangled. His hips threw themselves forward of their own accord even as his back bowed. His eyes screwed shut and he tossed his head back with a growl.

His seed traced a burning trail up the length of his cock and exploded between their shaking bodies. He continued to pound against them, which caused their flesh to shift and slide, and allowed his cum to spread. The thought of his hot lust coating not only the delicate thongs but also all that creamy flesh was enough to spur him even more heartily.

It took minutes before Scourge's body relented. It was all he could do to keep his full weight off of the women when he collapsed on top of them. All three panted breathlessly while Twin Gun and Photon lay ass boneless as he wished he could afford to be.

"I've never before been interested in guys." Photon surprised him by being the first to speak. "And, truthfully, I still don't really find you arousing. But I can't help but wonder what that would have felt like if I'd let you inside me."

Twin Gun snorted in amusement. "Given what I saw, he'd be a great one to try it on. I'd say he'd spoil you for other men, but if you're not interested anyway why bother to worry? What he lacks in skill he more than makes up for in both size and aggression."

With a grunt to signify his protest, Scourge pushed himself upright. A shudder ran through his body when he pulled himself free of their fleshy trap. The slight leak at his tip proved they hadn't fully emptied his reservoirs and he gained his revenge for her comment on his skill by wiping it clean on Twin Gun's underwear. The resultant aftershock it caused her was merely the icing on the cake.

"I don't suppose we could try it now?" Photon muttered dreamily. Her eyes were half-closed with contentment.

Twin Gun nuzzled the other woman's neck to the obvious delight of both. "Sorry. Don't have the time. But we'll make certain to kidnap him later tonight. It takes men far too long to recover between bouts. In the mean time, we'll have to satisfy each other. That should also help him to recover all the more quickly anyway."

Scourge roared a crow of victory within his mind. He'd not only scored the ultimate fantasy, but he'd managed to leverage it into a repeat. Maybe even a regular encounter.

With reluctance, Twin Gun pulled herself off of Photon. Scourge had forgotten about her skirt, in the heat of passion. In moments, the norm handler had righted the garment and hidden any sign of the encounter. Except for her topless state, of course.

Photon was the more sedate. She continued to lay sprawled on the ottoman. She looked down the length of her naked glory and groaned. Her underwear and most of her waist, nearly to her breasts, was covered in the pearlescent lust that quickly grew sticky. The sight was almost enough to revive Scourge then and there.

"I amso going to need a shower now."

Twin Gun shook her head firmly after a brief glance at her watch. "No time. We've got a meeting shortly with the mayor. Just throw back on your clothes." Her smile turned into a frightening grin. "Every time you think of the sticky feeling under your clothes, just let it inspire you for the fun we'll have later."

Photon's grin grew just as frightening. "Maybe we can even start it in the shower when we get back!"

Scourge was no longer certain he would be able to survive the apparently voracious appetites of the two women! He mostly just hoped the mayor didn't have anything important to say. It was going to be impossible for him to concentrate, knowing that two of the beautiful women of his team were covered in his essence, just beneath their clothes.

Yeah, he was definitely going to be ready for round two in the shower, when they got back.

Copyright January 2013, by Deathlynx

12