The Villain Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

The extra pulse of desire came right when the dancer dropped to her knees and arched back with the big-tipping patron between her thighs, as they reached past the edge of the stage. The move was clearly intended to suggest he was the reason for her ecstatic collapse. From the gasp at Cupid's side, and the way the young heroine sucked her lower lip between her teeth, the display was not lost on her.

"Was there anything else you needed to speak to me about?"

Sparrow couldn't even respond with more than the tiniest shake of her head. Her attention was firmly fixed on the action on stage. Her breasts had begun to swell noticeably with each breath. While her head leaned toward what she thought was the cause of her growing desires, her back pressed firmly against the subconscious support of his hand.

It was this later signal that Cupid used to his advantage. The comforting support slid around to her side in a partial embrace. The moment his body pressed against hers, the pressure transferred from his arm to snuggle against his side. He kept his own face towards the window, but he leaned his head over so he could better whisper in her ear.

"Despite the social stigma, there is absolutely nothing wrong with enjoying the sensuality of a dance."

Sparrow's head tilted away from Cupid. If not for her half-lidded eyes and shortened breath he might have thought it an instinct to shy away from him. As it was, he recognized the desire that now filled her, regardless of his own efforts, and knew she subconsciously bared her sensitive throat to him. He added to their contact by slowly rubbing his other hand up and down her arm.

Awkwardness overcame the young woman and she couldn't figure out what to do with her hands. She knew she could no longer keep her arms crossed beneath her breasts, as attractive as he found the way it propped and emphasized them. It was too defensive a gesture and somewhere, deep within her psyche, she had already opened herself fully to him.

Her hands continued to cross her body, but now one dropped to hold the hand rested on her waist and the other held her opposite elbow. Cupid stopped rubbing her arm and came to rest on her hand. After a moment, she followed his lead and their hands dropped to rest on her hip.

By now, his body sent out its signals without any need to focus on his part. He could allow himself to enjoy the way his body melded against hers as he slid from her side to pressed against her back. He'd have liked for his straining crotch to be nestled in the softness of her butt but he was too tall, and she too short, for that. Instead, he accepted the warmth of the way their tight-pressed bodies surrounded him.

"I've..." Sparrow started breathlessly. "I've never...before...I don't know..."

"Shhhhh." He whispered, his breath tickling her ear. "It's okay. I do know."

Cupid took her moan, and the way she sank back into his embrace, as encouragement to continue. Conscious of her lack of experience, he started slowly. His hands began to wander up and down her waist and hips. He relished the way her breathing deepened. He luxuriated in the softness that covered an undeniable layer of muscles; tough but vulnerable.

His height gave him a perfect vantage, as he looked down on her. Her eyes were closed and her head rested back against his chest. Her lush mouth lay open slightly in a mew as she began to lose herself in the simple sensations. The skin-tight costume hugged her breasts and held them both pert and separate; perfect mounds that begged to be enjoyed.

Sparrow tensed when she sensed his wandering hands were about to cross out of plutonic territory. This was to be the first test of her resolve. Cupid added a slight boost to the need he poured into her. Even with that, however, it was always possible her nerves, or any conditioning from her guardians at the PRA, would overpower her lust.

If she told him to stop, he would. There was no benefit for him to push the matter. If he tried, the least he would do was prove himself a criminal. Any scrutiny by the PRA, and they would most certainly investigate if one of their operatives was molested against her will, and he would prove to be even more. By their definitions, he already was technically a super-villain. He used his paranormal ability outside of the sanction of their precious organization.

"Oh God!"

His hands barely caressed the sides of her plush breasts and her body shuddered. He wondered vaguely if he had overdone it with her desire but decided not. He felt full and ready himself so he couldn't be blamed with how much of that spilled over into her. Besides, she likely had years of repression caused by a notable lack of social contact.

Cupid cupped the sides of her breasts a little harder with each pass. Whether or not she knew what to do, her body certainly did. Her hips began to sway back and forth, intent on enflaming that which already strained against the confines of its flesh. Her lack of height meant that her delicious ass didn't actually rub against anything but his thighs but that helped him keep his composure.

A hitch caught in her breath when he gave up the pretense of an innocent massage and slid his fingers beneath her breasts to cup and measure their perfection. His own lust pulsed in sympathy at the way her hips jerked forward out of rhythm. He treasured the feel of her as he firmly caressed from base to rounded tip.

Sparrow's breath shuddered in time with his ministrations. He hadn't realized how wound up she really was. His fingers reached the peak of her outthrust breasts and closed around the nipples that were so hard that the costume could not help but define them. A light pinch and tug sent her over the edge.

Cupid dropped an arm around her waist and supported her weight, even as her body collapsed into convulsions. Orgasm wracked her body and the feel of her loss of control, pressed against his trapped manhood, quickly unwound all of his plans for the evening. It was all he could do to keep from following her into ecstasy.

He had intended to draw things out and demonstrate every manner in which he could remove her inhibitions before he finally consented to enter her. Now, he barely felt he could wait a minute longer. He made a mental compromise between his Id and his plans to ensnare her as one of his regular lovers. She would need a bit more enticing before she found him irreplaceable but he could save most of what he had planned for another night. He decided a second night, where he surpassed himself, could only cement her bond to him. As excuses went, he found it eminently worthy.

Sparrow bucked and spasmed against his restraining arm. Every time he thought she might wane, he shifted tactics on her breast. His rough massage turned into the flick of his fingers across her nipple turned into circles traced around her areola only to dart in with another flick. When that began to wane he pinched her more firmly and rolled it between his fingers, betting that the slight addition of pain wouldn't scare her away this far into her climax.

After several unrelenting minutes, his free hand dropped back to rest on her waist. Instantly, her weight sagged against his arms as the last of her ecstatic energy purged itself through minute aftershocks. He noticed what sounded like a mantra, murmured over and over. The sound was dampened by her dark hair, as it hung around her drooped head, so he leaned closer to hear what she said.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so, soooo, sorry." Her words finally registered at the same time that he felt the first hot tear drip onto his arm. Unseen, Cupid couldn't help a triumphant, feral, grin. As incredulous as it would seem to anyone with experience, he knew the apology was directed at him.

Cupid quickly schooled his face to one of concern and lifted a hand to wipe away the tears. "Why the tears? What are you sorry for? You have done absolutely nothing wrong."

His apparent offer of clemency only spurred more tears, even as she tried to explain. "I...I just...I couldn't control...I tried to hold it in but..."

"My dear, why on Earth would you wish to do that?"

Sparrow tilted her head so that she could look up at him through the curtain of her hair. "It's not...I...you didn't..."

"Shhhhhh." Cupid whispered as he put a finger to her lips. "That's not wrong. A young woman should be brought such bliss over and over again. A man must worry about such things, as we need time to recuperate, and a gentlemanwill make certain, but you, my dear, can be shown many, many stages of Heaven."

"I don't..." She began. He was pleased to note that her tears had stopped, replaced with nothing more than nerves and uncertainty. "I don't know what to do."

Although Cupid's smile was gentle and understanding, inwardly he wanted to crow and grin like a madman. She had just given him her complete consent. His trap closed around her and all she could do is think herself lucky he brought such gentle skill to this unexpected encounter.

"All you need to do is to show me how to remove your remarkable garment. As flattering as it is on you, and as successful as I can be in spite of it, there are still things it will prevent between us."

She nodded. Her eyes were lit with gratitude and an innocent hope. Cupid practically fed on the combination. Her complete lack of experience was intoxicating. The knowledge that he could mold her into whatever kind of lover he wished made him feel as powerful as the god he had named himself after. But there was time for all that later.

Sparrow reached up, with both hands, and twisted the fabric at the nape of her neck. Suddenly, the fabric parted slightly. Cupid placed a kiss on the newly-exposed flesh and was rewarded by another shudder of approval and a quiet squeak of pleasure. From there, he drew her hands away and returned them to her stomach where she folded them.

It was harder than he expected to unpeel her outfit. While he had plenty of experience with spandex, and while this certainly resembled the skin-tight material, it was stiffer and more difficult to pull. Cupid remained undeterred.

He kept one hand around her waist. This not only gave her the confidence and comfort of his support, but also ensured she remained completely submissive to his will. He knew the subconscious effect remained strong when her hands lightly clutched his arm and pulled it tighter about herself.

The seam down her back opened easily once begun. He allowed the slightest bit of space between his back and her chest so that he could revel in the sight of her exposed flesh. Her silky smooth skin was revealed to the small of her back, barely above the cleft of her perfect ass. With only a slight adjustment, the soft curves of her shoulder blades lay bare before him.

After a moment to enjoy the virgin sight of her silken flesh, he leaned forward to place a kiss on the side of her neck. A slight adjustment and his lips discovered the sensitive skin that covered her jugular. Her legs squirmed with discomfort once more while she moaned in appreciation. When next his mouth fell upon the spot, his teeth dragged lightly over it. Her weight momentarily dropped fully into his embrace before she regained her composure.

His hand slid beneath the exposed edge of the material to cover her shoulder. As his lips plucked and tormented her neck, his fingers slid down the length of her arm, pushing the costume before them. While she remained fully entranced by his kisses, half of her torso opened for him. Her breast popped free of its encasement and proved how unnecessary the material was in defiance of gravity.

Rather than continue down, he slid his hand back up her exposed side. Once he reached the soft mound of her breast, he traced a line beneath it until he could place his palm in the center of her chest. His thumb playfully rubbed between her breasts, but otherwise he simply switched her weight from one arm to the other.

Sensing his intend, Sparrow shifted her hands from one wrist to the other after no more than a tiny tug of his arm. His mouth trailed up her neck and his breath teased her ear, even as his lips began to pluck and kiss her lobe. Her breath shortened further when his hand trailed down her other arm. Moments later her top lay completely bare, held up only by the cuffs at her wrists.

Cupid worked his lips back down her neck and to the tender junction where it met her shoulders. Meanwhile, his hands found hers. It took a little prodding, the heroine uncertain of her balance and strength to stand, but he managed to spread her hands until they hovered, lightly held by the tips of his fingers, just past each of her shoulders. Once certain they would remain, he slid the cuffs over her hands and allowed the top of the costume to drop and dangle from where it remained secure, clinging to her full hips.

Cupid walked his kisses across the shivering muscles of her shoulder. His hands returned to hers and he guided her arms out wide to her sides. When he dropped back from her, still holding her hands wide, she had to be aware how much like her namesake she resembled, wings open in flight.

Lost in the moment, Sparrow would never realize he had placed her on display. It would take quite a bit of, seemingly-pointless, effort for a patron to turn around and look up at the usually dark wall of his office window. Why bother when the action was on stage? Not so for the dancers, however.

On stage, CallyAnne glanced up with an approving grin and a playful wink. The girls of the club didn't mind when he added someone new to his growing harem. They seemed to consider it a kind of sisterhood, one that the uninitiated dancers had come to envy, even if they didn't know how to join. Besides, none of them had reason to complain. Thanks to his power he not only had the ability to satisfy so many but also the need.

He leaned forward and gave Sparrow a flamboyant kiss on her neck. He was rewarded not only with a shudder from the woman within his grasp but a stutter in the dance routine on stage. He suspected that this particular dancer would jump the schedule and corner him sometime later that night.

Carefully, Cupid began to lower his hands. When Sparrow's moved to follow, he returned them to their place. After a second attempt, she understood his will and he was able to bring his hands back to her body while she kept herself open before him. One hand wrapped around her to support her weight and cup her opposite breast. The other slid around her side to rest on her bare navel.

He trailed kisses around the back of her neck and sucked on the untouched side. Her moans of appreciation had become whimpers. Unfortunately for her, she was unaware of even her need, much less what her body demanded. All she could know was that the sensations within her had shifted from uplifting to heavy. The soft fluidity within her core hardened and began to push outward in a demand to release.

He kept a tight grip on her while his hand wandered discreetly down. This time, she had some inkling what was coming and let her body be goaded. Her groin began to twitch forward and back, desperate for the fingers that added a delicious pressure when they sank into her pliable flesh to slip beneath the edge of her dangling costume.

Soft fuzz greeted his hands. Experience told him she kept herself neatly trimmed and he found himself a little disappointed. Most of his girls shaved little shapes into their hair as very nearly trademarks. Sparrow was so young, so inexperienced, he had almost hoped she would be clean-shaven as befit her purity. He would probably mold her to the fashion he preferred.

Sparrow's breath quickened as his hand quested farther. He pressed his palm heavily against her pelvis while his fingers pushed deeper. Her body shook with anticipation as a single finger began to push through the hot folds of her flesh. He let loose a grunt of appreciation upon discovering his finger drowned by her readiness.

The first brush of her hidden nub sent Sparrow into convulsions. She giggled and sputtered as he traced slow circles. Tremors overtook her upraised arms until she threw them forward, her palms pressed against the cool glass, in an attempt to keep from tearing her own clothes apart determined to find her tormentor and stop the unbearable bliss that exploded out from her core.

Cupid leaned forward. Unable to support her own weight, she shifted with him until her body pressed against the glass wall. Her weight trapped his hand and added pressure. He pressed harder with each circle until his finger bore around the base of her tender clit. Her giggles turned to barks and gained strength. When she began to scream, he was glad he accepted the extra expense for the soundproof glass.

The look CallyAnne gave him was positively feral. Cupid almost wished he had a camera set up somewhere where he could view the effect from outside. He would have loved to have seen her perfect breasts crushed against the glass or the way her face contorted in pleasure while turned to one side and pressed flat. Most of all, he loved to see his women twitch and jerk with every slight shift of his fingers. The risk that such visuals, along with everything else that transpired in his office, fell into the wrong hands had always kept him from setting up such a device, however.

Sparrow's screams began to fade. Cupid stopped his fingers but slid his hand more fully between her legs. The way he cupped her lust helped to calm her while still preventing her from accidentally instigating fresh torment by rubbing against her tight costume. It also sent a subconscious message, to the inexperienced woman, of possession. By not resisting his casual grip, she programmed her own mind to accept it freely.

"Come." Cupid urged as he gently peeled her away from the glass. It was one thing to put her on display in the throws of masturbatory passion but another entirely to potentially expose himself to the view of the audience below. There was always the possibility that her handler would arrive at an inopportune moment and he would rather not that particular scrutiny.

Sparrow staggered around under his guidance and support. It was a little awkward, with one hand held between her legs to protect her from her own sensitivity and the other wrapped around her chest, but her expression was more than worth it. Half-lidded eyes and a delirious smile helped to cover the awkwardness.

The young woman had likely discovered self-pleasure in the years since she reached puberty. Cupid doubted, however, that she had ever worked herself into a state even close to the one she was currently in. He knew what the effect would be when he removed his protective hand from between her legs. Even minutes after the height of her orgasm had passed, he could still feel slight tremors wrack her body.

Poly-fiber-titanium closed in behind Cupid's retreating hand. A shiver began with her hips and radiated down her legs and up her torso when the fabric slid between her tender folds. Her head shot back when the seam of her costume hit the enflamed bud. The pressure his hand placed on the waistline, as he pulled free, caused the outfit to ride up and press cruelly against all of her overly-sensitive flesh.

Sparrow collapsed onto the couch whimpering in a mini-orgasm. Cupid guided her just enough to prevent her from missing the target furniture but otherwise allowed her to experience her helplessness.

"Should I help you remove these?" Cupid asked as innocently as he could manage.

"Please!" She squeaked.

Cupid knelt in front of the exhausted woman. His whole body thrummed with excitement. He could never have handled the full compliment of plans he had anticipated for the evening. He could barely control himself now enough to remove her outfit completely and gently. Every part of him insisted that he flip her over and slam himself into her over and over until the cushions smothered her face and muted her screams.

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers