The Vine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Travis could not ever remember hearing something as sweet as this girl asking so unpretentiously for him to fuck her. Travis amazed himself with him control. Slowly, very slowly he started to move above Kara. He could tell that the pain was well passed and that she was feeling pleasure. She was moaning loudly in his ear and her nails were digging into his shoulders, Travis was pretty sure that she was going to leave marks, but they would be worth it.

Kara could hardly believe just how good Travis felt in her, every time that he withdrew his cock and slid it back in the incredibly feeling seemed to grow. This felt so much better than his tongue and finger had felt. Kara closed her eyes so that all she was doing was feeling Travis's body sliding over and inside of her. All of the sudden Kara felt herself reach a pinnacle and burst over it.

It was not hard for Travis to tell when Kara came. She screamed loudly in his ear and he knew that her nails had pierced the skin of his shoulder. The feeling of her walls squeezing his cock was wonderful. He could not remember a feeling like this before. He thrust three more times before the sensation of her pussy wall milking his cock made him come. With a rumble from deep inside of his chest he spewed his come inside of the condom. Then he laid still on top of Kara.

Kara slowly opened her eyes to look up into Travis's. She could also see him smiling. "Thank you," Kara said as she leaned up and softly kissed him on the nose.

Travis was astonished that Kara was thanking him for taking her virginity from her. Travis rolled off of Kara yet kept her pressed tight to him. "I think I have a whole new appreciation of Renaissance poetry and oak tables," Travis said as he held Kara.

12