The Vineyard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He jerked up tenderly on the leash, and once again, she stood erect before Him with her head lowered. He pressed His immense flesh against her to tease and taunt her, but all the while, He walked her backwards ever so slowly. Suddenly, she edged her legs up against something that scraped against them roughly. She turned to see grapevines twisting and writhing all below her. Without another thought, His hands were upon her, gently pushing her backwards onto a vine covered vat of fresh pressed wine. Arching gracefully, her body bent into a full stretching backbend. He was pulling her arms above her head and winding the dried branches round and round her wrists. His foot slipped between her feet and kicked apart her legs until they were spread as wide as He could make them go. Again, the branches were securing her ankles tightly to the hoops surrounding the immense wooden cask. Her hair swept down along the cool plowed dirt and the blood began to rush to her brain painfully slowly. The feel of smooth ripe grapes and large flat grape leaves combined with the scratchy tearing of the vines made her squirm in her place. The finishing touch was a satin blindfold hovering in front of her. Before He set it in place, He smiled into her eyes with His pools of love and passion, kissed her as though He were starving for her taste, and then threw her into darkness.

All she could hear were sounds ~ the soft strains of music flowing over the PA system used to call to workers out in the fields, Masters feet shuffling over the tilled ground, and other movements she couldn't place an audible thought to as of yet.

He moved close to her and hissed through His desire, "Does My slut want to know what I have planned for her? Is she getting wet with wonder of what Master will do to her out here in the open?"

Quickly, she nodded her need to know, but He only laughed heartily.

"Ahh, no My pet ... I will not be telling you as of right now. No worries though, You know I will have you screaming with want before long." He stopped and thought for a moment before continuing with a more menacing tone, "If you move from that spot or if anything changes before I return, I will make sure you are very sorry for it."

A playfully evil laugh followed it and sent a shudder down her spine, but nonetheless, a good shudder. He knew full well that there was no way she could possibly move from her restraints, but a good mind fuck was always an added thrill. It was then that His laughter faded into the distance. A chill of near terror settled in as she realized He had left her out here, naked and displayed, in the noonday sun. It beat upon her skin unmercifully bringing tiny beads of sweat to the surface. She thought of struggling, but that was dashed even as He tied her binds and with His parting words of warning. She knew also that He had ensured the knots would not come loose unless by His hand.

*

A thousand thoughts ran through her mind, but she couldn't grasp one for more than a second. The only one that stuck was the one of being found out here alone by someone other than the One who left her here. What would happen? Would that someone leave her to her bonds, or would they venture to approach her? Would they simply watch her lying there vulnerable, or would they attempt something more? Tears began to fall at that thought until she reassured herself that her Master would not have left her unprotected by His guard. He would not risk her safety. She knew that and clung to that in desperation. The large full leaves under her cradled her body, but the hard wood beneath became terribly uncomfortable after time wore on. Even the cool breeze that occasionally blew against her heated flesh was little relief.

As time passed slow, the rays of the sun continued their onslaught of her body. While her body temperature rose, her mind drifted away. From time to time, she pulled her head upright to allow some of the blood to flow back down to where it was supposed to be. She came close to sleep more than once, but quickly shook it off, as she knew He would be angry to find her sleeping. After this happened a number of times, He finally returned. His footsteps were unmistakable, but she still felt the apprehension of being found by someone else.

His familiar jesting tone rang out to her as He then checked His watch, "You've only been here for 45 minutes, so perhaps I should leave for a little while longer. Or maybe You want untied now?"

She knew better than to just answer yes and merely muttered, "Only if You wish Master."

As He began to laugh, she knew He knew that she really wanted to be released. That was the moment she felt Him oh so close to her, hovering just above where she was restrained. Something jolted her senses. A drop. An icy drop. An icy drop of water. Her mind raced. He held in His fist above her round full breasts a large chunk of ice. As it melted, the water puddles that formed on her hot skin nearly steamed. She arched her back even more against the roundness of the barrel. The vines became more and more taut against her tiny ankles and wrists as she began to struggle. His gruff growls gave her cause to stop writhing and lie still.

The ice still dripped torturously slow down the center of her ample breasts, over the round underside of each and back up. Three sweet droplets splashed over each hard sensitive bud before rolling gently down the sides. The sensation took the breath from her lungs, and she held what was left to wait for the next drop to fall. The trickle of frigid fluid moved lower and lower on her torso until it made its way right above her scorching slit. He chuckled deep right before taking the cube away. She heard and felt nothing aside from the pools of water that were evaporating in the high suns heat. Then, as sudden as a flash, the ice was pushed against her pulsating clit. He held it there through her hell-bent cries pleading for mercy. He held it tighter as she began to move once more.

"Ahem!" He grunted, and she stopped. "Better My chilled whore, better."

He still didn't remove the now depleting ice from her clit even though He knew for a fact that the cold was turning to pain. The grimace evident on her face was enough to tell Him that, even if her whimpers weren't ringing in His ears. The water flowed down her spread cunt lips in a vain attempt to cool the passion that raged between them. A slow smile crossed His face though she couldn't see it. Brimming with hunger, He bent His head to her stomach for a long deliberate lick. Salty yet sweet, her skin trembled at His mouth's touch. Again, His tongue traced circles around her stomach and higher up until He settled directly below the curve of her breast. She gasped loudly and then moaned out a sigh of begging ~ begging for His mouth to find her breasts. He complied for the moment as His teeth bit lightly into the underside of the right one. Automatically, her body tensed and her tit bounced in reaction. Nibbling His way up, He found her erect nipple and sucked it fully into His hot mouth. It still held the chill of the ice water and refreshed Him in more ways than one. As her hips bucked away from the barrels curve, she groaned her pleasure. Hearing this, He took it between His teeth and bit down. He was so careful not to bite too hard, but her mixed wail of panic and pain was music to His ears.

With the pressure upon her hard nipple releasing, her body began to relax again. Her eyes were still plunged in the darkness of the blindfold's cover, yet she could see in her mind's eye that wicked grin she knew to be on His face. Suddenly, soft tendrils lapped at her inner thighs. Unsure of what was caressing her, she waited breathlessly. Without warning, those once soft tendrils became lashing whips of fierce leather. A flogger! Immediately she knew it as her breath was pulled deep into her lungs in anticipation of the next strike. It came soon enough to be followed by another... and another... until her thighs wore the telltale signs of its kisses. Just as she thought it was ending, her Master brought the tool up to her heaving breasts and thrashed it across them both in unison. Her yelps filled the surrounding area as He ruthlessly whipped the tails over and over her welt streaked tits. His movements took on the form of a figure 8 as He pulled back and laid out the heavy black leather tendrils time and time again. Gracefully powerful, He never once yielded to her begging until He was fully satisfied with the artistic licks of His toys tongues.

Tears started welling in her eyes, and He reached down to gently brush them away. Lowering His mouth to her ear, He wickedly cooed, "Calm yourself. Just breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth. Repeat that until you once again have control over yourself. That is when we shall continue. Not before." With that said, He crossed over to the blanket and poured a large goblet full of the Chardonnay. Lying back, He propped Himself up on His elbows to sit and watch her pant her way to normal breathing. Sipping slowly the full-bodied light fluid, He swirled it around in His mouth before swallowing it down in a slow tedious gulp. Rising while still cradling the crystal between His fingers, He made His way back to where she waited. He stopped directly in front of her head and reached down to pull the blindfold away from her eyes for a glance.

It took a few seconds for her to adjust to the bright light, and as she did, she noticed that His hard rod hovered only inches away from her lips and nose. Afraid to move, she stared intently at it ~ watching the veins bulge with desire and the engorged velvet head pulse with need. Her mouth opened instinctively to allow her parched tongue to cross over her lips. He backed away a pace or two to take away that which held her attention as if in a trance.

"Thirsty My dear?" He queried, "Or perhaps just desperately hungry for the taste of My thick hard cock?"

She parted her lips as if to answer, but paused to think it through first. If she said she was thirsty, she may not be granted the pleasure of taking Him into her mouth. If she said she was indeed hungry for His cock, He may deny her both drink and what she craved by way of His thrusting cock into her throat. She also knew that He was growing impatient for some sort of an answer, so she took the easy way out and whispered, "Both Master." He laughed so loud that it took her by surprise.

"Oh no My pretty little one, you'll not be getting off that easily. You have to choose. One or the other. Now!"

"I’m hungry for Your sweet cock Master, more than anything else, I’m starved for its taste, its hardness, its sticky sweet juices. Please, may I have the pleasure of pleasing You? May I have the unbridled joy of knowing that You are filling my mouth with its hard sweetness?"

He grinned as He stood above her. "I love to hear you beg for Me. I shall think on it for a bit. While I think, I suggest that I enjoy My time." Silence followed and an uneasy stillness enveloped her soul. He replaced the cloth over her eyes and once more, she settled into the darkness.

She strained to listen to what He was doing, but He was stealthy in His movements, which masked Him to her. Before she could even guess at His actions, a cold hard object rolled smoothly up the inside of her creamy thigh. By the time she ascertained what it was, the bottleneck was being pushed against the pulsing little nub that cried out hungrily between her legs. As it sawed back and forth along her slit, His breath was hot on her ear.

"My little slut wants fucked, doesn't she? She wants to feel a hardness fill her beyond capacity until she is nearly split open with that desperate need to cum for Me, doesn't she? Tell Me slut ... tell Me now."

All she could do was nod and whisper out a mere 'yes Master' as the chilled bottle worked the passage between her swollen clit and her tight puckered asshole. Every nerve stood on end as He pushed the bottle harder and harder against her sensitive areas. Without any sort of warning, He placed the bottle opening directly at her ravenous fuckhole. Just as she inhaled a sharp breath, He plunged it deep inside until it could go no farther. It was not the hardness she had hoped for, but it certainly filled her nicely. With it buried to the hilt, He began to bob it in and out of her without taking it out even an inch. It was then that she also realized that the bottle was anything but empty. Wine sloshed about deep in her hot crevice. The chilled fluid ran down from the fucking motions and over her soft thighs.

His pumping slowed, and she wondered what would be next for but a split second. Again, the coolness of the intoxicating spirits gave rise to another wave of arousal. The round vat was steady in its rocking movements as He gradually fucked her deeper and harder, but still so terribly slow. Taking her by surprise, He tipped the barrel backward so that her head was hovering above the ground and her long dark tresses swept the dust. The wine flowed freely into her depth and any runoff trickled down her quivering body. The bottle was suddenly pulled out, leaving the booze to be held within her juicy cunt. The sensations of hot and cold sent her into warp drive until He drove His hard probing tongue into her pussy. Refreshing Himself with the robust fullness of the wine and the electrifying passion of her cum, the tastes mingled delightfully on His palate until He was steadily lapping the intense concoction. As He found His way to her throbbing button, His hand found its way to tightly grip His engorged member. Moving each in time, tongue and hand gained a rhythm that drove them both near insanity.

With expert grace, He drank from her fountain of desire until He sensed she could take little more. Her labored breathing and convulsing jolts told Him that her release was nearing and that He had to hold her there as long as she could stand it. His tongue continued to lash out at her womanhood, driving down front to back until she was trying her best to buck upward to meet His mouth.

Suddenly, everything stopped. Her body went totally limp against the roundness of the barrel. Lost and trapped in that place only He can take her, she panted and whimpered without knowing what was what aside from Him. Darkness started to fall over the sky though she didn't know because of the blindfold. He reached down to smooth her hair away from her face and then pulled the cloth from her eyes. That was when the failing light showed that she was gone from reality for the time being.

He whispered to her, "My love, can you hear Me?"

Her eyes rolled about as she nodded, but still did not speak. He knew she was held in that space where He could reach her but she could not completely reach out to Him. Satisfied in knowing that she was fine, He undid her restraints and allowed her to fall daintily into His strong arms. Draped across them, He left all as it was and carried her to the house.

*

A soft gentle glow led Him through the still night air. Her breathing was paced now and her eyes were closed. He knew that she was coming out of that space, but still not quite one in herself. With her head cradled on His left shoulder, He climbed the stairs to the room He had chosen for them. Delicately, He layed her on the soft cool sheets in the center of the bed and went to the bottom of the bed to change clothes.

While He did that, He spoke to her. "My sweet one, I know you can hear Me. I want you to start coming back to me now. I need you to come back to Me now."

As though she were at one end of a tunnel, she could hear Him calling her. Louder and louder He seemed to approach, but it was as if things moved in slow motion. He curled up next to her then, dressed in His warm robe. The back of His hand pressed lightly against the middle of her forehead. This act brought her back immediately. Pale blue eyes fluttered in the dimly lit room to focus on His handsome face. A smile broke across both of their features as He bent to present her with a breathless kiss.

"Welcome back," He chuckled.

"Thank You Master, though You know as well as I that I wasn't gone far really." She giggled at this since she always seemed so out of it on retrospect. He too laughed and wound His arms around her.

"You should prepare for bed now love. I will wait until you join Me to fall asleep."

She planted a kiss on the tip of His nose before thanking Him again quickly and running off to the bath. Standing in the mirror, she studied her naked form while the water ran in the tub. Steam formed on the edged of the foggy glass, which gave the illusion of seeing a framed picture. She laughed and traced the red trails left from the flogger’s kisses. Turning around, she could see the imprint of the barrels ridges dug deeply into her soft skin. Abruptly thankful that the cask didn't have splinters, she ran her fingers again over the telltale marks. The hot water of the bath would sooth her she was sure. Finally, she removed her collar and placed it carefully on the edge of the tub alongside a soft cloth and leather oil. When she bathed, she always took the time to clean her collar and oil it to keep it supple just as she did her skin after with lotion.

*

Knowing He didn't want to wait long, she slid into the swirling water and let its therapeutic warmth surround her. She washed every inch twice, lathered her hair and soaked for a few minutes to allow a good rinsing. During these minutes of quiet luxury, she wiped the black leather with a clean wet washcloth and polished the small barbed ruby that dangled from the ring in the center. She dabbed the sweet smelling oil onto another cloth and worked it generously into the clean leather. While the water drained, she set her collar aside and stepped out onto a plush carpet to find her robe. Winding it around her and letting it sop up the droplets left behind, she wrung the excess water from her hair. After towel drying it, she combed it free of all tangles and smoothed all visible skin with her favorite scented lotion ~ vanilla. How thankful she was that He allowed her to wear it. Not only did it keep her skin pliant and soft, but also it smelled like a little piece of heaven to her. Inhaling the sweet odor, she cleaned the room until only the disappearing steam on the fixtures told of her being there at all. Happy with how fast she moved, she quietly slipped from the bath back to the bedroom.

The hall was lit with a single lamp, so she carefully made her way to the chosen room. The door clicked open and as she peered inside, she saw Him lying on the bed waiting her return. Crossing over to His side, she lowered to her knees as her flowing robe billowed out around her in a neat circle. She waited and waited for Him to call her into bed, but there was nothing but a slow breathing from above. For what seemed to be an eternity, she knelt there ~ afraid to get up, afraid to speak out of turn, afraid to do anything but what she was used to doing at this time. Finally, she concluded that He was fast asleep, but what now? Should she wake Him? Should she just go to bed? What to do?

She stood and watched His chest rise and fall. The pale light from the near full moon caressed His slumbering form, and she stood in awe of this stolen moment. Her heart swelled with such a joy and contentment of being His. The sheets clung to His naked body as if they were molded there by magic. When she pulled them back slowly, He rolled to His back. Her breath was taken away when she noticed how His cock stood virtually straight up from His body. Unsure of what she should do with the growing urge she felt down deep, she stood stock-still and stared at His radiant stiff pole. It seemed to beckon her to touch it.

Knowing she shouldn't but not able to deny her wants, she sat on the edge of the bed next to Him. Checking that He was still lost in dreams, her fingertips danced down His moist lips and lingered there for a few moments. Slowly, the tips fluttered down onto His neck and then to His chest. They glided across His stomach until they reached His poker straight member. A giggle choked in her throat as she reveled in how hard it was yet at the same time so silky soft. The very tip of her index finger traced along the underside of the velvety crown. As it jerked at her touch, she continued to slide her finger down the bulging vein that throbbed with sleeping desire. As she caressed His cock, her mind filled with images of it being buried deep inside of her every orifice. Lost in sensual thoughts, she didn't notice His eyes open to watch her.