The Vineyard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahem!" He bellowed.

Her hand flew from His crotch as she fell from the bed to the floor. She started to stammer with that deer-in-the-headlights look, but He held up His hand to silence her. While she sat there below Him thoroughly embarrassed with her head lowered, He rolled over to His side and watched her in her guilt.

"May I ask what it was that you were doing just now?"

"I ... well I ... um, I was just ... err, I just saw You lying there Master ... and ... well, You were ... You were sleeping, and I wasn't sure ... well I didn't know what to do ... I didn't want to wake You to ask to sleep Master ... and then I ... I just ... Master, I saw You were hard and just couldn't resist ... well I so wanted to touch ... I only thought I would ... oh Master, I am sorry."

He stared at her for what seemed to be hours before He rose and placed His hand on the top of her head.

"I will not exactly be punishing you for this. However My precious, I can't let it go unnoticed either. Do you understand?"

She then looked up into His eyes briefly. "No Master, I’m not sure I do understand what You mean by unnoticed. I thought You noticed very well." Her attempt to lighten the situation did not go over as she had hoped.

"Get up."

She stood and shivered in the early evening moonlight that shone through the window on her naked form. Her hands were clasped in front of her and her head was still bowed in shame. He led her into the adjoining room where she found a new device sitting in the middle of the floor. She recognized it immediately though it was much different from the one she knew at home. It was a horse. He must have quickly constructed this one of the times He was away from her earlier. He did a fine job with the materials that He was afforded in this strange new place. Two sawhorses supported a triangular beam that was held down with vice grips. The edge was facing upwards and there were separate ropes attached to each leg of the base. She shuddered at seeing the thing that had only a few times brought her such exquisite pain and such pure pleasure. She also knew that her Master enjoyed seeing the varying expressions cross her face as He led her through them one by one with each action.

He held her by her shoulders and placed her directly beside the apparatus without another word. Then, He left the room. She dared not move in His absence knowing He would note any change of position and not be pleased. Some rustling downstairs was all she could manage to hear, so she instead thought about what she had risked doing. How could she have even thought she could touch His gorgeous piece without Him stirring? What possessed her to do such a thing? She knew. It was because of how she knew it felt. She couldn't resist touching it. Somehow she knew He wouldn't be so much angry that she did that, but more that He would be upset that she didn't wake Him prior to making any sort of move.

*

It was then that He returned. The half moon gave barely enough light to see by, but she could make out that He was carrying something. Unfortunately, the light was too faint to see what it was.

"My sweet, mount the horse, but be sure to stay on your toes," He commanded from behind as He lit an array of candles around the room.

She only nodded as one leg lifted high to swing over the beam and rest carefully on the other side. Her movements were calculated so that she would not wobble or fall. Each leg rose up on almost the tips of her toes to hold her body inches away from the unyielding edge of the wooden rim. She knew that edge to be harsh and merciless and her calves stretched high to keep her delicate parts away from it until He said it was time or until her muscles wore out ~ whichever came first. He bound her ankles tightly in the lower ropes and then rose to tie her wrists. As He yanked on the ropes to ensure their restraint, He looked to her neck. His fingers hooked inside the embrace of the collar, and without warning, He jerked her head up slightly. There was a clasp hanging above her head that she hadn't noticed until it was being fastened onto the ring at her neck. It pulled her upright even more than her body could have done, and she strained to hold herself. He backed away to make sure she would not be in danger of choking. Satisfied that she would be fine, He went back behind her once more.

She felt Him slip up beside her just out of her range of sight. Warm hands cradled the sway of her breasts and gently weighed them in the scales of His hands. He muttered something about nice hard tender buds right before something cold clamped down on her left nipple. Her body reacted instinctively, and she let out a loud groan of shock. Again, as quick as before, another clamp was placed on the right side. Another groan followed, but this time less of a jerk. That was when the pulling started. It seemed that there was a chain linking her breasts and the biting vices that held them. He threaded the chain down around the wooden beam to cause her body to bow slightly forward. This was a difficult task being that her head was still held high by her collar. She could feel His fingers running along the ropes and chains to ensure her safety before He moved on and this gave her some relief. She knew in her heart He would not hurt what was His, so she breathed a bit easier.

She couldn't have dreamed what He would do next, and it was a surprise pure and simple. His hands ran from her thighs around to her backside. With a quick sharp slap to each cheek, He continued back around to the front where her dewy pussy waited for His touch. He knew what she craved and wasn't ready to oblige this just yet. However, it didn't stop His fingers from grabbing and pinching her right cunt lip as He pulled it wide open. Stretching it away from her crease, He placed a tight steel clamp on it and wrapped the chain attached to it around her outer thigh. It snapped onto the clamp once more, but spread her flower wide open on that side. He repeated this on the left lip and it too was pulled away from her glistening fuckhole. The chains that held them gently pressed into her outer thighs. Now she was ready.

He positioned His chair in front of her to watch for the first few minutes. She knew Him to be there though she couldn't lower her eyes enough to see Him. That was when her legs began to falter. She couldn't stop it, but she tried to keep them straight. Knowing her fate if she lowered, she balked at letting that happen. He knew different though. He knew that soon she would not be able to hold herself any more and lower. This is what He waited for.

The chain at her neck prevented her from moving much, so she thought she was safe. Her breathing increased as she anticipated the beam pressing hard on her softest places and giving her the pain that yielded pleasure. Tiny beads of sweat trickled down her features, and He knew her to be close now.

Wobbly knees gave way to her body lowering. Her face contorted as she whimpered. The rounded wooden edge pushed hard onto her flower and gave it a million electric impulses at once. Slamming her eyes shut tight, she jumped back to her toes to try and hold out longer.

He rose once more and pulled a long thick vibrator from His kit bag. It was His favorite she knew and could see Him turn it on in front of her. He held it up to her face and let it buzz momentarily on the side of her sweat-soaked neck. She jolted and jostled until He took it away. A strip of duct tape was ripped from its roll and stuck to the edge of the humming toy. It then was placed lengthwise between her hot slit and the girder below. He pressed the tape down so that the pulsing pleasure wand would not move, and then released the chain at her neck. Knowing she would now be free to lower fully when tired, He returned to His chair and waited again.

She could feel the raging vibrations just a fraction below her hard little bud, her dripping depth and her sensitive backside entrance. This took her breath away. Each time her body dipped down onto it, the vibrator pulsed its tickling shaft onto her spread mound. With each time, she shrieked out into the dark night. His cock grew rigid and straight with every cry, yet he held His place. Occasionally, His hand stroked along its length with the hunger He felt for her. As He played, He planned what He would do next and smiled.

He rose after about 10 minutes of watching her losing the battle with her sore legs and only took a smaller vibrator from His bag. This was quickly wiped along her cum drenched crease before thrusting deep into her tight puckered asshole. Her whole body became stiff as it invaded her backside.

"That's My girl," He growled into her hair. He probed that plaything in and out as His free hand's fingers found her mouth. Two fingers fucked in and out as she sucked them voraciously. His hard weapon rubbed against her side as she still tried to hold herself up.

As He could feel her release approaching, He whispered down into her ear desperately, "Don't you dare cum unless I say slut. Don't You dare."

She was panting and moaning so much by then that she couldn't even manage a response, but He knew she would obey. He removed the fingers from her mouth and wound His arm around her body like a snake. Holding her there, He pushed her down onto the pulsating beam. Her body writhed in His embrace. He pumped the smaller toy in and out of her wanton ass as fast as He could. As His passion rose, hers matched it.

*

Suddenly, He pulled the vibrator from her. He grabbed a knife from the nearby desk and slashed at the ropes holding her in place. Each lip clamp was removed to which she cried out as the blood flowed back into that area. With a fiercely wild look in His eyes, He pulled her from the horse and slammed her gently to the far wall. Her arms were pinned by His strong hands as His cock forced its way into her now slippery ass. With one full thrust, He had entered her with nothing more than a scream filling her lungs. He left her wrists to one hand as the other fucked three long digits into her cunt. Now fucking her with wild abandon, He pounded His hips to her rounded cheeks as if He hadn't had the pleasure of her before. Her Masters ravenous growls echoed in her ears as she too felt her insatiable wails penetrate her soul. His length sawed in and out of her with such force that she had to be let loose to bend at the waist. Her hand then found and assisted His in fucking her cunt. She held His legs to steady herself against His thrusting cock. As it pummeled her constricted hole, she could feel it throb with readiness and she became aware of her own nearing need to cum.

He pulled out and spun her around. Pushing her to the floor on her back, He again pinned her arms down and entered her juicy fuckhole with one driving thrust. His animal-like passion filled her as He took her over and over. Her body thrashed under Him as her hips bucked up to fuck Him with all she was. His thick piece stretched her sex to the maximum and yet she still craved more.

Once more, He rolled over and held her high on His hips. Digging His fingers deep into the soft flesh of her hips, He shoved her down onto His raging manhood. Her eyes flung open as wide as saucers as she relentlessly started to fuck her Master with the need that boiled over in her now. His desire matched hers as the rhythm of their pounding hips and hearts became one. Her nails slid down His chest in a slicing motion and as she reached the pinnacle of what she could take, she heard Him roar out the words she longed to hear.

"Cum now slut! Cum all over your Masters thick cock NOW! Cum for me!"

With that, He started to shoot His creamy load deep inside of her warm soft walls. She drove her cunt down onto Him and held it there. Rivulets of her essence mingled with His and ran out over His groin. Slowly and methodically, she still fucked her hips down as He held her close. He roared loud enough to shatter her reality. Such passionate hunger was held in the force of His release that she couldn't hold back if she could. She moaned in time with His thrusts and her orgasms shattered all she knew. Again lost in the blackness of the place He held her, she floated along the pathways of time and surrender. All she could know was that upon His last stroke into her, He yanked the nipple clamps from her swollen buds. She nearly jumped from His grasp as she screamed the last of her release from the very core of her being.

He whispered breathless nothings to her as she gradually came back to Him. Her head rested on His chest and her body trembled in convulsing quakes. With soft caresses, He calmed her over the span of time it took for them to regain control of full senses. A grin spread over her face as she sat up enough to see Him.

"Thank You Master," she uttered softly as tears brimmed in her eyes.

He only smiled as He swept her into His arms and whisked her to the bedroom. He laid her back on His side and took a small cube of ice in one hand. He soothed the cold against each nipple. His hands then inspected her wrists and ankles for any sign of hurt. Content that she was okay, He bade her move over to her own side.

"My love, you've pleased me well tonight. Thank you. Thank you for all of this." He pulled her to snuggle into the crease of His curve and stroked her hair tenderly.

"You're welcome Master. I am happy You are pleased and only wanted You to be just that."

Moonbeams bathed them as they slid into a much-needed slumber. Before falling completely asleep, she stole one more glance at His handsome facade. Feeling safe in His arms, she drifted to meet Him in that place between dusk and dawn where they dance on clouds.