The Vinyl Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas trusted me implicitly. I couldn't betray his trust. If I had to move on I had a responsibility to ensure that he did too. I couldn't abandon him. That thought fixed in my head I decided to return to more immediate matters.

The day was getting hotter. It was now hot enough for the final punishment I would inflict for Thomas' London indiscretion.

"Thomas!" I roused him.

"I'm undoing you now."

He nodded. First I removed the gag, then the hood. His face emerged from it reddened but not bruised. He turned his back to me. After detaching the ribbon I unbuckled the arm-glove. Thomas stretched his arms and flexed his fingers. Then he stood up and swung his arms until they moved freely.

"Go and make us some coffee, please."

Thomas went. He returned some minutes later with coffee exactly as I liked it. He knew and could deliver the simple things. I continued to work as we drunk the coffee. When we'd finished he took the mugs back to the kitchen. I called after him:

"Bring the vinyl dress back with you!"

"Yes!" he shouted back.

He returned with the dress in its plain white box.

"You know what's going to happen now, don't you?"

"Yes" he admitted "I'm going to have to wear this."

"You are. Strip completely!"

He stripped. I should have got him to cover himself with talcum powder but I wanted him to realise the impracticality of vinyl.

I had to completely unlace both arms and one side of the dress to get it on him. I fixed the collar so that it hung on him. It took forever to lace it again. I didn't lace it tightly. I didn't need to. His face and hands were already turning red and he was sweating everywhere that his skin was exposed. I took his arms behind his head and tied the lace ends on his wrists to the "D" ring at the neck. If he'd had breasts they'd have been sticking out as far as the moulded cups would allow. He teetered on the spot because the lowest part of the skirt held his legs and feet together. He was just a vinyl parcel.

"How do you like it?" I asked

"It's roasting me alive!" he gasped "It's like a Turkish Bath in here!"

"Told you vinyl was unwearable." I retorted.

"Get me out before I melt, Lisa, please!" he begged.

"Not so fast, Thomas"

"Please! I can't bear it."

Sweat was running down his face and in rivulets down the shiny black vinyl.

"What do you want to do with the dress?" I asked. "I won't wear it and it seems that you don't like it either"

"Anything! Just get me out!"

"So it wasn't a good choice?" I was teasing him now.

"No! It's dreadful! It's killing me!"

"Shall we throw it away?"

"Yes - whatever - do what you like! Just get me out!"

Thomas's voice was getting weaker. I thought that he was actually getting heatstroke. I took my scissors and cut all the laces in a few seconds. Thomas's torment didn't end. Even with all the laces cut and the collar undone that dress still stuck to him like glue.

I tried prising the dress off him but it wouldn't let go. I was worried that I'd gone too far. I picked him up in a fireman's lift and carried him into the bathroom. I put him in the bath with difficulty as the vinyl stuck to my shoulders. Then I turned the shower on - cold only, full flow. Thomas sighed with relief as he was cooled down. I directed the spray under the edges of the dress and ever so slowly peeled it back. His skin stuck to every last bit of vinyl. Once the front half was off he rolled over so that I could repeat the process for the back. We spent at least half an hour in that shower before he was completely free.

When he and I were dry again I asked:

"What do we do with YOUR vinyl dress?"

"Throw it in the dustbin. I never want to see it again!"

So we did.

That evening I made him wear the last of his presents. He was tied into his body suit all night. At least I slept well.

But what about Thomas's long term future? I still had that problem to solve ...

THE END for now.

12