The Violator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,779 Followers

"Excuse me young man, can you help me?" Her voice was cultured and oozed sensuality.

I turned and saw an olive skinned beauty looking up at me. I pointed to myself and she nodded so I walked over and squatted next to her.

"How can I be of assistance?"

"How polite and cute," she said biting her lower lip. "Would you consider it bold of me to ask you to rub some sun tan lotion on me?"

"Would it be bold to tell you how beautiful you are and how lucky I would be to roam my hands over your body?"

"No," she purred, "Here's the lotion." She said lifting up revealing her bare breasts with their hard pointy nipples.

I took the lotion and drizzled some on hands and applied some to her upper back. Immediately she let out a low moan/growl. I rubbed it in and slowly made my way downward towards her ass. When I reached her lower back I muttered low enough for her to hear.

"Mmm pity you have those bottoms on I would love feel your ass in my strong young hands."

"You are a very naughty boy," she purred, "take them off... slowly."

I gripped the first side of her bikini bottom and as she asked so nicely I pulled the string slowly watching as the bow got smaller and smaller and then... poof it was now two pieces of string. I leaned over her my hand resting on her thigh and felt her leg quiver as I untied the other side.

"I think I came..." I heard her whisper.

"...and you called me naughty." I said.

I gently pulled the material away from her ass and smiled.

"Damn, you have the finest ass I have ever laid eyes on," I told her.

"Prove it, apply some of that lotion," she purred/moaned.

I drizzled some lotion onto my hands and began to knead her cheeks and she was squirming beneath me. I could see that her pussy was absolutely soaked.

"You my dear are practically dripping with need," I said as I continued to rub the suntan lotion in.

"I blame you," she moaned.

"I could help you with that but..." I said softly, "I don't believe they allow love play..."

"You mean fucking... they don't allow fucking on the beach! That's true maybe we should adjourn to more private quarters."

"What did you have in mind?"

"Just this, I am going to stand up and you follow me to my boat and you can bend me over and fuck me rotten. Afterwards I will let you shoot your cum down my throat... so what do you say?"

"I say... lead the way."

So there I was walking down the beach following this hot older gal and my friends were looking at me with a mixture of confusion and envy. I shrugged and walked along the beach to a pier and there a motorboat took her and I to one of the yachts anchored in the bay. Her 'boat' was the second largest of the luxury ships in port and as I tossed the mooring line an attractive young girl caught the line and tied us off.

"Welcome back Madame," she girl said smiling and offering her a terry cloth robe.

"Thank you Celine fetch us some wine, glasses and a snack," my hostess said walking towards the front of the boat.

The woman sat in a comfy looking deck chair and pointed to the one next to her.

"We have not been properly introduced, I am Madelyn Anetakis and you are," she asked.

"Vincent, Vincent Majors."

"May I call you Vin?"

"Sure," I said taking out the plastic bag with my herbal distraction in it, "you mind?"

"Only if you don't share..." Madelyn said with a smile.

In no time at all the cigarette was measured, rolled, lighted and shared. The cute brunette had returned with wine and food but this was ignored as the three of us partook of the smoke. I learned that Celine was born here in Jamaica but her mother was from a commune near Paris France called Saint Maur des Fosses. After we were nice and toasty Madelyn nodded to Celine who pulled me to my feet and began to undress me while the older gal watched. Celine tugged my shirt off and kissed and suckled my nipples. I quivered a bit because no one had ever done that to me before. Then with a dramatic tug my swim trunks hit the deck and both women gasped.

"Mon Dieu what a monster," Celine whispered, "This will prove a challenge even for my unusual talent."

"What is that," I asked as she dropped to her knees to get to know my cock better.

"Up until recently I was a very accomplished," Celine moaned as her tiny hand wrapped around my quickly hardening dick, "...sword swallower."

"Damn, this I gotta see," I moaned as her lips and tongue began to pleasure me.

"Me too," moaned Madelyn who had two fingers stuck in her pussy.

"Are you getting that tight pussy of yours ready for a pounding," I asked watching Madelyn masturbate.

"Oh baby you know I am... that beast of yours is going to touch me places I have never felt before."

"Mmm I love anal..." I began to say and Madelyn smiled wickedly.

"Well, well I suppose you can fuck me there too..."

"She meant her pussy monsieur..." Celine explained with her sexy Jamaican accent.

Celine shakily got to her feet and undid her top revealing her small but cute tits and then untied her bikini bottom and let them drop to reveal a neatly trimmed pussy and an ass you could bounce a quarter off of. She slid a few fingers into her sex as she got into the proper position to deep throat my cock which was at full staff. With a few cautious moves she found the correct attack angle and inch by inch my cock slid into her mouth and then her throat until her lips brushed against the base.

"Oh god damn girl... no one has ever done that!"

"I believe you Vin... I believe you..." Madelyn moaned.

Celine began moving up and down on my cock and I stood there in lust and if I were rich as hell would have proposed on the spot.

"Mmm that feels fucking amazing..." I growled.

"Wait until I wrap my pussy around you lover..." Madelyn purred in my ear as she moved to stand behind me; her tits pressed against my back and her lips on my neck. "...I will milk your cock with my pussy muscles."

"I can hardly wait..." I groaned, "...Mmm Celine if you keep that up, I am going to blow down your throat."

"Go ahead Celine darling you have earned it I am sure we can get him hard again in no time he is so young and virile."

Celine's head moved up and down my length licking and sucking and driving me headlong into a mind blowing orgasm and I just let it happen. Madelyn's hands roamed over my body as her lips teased my neck and ears and she whispered all the dirty things she wanted to do to me.

"Move so I can taste those fine tits of yours," I said to Madelyn and she eagerly stepped around to my front and cupped her breasts offering them to me.

I leaned down and licked and suckled her large breasts loving the sounds she was making as I did so. I let my tongue flicker over her dark sensitive areoles and watched Madelyn's eyes roll up in her head. All the while I felt my toes start to curl and warned Celine I was getting real close to shooting down her throat she never slowed down.

"Eager cocksucker you have there," I told Madelyn as she knelt to watch Celine up close as she gobbled up cum.

"Can you blame her," Madelyn moaned.

"I am so fucking close," I hissed and Celine pulled her head back and made a tight seal with her lips around the head of my cock and she and Madelyn stroked the shaft furiously.

The feel of both their hands on me was too much and with a roar I sent a torrent of cum down the sword swallower's throat. I was panting and a little weak in the knees but eager to feel Madelyn's tight pussy wrapped around me.

"Still want me to bend you over Madelyn," I asked.

"Most definitely I trust you will not pierce me too deep lover," she moaned and stood up and walked over the side of the ship and assumed the position.

I followed her and pondered licking her pussy first but figured there was time enough for that later. I placed the head of my cock between her pussy lips and pushed slowly Madelyn began to moan as I filled her up little by little. I stopped when half of my dick was in her but she wiggled her ass begging for more so I pushed my hips forward until with a squeak of surprise she waved for me to stop. When I looked down most of my cock was buried in her pussy.

"Wow... you have most of me in you... how does it feel," I asked her.

"Mmm no one has ever made me feel so complete before... fuck me lover nice and slow for now."

I pulled back a bit and then started driving my dick in and out of her setting up a nice leisurely rhythm.

"How's that," I asked and felt her pussy muscles give me a healthy squeeze, "I'll take that as a yes."

After a few minutes I pulled back a bit further and began thrusting into her harder and faster now and her panting told me that she liked how my dick felt inside of her. Her pussy gripped and massaged me like no woman I had ever been with before. This was a day of firsts. Celine watched intent and was using lube she had gotten from below and was working two fingers in and out of her tight ass. Five minutes later Madelyn was crying out and I felt her sex grip me like a velvet fist and held me where I was. Her body shuddered and she had dropped her head and was moaning and growling as the last tingles of her orgasm passed. I pulled out and Madelyn literally threw her arms around me and molded her body to mine kissing me like she would die otherwise.

"Lover," she said breaking our embrace, "we are sailing to Crete tomorrow I want you to come with us!"

"Umm... I never dreamed of sailing to Crete... don't take this wrong but I need to tell my friends and contact my mom. She's a worrier you understand."

"Mmm," she kissed me again, "I would be disappointed if you didn't tell your mother. She would worry sick otherwise. You are a good son I appreciate that in you. Family is very important!"

"Okay... then sure I'd love to go with you two," I said.

"Oh Vin it will be nine of us in all, most of the crew are ashore right now..."

"Makes sense you'd need more people to pilot something this big," I told her.

"Vin..." Celine called out to me, "before you leave the boat... can you treat me to that cock of yours?"

She was bent over with her hands gripping her ass cheeks and even as she spoke she pulled her cheeks apart showing me her glistening asshole so very eager to be fucked.

"I'd be a fool to turn down such an invitation..." I said looking at Madelyn who smiled and nodded.

"Don't leave the poor thing begging Vin, that would be cruel," Madelyn whispered in my ear.

I walked over and moved behind Celine and pressed the head of my cock against her asshole and gently and very slowly pushed. Her preparations made it easier for me to get the mushroom shaped head of my cock in passed that tight ring of muscle. Before long I was as deep as she could handle and I let her get used to me before I started moving my hips.

"You said you enjoyed anal NNNNN how does that feel lover," Celine asked.

"Fucking amazing," I moaned in her ear.

"Good, now start fucking my ass... yeah... like that..." she growled.

I fucked her nice and slow and she let out a little grunt each time my cock moved into her and sooner than I thought possible she was gently pushing backwards when I thrust foreword. We were both grunting now and I was fighting my orgasm with everything I had. Her ass was so fucking tight! After ten minutes or so I felt my self control slipping and knew I would be coming very soon.

"Can't fight it any longer..." I moaned.

"Cum in my ass, I want to feel it spray my insides!"

I thrust hard and fast now knowing I had less than a minute left before my orgasm hit me. Celine was screaming to me and with a single final thrust my cock pulsed hot cum into her tighter hole.

"Damn but that's one hell of a sight," came a new voice, a male voice.

I looked over my shoulder and there stood a man of average height with an olive complexion and bright blue eyes.

"Honey this is Vin, Vin this is my husband Cronus Anetakis."

I eased my cock out of Celine and shook his hand and he looked down and went pale.

"Damn Vin how do you keep from passing out when you get hard?"

"I really don't know," I said shrugging. "Mind if I get dressed?"

"Didn't mean to stare but... god damn you put us to shame..."

"Vin is travelling with us back to Crete," Madelyn said.

I noticed she didn't ask she just said it like 'oh by the way...' and her husband just nodded then went to grab something from the fridge. I turned to Celine and asked her if everything was okay.

"Am I fifth wheel around here," I asked.

"Oh not at all don't worry about a thing."

"I need to take a shower before I head back to shore..."

She smiled and dove off the boat into the ocean I leaned over and she was waving me in. I dove in after her and the cool water felt amazing after all that had happened on the boat. Celine and I swam in slow circles kissing and holding each other tight.

"...does he know..." Cronus' voice filtered down.

"...I don't know... she told him... yet..." replied Madelyn.

"What are they talking about," I asked Celine breaking our kiss.

"My dad, it's about my dad..."

"What about your dad... is he going to be upset you are leaving Jamaica?"

"Oh he knows and is disappointed but not mad... he's just a little over protective is all."

"Great... is he going to shoot me if he sees us holding hands or something?"

"No... he is the local Vaudoux... a sorcerer of great power..."

"So no gun, but curse... yes?"

"I am sorry..." but I cut her off with a kiss.

"Do you regret what you did," I asked. "Do you feel bad about the pleasure you gave me?"

"NO..."

"Then I will face your father's anger knowing neither of us has any hard feelings over this."

While I floated in the water I didn't fear a curse or evil spirits... I was a fool and would learn the wrath of the old gods and would suffer til the day I died.

The stars were blazing in the night sky, Celine and I had hooked up with my friends and I told them I was leaving for Crete the next day. It was a mixed reaction but William gave me the thumbs up after meeting Celine.

"You'd be a fool not to dude," William said as we pounded a few shots of local rot gut in the neighborhood bar.

"I am going to help Celine get her stuff on the boat later tonight, can you mail this letter I wrote my mom so she doesn't lose her mind," I asked William.

"Sure dude no problem, consider it done."

We drank for another hour before it was time to get Celine's things and meet her father. I was a little nervous but chalked it up to meeting some scary Jamaican dude with a machete. But to my surprise he was a laid back looking man in his early fifties with salt and pepper dreadlocks and skin the color of ebony. His bright green eyes were a shock though and Celine said that is why he was chosen by the previous magician as his successor. Celine did a very brief introduction and left me there to face her father alone as she grabbed her meager belongings.

"So your daughter is a sword swallower," poor choice of ice breaking topic?

"She was before the Greek lured her away... you don't look Greek you are very white!"

"I am American..."

"...that is worse than Greek... she is better than you but you will never see it..."

"Listen I am not here to disrespect you or your daughter..."

"Your very presence here is an affront to the spirits and my family..."

"I came here to help Celine to carry her things to the boat..."

"You are not worthy to say her name..." he spat on me... I think that's when I snapped.

I looked down at the loogie on my nice new shirt and I felt the blood rush to my face.

"Motherfucker! That was the last fucking straw... I am not going to beat the piss out of you for her sake but the next time I have her bent over, moaning and calling out my name I'll be thinking of you!"

It was his turn to lose his temper and it was a terrible thing. He never said a word, he walked over to the altar at the back of the room and picked up a wooden bowl and hurled its contents at my crotch and cried out in a wordless howl and pointed at me.

"Now my fucking shorts! Have you lost your fucking mind?"

"You are cursed..." he said in a low cold tone, "that thing between your legs you are so proud of will bring you nothing but misery from this moment on. You shall never sire children and you will die alone and unloved."

"FATHER!" Celine was standing in the doorway her dusky complexion pale and she was shaking in fear... for me. "What have you done?"

"He has defiled you and he will pay the price!"

"Daddy... he didn't do anything to me that I didn't want to happen..."

I could see the regret in the old man's eyes but he shook his head and walked passed her never saying goodbye.

"I am sorry Vin," Celine said approaching me slowly staring at my stained shorts as if it were blood that had marked me.

"Me too, I just bought these clothes..."

"But the curse," She said softly.

"No disrespect but nothing bad is going to happen..."

The words were barely out of my mouth when three girls walked by and saw us and the one in the middle stopped and whispered in the ear of the girl to her left and then the one on the right. There was some discussion and muttering before the one in the middle broke from the group and walked up to me.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but I couldn't help but notice your stain..." her English accent giving her an almost sexy air.

Her breath reeked of alcohol and she smiled brilliantly before saying...

"...outlining that HUGE cock of yours that we can see from the street..." she said and looked back at her friends before saying, "...we want to buy you a drink or two... before we all take a ride on that beastie of yours!"

I blinked a few times and looked at Celine who shook her head.

"Don't take this the wrong way," I said softly so only the girl who had approached could hear, "my girlfriend here is a sword swallower I doubt you or your friends have much to offer me..."

"Sword Swallower... damn... so is that a no? I mean three girls at one time..."

"Yes that's a no," Celine added.

"Bitch! I wasn't talking to you!" The girl turned on Celine and her friends approached to back her up.

"Then talk to me," I said and the three strange girls looked at me and were all smiles, "I am not interested even if there were ten of you."

"Oh you don't mean that," said the tall busty blonde as she lifted up her skirt revealing a bald pussy dripping with need. "...my pussy really needs a cock right now... you can take me in the alley and fuck me there if you want?"

"You have a lovely pussy," I said trying to be nice, "but..."

"You like butts... check out mine..." the short brunette said as she turned and tugged down her denim shorts. "Look at that... see how nice and round it is... and I am at least as wet as Sheila is..."

"Yes very nice..." I said trying to keep things civilized.

"Nice... NICE..." the brunette's voice gaining in volume, "...nice is how tight my pussy is and how good it will feel wrapped around that fine cock of yours!"

"Mmm all three of us could take turns sucking you off and swallow every fucking drop, isn't that right girls?" the first girl added before I could respond and her friends nodded.

"What are you going to do suck me off right here in public," I asked knowing they wouldn't.

"If that's what it takes to get your attention..." and the deed was done.

The first girl dropped/fell to her knees in front of me and yanked my shorts off of me and began giving me head right there in front of Celine's home. I tried to force her off but when I grabbed her head she just moaned and bobbed her head further down the shaft. I tried to bite back the moan of pleasure but it snuck out of me and Celine turned to face me and to my horror she smiled.

"Serves you right for pissing off my dad..." Celine said turning to face the other two, "he's all yours girls... Vin... I'll see you on the boat later."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,779 Followers