The Violator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,797 Followers

"Celine... mmm god damn but that feels good..." I groaned as a small crowd began to form. "Girls we need to find a more private place for this... before we all get arrested."

"Hotel... walking distance..." and with a loud pop my cock was free and my shorts yanked up.

We managed to reach the hotel without being arrested for the prior public display of affection. The hotel was only three stars but the suite they had on the top floor was really fucking nice! I still couldn't believe Celine left me to tackle three horny English gals all on my own. Room service was called and the wine flowed and the clothing flew... off and onto the nice deep carpet. When the bell boy arrived they tried to pull him into the love pile on the king sized bed but he escaped with his skin intact and a very healthy tip.

Tia, Sheila and Brenda fed me champagne and took turns either stroking or sucking my cock. Tia, the girl who had first approached me, was a cute blonde of average height but after cosmetic surgery was a curvaceous D Cup with an obvious oral fixation and spent more time than the others with my cock in her mouth/throat. Sheila, the other blonde, possessed a natural rack of large C Cup tits and as she put it a decent bum. She preferred to have her pussy licked than give head and I was okay with that. The spritely Brenda was the most eager to have me inside of her and wasn't shy about telling the world about it. After I shot a load down Tia's throat it was lovely Brenda who got to ride me first after her and Tia licked and sucked me back to rock-like hardness. Sheila came twice before Brenda finally lowered her tight little pussy onto my rigid cock and crawled to the foot of the bed and passed out. One down two to go.

"Lovely girl our Sheila but can't hold her licker..." said Tia.

"...'cept by the ears!" added Brenda.

Tia took Sheila's place with her pussy planted on my face and told me how good a pussy licker I was as Brenda rode me nice and slow.

"I love your long... thick... cock in my tight little pussy baby!" Brenda moaned.

"You are such a dirty little tart," Tia scolded Brenda mockingly.

"I'm not the one who sucked off the pilot on the flight down here," Brenda said smiling.

"Yes he tasted delicious," Tia said wiping her mouth, "...thank God for autopilot."

I lay quiet licking Tia's pussy lips and suckling her clit while Brenda rode my cock with nice slow and steady rhythm. I would moan from time to time when Brenda went a little deeper than usual and turn Tia into a quivering mass as she came like clockwork. Tia was one of those girls that it didn't take much to make her cum and she was the life of many a party passed around like the cheap little whore she was. While Tia was working on her seventh/eighth orgasm Brenda began to ride me harder and deeper and I suspected the two would come at the same time.

My late night ended with Brenda bent over the railing of her spectacular view of the beach and the moonlit ocean. I rammed my dick into her in nice long slow thrusts of my hips and she moaned for the entire world to hear how good I felt so deep inside her pussy. I finally came spraying her ass cheeks with cum and with drunken moans of thanks I tucked her into bed, showered and left the trio sleeping like the satisfied little sluts they were. On my back to my hotel I ran into Paul and made another purchase for the trip to Crete. It wouldn't do to be impolite and not have enough to share with the rest of the crew. I managed to slip inside our room, pack and slip back out without waking my friends. As I walked to the pier I felt butterflies in my stomach but when I thought of spending my time fucking either Celine or Madelyn I relaxed and knew I was a lucky fucker with a very bright future.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,797 Followers