The Violet Glove

Story Info
A wizard is momdommed by the plantgirl he bought!
5.3k words
4.68
22.3k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreadknots
dreadknots
1,516 Followers

Hi! This features some funky plantgirl domming human boy action! It's also momdommy, so, if you're not into that, heads up. No penetrative sexing either. Lots of teasing and buttjobs and handjobs and intercrural sex, which I love and want to share said love. Groovy? Alright! Enjoy <3

******

A carriage pulled by a pair of metal horses ground to a halt outside the building. Dust floated around their unflinching legs, kicked up further when a pair of feet hopped down from the driver's seat. It was a squat structure that extended far into the concealing wilderness. There were no windows. That would defeat the purpose of the whole endeavour if any Johnny Lawman could peek inside and see a whole row of Sweetdream Sage grown for profit.

There were two reasons that you went to a place like Blackwood's Arboretum. The one that brought most of the customer base was the extensive collection of illicit plants and mushrooms that were difficult, not to mention illegal, to acquire in most parts of the Kingdom.

A peephole slid open. Nyle approached the structure's front door, open hands at his side to show he had no weapon or spell to threaten with. The grey cloak he wore was menacing enough for the learned eye, but the old gardener had dealt with far worse than a rogue mage in his time. Three separate heavy locks clicked, and the front door swung open ever so slightly. A wiry man with wild hair and a permanent scowl poked his head out.

"What do you want?" he rasped.

The second reason one visited Blackwood, and the one that brought Nyle to his doorstep in the failing light of dusk, was something much more intimate.

"I was told that you sell...Florans?" the young man whispered.

Blackwood, the only other person around for miles, gave him a weary nod. "Yes, yes, come in. I was just about to close up shop."

Nyle let the hood of his grey robe fall, revealing his auburn hair and the soft ear points of his half-Elven heritage. He was only thirty, barely an adult by elf standards, and his cherubic face only made the blush and his downcast eyes more obvious. The imitation of a boy who got his hand caught in the cookie jar was uncanny.

Blackwood had seen the look before. In his thirty-odd years of running black market flora, he'd encountered every possible demographic who might want a restricted flower or a mind-expanding herb. The long rows of his shop were filled with a rainbow of said substances in various stages of growth, and all times his shop was filled with potent fragrances of dozens of varieties of flower. All were lit by special manalamps designed to imitate the effects of direct sunlight at various latitudes and climates. They too were weakening their glow to simulate the day/night cycle that most life on the planet relied for continuity.

"You sure I can't interest you in some skyleaf? This crop was particularly potent; it feels like fucking an angel without ever leaving your chair," Blackwood said, opening a small wooden box to reveal the dried plant in question.

Nyle shook his head. "I'm not interested in pretending to have sex. I want to...erm...I want the real thing. Or as close to it as I can get. I don't get many visitors at my sanctum, you see." The robe gave it away before he'd opened his mouth, but nobody but a wizard called his home a 'sanctum'.

"Ah, I see. Well, our special merchandise is in the other room. Follow me, please." He fetched a cane made of curling, helixed wood and used it to move at a tottering pace. Nyle trailed behind, using Blackwood's glacial pace to take in the sights. There was something off about a greenhouse with no source of natural light, and not just the obvious presence of magic. Manalamps gave off an ethereal glow of energy that Nyle could see with his Magesight. It was a distracting hum of power that would prod the sensibilities of even the most focused magic user. There was a reason wizards used candles while they worked.

In the back was another door, this one bolted from the outside. Blackwood took his time throwing the various locks open with the deliberate motions of someone who had to do this every day, or at least often enough for the task to become a chore. Holding out his hand to usher Nyle inside, the half-elf took him up on the offer and entered into the harshest manalight yet. He had to squint his spectral third eye until it adjusted to the glare.

Laying on a cot within a barred alcove on the other side of the room was a green form roughly half a head shorter than Nyle. She wore an earthy brown skirt and top made of plant fibre. It exposed most of her body, revealing ample amounts of verdant skin and would not be appropriate wear for an upscale brothel, let alone for a jaunt out about town. Her hair was a darker shade of green, though closer inspection revealed it to be merely long leaves in the shape of hair rather than the genuine article. Perched on the left side of her head was a prominent five petalled purple flower, providing a flash of bright colour to match her saffron eyes and ruby lips.

She was the most beautiful woman Nyle had ever seen.

"Hey! Plant! Wake up!" Blackwood rapped on the bars with his cane. The sleeping woman stirred, stretching out and showing off just how far her gorgeous legs went. The younger man had trouble keeping his eyes to himself. He didn't hold back for sake of decorum. Gawking at the merchandise would make the old buzzard jack up the price.

"Only the one?" Nyle asked.

"There were two more, but I sold them to a passing mercenary outfit looking for a diversion. This one was sickly at the time, but she's feeling better now. Aren't you, sweets?" Blackwood banged the cane again. She didn't respond, turning her focus to a blank spot on the wall.

The young wizard paced to examine her at different angles. Her eyes followed him, and he felt like she might be studying him as much as he was studying her.

"How...accurate, is she?"

"What do you mean?"

Nyle parsed his words carefully. "Is she fully functional? Does she respond like a real woman would?"

The shopkeep got the jist and flashed a toothy smile. "Oh yes, the Florans all behave in ALL the right ways just like a human woman. Their bodies are pretty close, though their nether bits look a little more flower-like than you might expect. But she'll please you in all the ways that a woman ought to."

"How much?" Nyle asked.

"Fifty five."

They haggled back and forth, settling on thirty eight golden dragons. The green woman watched the interplay like it was a sporting event she didn't know the rules to. Only when money was exchanged did she perk up. Blackwood pulled the keyring from a peg on the wall and opened her cage.

"Hope you enjoy her. You behave now, y'hear?" he asked, jerking a thumb at the young wizard, "You're his now. Go on."

The plant gathered herself and filed in behind Nyle. Before they could leave, Blackwood stepped into his path with a dower expression. "A warning to you, if I may. Florans may seem like docile toys, but they can flip a switch and become domineering tyrants at a moment's notice."

"I find that hard to believe."

Blackwood shook his head. "Oh to be young, dumb, and full of...vigour. Trust me on this. The one thing you must never do is show weakness around her. Floran trading is banned for many reasons, and none of them have to do with morality. So long as you maintain your dominance, she will stay a submissive slut. My advice, though? Ditch her as soon as you get a real human girlfriend. I'll even buy her back if she's not too...spoiled."

"Noted. I'm not going to let some Floran floozie boss me around. I should probably ask: does she already have a name?"

"Violet."

Both humans turned to the plantgirl, who had spoken for the first time in Nyle's presence. "My name is Violet Belladonna, but Violet will do."

***

The journey back to Nyle's sanctum would take much of the remaining evening. The pair of animate metal horses pulled his carriage at a mechanical, steady pace. Following the route they'd travelled before, their automation allowed the wizard himself to spend those hours admiring his purchase. They were twenty minutes out from Blackwood's when he first smelled her. It shouldn't have surprised him the way it did. Of course a girl with a flower in her head would smell good. But the effervescent scent took him off guard. A part of him wanted to lean forward and get a good whiff of her. He contented himself to chalk this up as another reason his purchase had been sound.

"How long have you been out of the Forest?" he asked. She didn't respond, staring blankly out one of the carriage's glazed windows. After a sufficiently long pause, he added: "You know, this will go better for both of us if I can get to know you."

"Less than a season. I was just minding my business when I was captured by big, ugly-" She bit her lip before adjusting her verbiage. "By humans. I guess I have some value in your world."

He snorted. "I should say so. I just blew two week's worth of profit on you. And I intend on getting my money's worth. If you treat me right, I'll treat you right."

"And what do you intend to do to me, may I ask?"

"Ah...I thought it should be obvious," he said. Nyle felt himself flush. Though he trusted his abilities in alchemy and evocation, his mastery of communication with others was not a strong suit. Part of the reason he was buying his companion, rather than trying to find one like a normal person.

"I've had several masters, each have wanted something different. This will go better for both of us if I can get to know you."

Nyle laughed mirthlessly. "Fair enough. Perhaps we can swap questions? I ask you something, then you ask me something."

"Alright. But you haven't answered my question."

He leaned backward in the padded seat, resting the back of his head in his hands. "I'm a healthy man, I have needs. Nothing too outlandish, I suppose. I'd like to use your mouth, your pussy...your ass too, if you're able. I expect prompt and frequent relief. Sometimes I may be generous and help you reach your own climax, but mostly I'm interested in stress relief. I'm a busy man; I'd rather not have my urges distract me from my work."

She nodded sagely. "I see. I suppose that's to be expected. Your turn."

"Do you...eat?" he asked, then amended, "It might be a silly question, but I haven't studied your kind before. When I went to purchase you, I was expecting something...well, not human."

"I suppose I should take that as a compliment, but I won't." Before he could chastise her, she nodded again. "Yes, yes we do eat. Not for energy, mostly, but for nutrients. I'll need access to the sun, if I'm going to stay with you. Unless you're into catatonic girls."

"Your room will be in my conservatory. I mostly use it to grow herbs and reagents, but there should be plenty of room for you." When she didn't light up with excitement at that, which he thought would have made her at least a little happier about her current predicament, he grumbled out, "Your turn."

Violet took her time, chewing over the words before letting them out. "Are you a virgin?"

Dead silence. He blushed again, something she was proving to be adept at causing. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"I'm just curious. Besides, it's my turn. You can ask a question after. So? Are you?"

Nyle harrumphed. "I don't want to play this silly game anymore."

"Upset that the sextoy got the better of you?" she prodded. That got his attention.

"Yes," he said with audible annoyance, "As a matter of fact, I am. My years of academic training, not to mention my packed schedule, did not leave much room for dalliances with the opposite sex. Or the same sex, for that matter."

A small smile crept onto Violet's mouth. "Very interesting. You know, I can teach you a lot of things. We can have so much together... if you give me some leeway."

Blackwood's words clicked back into Nyle's mind. "Oh no. I'm the one in charge, plant. Don't forget it!"

Violet moved gracefully from one side of the carriage to the other, her thick thigh rubbing up against his tight-feeling pants. Unwilling to seem weak, he held his ground. Her arm snaked around his neck, slightly pulling him in close. The floral scent was even stronger. Nyle felt himself buckle. She smelled so good...

"You'll have a lot of fun, sweetie. Don't worry about the little things, just enjoy yourself."

"I...this isn't what I want..." Nyle fidgeted, searching his clouding mind for reasons not to listen.

Violet giggled. "You're telling me you wouldn't like it if..." she slid her hand down to his lap. It wasn't difficult to find his erection; it had only grown in size since she'd started talking about control. Rubbing it through his pants, he shifted involuntarily.

"That does...ngh...feel good. But I'm still the one in control." Nyle emphasized this point by pressing a kiss upon Violet, taking her mouth by force. But she responded eagerly, pressing back as if the act had been her idea in the first place. While they jostled for oral control, her hand continued to massage and manipulate his prick. Before he knew what was happening, the laces on his pants were undone and shed extracted his shaft. Part of him felt relief to be free from the confines of his breeches, but that was short lived. Her stroking only grew more insistent, and as his attention steered back towards his cock, his kissing flagged in earnestness.

"Now do you want to be in control?" she asked. Before he could give a response, she squeezed his shaft. The gentle but insistent pressure let him know that she had him right where she wanted. Only when he relaxed back into the seat did she let go and resume jerking him. "That's what I thought. Just breathe and relax, human. I'll do everything you want me to do. Just let me guide you. I promise you'll enjoy every moment."

He did what she told him to do. At least for the moment. This close to her, he couldn't help but breathe in her natural perfume. The intoxicating scent made him feel like walking through a forest, hands trailing behind him, eager to take in all of nature's beauty.

Violet popped one of her breasts out of her top. He took the hint, squeezing it and running his thumb along her nipple. The soft cooing noises she made were rewarding. Did it really feel good, or was she just placating him? He was too close to orgasm to think clearly. All he knew was that an attractive woman was pleasuring him. And really, what more did he need to know?

Another minute of stroking was all it took. With some more whispered encouragement, his body tightened and he lost control. The half-elf spurted into her cupped hand, depositing several shots of fertile seed into her waiting palm. Violet took the whole act in casual stride, jerking his dick to completion with one hand while gathering the pulsed dollops of white cream into the growing puddle in her other. When his orgasm had reached its end, she upended the entire thing into her mouth. He heard her swallow with an exaggerated gulp, but was too blissed out to watch.

"Mmm..." Violet smacked her lips. "Not bad. A little bitter, perhaps. We can work on your diet. I'm quite the cook, you know."

***

The rest of the ride to his abode was uneventful. He sat in stunned, embarrassed silence at how easily he gave up control. She wasn't supposed to be this forceful, this strong willed. Everything he had heard of plant women is that they were easy lays. Obedient sluts you could pump into and leave to clean themselves up. Violet was different...and he wasn't sure whether he hated it or not.

From a distance, his sanctum looked like an abandoned shack. Only the conspicuous lack of grass or rocks separated the area around it from any other part of the area. But within a hundred feet of his property, they passed through an invisible curtain that shimmered in the wake of their passage. A large townhouse stolen from out of place and time revealed itself. Three stories tall, adobe walls appearing to come from some desert land far removed from the rolling plains around them. Bolted to the side were a trio of smaller buildings of differing, incongruous origin. A silo with a brass cylinder jutting out diagonally from the roof that Nyle called his 'observatory' and a fatter structure of crenulated stone seemingly stolen from an ancient cathedral occupied the east and west wings respectively. Around the back stood the previously alluded to greenhouse, whose structure had the clearest glass that Violet had ever seen. It was the first time Violet looked like she didn't have a pithy rejoinder.

"Wizards need to keep prying eyes from their work. The obscurus field doesn't interfere with sunlight, I promise," he led the way, smirking to himself at having finally gotten the better of the Floran. Her feminine wiles had nothing to say for the power of magic!

The first room they entered was a palatial antechamber, replete with marble floors, ornate fixtures, and gold framed landscapes of impossible vistas. Violet wondered if the space felt bigger on the inside than it was on the outside, not unheard of for magic users. They tended to toy with reality's bounds the same way some men put on muscle or learned how to use a sword. A girlfriend of hers once called it 'flexing'.

"Would you like to see the greenhouse first?" he asked.

He was starting to feel more confident on his home turf, she could feel. But he was just a mammal. And a male one at that.

"Why don't you show me to your room?" Violet countered, reaching out to cup his cheek in her hand. Nyle felt his heart flutter. A warning inside him that she was trying to take control again sounded, but the more he stared into her eyes, the more he lost the battle to keep a domineering posture.

"Sure...we can s-start there," he said, heading for the stairs. While they ascended, he rationalized this as his own choice. She was going to spend a lot of her time there as well. Why not show it off? Besides, it might be a good place to show off just what she'll be doing to please him.

His bedroom was on the third floor. Largely copied from the sleeping quarters he'd had during his apprenticeship, it had been spruced up with furniture made from a treant titan he had bested in single combat. If the Floran recognized the origin of his bed frame, she kept it from showing.

After Nyle finished applauding himself on his decor choice, he spun to point out the many forbidden volumes on the shelf along the side wall or the weird altar to a dead god he had near the headboard. But before he could worldbuild, the Floran struck again. Despite his advantage in height, he was taken aback and forced toward the feather bed. Her lips met his with a passionate intensity, which he responded to after a moment's confusion. Maybe esoteric decoration choices were an aphrodisiac?

He fell to the bed at a gentle push, excited to see where this would go. His heart pounded in his ears as the anticipation of finally getting a chance to fuck this gorgeous woman wound him up. It was finally happening! He drank in the sight of her stripping from her meagre clothes, exposing her generous helping of breasts. Not that she'd hidden them well, but seeing it exposed was an entirely different story.

Her skirt fell next, and her ass was even more impressive. The generous curves of her thick posterior made him gulp. Despite her being a plant, or perhaps because she was so strange and new, Nyle felt himself drawn to her like a homing spell. He wanted to reach up and pull her down. But he waited, patiently, for her to finish. In the meantime, he stripped out of his own pants, showing just how hard he was less than an hour after exploding into her hand in the carriage.

Now naked, she spun to give him a tour of her sights. "Like what you see?" After an eager nod, she added, "Good. Boy, I was worried I might have to work to get you under my thumb. But you collapsed like a sapling under a light breeze, didn't you?"

dreadknots
dreadknots
1,516 Followers
12