The Violet Glove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He twitched. "I mean...you're the one who's naked."

"Power isn't how much clothing you had on, silly. If that were true, the pretty princesses in their castles would be the strongest ones of all. Power is what you can make people do. And you shucked your pants without me even opening my mouth." She pressed a finger to his lips to quiet any excuse he might have to offer. "There's no shame in it. You didn't really have a chance against me."

He raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"By now I assume you've smelled my pollen?" she waited for him to nod before continuing, "I bet you didn't know it was a potent pheromone. In dominant people, it makes them more feral, depleting their inhibitions and forces them into a feral rut. In natural submissives, however," she moved her lips to his ear, "It makes them into good boys who want to pop for me. Which one are you, sweetie, hmm?"

His face turned beet red. He was a master of the arcane arts! How had he been so completely duped? While he questioned himself, Violet leaned in, giving him another dose of her floral magic.

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone. It'll be our little secret, hmm?" She slithered against him. Her flesh was yielding, but her movements had purpose. "Just focus on how good I can make you feel."

"Oh...okay," he said. He felt dumb, dense, completely delirious around her. Part of that had to be her pollen, she reasoned. But the rest...maybe she just was that hot?

Once he was sufficiently reclined with his hard cock pointing straight up she turned to press her ass against it. He got a good look at her lower lips and her clenching ass. Both looked inviting. He wanted to cum so bad!

"I'll give you a choice," she said, looking over her shoulder and shaking her rump at him, "You may fuck me like you wanted. I'll be a weak, submissive, helpless little plantpussy for you. Or...you can be my good boy and grind out an orgasm on my ass, and I'll be the one in control. No matter what, you're going to enjoy yourself. It's just a matter of which way you see yourself. Am I yours..."or are you mine?~"

She felt him prod against her wet slit. His tip slipped in for just a second before, with a pathetic whimper, he pressed his shaft against her ass.

"There you are. There's a good boy. You're going to cum so hard for me dear, I promise!"

Still blushing but in a state of helpless need, he squeezed her plush cheeks together and thrust. His hefty shaft slipped in between, gliding along as if her body had been designed for that purpose. She was excited too, and soon her fluids were flowing down to his cockhead.

"Ah...good boy. We're going to need to lay down some ground rules, if you're going to be mine. You can continue to pleasure yourself to me, but my holes need to be earned. Is that understood?"

Nyle's head jerked up and down, his pleasure too important to focus. "Yes..ah...yes Violet..."

She tsked like a disapproving teacher. "You may call me that, but I much prefer something more formal. Miss Violet will do, or Ma'am. What do you think?"

He didn't, but he tried to. "Mnf...I mean...yes, that's good Ma'am."

Violet liked the sound of that. Something in her wanted to push her luck, however. Florans had a keen instinct for finding the buttons of the people they ensnared. She went searching for another.

"What about another name? What if you called me...Mommy?"

His motions slipped. She felt a gush of pre splatter onto her body followed by a strangled moan of unbidden pleasure.

Bullseye, in other words.

"So you have a bit of a fetish for being dominated by a maternal figure. Interesting~"

He sputtered. "I...I don't...it's not like I..."

"Shh," she relieved his stress by rubbing his shaft with her ass again. He shuddered, calmed by the gentle motion. "It's alright. It's totally normal. How about we try playing with that for now, see if you like it. If you feel uncomfortable, we can stop. But I bet I can make my little boy feel good. What do you say?"

He nodded, though there was still hesitation. She knew the cure for that!

She rubbed herself against this stiffened cock, provoking him to continue using her. He was too far gone to halt completely, so instead he hotdogged her fat cheeks with a slow, deliberate pace.

She pressed the attack, running her ass up and down his dick to stimulate him further. "Go on dear. I know you want to use me. So use me~"

Not that he had much choice. With her pollen in his system, denial was beyond his vocabulary. Whimpering, he got back to fucking her cheeks properly. She cooed, praising him just enough to assure his fragile ego that pleasure was all that really mattered.

His grinding became frantic, needy. Squeezing her cheeks together, Nyle humped into her in pursuit of his orgasm. In his motions he was in control, but they both knew who was pulling the strings.

"Ungh...fuck..."

"How close are you?" she asked.

"Pretty...pretty close," he replied. It hadn't been long, but it was his first time. Did this count? It was a sex act, but was it really sex? He'd have to save that question for later. The tension in his waist and the pheromones pulsing through his veins made further musing impossible.

"You can only shoot when I say, alright? You'll listen to me, won't you?"

He grunted. Not enough for her.

"Say you agree, sweetie. I need to hear it."

"Yes...yes I'll only cum when you say...ngh fuck..." His dick was already drooling. He could feel his balls tighten up.

"No, no, no. Say my name, dear."

With a harsh breath, he agreed. "Yes, Mommy."

He fucked her ass, balancing between build up and climax til he felt like one stray shake would tip him over the edge. When he was at his limit, she struck.

"Good boy. Now cum for Mommy~"

He did. Nyle spurted a healthy dollop of submissive cream all over her expansive buttcheeks. Though he still had no idea what a pussy felt like, he couldn't imagine it feeling any better than the act of erupting onto a fat ass like that. He sagged against her, the plant reaching back to keep him from falling over.

"There's my good boy," she purred. She pushed her purple headflower under his nose, forcing more of her mind controlling pollen into his lungs. "And now that you're a little dizzy, we're going to input some more instructions into your vulnerable mind. You don't mind that, do you?"

"Mmm...no, Mommy. Please tell me what to do..."

***

Violet snipped another wayward shoot, collecting the clipping in a basket for later composting. The growmatos, a hybrid of her own design, were coming in great this season. The warmth in the greenhouse provided an opportune growth environment even in the dreary days of autumn before the first snows drifted down.

Though she had free rein, she still spent most of her time in this part of the house. Surrounded by greenery, basking in the warmth of the sun, it reminded her of home a bit. She'd go back to the Great Forest one day. But for now, she was content.

"Miss Violet?"

She turned to see Nyle standing in the doorway. His robe was open, as it often was, showing off his stiff, throbbing cock. The Floran smiled.

"Were you fucking your hand again?" she asked. There was no accusation in her voice, just a weary acceptance.

"Y-Yes ma'am...I thought of our time last weekend and got hard. I couldn't stop myself..." He was bashful, but those old reluctances to admit his masturbation habits were long gone. Violet knew he had needs like any horny boy would.

"That's alright. It's good that you remembered to tell me. Where would you like to cum?"

He knew better than to say 'inside'. That was only for special occasions and when he had been a good boy. When he'd used his power to chase off a logging operation to the southeast, she'd rewarded him with feeling how her pussy felt for the first time. He hadn't lasted more than a minute, but at least he could say he was no longer a virgin!

"Between your thighs!" he shouted, squirming. That was his favourite. If he'd been a dog, his tail would have been wagging. Violet nodded and, with a flash of a smile, she turned around. Naked save for a floral apron, she parted her thick thighs just enough to offer an inviting place for him to stuff himself.

"Go on then."

He had his cock between her legs a moment later. Gentle thrusting against her lower lips provided enough lubrication soon enough. Violet had to soften a groan of her own as he rubbed up against her in all the right ways. Once slickened, he pumped in and out of her thighs with a wild abandon, chasing a quick orgasm like a horny teen. The Floran for her part went back to examining the planters, making sure to occasionally squeeze her legs pressed together to provide adequate pressure.

"Ngh...I'm gonna shoot...oh Mommy you feel so good..." he said, wrapping his arms around her to squeeze at her supple flesh.

"Go ahead. I love how it feels on my skin~"

He grunted once. Hot cum spurted once onto one of the flowers in front of her before he pulled back and let the rest gush against her pussy lips and inner thigh. The sensual feeling of dripping cum did feel enjoyable, but Violet enjoyed the sensation of making a proud wizard lose his load to merely fucking her legs more.

As he came down from his orgasming high, he used her body to clean himself. "Thank you...I needed that."

"Anytime, sweetie. Now, go get a bath. I'll start dinner in a few minutes."

He nodded and tottered away, calmed and contented. Though he obeyed the instruction of a plantgirl, he couldn't be happier. She kept a lovely garden, was an excellent cook, and even had some good ideas on alchemical preparation and alteration magic that he hadn't thought of! All it cost him was control of his orgasms. And, really, that was a small price to pay for her companionship.

After all, he loved his Plant Mommy!

12