The Violet Guard Spanks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rembrandt
rembrandt
53 Followers

Seona shuddered at the thought of being treated like this, but she couldn't help feel aroused by the submission and the humiliation that the girl must have endured.

'They sure spanked some humility into her that night' Kristiana continued 'So much so that she didn't say no to the proposal of marriage that very night by the very own General Castone. And if you think that the hand in marriage of a famous General is a great outcome for a night, then you obviously don't know how hard and how often he whips his pretty little new bride'

Seona's eyes widened. Imagine being spanked by the drunken Guards, only to accept the marriage offer of a man who treats you just the same.

'She hasn't said a word out of line since' Kristiana was relishing in telling the story of the poor spanked server 'And you can often see her pretty bare bottom parading around Fairport, accompanied by the General who loves to spank and shame her. I'd be surprised if it's been one day that he hasn't taken her over his knee, or whipped her little bottom, and then taken her for a walk around the castle, to show off his power to the other men'

Seona wasn't sure how much of the story was embellished, but her stomach tightened when she realised it could easily all be true. To be subjected to daily spankings, and to have these spankings broadcast and known throughout the city in such a lurid and explicit way.

Kristiana grinned a sadistic grin. No doubt she loved the power she had over her other servers, and she had certainly enjoyed recounting the story of the poor little submissive girl. Then her face lit up, and she turned to the guard standing watch at the door of the kitchen.

'Bring in the punished' she said to him, and he immediately nodded and headed through the door. A second later, they must have been waiting on the other side, and around twenty women, shackled together, were lead through and stood before the large group of girls in the kitchen.

'Along with feeding the Guards tonight' said Kristiana 'You'll also have to make sure that these four get all the water and bread they need. They're here tonight for various crimes against the Guard, and it's open season on their buttocks, and I've known many a girl to pass out from the pain of being spanked or whipped by anyone who pleases' The twenty girls ranged in age from an older, forty year old woman, to a girl barely older then Seona. They were dressed in the rags of convicts, and all four had their faces bowed, staring directly at the floor.

Seona had heard about the whippings from her two older brothers. Any crime against the Guards in the weeks leading up to Winters Pageant was left unpunished, until the nights of the feasts, in which the girls would be bound on stage, and whipped and spanked by any Guard who felt like it.

Seona flinched, when she realised that if she had chosen to run from Patrick that morning, it could easily have been here in this position. She tried to imagine herself, bound on stage with the leering eyes of the drunken men and women staring up at her, her body assaulted and spanked again and again. It would be torture.

Still, her mind was given a rest from the thoughts of the spankings and whippings these ladies would receive that night, as she and the other girls got to preparing the last of the dishes that needed to be made. King Farrow spared no expense, at least not for his own Guards, and the food smelled delicious.

Occasionally a Violet Guard would stick his head in, to enquire about the state of the feast. Every time Seona stole a glance at him, hoping it to be her beloved Patrick, but every time she was met with the sullen face of an unknown Guard.

'Pay attention to your work' shrieked Kristiana, noticing Seona staring at yet another Guard. She pulled her palm backed and slapped it into Seona's bottom. She didn't get the reaction she wanted from Seona, so she slapped her a few more times. Seona cried out, pulling her bottom away, and Kristiana smiled her sadistic smile.

Her bottom was sore. She was extremely glad that she was not in the position of one of the prisoners, certain she could not take that kind of punishment. Even the promise of the drunken spankings and slaps was beginning to weigh heavily on her mind.

But she could get through all this, if at the end she saw her Patrick. She sighed to herself, imagining him stripping her naked, turning her over his knee, spanking her pink bottom into a violent red, and then flipping her over and making a woman of her.

Winters Pageant was looking to be wonderful.

rembrandt
rembrandt
53 Followers
12