The Violin Pt. 03

Story Info
Keith makes Kendra scream; then she makes him cry.
4.8k words
4.76
23.2k
46

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the looong build-up. Finally some release.

*****

The Meadow was a clearing near the railroad tracks, in the woods behind the library. Burnout kids used it on weekends as a place to drink and get high. Keith was a regular, but Kendra had never been. Typical for a weekday afternoon, it was deserted.

Old-growth forest populated the twenty or thirty acres of land, split by a scar of rail ties but otherwise unscathed by man. By teen was a different story. Beer cans and cigarette butts were everywhere.

"Except for the empties, this place looks like something out of 'Bridge to Terabithia!' I love it," Kendra said, snapping a walking stick.

"Hey, don't put on your hiking face. It's just a couple of acres," Keith teased.

Kendra stuck out her tongue and ran ahead of him, giddy as a 5-year-old. She loved nature, and though her house was on ten acres, she rarely did much exploring due to her busy schedule.

"Keith, over here!" she called from deeper in the woods. He followed her voice until he found her standing in a copse of slim trees. Their branches had grown together, weaving a natural canopy overhead penetrated by only a few shafts of sunlight.

"It's like an emerald chapel," she whispered.

"That's lucky then, cause I just happen to have picked up some wine."

From his backpack, Keith produced a bottle of Wild Irish Rose he'd bought from a lax convenience store clerk. He fished a tightly rolled joint from his pocket and spread out his trench for them to lay on. On their backs, looking up at the roof of leaves, they got pleasantly high and drifted from topic to topic.

"So, I hear you might not be at State next year."

"Who told you that?"

"Your dad, this morning."

"Damn, what else did you guys plan for me? Am I getting married off, too? I was only five minutes late!"

They both laughed. "Well?" he asked.

"My dad wants me to go to Spelman, or Barnard or Smith. He's got a real hard-on for private women's colleges."

"Mm-hmm. No dudes. I see the logic."

Kendra laughed. "I don't think that's his main focus. He wants me to be roommates with a future secretary of state, or at least attorney general."

He paused for a minute, taking a drag on the weed. "You thinking about it?"

"Hell, no. I want to have some fun in college, not sit dissecting post-post feminism with a bunch of vegans. Besides," she hugged closer to him, "I'd miss you too much."

Her embrace warmed him, but she pressed his back and he involuntarily tensed. She pulled back immediately.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No, I'm okay."

"Let me see."

"No."

"Why?" Her voice was unsettled in the peaceful woods.

"Because you'll freak out. And it's done and he's gonna be straight for another couple days and I don't want to waste our time together talking about him."

"Just let me see the damn thing so I can take the picture. It won't take a minute."

He shook his head, frustrating her.

"You know I'm not going to let it go till you show me," she persisted. Kendra wondered why he was so reluctant, when she'd been photo-documenting the injuries and bruises for most of the year. Finally, he relented.

"Okay, but it probably looks nasty. I can't see it, but it hurts like a bitch."

Keith twisted around and lifted his shirt hem. By the sudden way Kendra clapped her hand over her mouth, he guessed it looked worse than he thought.

"That m-motherfucker," Kendra whispered, tears bright in her eyes. Her hand shook so, she could barely aim the cellphone camera. Her eyes brimmed over and she could no longer see, but she felt his arms encircle her while she cried.

"It's okay, it's fine now. I'm a big boy," he tried to joke.

"No!" Kendra shook her head. "It's escalating; he's really trying to hurt you." Hot tears streaked her face. "He hit your kidneys over and over—your lower back is almost black. You might need to go to the hospital. What asshole does this?"

"Shhh, shhh. Just two more months, remember?" Keith kissed her forehead, then a tear as it slid down her cheek. "Don't cry, K. We'll be on the road and college bound soon. Okay?"

He continued kissing her tears, then laid back and drew her down with him. She melted onto his chest, letting him stroke her hair until she stopped sniffling.

He felt ironic comforting her when he was the one injured, but Kendra hated his father even more than he did. She's a good friend, he thought. But holding her so close was doing decidedly unfriendly things to him. Her hair tickled his chin, her skin was soft and smelled like mangoes. Her sweet tits pressed into his chest as her breathing evened and he felt a stab of pleasure as she shifted against his groin. She felt so good, he was afraid of what he might do if he let her go. He had to get ahold of himself.

"So, why haven't you ever taken me here before?" Kendra asked.

"Never thought about it. It's just a party spot everybody uses on the weekend. Not really your kind of crowd."

Keith's hand slowly, cautiously slid from her shoulder to her hip. He slowed his breathing to calm down, but his heart beat faster. His hand came to rest just atop the curve of her backside, where he stroked in small circles.

"I've heard about these parties, but I've never been invited to one. More you and Tricia's crowd, huh?"

"What's that mean? You jealous?" He chuckled, wondering if she realized how perfectly she was positioned. She wiggled her butt, seeming to enjoy the backrub. Could she really be that innocent?

"Oh, please. She rolls her eyes so hard when she sees me, I'm surprised she doesn't go blind. Did you two used to be a thing?"

Keith laughed.

"Everybody's been a thing with Tricia. It's sort of like a rite of passage."

"Disgusting," she snapped, ignoring his creeping hands. "But that girl, and in fact, a lot of your friends, they can't stand me. I wonder what would happen if I showed up here on a Friday night."

"They'd shut the fuck up, if I was around," Keith assured her. "Besides, they're not my friends."

"I know. Just your drinking buddies and people you hang with at parties I'm never invited to." Kendra raised up on her elbow and looked at him. "You're like, my only friend. Everyone else around here treats me like I'm invisible, or some kind of freak. Without you, I'd probably walk off a cliff."

"Those people are idiots. Losers, hicks and religious nuts. You don't need them."

She looked directly at him and slowly, deliberately pressed herself against him.

"But... I do need you."

She held his gaze as long as she could. It was the most direct flirting she had ever done and she sounded braver than she looked—and Keith loved her for it. He cupped the round of her bottom and squeezed.

"I'm at your service, K. Have been since the day we met."

He craned up to kiss her, and grunted at the soft collision with her pillowy lips. She was as tasty as he'd imagined. She opened up to him like a flower, and to his surprise, he opened up, too. Under the emerald chapel, between kisses, he confessed to what he'd been feeling for the past year.

"You're the best thing—the only good thing—in my life. Sometimes I can't believe we're friends. I always want to be near you."

"Then you should've kissed me a long time ago, dummy," she giggled. Her mouth was warm and wet and with each parry their kiss deepened. He tugged at her lips with his teeth and sucked on her tongue, greedy for more of her. The world turned upside down and spun, and they clung to each other like the last anchors left.

Kendra finally broke the kiss and rolled off to lay beside him, gasping for air.

"I can't believe this is happening," she said breathlessly. Shyly, she explored him over his clothes, running her hands from his shoulders to his waist.

"You're so hard," she said, then giggled. "I mean, there's a lot of muscle under that coat!"

Gradually she moved lower. When she reached his crotch she snatched her hand back in surprise.

"It's okay, I like it when you touch me there," he whispered, gently guiding her hand back.

"It's so hot," she murmured, outlining him through his jeans. His pipe throbbed, fat and insistent against her palm.

"You're making it that way."

He unzipped and reached inside to pull his snake into the air. She leaned in close to get a good look at the stiff, purple thing—"It's so big!"—and he almost lost it at the sight of her face so close to his cock. Her mouth hung slightly open and he felt her breath buffeting the tender flesh. She gingerly slid her fist along his length, gradually gaining speed and confidence, until he had to stop her before he shot off in her face.

"Can I touch you, too?"

"Oh my God, Keith, yes," she replied, trading places with him to rest on his coat.

He lifted her shirt and kissed her rib cage, her smooth belly, and tugged her shorts down her shapely legs. The smell of her sex made him dizzy; he wanted to rip her panties off and fuck her 'til it dug a hole in the ground. But a glance at her apprehensive eyes slowed him down. Hot as she made him, he couldn't let her first time be outside in the dirt like this.

"Don't worry, K, there are lots of things we can do," he promised, and sat up. "Let me make you feel good."

Pulling her onto his lap, he pushed her shirt up and pulled her bra down underneath her breasts. They popped out at him, full and firm. Just looking at them made his mouth water. Keith gripped a fat tit in each hand and alternated kisses between them, working his way in slow spirals toward her dark chocolate nipples. Urged on by her whimpers and little cries, he feasted on her, pushing her mounds together and sucking both into his mouth at once.

Kendra braced her arms on the ground behind her and wrapped her legs around him, rocking in a delicious slow grind. Chords of pleasure rippled through her body, intensifying the sensations from her breasts. Colors swirled behind her eyes and an unfamiliar feeling rose within her; she wasn't sure if she wanted to laugh or cry. It was like running up a mountain, but gaining exhilaration the higher she climbed.

Keith was so big and strong, she felt entirely safe in his arms. It was too much; tidal waves of pleasure swamped her. He cradled her securely as her back arched. Her hips gyrated uncontrollably, saturating her thin panties until they were like a second skin—the only barrier between them. Her sex clamped and released on his in a maddening series of spasms. If she was like this at Second Base...

"Oh, babe," emotion made Keith's voice like sandpaper, "you feel so good. I promise I won't put it all the way in; just let me slide up next to it."

Kendra was breathing hard, a faint sheen of perspiration dewing her body so that it seemed to glow. Her pupils were dilated and her nipples were stubborn, rubbery knots pointing out in opposite directions. Still, she hesitated.

"Keith, that sounds like Knocked Up 101."

Even as she denied him, her body begged him not to stop. Her hips continued their constant, almost imperceptible motion. He slipped a finger along the soaked gusset of her panties, and the sucking sound as he broke the seal was exaggerated in the quiet woods. She hissed when he pressed her swollen clit.

"I swear to God, I won't go too far," he replied. He stroked circles around her nub, throwing in a few soft pinches, and Kendra's body surged forward under his spell. It scared her.

"No, Keith," she begged. "I'm not ready. I didn't mean to go this far."

He didn't pause in his ministrations. "There's still a little space between this and making love. We can stay there. You like what I'm doing?"

She nodded and he suddenly kissed her, hard. His mouth demanded every inch of her lips, sucking her breath away. He stopped just as suddenly, his hand still in her panties. He spoke hoarsely.

"I like it, too. You never let me play your violin before. But baby, you should see yourself. When you're getting what you want how you want it, it's..." he bit his lip and shook his head. "Just give me one more song. Please, Kendra."

His index finger hooked inside her canal, where even she had never explored, and she jumped at the intrusion. He tested her tightness with shallow strokes, enough to keep her stimulated but not giving her the friction she needed. He could tell by her expression she was frustrated.

"Are you sure?"

"You run the show," he coaxed. "If you say stop, I'll stop. Promise you." Her pussy made an indecent slurp as he pulled his hand back. He was amazed at how wet she'd left his palm. He licked his fingers; she was thick and clear like okra juice, with a faint but yummy flavor.

"Lay back," he said, and she did.

He tugged her panties off and stopped to collect his thoughts, but a glance at her prone on his trench coat, bare below the waist, propelled him toward her with renewed lust.

Parting her knees, he knelt at her vee and breathed her in. Her trim mound was plump and inviting; the sight of her clit peeking slickly between her lips made him groan.

But he started off at her thighs. They were thick and firm, yet soft enough to move when he licked them. The more he nibbled, the tastier they got, until Kendra was whimpering from pleasure/pain. The moist click he heard as her thighs opened and closed told more of pleasure. He moved higher, tickling the crease between her thigh and mound. Kendra pushed her butt in the air, offering her cleft to him. He laid a smacking kiss on it, chuckling at her tortured sigh.

Finally, he grasped her clit between his lips and flicked gently at the tender meat all around it. Even though it was what she craved, direct contact after all this time threatened to overload her senses, and Kendra twisted about grabbing fistfuls of grass, fighting her instinct to flee. Keith clamped his forearms around her thighs to still her.

"Don't run from me," he coached, lashing the inflamed nub. "It's what your body wants."

Kendra didn't trust herself to speak, but tried to comply. She felt her pussy muscles getting stiffer and tighter, so tight they began to ache. Tiny contractions came faster and faster until her whole snatch was jumping, then with a strangled cry she soaked his face. He drank her down, not stopping until she had another smaller quake and her moans subsided.

He came up and kissed her once, then graciously wiped his face on a corner of his coat. Kendra stared in wonder, panting.

"Where did you learn to do that?"

"Looks like there are some things you can learn in Millville, after all."

"Freak," she teased, pushing herself up on her elbows for another kiss. He slid up and braced himself atop her, pulling the loose neck of her tank top down under her breasts, with her bra. Her shorts and panties were discarded forlornly a few feet away.

"I'm a freak for you," he kissed her softly until she fell back again. His hair fell over his forehead as he angled himself above her. "You're gonna like this. If you just lay still, I promise at the end you'll still be a Hampshire virgin."

"What the hell's a H—oh—"

The first shallow stroke of his dick bumped her sensitive clit, making her head fly back. On the second, her legs bucked in the air involuntarily. He surged through her heat, splitting her lips, as close to heaven as 99 to 100. It felt so good, it took all he had not to plunge knee-deep into her pussy. She wasn't helping, fucking up at him even as she protested.

"You said—oh, no—you—oh—"

"It's just the gate, baby. I'm just in the doorway," he grunted. "But you have GOT to stop moving around like that. Aagh!"

He slid in another delicious few millimeters, bumping her hymen. She was so hot and tight inside. Her muscles squeezed the crown of his dick, pushing him too far, too fast.

"Don't move, don't move," he commanded, grabbing her hips to still them. Then, taking deep, slow breaths, he realigned himself to slide up and down her slit like a hotdog between a bun. When he started moving again, Kendra had caught on and was ready.

Experienced or not, this girl was the best lover Keith had ever had. The way she worked her hips drove him crazy. She matched him thrust for thrust, rolling her body underneath him like the sea carries a ship. And the sounds she made! Nothing like the manufactured moans of porno girls. They weren't sexy so much as primal. Sweet little Kendra was a wildcat.

He was getting close, but Keith couldn't stop. She was right, they shouldn't have gone this far. Any second now, a wayward flick of her hips would send him balls-deep inside her. And he wouldn't be sorry—she wanted it as bad as he did. Just look at her: heavy tits bouncing, waist rolling, pussy wetter than a Slip-N-Slide. She was begging for it, and if she did that sexy little double-pump one more time, he was going to give it to her. Ah, shit. Her whole body was trembling underneath him. His balls drew up tight but he tried to hang on just a little longer. She was sliding her pussy up and down his shaft, using him like a dildo. Her mouth hung open, beautiful lips slack as her breath hitched and hiccupped. Fuck it! He pressed into her as hard as he could. She screamed, but her barrier held. By then it was too late. The first trickle of cum came down, like the snow shifting before the avalanche. He snatched his cock back and blew all over her thighs.

Kendra hadn't expected such an abrupt ending. She was wide open, convulsing in the throes of her fourth orgasm as Keith showered her in a geyser of warm cum. She gradually came down, blinking to see him on his knees in front of her, gripping his meat in one hand and a stunned look on his face.

"Whoa. Was it...was I good?"

He shook his head to clear the fog and crawled forward with a chuckle, dragging his clothes carelessly over her sticky body to end in a searing kiss.

"Babe. You are the absolute best, ever. I think I shot out a lung." He kissed her again. He was still hard as a rock, and she was so hot, he considered going back for another round, but with his cum all over her he thought better of it. It would be too easy to have an accident. "Was it good for you?"

She looked down with a little smile, pulling her bra and shirt into place. "You're okay," she mumbled.

"You're blushing!" he cried, delighted. "Yeah, you liked it. You don't have to say anything, my violin can't lie to me."

The library was closed so they couldn't clean up properly in the bathroom, so they got as presentable as they could, wiping up with her ruined panties between kisses. When Kendra finally got home, it was almost midnight.

***

The next day when Keith awoke, he was half afraid it had all been a dream. Then he saw his jeans, dried stiffly on the back of a crate. He grabbed his cellphone first thing. Kendra didn't pick up, so he texted her:

Hey Beautiful, say I 'accidentally' drive by 2 pick u up this a.m.? Gotta have u 2 myself.

He drove to her house and was relieved to see her dad's BMW wasn't parked out front. He knocked and Kendra's mother opened the door.

"Keith, what are you doing here?" she asked coldly.

"Uh, hi, Mrs. Evans. I know your husband said that he would take Kendra to school today, but old habits die hard and I drove out here somewhat on autopilot. I can still give her a ride, if you want."

"We had a family talk with Kendra last night and decided that, as a young woman, she has the right to start making decisions and taking responsibility for her life. We're not stopping you two from riding together," Maria said, an uncharacteristically hard set to her face. "Kendra chose to ride the bus this morning. And her father and I don't appreciate you dropping our daughter off at all hours of the night, either. I don't know how things go at your house, but we set a curfew to protect our daughter and we don't allow her to be around people who don't respect her safety."

12