The Violinist Pt. 04

Story Info
Professional violinist fucks submissive concert goer.
3k words
4.57
5k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand" He commanded, holding the unstrung violin bow casually by his side. There was no hint of a threat in his voice, no anger or false power, just the simple knowledge that he would be obeyed.

And obey she did, rising gracefully to her feet and standing in a relaxed posture with her hands by her side, resting the fingers against her thighs. She was still facing the far wall of the bathroom - she wasn't going to fill in the blanks for him if he was going to be in command.

Instead of instructing her to turn, he moved to her and pressed his body against her back, enveloping his arms around her so that one was draped across her shoulders and neck and the other was around her belly. They both reveled in the warmth of their skin contact in the slightly chilly bathroom, and she was further excited by feeling him becoming hard again as he pressed into her buttocks. He brushed her hair aside and kissed her softly up and down the neck, stopping to nibble sweetly here and there.

"Is this how you always treat naughty girls?" She whispered, speaking for the first time. She had been expecting admonishment and a thrashing...

He did not reply but continued for a few more moments with this gentle and pleasant contact. This was his game and step one was to lull her into a false sense of security, enjoying a soft and intimate bonding.

When she realised no reply was forthcoming she did not press the issue but instead enjoyed the pleasant sensations of his mouth on her neck and shoulders, slowly grinding her backside against his crotch. A shiver crossed her skin and she smiled.

And just like that, he pulled away. She began to turn, but he stopped her.

"No."

There was a swish and a crack as the violin bow struck her across the backside. The redness of the earlier whipping and spanking had eased somewhat, and he was eager to bring it back - and then some.

She drew in a sharp breath, determined not to give any hint of her pain to him. This caused him to thrash her a few more times, each with more force until finally she whimpered quietly. Her whole body was starting to light up again with endorphins, and her rear was burning hot with the inflamed welts of the bow-strikes. Her nipples stood so erect that they almost hurt, straining to be fondled.

As if he could hear her thoughts, he ordered her to turn so that they were face to face.

The violin bow came up and teased at one nipple, and his gaze slid down from her eyes to her breasts, observing the milky white beauty of them.

He leaned over, catching the scent of her body as he did so, and began to tease at her nipples with his tongue. It flicked out, it circled around, it suckled. He nibbled and bit at her breasts and sucked with his lips and teeth to draw blood into the area so that he could leave beautiful red marks upon her skin.

He quickly changed tack and kissed her passionately on the mouth, once more pressing their bodies together in a warm embrace. His hand naturally fell to her inflamed buttocks and he caressed the raised welts, squeezed the plump cheeks, pulled them apart and massaged them.

Her hands ran up and down his back, over his muscular shoulders, through his hair. She wanted to experience every part of him.

Again he pulled away suddenly, and his tone was different when he spoke this time. Now he was more commanding.

"Get on my bed. Arse in the air"

He stepped aside and she rushed to follow his instruction, climbing onto the bed with all the grace and allure she could manage before adopting the same pose she had initially used in the bathroom. She suddenly felt giggly and excited like a schoolgirl, but she kept that within herself and tried to maintain the air of dignity and sophistication that she had in day to day life.

"Beautiful." He said, closing the bathroom door and standing beside the bed.

"Now... spread those cheeks. I want to see your beautiful pussy and ass exposed all nice and vulnerable for me".

His words sent a great tingle through her crotch and belly, and she couldn't have been more willing to please. Her face was buried in a pillow as she reached her hands backwards to grab and pull apart her buttocks for him.

"More." He ordered.

She pulled with more force, stretching as much as she could comfortably handle. She felt him join her up on the bed, and then moaned as his tongue found it's way to her engorged and desperately waiting clitoris, drawing a long, slow line up to the wet hole that was so exposed to the air.

It did not stop there, but continued further north, tracing an exhilarting circle around her other hole. It was not something she experienced often, and the less-familiar sensations sent electric jolts through her body. It was something close to being tickled, but far, far better.

He pulled away again and viewed his prize.

"What am I to do with you? I wasn't ready to cum earlier but being a desperate slut you drew it out of me! I'll have to find a way to teach you to be patient..." He purred at her, knowing full well that this was music to her ears.

This gave him an idea, and he instructed her to 'wait there' while he quickly moved over to a sound system and put on an energetic piece of orchestral music.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. I just wanted your juices so badly" She whimpered, playing the part of the guilty young woman.

He returned to the bed and slapped at the back of her thigh, leaving a pink hand print. She gave an artificial and sexed-up yelp.

"I decide when you are ready to receive that gift, not you"

"I'm sorry Sir" she replied, trying to stretch open her holes some more for him.

She felt him take up a position behind her on the bed and eagerly anticipated his next action, wondering what it would be. The next thing she felt was what she guessed to be the head of his cock teasing at her wet labia. She gave a soft moan as he slapped it against her clit.

The next thing she felt was him suddenly and firmly penetrating her, fully and all the way up to the hilt, in one smooth motion. She let out a high pitched and loud moan of surprise that leapt unbidden from her throat as she felt his girth stretching her out. It was exquisite, intoxicating, electrifying, and even the slight pain of it only added to the disgraceful amount of pleasure she felt.

And just as quickly as it had entered her, it left.

She made the noise of a disappointed and spoiled child and waggled her tail at him in protest.

"You will be patient." He said simply, smacking her across the ass and pinching her. Even though it had taken every ounce of his will to withdraw.

"Get on your back and turn so that your head is by me."

She couldn't do it fast enough, and once she was on her back with her knees innocently together and her arms covering her breasts she looked up at him. For a moment he allowed himself to enjoy the sweet girlishness of her as she was so fully relaxed and comfortable that this side of her could emerge and be playful.

"Open." He commanded.

She stretched her mouth wide and her head tilted towards him.

"Good girl" He said, adjusting his position. "Would you like to taste yourself on my dick?"

It was a test, she knew. Instead of answering, she kept her mouth as it was and nodded eagerly.

"Maybe just a quick reward then..." He said more gently.

He took his cock and pushed it into her mouth and her head rose up to swallow some more of him. He let out of a grunt of satisfaction as her hot tongue wrapped around him and sucked him into her.

"I think you need a bit more cock than that" He said, adjusting his position further so that he could angle his throbbing shaft further down her throat.

She was breathing loudly through her nose, maintaining the mental clarity that it took to have him in her throat like that. She could smell his earthy bodily scent as he bore down on her and it consumed her. She was his.

He began to slowly fuck her throat, taking pleasure in the slight gagging sounds she made.

"Move to the side of the bed." He commanded, pulling himself out of her throat so that she could gasp in some deep breaths. She knew what he meant and she hung her head over the side of the bed.

He wasted no time in burying his cock in her mouth again, this time fucking her properly.

She moaned constantly, the vibration of her suppressed voice adding to his pleasure. The feeling of his shaft sliding in and out of her throat, pushing her to her limits, was incredible. Though this was for him, she took great satisfaction in it.

She felt a hand around her neck and moaned a little louder to encourage him. Taking his cue, he squeezed and increased the pressure in her head.

She allowed her mind to go blank and her body to relax, releasing herself to the moment. He was in charge and she was his vessel, and she trusted him to use her well. The choking made the scene all the more intense, the knowledge of his fierce desire only making her feel even more of a sexual goddess.

"You are taking this very well, perhaps too well. If I had known you adored choking on my cock so much I'd have chosen a different punishment"

She gasped again as he withdrew, his cock now soaked with the mixture of her saliva and pussy juices, some of which was around her mouth. She loved the taboo feeling of that messy wetness being left on her, abandoning suffocating social conventions. She knew it looked sexy to him too, which was an added bonus.

He switched up the pace again, lifting her gently and placing her more centrally in the bed and kissing her belly and hips.

"Why are badly behaved girls always so intoxicatingly beautiful? Is it so that I can punish them by marking their perfect skin?"

He punctuated the question by sharply sucking on the skin of her belly, to the point of pain, so that he could draw a large area of reddened blood to the surface of the skin. He gave it a moment before moving over slightly and doing the same again.

She lay there, getting her breath back and enjoying the sucking sensations that caused a tingly pain in the affected area. The knowledge that he was marking her as though she were his territory was extremely arousing, and one hand subconsciously went to her pussy to gently massage it.

He gave the hand a smack and pulled it away, causing a complaining moan from her.

"Ah ah ah, that belongs to me. Bad girls must not touch." He admonished.

Despite the telling off, he obliged her desire and began using his tongue to again draw moans and writhing from her, expertly playing with her clit and labia. One hand went to her pubic hair, grabbing them firmly and using them to keep her under control, while the other slid two fingers inside of her.

Though there was no stretch this time, they still felt amazing as they entered her, seeking out the folds of her G-spot. For a short time he continued licking, fucking her with his fingers until his hand was drenched.

He then lifted his head away and knelt by her side, pulling her knees up and together nearer her chest, holding them with one arm while the hand of his other arm took up a new two-fingered position inside of her. With her knees together, everything felt a little tighter and more pressurised, and she mentally engaged with her body.

She took deep, controlled breaths to bring herself into a meditative state as he worked his fingers inside of her, curling them around to powerfully massage her G-spot. He was creating intense waves of pleasure that rolled across her whole body and were building in intensity with each passing minute.

He adjusted his pace, responding to her body and the sounds she was making to illicit the best reaction from her. He knew when her hips started subconsciously bucking that he was bringing her closer to orgasm.

She became louder and louder as he finger fucked, the wetness of her pussy causing his hand to make deliciously juicy sounds of it's own, and he kept going.

His fingers were magic, they were hitting that perfect spot that was stealing her thoughts away from her, blanking her mind and leaving her swimming in a pool of ecstacy so complete that her body began spasming. She lost all control as waves and waves of powerful orgasm crashed over her, drowning out all of her senses such that she wasn't even aware of her loud scream. There was an intense sensation of bursting relief as she gushed hot liquid all over his hand and bed and she writhed and wriggled, lost in the mind-shattering orgasm for a few glorious seconds.

He gave her a little time to recover before rumbling "Well done naughty, noisy girl" in a deep and calming voice.

"Sorry about your bed" She half-heartedly mumbled, barely aware of her surroundings.

"Don't worry, you'll pay me back for the sheets... One way or another".

He released her legs back to the bed and turned her onto her front. She was all but powerless to resist now and she didn't care in the slightest, she simply wanted more of him.

He climbed above her, using his hands to pull apart her soaked ass cheeks and gaze at the hot pinkness within. It looked so incredibly inviting that he could not help himself, and he plunged his cock into her waiting pussy, sliding it in effortlessly.

She lay there gasping as he pumped away at her, his balls slapping against her thighs and one hand tugging at her hair. She started to 'sing' for him as the waves of pleasure slowly began to swell up in her again, rising like the crescendos in the music he had played for her earlier that night.

"Louder you filthy slut, do you want me to fuck you or do you want me to FUCK you?" He asked.

She immediately raised the volume of her voice, far past the point of caring if anybody within a mile could hear her. All she wanted was more and harder, deep inside of her, striking at her G-spot.

His feet and knees clamped her legs together and his hands pinned hers to the bed. She was powerless and she could not be happier, trying her best to push her hips back into his deep thrusts.

He was pumping away, feeling her grow tighter around his cock as she drew closer to orgasm again. He decided it was time to surprise her some more.

He released of her hands and took his thumb and began massaging her exposed ass hole, tracing circles around it and applying gentle pressure every now and then. She was so aroused that it was practically opening up for him without encouragement, and he simply could not resist. He took a wet finger and eased it into her, pleased at how easily it slid inside the tight ring. He could not believe the heat within, and what was more amazing was that he could feel his own cock penetrating in and out of her pussy in marvellous detail.

She continued to extoll her pleasure with no complaint, so he began to slide his finger in and out, sometimes alternating it with the thrusts of his cock and sometimes aligning the two.

Her tightness was so incredible now that he knew she must be close to orgasming, and so he kept pace while thrusting as hard as he could into her, his legs slapping against her wet ass cheeks and the bed creaking away. She began bucking once more and he took this moment to push a second finger into her tightening ass hole, giving her a second sweet stretch of the evening right at the moment she came.

Her whole body was shuddering and spasming, her back arching and her hips moving of their own accord. Her toes curled in on themselves and her eyes screwed shut as she was doused in pleasure. He decided that he was going to join her, and he kept on ferociously fucking her until he too began orgasming. Every muscle in his body flexed in unison, and he breathed and grunted heavily as he drew to the point of no return. He smashed past it, finally allowing himself to let go and pump her full of his hot cum. He thrust so hard he thought he would snap her, and he let out a stifled roar of satisfaction as the tranquil ocean of post-orgasmic bliss washed over him. It was one thing to fuck a woman, but it was another to fill her.

They remained there motionless for a moment, both breathing heavily and regaining their clarity of thought after the ecstatic heights of sex.

He withdrew and fell, exhausted, by her side. He lay on his back and instinctively left one arm slightly open towards her so that she could slide herself over and drape her gorgeous form across him. They lay there, the sweat evaporating from their bodies to cool them down and filling the room with the combination of their intoxicating scents. He lay one hand softly in the small of her back.

"I think a few more lessons are in order".

She kissed his chest.

"Yes sir."

-- END --