The Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, instead of a man stepping forward to claim his prize, side doors in the hall opened, and a host of servants with trays of food and drink entered. The lords and ladies helped themselves, and began to mingle, chatting. Several ladies gathered around me, and began talking about me as if I wasn't there.

"She certainly has fine hair," said one.

"Her breasts remind me of mine ten years ago!" joked another.

She leaned down and took one of my breasts in her hand, gently tugging on the gold ring, "Very nice!"

Several other ladies leaned in and touched me, stroking my hair and shoulders, squeezing my thighs and fondling my breasts.

"I hope this one is a virgin," said one lady, "Last year's harvest was awful, so I strongly suspect that one wasn't."

"Frankly, I don't see how she can be, looking like this - her virginity wouldn't last ten seconds around my husband!"

There were a few knowing laughs, and more touching of my breasts. One woman twisted my nipple rings cruelly, probably thinking to hurt me, but it simply inflamed me more. I wished the process would move forward to the part where I finally was filled.

One woman took hold of my clit ring, the first to touch me down there, then leaned in and softly kissed me on the lips, her tongue probing against them, but as soon as I pushed forward to respond she stood up and laughed.

"Ha! She's no virgin!"

A few other ladies then tried the same trick, but I was careful to keep my mouth firmly closed. Several became bolder about touching between my legs, but no-none tried to part my pussy lips, they just toyed with the golden ring, twisting and tugging. I became worried that there would be a large damp patch on the throne by the time I was released, but realized there was nothing much I could do about that...

I noted with disappointment that no men touched me - they simply acted as if I wasn't there.

This went on for some time, but eventually I heard the loud thump of the priest's staff again. The nobles retreated to the edges of the hall again, and the priest's voice came loud and clear.

"Bring forth the Deflowering Stone!"

A side door opened, and four men emerged, pushing a large square stone before them. It was about three feet on each side, and must've been extremely heavy, judging by the effort they were expending. They pushed it until it was about twenty feet in front of me. It was as dark black as anything I had ever seen, and appeared completely featureless, apart from that I could just see that it had gold rings protruding at various points.

Again the pounding of the staff, and three ladies stepped toward the stone. They each grasped a gold ring on the stone, two on the top, and one on the side facing me, right at the top. They began walking towards me, and in doing so revealed that the rings were attached to gold chains that unspooled from inside the black cube as they pulled. When they reached me, two of them carefully attached the chains to my nipple rings and stepped back. The third leaned over me, grasped my pussy to push my clit forward, and clipped her chain to my clit ring. She then unfastened the restraints holding me to the chair.

As the lady retired into the audience, another, even more finely dressed, stepped up to the far side of the stone. She reached down, and began a winding motion. I realized there was a handle down there, and the chains began to retract into the deflowering stone. They pulled hard on the rings in my nipples and clit, and I yelped as I leaped to my feet. She continued to wind, and I stumbled forward, afraid of having the rings ripped out of me. The lower chain pulled me all the way to the stone, and then pulled my clit tight inside, pressing my pussy lips against the cold stone before it stopped. The upper chains continued to retract, forcing me to bend over until my nipples were drawn inside, and the edge of the hole threatened to cut my aureolas before she stopped winding. Hands grasped my feet and spread me wide, securing my ankle bands to the cube. My bare cunt was fully on display for all to see, and mixed emotions of humiliation and arousal fought in my mind. I swung my arms back in an attempt to cover my pussy, but my wrists were quickly also secured to the top of the stone. I knew that this was the position in which I would lose my virginity, and my splayed pussy lips burned against the cold rock.

The High Priest spoke again: "The knight who has conquered the most land for the Crown is..." - the assembled crowd held their breaths in anticipation - "Sir Owand of the Crescent Island!"

There was loud applause, and a large man stepped forward. I had to bend my neck back as far as I could to see. He stood directly between myself and the King and bowed deeply. He then turned to face me. Two pages rushed up to him and began to undress him. First his long cloak, then a fine velvet jacket, then his white shirt, baring his muscular chest. Then they lowered his trousers, which had such wide legs that he was able to step out of them with his boots on.

There he stood, naked except for his boots. He raised his arms in acknowledgment of the audience, and there was a ripple of applause, and a few good-natured insults from the men.

He walked up to me, his cock swinging, and as he reached me I realized just how big it was. How could I possibly fit that inside me?!

"Well, my sweet virgin," he boomed, so that the entire room could hear, "All this will soon be yours!"

There was laughter, and he took hold of his cock and put it to my lips.

"Now kiss it for me, for luck!"

I tentatively puckered my lips and kissed the tip.

"Good girl," he said, and walked around to my right, disappearing from my view.

There was a pause, then the crowd laughed again, at what I couldn't see, but I'm sure it was at my expense.

Then I felt his hands on my bottom. He stroked my cheeks, squeezing and pinching. Then he smacked me hard on my right cheek, and in surprise I tried to pull upright. The nipple rings kept me firmly in place, and the sharp pull send a shock of pain and pleasure through me that I felt between my legs. I yelped, and there was another round of laughter.

He smacked my ass a few more times, but I was able to control myself, then he smacked me once, hard, square on the pussy, and once again I jerked against the nipple restraints. The pain brought tears to my eyes, but at the same time I thought I might cum.

He held his hand firmly covering my cunt, and pushed two fingers forward so that they were on either side of my clit. The pressure pulled hard on my clit ring, and I moaned softly. He slipped his fingers back up, running across my lips and dipping slightly inside me, sampling my wetness.

"We got a live one!" he joked, and the crowd laughed. It was so humiliating having them all know how much I wanted it.

He let go, and the murmur of the crowd faded. I knew it was about to happen.

I felt something other than his fingers rub up and down my wet pussy, then it stopped at the entrance.

Another pause, then he suddenly, forcefully thrust inside me. I felt a sharp pain, then an overwhelming, satisfying fullness. I gasped loudly, and the crowd let out a huge cheer.

He began to fuck me, hard and deep, his hand on my hips, grunting with each thrust, and the force of his motion rocked me back and forth, the clamped rings tugging at my nipples and clit. Despite the pain and humiliation, or perhaps because of them, I was in heaven.

The well-dressed woman stepped up in front of me again and crouched down in front of me. I craned my head back to look at her, and she looked me right in the eye as she took hold of the handle on the rock and began to turn it again. I gasped in horror, thinking that it would rip my nipples and clit clean off, but instead of tightening the chains, it made them vibrate. She turned the handle faster, and the vibration became more intense, surging through the rings and into me. My clit and nipples felt like they would burst into flames, and all the while this huge cock was pounding away at my wet cunt.

She kept turning, and he kept fucking, thrusting in and out of me, my body tugging back and forth against the buzzing rings. I began to moan loudly, no longer caring what anyone thought of me.

The lady turned the handle faster and pressed her mouth against mine, pushing her tongue forcefully between my lips, and I kissed her back hungrily, sucking on her tongue and lips.

I felt my orgasm building, losing control, my vision fading. I felt like his cock was going to rip me in two, tear my clit and breasts off, and I wanted nothing more. I tried to lift myself off the rock, pulling as hard as I could against the chains on my nipples as they vibrated through me, waves of pleasure and pain washing over me.

The orgasm hit, and I screamed out in ecstasy, each thrust of his huge cock pounding through me. I clenched my cunt as tight as I could, and I heard him groan loudly. He gripped my ass tightly, painfully, and he began to spasm. He grabbed my shoulders and thrust into me even more forcefully, and held himself there. I clenched his cock again, feeling him twitch in response. I grabbed over and over, milking him, feeling the hot cum fill me, and he groaned, then collapsed on top of me.

The crowd went wild, clapping, cheering and stomping their feet.

Eventually, he lifted off me, his cock slipping out, and I lay there panting, clamped to the Deflowering Stone, feeling completely fulfilled. I felt his cum seep out of me and run down my leg, completing my delicious humiliation.

12