The Virgin & The King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The passion in the King grew as if he was spurred on further by the unseen reaction of the Virgin's body and mind. The King buried his face into her arse and licked the tight hole that was there once more, flicking his tongue across the entrance, massaging the muscles there relaxing them to allow him to push his tongue into her. Keeping his tongue taut, he pushed his face in and out in almost tongue fucking her arse. The Virgin moaned more and more as the tongue went further in each time but then the King paused for a brief moment leaving her panting with an unfulfilled desire. The King grabbed her hands placed them of the cheeks of her arse and said one word.

"Open."

At the Kings order the Virgin pulled her cheeks apart with a frenzied eagerness and he watched with delight as the innocent Virgin exposed her inner parts to him, submitting herself to him ready to fulfil his pleasures. The Virgin heard the King moan in approval at the sight she was showing him, she had wanted to do this before but now she had been ordered to, it made the actual act more sensational for she was serving her King and she knew things here about to get a lot more passionate.

The King pushed his tongue as far as he could into the Virgins tight dark arse. The young Virgin gasped at how good this felt, she arched her back pushing her breasts out tensing her whole body to let this wild sensation be felt. From the tips of her nipples to the depth of her stomach, never had she felt such a sensation. The King's tongue tussled in the entrance of her arse, pushing its way deeper and deeper trying to separate the flesh locking so tightly around it. The King pulled his tongue out and watched the hole close before pushing it back as hard and far as he could tongue-fucking the Virgin. The King didn't know what was so damn pleasing about doing this to the girl. She was so clean and taking advantage of her like this was far from bad and she tasted so sweet as sweet as a Virgin should taste he thought. He delighted at this unexpected pleasure and now moved his focus to the whole of her curved arse.

The Virgin was still swept away by feeling the Kings tongue so deep and so intimate with her innocent body, she never knew something that should be so bad could be so good to feel and experience. Before her senses dulled, he drew his wet tongue over the full length of her pussy to lick her arse. The Virgin moaned with delight and the King pressed with his tongue and slid it across her moist body once more. He swallowed the sweet juices as they soaked his tongue, she felt the tips of her nipples tingle with this delightful sensation feeling each sweep along her intimate body. Senses fired with each stroke as the moist muscle glided across with increasing pressure and frequency.

The Virgin felt something building inside her, wave after wave of pleasure slowly began to tingle inside her. Inside her mind the senses had made her head swim but she could remember the description of this feeling, the waves of passion that would lead her to her peak, to her climax. She suddenly became aware of her heart racing. She wanted to do it; she wanted it for her King. She wanted to Cum.

The King felt the Virgin becoming more passionate and more active. He knew the effect he was having on her and decided it was time to finish her off.

"It is time my young Virgin to pleasure your King and give yourself to me. I will make you experience your first orgasm and you will remember it."

"Your Majesty," gasped the Virgin. "I want that so much but I love you and what you do to me. I want to cum like this so you may have me again later."

"You want more of your King?"

"Yes Your Majesty."

"If you can cum like this, than you shall!"

The King buried his face into her body again and began to feast once more on her juices and body. The tongue stirred the passions and feelings in the Virgin once more heightening the sensations that surged through her body. Simultaneous pleasures fired in her. She felt her nipples tighten once more which enhanced the waves of delight growing inside her all the time being fed by the tongue sweeping over her pussy and arse. She began to pant quickly as the feelings grew and grew; she felt a little sweat on her forehead as her heart pounded sending more blood to feed the sensation.

The King slapped both his flat palms on her beautiful cheeks and clenched his hands into the flesh. He pulled the cheeks onto his wet face practically driving his nose into her arse as he lapped at the pussy juices on her wet lips. The Virgin felt this sudden rush and it spurred her on, feeling this powerful man using her body for his own pleasure was unbelievable. She was serving him as he desired and he was taking it from her what he needed and what she wanted.

A few seconds after her thoughts, she paused and drifted for one brief moment as though out of her body and was able to capture a peak of pleasure, so wonderful any more than an instant would be too much. The blood then rushed through her turning the pleasures into wild sensation crashing the inside of her making her body expand and contract all at the same time as she came for her King. She fell forward onto the bed exhausted and just relaxed. A warm hand swept across her back and began to rub her shoulders gently. It was the King. She knew by the loving touch, he loved her and they would do that again very soon.

The king looked down at the young Virgin, her beautiful behind still raised in the air as she knelt forward with her head lying to one side still breathing heavily through her mouth. In her young mind, feelings and sensations replayed themselves allowing her to experience them once more to send yet another shiver down her post orgasmic body.

She finally relaxed laying forward on her tummy. The King stroked her soft warm skin gently but hard enough to make sure it did not irritate so she could carry on in her dreamy state. Then King swung a leg over and straddled the girl sitting at the tops of her legs and began to massaging her back, just easily gently rubbing her shoulders to ease the muscles she had tensed up during the build up to her orgasm. The King reached for a small glass jug with stopper, he held the handle between thumb and finger and removed the stopper a fraction and tilted the container. A stream of aromatic sensuous oil ran over the girl's naked back and down the centre towards her bottom. The King put the jug swiftly down and smoothed the oil over her back making sure none of the oil escaped. Now his hands slid more easily and flat palms swept the oil across her back in alternating arcs to cover her dark skin in an erotic shine. Two thumbs pressed into the nape of her back and the hand formed a C that shaped itself to the curves of her waist. His palms arced across her back before knuckles rolled their way up her back.

The King poured oil onto her arse now and took delight in rubbing into the full flesh of her behind. He watched the sheen and how it changed shape under the thumbs he pressed onto her flesh. He grabbed a handful of bountiful flesh and squeezed it in his hand and delighted in his possession. Both hands now held the buttocks and massaged the oil into them, grasping and groping at them. The King moved his hips and the Virgin felt his stiff cock rest on her cheeks then slide between them as he parted them and then pushed the cheeks around the shaft of his cock. The warm envelop of flesh felt amazing around him as he slid his cock effortlessly on the oiled skin bringing out a soft moan as he felt his passion rising for this beautiful creature yet untouched, so pure, so beautiful so innocent. Ready for him to unleash his passion.

The Virgin felt the King fucking between her arse cheeks so powerful as he really began to drive hard into her. She could feel his power and his lust for her, he really was a King, only one so rich in spirit and passion could rule her like he ruled this land. She wondered though, did he treat it was well as he treated her? She had been in the palace for as long she could remember and often walked in the palace gardens to be outside. She and the other Virgins were taught the true meaning of beauty from the flowers in the garden.

"A Rose is so often thought to be the most beautiful flower in the Kingdom. It is sought after and given as gifts because of the way God created it. Its thorns protect it from being picked by the careless, its leaves can obscure the petals to hide its true beauty, only tempting and teasing the looker with what will emerge next. After careful nurturing, it reveals its true colours to the world for it to marvel at its beauty, but only one person can understand what it truly means and that's the one that holds it carefully, marvels at its beauty and smells its scent. Yet some find the rose to be of little value that is popular sometimes, too thorny to deal with and certainly short lived. The King's Virgins must understand the rose if the are to successfully please him." The Virgin remembered the governess teaching them one day.

"The Rose can be like a Slut and like a Princess. The slightly open bud teases the looker as to what is hidden from sight as a women can appear in an attractive low cut dress to display her breasts, men will know there is more to be had as it is so clearly on display. But again like the rose a woman must have thorns to stop herself from being picked other than by the one she is meant for. When a rose blossoms it shows the world its beauty, just like a slut who strips naked if front of others and gallivants around until she withers and is no longer desired and is replaced with the next tart or the next fresh cut rose.

"A princess will keep herself beautiful through Thought and Love. Just like a rose, she cannot be anything other than what she is, she will have thorns like a rose, she will have a body like a rose has petals and she will blossom like a rose when she receives her sunlight and oxygen. Her thoughts give her the advantage over a slut. She can illicit a desire by displaying herself in a provocative way and appear to be a slut which all men desire. During your training, you will be instructed by myself in order to teach you to please the King should he one day summon you to his chamber. You may ask me any questions at anytime as to what the King desires and maybe you will have your own ideas to give him. I will do my best to instruct you in the fundamental basis for the kings desires so you will be able to not just be a rose but a complete garden of beauty and desires that the king will want to explore for the rest of his life. Any questions now?"

The Virgin felt the King still fucking her arse and wondered. What did she need to remember, what did she need to know? She knew she could ask her questions and they would be answered.

The King continued to slide his hard cock between the cheeks of the Virgins arse, the idea of doing whatever he wanted to her brought out the feelings of power in his body. He was in no rush to penetrate her fully for she would be at his disposal for as long as he wanted. He ruled this girl like no other, she was his world that he could touch and love, a world like his kingdom at his every command. He looked down at her body as he fucked her and noticed the girl looking towards the corner of the room and the window. He angrily put his left hand on her opposite shoulder and with swift motion pulled and flipped her onto her back. He pinned the girl who look startled into his eyes panting with a little fright and confusion.

"What are you looking at?!"

He looked down at his stiff cock now poised at the entrance of her pussy. Her head tilted down and she now looked at it as well, as she did so her eyes widened at the size of her King's cock. It looked so big, maybe too big for her.

"You can see this my dear, it's all for you and I'm going to take it from you by pushing this cock ALL the way into you. You want it don't you?"

"Yes Your Majesty," the Virgin trembled in answer.

The King pushed the tip of his cock into the entrance of the girl's pussy, it was so warm and moist. The Virgin felt the first and only mans cock she would have begin to push her apart at first it felt nice but the bulbous tip edged ever onwards, she reached for the bed sheets and grasped a handful trying to control the mixed feelings of pain and pleasure she felt.

The King looked at her tightly shut eyes and her open mouth. He continued to drive his cock into the Virginal cunt, untouched by any other man. He too felt feelings of pleasure as the wet walls of her pussy clenched around the shaft of his cock. There were dark thoughts of pleasure as he caused such harsh sensations in this girl yet there was a nobility about this young female allowing him to do this to her, giving him her body, which added permission to the whole passion inside him. This was the ultimate expression of his rule and dominance over this Virgin, his Virgin; it wouldn't get better than this moment ever.

An eternity passed as the young woman's body left its virginity and became a woman with the penetration of this man, this King, her King into her body. With a quick motion of her arms as if she were trying not to fall, she embraced the King and held on tight.

The cock buried deep inside her started to move once more drawing itself back down her pussy walls giving more new sensations as the swollen head of the cock dragged back along the walls of her body. The pain eased as it withdrew relaxing the girl slightly further easing her discomfort. The King felt the tension ease and smiled. He slowly allowed the girl to get used to each thrust of his cock; slowly it bought more pleasure with each stroke. More and more strokes meant that it was all getting better for her and she opened her eyes to look at the King moving himself in and out of her with such royal grace, care and love. She now smiled in return. The two Lovers gazed into each others souls and knew that this was good and they kissed, kissed with enough passion and love to fill the whole kingdom with their pure undying love for each other. This man was the King and this woman was now the royal princess who would one day become his Queen.

12