The Virgin Blowjob Queen Pt. 02

Story Info
Young wife uses her mouth to settle lawsuit.
10.6k words
4.24
77.5k
123

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,862 Followers

My name is Joe and I am married to a girl who loves to give blowjobs. My wife, Debbie, is not only a magnificent cocksucker, she is attractive and smart. She is my partner in our law practice.

Debbie is tan and very slim, with long legs, dark brown hair and dark eyes. She is very thin except for her almost unnaturally big, firm tits that get attention wherever she goes. People would think that her boobs were fake because they are too big for her body except for the fact that they jiggle and bounce slightly whenever she moves.

Debbie lost her virginity on our wedding night. The sex was spectacular. However, in the first years of our marriage Debbie has returned to her favorite activity (dick sucking) most of the time. She loves sucking my dick so much she sometimes orgasms as she sucks without touching herself.

After Debbie and I came out of hiding and announced we were getting married, we stayed at the big firm for a while, but soon decided to start our own firm. We were immediately successful and made good money for a couple of years.

I was older, more experienced and confident than Debbie as a lawyer, but she was a great young lawyer. I received a call one day from a man who wanted to contest his mother's will. The estate was about $80 million, but the client did not have the money to finance the attorney fees needed to bring the case. He told me about the case and asked if we would take it on a contingency fee basis. I liked what I heard about the case, but asked him to give me a little time to talk it over with my partner.

I excitedly told Debbie about the case and quickly did the simple math that said that the 40% contingency fee would be $32 million if we won. I loved the facts of the case I had heard and was ready to jump in.

Debbie looked scared. She was very conservative when it came to money and our finances. She said, "With $80 million to fight us, the other side will hire the toughest lawyers in the State and they will work us to death. The expenses we will have to advance will be high. Think how much time and money we will have in the case to get it to trial and how it could wipe out our savings if we lose."

I agreed that she had some good points, but I quickly went back to the facts of the case and told her that in all likelihood it would settle and we will make a bunch of money. I tend to be an optimist. Debbie is much more cautious and tends to worry about the downside of transactions. We make a good team, but risky decisions really worry sweet Debbie.

We took the case in spite of Debbie's reservations. We filed the will contest and started to work gathering the facts and evidence. The case was shaping up better than we expected. We were thinking that we could demand a large part of the estate in a settlement for our client.

After we had worked on the case a couple of months, we received a notice that the opposing parties had hired a new lawyer. It was not good news.

The lawyer was Butch Heard. Butch was a famous defense lawyer with a big reputation. He had his own firm of brilliant lawyers whose only job was to make Butch look good. Butch had a reputation for being mean, relentless, crude and fearless. He was entertaining and funny in front of a jury, but there were rumors that he would do anything to win, including cheat.

Butch also had a reputation for being willing to say anything to anybody. A video clip circulated around legal circles showing a witness being questioned at a deposition. The lawyer opposing Butch said after a convoluted answer from the witness, "Does that answer mean, no?"

Butch quickly responded, "That answer means, ' Fuck you, moron!'"

It was funny. Disrespectful and crude, but funny.

A hearing in the case was scheduled and would be our first chance to size up Butch and his team. I knew that Butch would immediately try to intimidate me and I was prepared for it. He was surrounded by three lawyers, a paralegal and several guys who I assumed were some of his investigators.

Butch's investigators were pretty famous in their own right. He had a large team of investigators who were supposed to be very good. They also had a reputation for dirty tricks and underhanded tactics. The investigators and their conduct had been the subject of several appeals. They looked like well dressed thugs.

Butch was a big guy, around 6'3" and 250 pounds. He had dark hair slicked back with some grey on the sides. He was in his early 50s, tan and well groomed. I could see how he would have a presence before a jury. There were rumors that he sometimes slept with female jurors. I did not believe that, but I could see how some women jurors could be attracted to him.

As I anticipated, Butch shook my hand, gave me a mean look and said, "Joe, I don't think much of your sorry case. I think I am going to tell my clients to go to trial so that I can kick your ass in front of a jury."

This was about what I expected from him, so rather than fight back, I laughed and said, "Butch, you probably will kick my ass, but if you don't mind, I'll try to give you a run for your money. "

He gave me a mean look and then started laughing as he said, "There may be some hope for you, yet."

Then he looked up, looked across the courtroom and saw Debbie moving papers and boxes around on our table. As per usual, her boobs were bouncing and swaying as she moved. They looked like heavy pendulums as she bent over the table. She was wearing a dark blue silky dress that clung to her curves.

Butch sort of groaned and exclaimed, "Who is that big-titted, good-looking, piece of ass working for you?"

I was silently proud to be married to her, simply said, "My wife and partner, Debbie."

He didn't apologize for his comment about my wife. He responded by saying, "God damn, I like big tits too. However, it is a lot cheaper if you don't work with them or marry them. You may be a dumb ass for marrying and working with her, but at least you brought something good to look at during the case."

Butch moaned some more while looking at my wife and said, "You know, I always do a background check on opposing counsel. I am going to put some extra men on checking out her background."

I smiled on the outside and acted casual, but I had a moment of fear that the investigators working for Butch might turn up one of the many guys who received blowjobs from Debbie in school. I didn't know what good it would do Butch, but it might be embarrassing.

Debbie had sucked a lot of dicks before we met (and a few after we met). It was no big deal to her. She considered sucking a cock as the equivalent of a good night kiss or petting. In some ways, I liked her attitude, but it was humiliating to run into guys she had sucked.

I really didn't want Butch to find out about her activities, but all I could do was hope his investigators failed to find anyone who would talk to them. I mentally had my fingers crossed.

Debbie came over and with a big smile introduced herself to Butch. Butch was very polite to her and quite obviously looked her up and down as they talked. Debbie had told me that she wanted to try to stay friendly with Butch so that it would be easier to settle the case. She went out of her way to be charming to him.

The case carried on for a month or so and our position seemed to constantly improve. I had completely forgotten about Butch's background check on us.

I went to attend a deposition in the case at Butch's office. Butch came into the conference room and asked to speak to me privately. He said, "Remember that background check I always do on opposing counsel. I did one on your wife and learned some very interesting information."

I assumed this was another of his many intimidation games and responded with a smile and said, "I bet that wasn't very exciting."

Butch replied, "Oh, I think you may think it is very exciting. I think it is."

"Yeah, sure Butch. What is your big discovery about my partner?"

"Did you know your wife sucked the dick of most of the guys in her big law school class at the university? That was after she sucked her way through undergrad! She was a cocksucking slut! I love it!"

He stared at me looking for a reaction. I didn't know what to do. My heart was racing and I started to break out in a cold sweat. I was desperately trying to think of a response that could end this. All I could come up with was, "Debbie and I don't have any secrets."

"You knew about all of the dicks in her mouth and still married her?" he exclaimed. "You must like sluts!"

"Debbie is no slut."

Butch laughed and said, "How many cocks have to cum in a girl's mouth before she becomes a slut?

"I don't know, Butch. But, Debbie is a sweet girl and a smart lawyer. She is no slut."

" What is it like to know that dozens of guys have seen your loving wife with their hard dicks in her mouth?"

"I don't worry about that kind of thing and I don't see how it matters to you, Butch. "

Butch rubbed his hands together in anticipation and said, "I was hoping that your cocksucking wife was going to be here today. I have a few important questions for her."

I lost it momentarily and said, "Don't talk to her about this, Butch. It doesn't matter to our case and it will just embarrass her."

Butch smiled as he realized that he had shaken me. He said, "Joe, I am going to talk to her about this a lot. I have also put more resources on this investigation. I can't get the mental image of your wife with a dick in her mouth out of my head! She has been on the wrong end of a lot of cocks."

I felt completely humiliated that this guy knew about Debbie's indiscretions, but I knew it was out of my control. I hoped he wouldn't find too much more dirt.

On the way home, I decided that I needed to tell Debbie about my conversation with Butch. I assumed she would be mortified that our enemy was researching her sexual past and talking openly about it to me.

I told Debbie the entire story and expected her to cry or be angry about it. Instead, she took a sip of wine and said, "I don't care. It is no big deal. It was just a few blowjobs. Maybe his fantasies about me will make it easier to settle this case and get us some money."

"You really don't care that Butch Heard knows you sucked a bunch of guys off in school?" I asked.

"No, unless it hurts our case. It is not like I am the only girl who went down on a guy in college."

"A guy?"

"Okay, a few guys. It is not like I was having sex. It was just a few harmless blowjobs."

"A few?"

"Well . . . maybe more than a few, but it is still no big deal. If his obsession with my sexual history will cause him to get his client to offer some big money, I am all for it."

I just shook my head and wondered about my wife. Most women would be humiliated and embarrassed if men in a professional setting were talking about her sucking cocks. Debbie didn't seem to care at all and was looking to use it to her advantage if she could.

I was worried about what Butch had found and what more he might find. I also worried that he might use the information to try to blackmail us or something. However, it also occurred to me that you can't blackmail someone who is not embarrassed about what she has done. I was pretty sure Debbie would laugh at a blackmail threat.

A few days later, Butch's office was producing a large group of documents. I very rarely reviewed documents, but Debbie needed some help and I was available.

On the way to the document production, Debbie said, "I have been thinking about it and if we see Butch I am going to play into his obsession with me and my sexual history. Let me handle it. I have learned a few things through the years about how to get guys to do what I want if they are interested in me sexually."

I replied, "Do you really think you can play Butch Heard to get him to do what you want?"

"Well," she said, "I managed to keep a whole lot of guys happy without ever having sex with any of them for a lot of years. Leave it up to me, please."

I reluctantly said, "Okay," but I was thinking that the way she kept all those guys happy was by sucking their dicks on a regular basis. I knew that Debbie was very smart and very charming, but I was afraid she was in over her head. But, there was no good way to tell her that.

We were shown into a conference room full of boxes and waited for a lawyer or paralegal to tell us about the production. To my surprise, in walked Butch. I was surprised because attending a production of your client's documents was the job for a paralegal or young lawyer. I would bet that Butch had not been to his own document production in twenty years or more.

His eyes lit up when he saw my wife. She was wearing pants and a tight, stretchy blouse that showed off her body. It occurred to me that she may have done that intentionally to drive Butch crazy, but I didn't know if she was aware of how hot her body was. In any event, her big, firm boobs were on full display as well as her thin waist.

Butch smiled at Debbie and said, "I have been talking to some of your sex partners from law school. Everyone wants to know if you are available for more."

Debbie laughed and said, "You haven't been talking to any of my sex partners because I was a virgin when I married my husband. Joe is my only sex partner."

Butch was undaunted, "From what I hear, your mouth was plenty busy in school. It seems that you had more pricks than a porcupine."

Debbie laughed at the old joke and said, "I guess I did have some penises in my mouth during my school years."

I couldn't believe she was saying that.

Butch said, "I have found dozens of guys you have sucked. How many cocks did you suck, Debbie?"

My wife responded, "I don't know, Butch. I was pretty popular before I fell in love with my husband."

"Sucking cocks will make you popular!"

"You have a good point there, Butch. But, I think the guys I knew in school seemed to like me for more than some occasional oral sex."

Butch continued with his questions, "The guys I talked to said you would swallow their cum. Is that right?"

I started to speak up to stop this, but Debbie stopped me. My wife said, "If you put a penis in your mouth, you are going to get some sperm in your mouth. I always thought a girl was supposed to swallow it unless the guy wanted to do something else."

''Like cum on your big tits?"

"Yes."

"And, you let some guys cum on your face, too."

"Yes, if they wanted to do that."

I was feeling sick to my stomach. I felt like I was watching my wife being assaulted or raped. It did not help that Butch would sneer at me or give me a smug smile as he questioned my wife about giving head.

Butch continued in his articulate, rapid fire style with a lustful smile. "You are a submissive little slut, aren't you?"

"Not really, I can stand up for myself as a lawyer pretty well."

"You like being submissive when you are on your knees with a dick in your mouth, don't you?"

I started to speak, but Debbie stopped me.

She said, "I like the submissive feeling I get when I have a dick in my mouth. I am sometimes overcome with emotion. I don't really understand it. It is very different from my normal life."

Butch looked at her lustfully and said, "Did you let men call you names while you sucked their dicks?"

I said, "Stop it! This is absurd!"

My wife put her hand on my arm to stop me and said, "Yes, some guys liked to do that and I sort of liked it."

What did they call you?

"Oh, God, I don't remember and it is too embarrassing to say."

"It can't be more embarrassing than admitting you got on your knees and sucked a bunch of cocks!"

"I guess you are right. But this feels more embarrassing. . . . I remember a few guys calling me cocksucker. One guy called me dick licker. Some would call me bitch or slut or the c word. You know, something like 'suck my cock, bitch'. One even called me a pig as I did him. I didn't like pig or the c word too much. Several called me a cum slut or something similar."

Butch looked like he might explode any minute. My cock was hard listening to her, I can't imagine how Butch was feeling since he clearly was obsessed with Debbie and her mouth.

"What is the c word?"

"Oh, I don't like to use that word."

Butch smiled and said, "We are all adults. What did they call you, Debbie?"

My wife rolled her eyes and said, "If you have to hear me say it, they called me a cunt. Some guys said things like 'suck it, cunt.'"

Butch clearly loved to hear my pretty wife talk dirty.

"Anything else?" he asked.

"Yes, but it is too embarrassing to tell you."

"You can't leave me hanging. You can tell me what name you were called."

"Oh, my," said my wife looking a little embarrassed for the first time. "I was studying for finals in law school with three guys. I had been with one guy named Tim before. He said he needed to talk to me privately in his bedroom. I went with him and he had me do him."

"What did you do?" Butch asked.

"Oh, God, this is embarrassing. I sucked his dick and he ejaculated in my mouth."

"What did he call you?" he asked.

"That part is coming. After he ejaculated in my mouth, we got dressed and came out of the bedroom to join the other two guys. I said something to make the other guys think we had been having a discussion about school in the back room. As soon as we sat down, Tim handed me a breath mint and said, 'Here, you need this. You have dick breath. Your breath smells like cum.'"

"I was completely humiliated as I sat there sucking on the mint while the guys all laughed at me and called me 'dick breath' or 'cum breath.' I just sat there and took it and eventually started answering to 'dick breath.' I have never been so embarrassed. It was one of the few times in my life I felt like a slut."

Butch clearly loved this discussion, but Debbie insisted that we needed to start reviewing documents. I was very unsure about Debbie's plan to play along with his fantasies about her.

We continued to work on the case and ran into our first problem in the case. Our client was scheduled for a deposition and Debbie was working with him to prepare him. After a full day of preparation, Debbie was worried.

Our client was generally a nice enough guy, but when it came to his family and his mother, he was a basket case. Actually, he was an angry basket case. This was a big deal because he was contesting his mother's will.

We both met with him for a full day and made little progress. It is important for the jury to like your client when he is asking for an estate of $80 million.

We did the best we could and even brought in a jury consultant/psychologist to help, but nothing seemed to help very much.

I didn't like Butch, but I have to say that he did a masterful job deposing our client. Our client ended up looking like an angry guy who didn't like his mother. We were worried. We were very afraid he might be worse at trial.

Luckily, the court had ordered that the parties were required to attend a two day mediation to try to settle the case. This is a process in which a professional mediator tries to help the parties reach a settlement.

A couple of days before the mediation, Butch sent an email to Debbie and me. He said that he was attaching some supplemental documents that he was sure we would find interesting. I assumed it was some document he had turned up that helped his case. I clicked on the attachment.

The next thing I saw was a full screen photo of my wife looking straight into the camera with a big thick cock in her mouth and another cock in her hand near her face. My wife's big, dark eyes stared at the camera, her mouth was completely full of the big thick cock and she was plainly sucking on the cock because her cheeks were indented. The cock in her hand was hard.

My wife was on her knees on the floor and was completely nude. The photo included a nice shot of her big full breasts. My cock was immediately hard. Debbie looked unbelievably sexy. I had never heard about her being in a threesome and I had never heard of her posing for photos with a cock in her mouth.

ret123
ret123
1,862 Followers