The Virgin Blowjob Queen Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie burst into my office a minute or two later and tried to explain. She said that she thought the photos had been deleted. She swore that she saw them being deleted.

Then, she tried to explain the threesome. She said, "In law school I was sucking Robert and at the same time I was sucking Rick. Of course, I knew I was sucking both of them and both of them knew I was sucking both of them. They were both horny one day, so I didn't see any harm in sucking them both off at the same time. It was a little messy, but it was fun."

I could just imagine the lengths Butch had gone to and the expense he had incurred to obtain that photo. The possibilities of his misuse of this photo were endless.

The next time we saw Butch, he was constantly looking at his phone and showed us that he was looking at Debbie's photo. We saw him show it to the other lawyers on his team. He told us that the judge would enjoy seeing the photo and he would make sure he saw it so he could enjoy watching Debbie in the courtroom. I thought to myself that I could not be more humiliated.

I was moaning about the photo back at our office after a hearing, but Debbie just gave me a kiss and said, "Come on, babe. The photo is a little embarrassing, but it is not like other girls don't give blowjobs before they get married. It is no big deal."

At our next court hearing, Butch came in and asked to speak to Debbie privately. I was trying not to think about what he might be saying to her. She was smiling and he was staring at her chest.

Butch showed Debbie his cell phone. Debbie looked a little shocked, but soon recovered and was smiling. They called me over to join them.

Butch showed me his cell phone and said, "Joe, check out this new picture I obtained. She is doing what she does best- sucking cock. I love this pic because it is a side view of those fine looking tits! They are awesome!"

The photo was a side view of Debbie on her knees sucking a guy's dick. The side view of her boobs was an incredible sight to see.

Butch turned to my wife and said, "What would your mother say if she knew what you were doing with your mouth when you were supposed to be studying the law?"

My cute wife hesitated a moment to think and then said, "My mother and father knew I sucked guys."

"What? You mean you told them you sucked cocks?"

My wife hesitated again and said, "No, two times when I was home from college my parents came home unexpectedly. Both times I was naked with a penis in my mouth."

Butch was so excited he couldn't hardly control himself. "Was it a boyfriend?"

"No, it was two different guys. One of them was a first date. My Dad scared him off for good."

"So, we know that even your parents knew you were a cocksucking slut."

My wife smiled and said, "I don't think that is how they saw me, but I guess they did know for certain that I had sucked at least two different guys."

Butch smile and said to Debbie, "It is no wonder I cannot look at you without thinking about a big, hard cock in your mouth and getting a boner!"

Butch went to his table in the court room looking like he was about to cum in his pants. I wondered if Debbie was going too far with her sexual teasing.

We went to the mediation to try to settle our case. It was held in a big hotel in the city where the mediator lived. All of the parties and lawyers were staying in the hotel so that we could work late if it was needed. During the mediation, Debbie, our client and I were in one conference room and Butch, his clients and his big team were in another. Because it was a big complicated case, we were scheduled for two full days.

Normally, the party on Butch's side would start low and we would start high and hopefully, we would meet somewhere in the middle and settle the case. We were still hoping to get $50 million or so, but we were ready to take as little as $20 or $30 million given how poorly our client did as a witness.

I still liked our case. Debbie was more skeptical and worried.

We made a high opening offer. Butch did not respond for hours. When Butch finally made his first offer, he demanded that our client pay his clients. That was crazy.

We continued like that almost all day. Butch never got up to zero to our client. We were angry and frustrated. The mediator was at his wits end and kept saying that Butch must know something that none of the rest of us know.

Debbie was getting worried that the case would not settle and we would have to roll the dice at trial with an unlikable client. I was worried, too.

About 5 o'clock, the mediator came in and said that Butch had proposed that he meet privately with Debbie. He said Butch had said that he had an idea that might work. I didn't like that idea and sent back a proposal that the mediator or I also be in the room.

The response was "no."

Debbie said she didn't mind going to negotiate with Butch and that she was willing to try. I didn't think it would work and I silently thought that Butch wanted to try to take advantage of a relatively inexperienced lawyer. However, I didn't have any other ideas except going to trial.

Debbie went to meet privately with Butch. When Debbie had been gone for an hour, I sent our client up to his room and told him I would call him if we needed him. We were stressed and tired. About 6:30, my wife showed up. She looked concerned, but not unhappy.

She said, "Butch will pay $40 million to settle the case if I meet his conditions."

I was elated! "All right!" I said. "You were brilliant baby! Now we are going to receive a $16 million fee and our client will be set for life. Heck, we are all set for life!"

Debbie didn't look as happy as I felt. She said, "There is a catch. I have to take off my clothes and suck Butch's cock. Actually, I have to suck it as many times as he wants between now and tomorrow at 10:00 am when the mediation resumes."

"No way!" I shouted. "You are my wife. I am not sharing you with that asshole."

"I was afraid of that, but stop and think about this. I suck one dick and we will have more money than we will ever need. I have sucked over a hundred dicks for free. Most of them I sucked a lot of times. Let me do this. I don't want to, but it will all be over tomorrow at 10:00. I told him that there would be no intercourse, just a blowjob."

I looked at my cute little wife and said, "What do you mean that you told him no intercourse? Have you agreed to give him a blowjob?"

"Well . . . sort of. It was hard to say no and I desperately want to get this case settled. I am afraid of losing. You know one more blowjob by me is not a big deal."

"Why was it hard to say 'no'? Tell me everything that happened."

Do I have to?" she asked.

"Yes, I need to understand what is going on."

She looked kind of shy and said, "I will tell you if you promise not to get mad."

I agreed wondering what she had done. She said, "I tried to talk about the case, but he just kept making crude jokes and calling me a cocksucker. Finally, I was frustrated and said what does it take to get you to talk about the case we are here to settle? He laughed and told me that if I would sit on his lap, he would talk about the case. It was the first progress we had made all day so without thinking about it I walked around the table and sat on his lap.

"When I got on his lap he said that he had a $40 million dollar settlement in mind. I was thrilled.

"About that time he grabbed both of my boobs and started feeling me up. I tried to stop him, but he said that I needed to let him do it as a sign of good faith. So, I let him feel me up. We negotiated with him squeezing my breasts and bouncing them in his hands.

"Butch then told me his terms and said that as another sign of good faith I should get on my knees in front of him like the pose in that first photo on his phone. I told him I was leaving my clothes on until we have a deal. But, I told him I would get on my knees. I mean, how many times have I been on my knees in front of a man?

"We got up out of his chair and I got on my knees in front of him. He had me look him in the eye and say, "I am a cocksucker" to him. Since it is true that I am . . .you know . . . a cocksucker, I didn't see any harm in this. So, I said it to him.

"As I was looking up at him, he told me more details on the offer. It was hard to concentrate because he had a gigantic erection inside of his pants. I was staring right at it when I looked up. He started rubbing his penis through his trousers on my face.

"I told him to stop, but he convinced me to continue by pointing out that I had let lots of guys rub their naked cocks on my face. It was hard to argue with that, but I knew I didn't have to let him do anything. He seemed to like seeing his cock rubbing my face, so I let him do it. I wanted to make a deal.

"Finally, he started calling me names and told me to suck his cock. I said no, not until we have a deal. He liked hearing that I would do him if we had a deal and he kept after me until I said I would suck his cock when we made a deal. It was hard to say no.

"I told him I would come talk to you and then I would come back to his room. He felt me up some more and then I left. It comes down to a couple of blowjobs for a settlement that we need. That is why I said I would do it."

"No way," I blurted out. "I don't like that ape touching you and I sure don't want my wife to have sex with him. Besides, he would double-cross you."

Very calmly my anxious wife said, "It is not sex. It is just a few blowjobs. It is not like it would be my first one. Also, I have negotiated the deal to protect us. As soon as I am naked, on my knees and his dick is in my mouth, he will email or text a $40 million settlement offer to both of us. As soon as he cums in my mouth for the last time tomorrow morning, I can accept the offer and we have a deal."

"You negotiated this?"

"Yes. There are some other protections built in to make sure I don't get tricked after I suck him off."

"I still don't want you sucking his dick!"

She smiled at me, hugged me and pressed her big tits against me. "I know you don't want me messing around with that guy. I don't want to either. I love you with all of my heart, but I want to do this for us. It protects us from a disaster in this case and as soon as it is over, Butch will be in the past like those guys I used to date. You do so much for us, let me do this for us."

"I don't know. I don't like it."

"Before I suck him I will say to myself, "I love Joe with all of my heart. I will be doing it for you."

I held her and thought about it. She seldom asked me to agree to something that I did not want to do.

She begged me, "I will suck your dick as soon as I am done. Please!"

"Okay, if you really want this. But, I don't want you sleeping with him. Tell him you are coming back to your room after you are finished and then you can go back in the morning if you need to."

Debbie smiled and hugged me. "Thank you so much, baby! I don't think that sleeping here will be a deal killer as long as I am available in the morning if he needs me."

Debbie ran to the bathroom to freshen up, brush her hair and touch-up her make-up. I felt like I was watching her get ready for a date.

After a short time, she gave me a passionate kiss and bolted out of the door. I thought to myself, "Great! My wife is off to suck a dick!"

I almost wished that I didn't know what she was doing.

I sat in the hotel room and tried to watch television. I couldn't concentrate and quickly turned it off. I kept staring at my phone and my computer to see if I had received an email or text from Butch.

I was supposed to receive a settlement offer when my wife was naked, on her knees in front of Butch and his dick was in her mouth. Unfortunately, I could picture the scene. What really pissed me off was that picturing it made my cock hard. I hated it, but it did. I felt like a pervert.

It was bad enough to picture my spouse with his cock in her mouth, but to receive an email confirming it was torture. Time dragged on. It had been quite a while. No settlement offer came. Had something gone wrong? Was it a trick?

After an hour and a half, I received the settlement offer. This meant that Butch had his hard cock in the mouth of the woman I loved and who had pledged to love me. I knew he was looking at her big round tits and that her nipples were probably hard. Her tits always rolled around and swayed when she was sucking my cock.

It made me mad, but my cock was hard as a rock and I kept touching it almost involuntarily. I couldn't help it. My wife acting like a whore made my cock hard.

I didn't go to dinner right away. I sat in the room thinking that a blowjob can only last so long and that Debbie would then be back to join me for dinner. However, time passed and she did not come.

I tried to send her text messages but received no reply. I thought to myself that it was understandable that she could not text while sucking a dick, but there is no way a blowjob could last for hours.

Finally, I gave up and went to dinner. Actually, I went down to get dinner and was too nauseous to eat a thing. So, I went to the hotel bar and started ordering drinks. At first, I was slamming them. Then, I realized I could not get the image out of my mind of a giant cock in the mouth of my cute little wife. I could picture her mouth stuffed with cock and her head bobbing as she sucked.

After far too many drinks, I was going insane. I had this frantic feeling, but there was nothing I could do. It was midnight. I figured that Butch must have made Debbie stay in his room after he came. Maybe he wanted her to stay until he could get it up again. It was all I could imagine as an explanation.

I finally went back to my room and sat staring at the walls. Television bothered me and news on the internet bothered me. I was starting to worry something bad had happened. Actually, I knew something bad had happened, but I was afraid something really bad had gone wrong too.

My dick had been hard for the better part of the night. I was drunk, pissed off and sick to my stomach. Finally, somehow, without trying, I fell asleep in my clothes on top of the covers.

About 2:00 a.m., Debbie woke me up as she opened the door. She smiled and said hello. She seemed pretty alert for so late at night and said she would tell me all about it after she took a shower.

I told her to come talk to me first. I added, "I have been worried sick about you. I expected you back hours ago and you never responded to my text messages."

"I am sorry baby! I didn't mean to worry you. I was too busy to see your text until a few minutes ago."

"Busy?" I asked.

"Yes, it has been quite a night, but I am fine. Are you okay with all of this? I have been worried about you."

"I will be okay when this is finally over," I said with a sigh.

My wife looked rough. She normally is gorgeous and her hair, make-up etc. always looks good when she is out in public.

When she walked into our hotel room, her hair was a mess and she had a red smear on her forehead. As she came closer, her face and hair looked dirty.

"What is that on your face and in your hair," I asked.

"Sperm," she said as a matter of fact.

I could not believe anyone could cum that much. The thought turned my stomach.

"Do you know you have something red on your forehead?" I asked.

"Yes, I tried to wipe it off, but I couldn't get it all without a shower."

"What is it?

"Lipstick," my wife said. "Butch wrote words on my forehead."

"What did he write?"

"First, he wrote 'SLUT' and then he changed it to 'CUNT.'"

"That pisses me off," I said. "It sounds like he was trying to humiliate you."

Debbie shrugged her shoulders a little and said, "I would have to say that he is pretty good at humiliating people, especially women. Humiliation seems to come naturally to him. He seems to get off on it."

"What an asshole!" I said. "It doesn't surprise me he gets off by picking on women."

Debbie said, "I think he especially enjoys picking on me."

"Why?"

"I am normally a strong woman who can stand up to him and he is completely obsessed with my body and my mouth."

I felt sorry for Debbie. "Sweetheart, what took so long?" I asked.

Debbie clearly did not want to answer. Finally, she came out with, "I had to give blowjobs."

"For six or seven hours?"

"Yes." she answered. "We decided that I needed to give blowjobs to his entire team (except the girl of course)."

"What? That wasn't the deal!" I was almost shouting.

For the first time, Debbie looked a little worried and said, "I was afraid you wouldn't understand this interpretation of the deal Butch and I made. Butch said that since he was the leader of his team, he couldn't accept benefits without including his entire team."

"That is complete bullshit!"

Debbie agreed. "I told him that he was changing the deal. He then told me that I could get up off of my knees, put my clothes on and leave. He said it was the team or no deal. I was afraid of losing the deal, but I kept arguing with him and told him that my husband had only approved of me sucking him, not his whole team."

I was furious. "That is right! I did not agree to this!"

"It was hard," Debbie said. "All of the lawyers were arguing with me along with Butch of course."

"Wait," I said, "Were all the other lawyers there when you were naked and on your knees?"

"Yes," said my cute wife. "The other lawyers came to Butch's room after I took off my clothes. Butch made me answer the door with no clothes on. I thought they were just going to watch me suck Butch."

"You were okay with that?"

"Well, I told you it was hard."

"What is so hard about telling those guys to go away and sticking to your original deal with Butch?"

"Butch said sucking his team was always part of the deal. I didn't believe that because I was careful when we were negotiating the settlement. It was hard because I was getting horny and they made some good arguments. I was completely naked in front of these four lawyers I had known professionally in this case. Also, Butch had me stand in front of the guys and he felt me up as we argued. He was squeezing my boobs as we argued. I could feel his big cock pressing against my ass. Getting felt up was distracting."

I was still incredulous. I said, "What argument did they make that caused you to agree to this?"

She said, "Butch came up with this argument. He said to me that with $40 million for our client and firm on the line, what are a few more cocks in my mouth? He then said, 'A few more dicks in your mouth is nothing to a girl who has had countless dicks in her mouth. Anyway, a cocksucker will always suck a cock. You are making millions for doing something you would do for free!'"

I still wasn't buying this and said so.

Debbie said, "I have always been better at seeing the other side of an argument than you are. Although it sounds really nasty, I had to admit that I was a prolific cocksucker before we got married and I have sucked you plenty of times since. I also had to admit that I sucked every guy I went out with and quite a few more.

"Based on questions from Butch, I told those guys that we had tried to count once and I estimated that I had sucked around 106 different guys before I got married. Butch asked me how many total blowjobs I had given in my life. I told them that I did not know, but it had to be over a thousand. It became obvious that a few more dicks in my mouth wouldn't really make much difference in the long run."

I just groaned. "What about getting my permission?"

"We talked about that and decided if you gave permission for me to give one blowjob, you really don't have a problem with your wife putting hard cocks in my mouth. Also, I have sucked so many penises, a few more shouldn't really matter to you."