The Virgin Blowjob Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,862 Followers

I was going crazy watching her. I could tell that both guys were feeling her up beneath the water. I could also tell that she quit trying to hide her terrific tits even though when she was above the water everyone could easily see her sexy bra that could barely contain her big tits.

Debbie made eye contact with me several times while one of the guys was feeling her up. I did not know what to make of the look.

After a while people started to get out of the pool and either resumed drinking or went to their rooms to change. Debbie, followed closely by Carter and Steve, climbed out of the pool. Out of the water, Debbie was embarrassed by her wet shirt and held her arms over her tits. She hid her boobs until she wrapped a beach towel around her shoulders.

I continued to watch the girl I loved flirt with two guys. As I sat drinking and watching, I saw Debbie talking to her two new best friends. I noticed that when she was talking to just Steve and Carter, she would "forget" to keep the towel wrapped around her chest. Consequently, those guys were getting a great view of her gorgeous tits.

I had been drinking so heavily as I watched Debbie that I was now completely drunk. My level of intoxication was not helping with the feelings of jealousy I was experiencing. I was frustrated because my cock got hard watching Debbie show her tits and get groped by the guys in public. At the same time, I was angry and jealous that she would do that with them. I felt like she was enjoying it a little too much, but there was nothing I could do.

As the party started to break up, Steve and Carter walked Debbie back to her room. I secretly followed them until I was sure they were just taking her back to the room she was sharing with Lisa. Then, I went back to the party and sat at the bar. Most people were gone, but a few hardy drinkers remained.

As I was finishing my drink, Carter and Steve returned to the party and joined me at the bar.

"How is your plan working out?"

"Great," said Steve. "We both made out with her and she let us feel her up. Her tits feel even better than they look. She was pretty drunk and answered a bunch of questions about all of the dicks she has sucked. We both think she will be sucking our cocks soon!"

"Do you think she is going to suck both of you guys?" I asked.

"Yeah! Can you believe it? I told her that we had heard that she likes to perform oral sex and she just giggled and said, 'That is right.' I couldn't believe how matter of fact she was about it."

Carter then said, "When she didn't get mad at Steve for that question, I started to ask her how many guys she had sucked in school. She thought about it a while and finally said, 'About 90 or so, I guess.'

Carter continued, "When we went crazy over that answer, Debbie said, "Well, that is not that many when you figure that I have been in school 6 or 7 years and it is just blow jobs. It is not like I was having sex with all of those guys. It is no big deal to go down on a guy. It is sort of like a goodnight kiss or petting."

"Then, I tried to talk her into sucking us," said Steve, "But, she said she couldn't because we work together at the law firm. So, I asked her if out of the those 90 guys some of them worked with her. She said, 'Oh, dear! I forgot about the summer jobs. I guess the number should be about 103 or 105 ,or so, instead of 90, if you include summer jobs.' She also admitted that she had sucked the cocks of some of her coworkers. But, we couldn't get her to do it with us tonight."

Carter said, "She acted like she wanted to, but wasn't quite ready."

Steve laughed and said, "Hey Joe, how does it feel to have a new associate who has sucked over 100 dicks? I wouldn't be able to do any work thinking about all of the dicks that have been in her mouth!"

I sat and listened to the guys talk about how hot and nasty Debbie was tonight. They continued to try to get me to join in, but I declined.

I was mad at myself because my cock got hard as Steve and Carter talked about my future wife sucking their dicks and lots of other dicks before them.

After the bar closed, I went back to my room. When I was about to go to sleep, my phone rang. It was Debbie. She was whispering because she was in the bathroom and Lisa was asleep.

I asked her, "Did you have a good time with Carter and Steve tonight?"

"Not really. I am just trying to fool everybody. I can't wait until I can be with you all of the time."

That did not seem to square with what I saw or what I heard from Steve and Carter. So, I said, "You are a very convincing actress."

"Thank you."

Then, after a little bit of whispered small talk, Debbie said, "There is a little something I want to discuss with you."

"Okay."

"Lisa knows I like to, you know . . . suck dicks. Carter and Steve both know that I like to do that too. They are all talking to me about it. I am afraid that I am going to lose credibility with them, if I don't . . .you know, suck their dicks. I don't want to, but I think I need to."

"How does sucking a dick or two give you credibility?"

" I need them to all believe that I am not in a relationship with you. Everyone seems to know that I usually suck a guy's dick if I like him even a little bit. We both want Lisa to think I like these guys."

"I don't think that is necessary," I said.

"Maybe not. You know I don't want to suck any guy other than you, but I wanted to make sure it is okay with you if I need to do it."

"No, I don't think so," I said. Why would you even consider cheating on me?"

"Oh no, Joe. I would not be cheating on you. It would just be a blow job. It wouldn't mean anything to me."

"It sure seems like cheating to have some guy's dick in your mouth!"

Debbie then said, "I thought you liked to hear about me going down on guys. You seem to like it when I tell you about it."

I had to agree.

"Darling, if I have to do it, I will tell you all about it as I suck yours. It will be fun!"

"That sounds like fun, but hearing about your past is different from sucking more dicks while we are dating."

"I know, darling, but it will be even more exciting for us. I promise you. So, is it okay if I have to do it?"

"I don't know."

"Please. I will only do it to protect our relationship."

"I will think about it and let you know," I said reluctantly.

"Thank you, baby! I need to go to bed before I wake up Lisa. Good night. I love you!"

When she hung up, I was already regretting that I had not been able to give her a firm "no" to her question. I had this sick feeling that my future wife was going to be sucking a couple of cocks very soon.

The next day, I taught a class to the new lawyers in the morning and played golf the rest of the day. Debbie was very sweet to me in a quick phone call and gave me several cute looks during breakfast and the class I taught. I started to think that my concerns about her were not well founded.

That evening Debbie had dinner with Carter and Steve. Lisa was sitting with them and I could just imagine how she was trying to hook Debbie up with those guys. I was quickly getting irritated with Lisa's involvement in my life.

The firm had planned a beach party for after dinner. A band was going to play on the beach and there was to be dancing and, of course, drinking. The attire for the party was swimming suits or other beach clothes.

Debbie had always been modest in public. When I met her, she had only one piece bathing suits and she almost always had on a cover-up or t-shirt over her swimsuit in public. Imagine my shock when she showed up at the party with Steve and Carter wearing a tiny blue string bikini that I had bought for her.

The top of the bikini was too small for her and she wanted me to return it after I gave it to her. The top sort of covered only about half of her boobs revealing great looking cleavage. You could also see the bottom of her boobs under the top at times. The bottoms were also tiny and much smaller than any suit Debbie would normally buy.

I loved it when she first tried it on. She thought it was too obscene to wear in public. I had to talk her into keeping it by promising that I would only expect her to wear it when we were alone on my boat or at home alone.

Now she was wearing her obscene bikini to a firm function with no cover-up. She looked spectacular unless you happen to be her boyfriend who had to act like he doesn't like her. Men and women were openly staring at her. Women lawyers generally do not have bodies anything like Debbie's young sexy body.

I noticed that Carter and Steve would frequently touch Debbie as they drank and laughed.

I wandered down the beach and called Debbie. She took the call and moved away from the music.

I asked her about the swimsuit. She said that she was ready to go to the party in a one piece suit covered by a t-shirt when Lisa saw her and said that the t-shirt look wouldn't do if she wanted to hook up with sexy guys. Lisa found the bikini in Debbie's suitcase in with the sexy things she brought to wear privately with me. Debbie knew the bikini was one of my favorite sexy items.

Lisa insisted that she try on the bikini and Debbie did. Then, Lisa insisted that she wear the bikini without a t-shirt or cover-up. I felt like Lisa had become Debbie's pimp.

Debbie apologized for wearing the bikini in public, but said that there was nothing she could do. She said that Lisa was actively campaigning for her to have sex with Carter or Steve, or both. Lisa asked her if she was afraid that I would get jealous if she hooked up with one of those guys. Of course, Debbie denied that I had anything to do with it, but she said she was having a hard time explaining why she wasn't interested since both Steve and Carter were handsome and very interested in her.

I told her that she looked sexy, but should be a good girl tonight.

She said, "I'll try!"

Debbie was the hit of the party. She danced most every dance and her boobs would jiggle and sway as she danced. Her top would just barely stay on as she moved. Guys were staring at her and several of my friends commented on her body. Few guys left the dancing area when Debbie was shaking her tits. I loved watching her show off.

I heard two married women talking about Debbie. One said to the other, "How did she shop for that suit? Maybe she just asked for the smallest suit in the store! I can just hear it, 'Oh, no, give me something that shows more skin. Maybe the next smaller size.' She might as well be naked."

Listening to people talk about my sexy girl made my dick hard. I tried to act disinterested, but I could not take my eyes off of her.

In addition to looking unbelievably sexy, I also noticed that Debbie was letting Carter and Steve touch her. Each time Steve would walk back to the tables after dancing he would grab Debbie's ass and fondle it briefly while they walked. Debbie let him grope her ass.

At times, Carter had both hands on her little ass as they danced. Debbie made no move to stop him. I also saw her let both guys briefly touch her tits.

Debbie had always been modest, but it sure appeared that she was excited about showing off. I knew her well enough to know that she was getting turned on by the public display she was making. I was too, but there was nothing I could do about it.

I talked to Steve while Carter was dancing with Debbie. As we drank a beer, I asked how their plan to get Debbie to suck their dicks was coming. Steve smiled broadly and said, "She is so horny I think tonight is the night. You should come join us. I am ready to take her back to our room right now."

I asked if he thought she was going to do both of them.

Steve said, "Oh, yeah. Carter asked her if she had ever had oral sex with two guys at the same time before and she said that she hadn't, but it sounded exciting. Given that response I think she is ready to do us both. I bet she would suck you too."

I said, "Thanks for trying to include me, but I can't have sex with a lawyer who works for me."

Steve said, "If she worked for me, I would start every day with her on her knees in my office. Oh wait, strike that. If she worked for me, I would start every day with her naked and on her knees in my office."

Debbie and Carter joined us when the band took a break. Debbie tried to cover her chest by crossing her arms in front of her and constantly adjusting her top as we talked. It did not work very well. My dick was hard seeing her big tits swaying and jiggling around in public.

Steve made a point to get Debbie a couple of drinks and then started telling her that he and Carter had something they wanted to show her in their hotel room. Debbie kept asking what it was. Steve said it was a surprise.

After a few minutes, Debbie cheerfully said, "Okay, I'll go with you guys. I like surprises. I want to get back though by the time the band starts again."

I did not think that Debbie had any idea what Steve and Carter had in store for her. I wanted to warn her, but I did not see how I could do it without it being obvious. I just hoped she could deal with those guys. I thought she could.

I watched the three of them walk toward the hotel. I thought I saw Steve's hand on Debbie's ass.

I sat at the bar on the beach, ordered a drink, looked at my watch and waited. I had nothing to do, but wait and worry.

I waited and waited. They did not return. People at the party tried to talk to me, but I was distracted.

The band started again. Still no sign of Debbie.

I tried to call Debbie way too many times, but there was no answer.

Finally, I received a call from Debbie. I stepped away from the party and tried to talk to her.

I said, "Where are you? I have been trying to reach you."

Debbie whispered into the phone, "I am in the bathroom of Steve and Carter's room. I am naked in here and those guys are waiting for me. Would it be okay if I go down on those guys?"

"You want to suck their dicks?"

"Yeah, it is no big deal. They are clearly very turned on by what we have been doing and I feel sorry for them. Will it be okay?"

"Hell, no!" I said. "What have you been doing and why are you naked?"

"Oh, don't worry. It is just some kissing and petting. I think you should let me suck them."

"No! We were supposed to talk about this!"

Debbie whispered, "I know, baby. That is why I called."

I was jealous and angry at that moment and said rather emotionally, "I don't want you sucking their cocks!"

Debbie said nonchalantly, "Okay, I won't do it now. I will have to figure out what to do with these poor guys. . . . I need to go."

She hung up.

I grabbed a new beer and sat at the bar. I worried and waited. I thought that Debbie would be right back but she did not appear.

I was about to go look for them when the three of them walked out to the beach party together laughing. They ordered drinks. Carter and Debbie started dancing again. Debbie looked awesome again in her string bikini.

Trying to appear casual I walked over and started talking to Steve. He seemed happy.

I said with a smile that I did not feel, "Well buddy, is Debbie now the blow job queen of the firm?"

Steve laughed and said, "Probably, but she hasn't sucked any cocks on the retreat yet. I thought sure she was going to do it, but she chickened out for some reason. She made up for it though! Your little associate is a nasty, nasty slut."

My heart started pounding. "What happened?" I asked.

"When we got to our hotel room, Debbie asked to see her surprise and we both showed her our dicks. She laughed and said, 'You guys seem happy to see me!'"

"We took turns kissing her and feeling her up. Her tits are the finest I have ever seen. They are amazing!"

"I pulled off her swim suit as she kissed Carter. She was about to cum from just rubbing her pussy. I thought sure she was going to suck our cocks, but I guess she got cold feet or something. She ran to the bathroom and when she came out she announced that she was going to give us both hand jobs."

Steve continued as I tried to control my emotions, "We tried to talk her into blow jobs, but she just got on her knees in front of us, grabbed our cocks and started beating us off. She looked so nasty with her tits bouncing as she jerked our cocks."

"I asked her if anybody had ever cum on her face and she said, 'Sure!' So, I told her it would be great if we both came on her face. She thought about it for about a second and said, 'That would be fun to have two guys cum on me!'"

Steve smiled as he thought about my girlfriend jerking him off and offering her face as a place to cum. He said, "She has had a lot of dicks in her hands and she was working hard on our dicks. Before long, Carter shot cum all over her face. She looked so sexy, I lost control and covered her face and hair with cum. It was unbelievable. She was covered in cum and it was running off of her face onto her tits. She seemed to love it!"

I said, "Wow, Steve, that must have been hot. Was it hard to talk her into the hand jobs?"

"No, she was ready for some sex. I thought it was going to be blow jobs since she is apparently famous for that back at her law school, but letting us cum all over her face was just awesome. It looked like something from a porn video. She tried to clean up, but if you look closely, you will still find some cum on her."

I was pissed off. I obviously did not think that my girlfriend would substitute hand jobs for the blow jobs when I said I was against the blow jobs. At the same time, my dick was hard from hearing about my girl on her knees with two hard dicks in her hands and letting these guys cum all over her.

Debbie came over to talk to us after a few minutes. When Steve ran to the bar for more drinks she asked me if I had heard about what they did. I told her I had heard all about it and was angry with her.

She said she did what I asked on the blow jobs, but she had to do something for those guys after she got them so excited. I told her that she went a little too far, but she cut me off and said that she was just doing what she had to do to protect our relationship and I shouldn't be mad at her for that.

The sad look she gave me made me feel bad, so I told her that I knew she was doing what she thought she needed to do.

Just before Steve came back with the drinks, Debbie said, "Good. Maybe next time you won't be so uptight about a simple blow job. Your silly rules put me in a terrible position."

I took a longing look at her mouth and thought about what she would look like with another guy's dick in her mouth. I knew that it would not be long before the blow job question came up again. I was having a hard time dealing with a girl who truly thought that sucking a dick was of no consequence.

I was drunk and worried that Debbie was mad at me. I knew better, but she made me feel like a prude for not wanting her to suck dicks. I wanted to talk to her some more to try to get her to understand that girls in committed relationships shouldn't go around sucking dicks, but I did not have an opportunity before she left the party with Lisa.

I went back to my room and tossed and turned all night. I kept thinking of Debbie naked with two cocks in her hands and the cocks shooting cum all over her. My cock was hard most of the night.

Early the next morning, I heard a gentle know on my hotel room door. I went to the door and it was Debbie dressed in work out gear. She ducked into my room and gave me a big passionate kiss. I loved it.

She said, "I am sorry I got mad at you. I know you love me and want to be with me. And, I hope you know that I love you."

With that she pulled off her work out clothes and pulled my jockey shorts down with a quick pull. Her body looked magnificent. She pushed me back on the bed and crawled between my legs. She then gently cupped my balls and engulfed my cock down to the base. It was awesome!

ret123
ret123
1,862 Followers