The Virgin Blowjob Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,862 Followers

I knew that Debbie could deep throat a cock. She had taken my fairly large cock all the way to the base before. However, this time she took it to the base and stayed there with her lips wrapped tightly around the base of my cock. Soon, her cheeks indented showing that she was sucking it.

I was overwhelmed by the sight, but it got better. She moved her body lower and looked me straight in the eye with her big brown eyes. She stared at me with wide eyes as she sucked on the base of my cock. I had never had a girl just stare into my eyes as she sucked my cock. Debbie was only the second girl who had ever been able to deep throat my cock.

She didn't move except to take a little air into the side of her mouth occasionally. Having a girl stare at you with your cock down her throat is so cool! I could not break eye contact with her and she didn't try.

If the eyes are the window of the soul, I saw that Debbie was all mine and that she was born to have a man's cock in her throat. It seemed like we stare at one another for a long time, but I know it was not long before I exploded in her mouth.

She continued to look into my eyes as she swallowed my cum. I was completely satisfied.

I said, "That was the most incredible experience of my life!"

She replied, "I loved it too!"

Then she added, "Maybe now you will trust me to do what I need to do to hide our relationship."

At that moment, I would have agreed to anything and I said, "Of course I trust you, baby. You make the calls."

She jumped up and raced to get to the gym before someone missed her. I lay on the bed in a daze and realized that I had just given the girl I was completely in love with permission to suck the dicks of other men.

I don't know why, but I actually had a mental picture of watching Debbie walk down the aisle in a white wedding dress in front of an entire church filled with guys who had had their dicks in her mouth. It was a pretty vivid picture, but I knew I couldn't go back now. I would just hope for the best.

The training classes ended early that day, so most of the people at the retreat went to the pool for some sunshine, swimming and free drinks. I sat in the shade with a cold beer and chatted with whoever came by to talk to me. I was enjoying the relaxation and almost forgot about Debbie and the guys trying to stick their dicks in her mouth.

About the time I was ready for my second beer, Debbie came out to the pool. She was in her tiny blue bikini again. She was with Lisa who looked like a barn next to Debbie. Everything about Debbie was skinny except her big round boobs.

They came by my table and said hello. Then, the two of them jumped into the shallow end of the pool and ordered some drinks.

Before long Carter and Steve came out to the pool and started slamming the free beers. We joked around and had a few laughs. Debbie was not far from us in the pool and the guys made several comments about her tits.

Suddenly, Carter said that he had a great idea and jumped up. He took his phone over to the edge of the pool in front of Debbie. He told the women that he wanted to take a few pics.

He focused on Debbie who seemed pleased that the handsome blonde guy wanted her photo. He stood over Debbie and lined up his shot. He took picture after picture of Debbie. He kept telling her to lean into the shots and smile big.

Steve soon ran over and the two guys took turns posing with Debbie at the side of the pool. I quickly saw that they were taking pictures at an angle from above which showed Debbie's big cleavage. Debbie did not seem to realized what they were doing or maybe she was playing along. She would just pose the way they suggested and smile big.

Lisa finally tipped her off that she was showing a lot of cleavage in these shots. Debbie looked at those guys and said, "Are you guys taking pictures down my top?"

Of course, Steve and Carter denied it while laughing and then showed Debbie the pictures which not only showed Debbie's big tits in each shot, but included several shots where they had zoomed in and taken a picture of nothing but her boobs.

Lisa said, "Well those things are hard to miss. It is hard to blame the men for looking."

Debbie just laughed and did nothing to cover her big, soft boobs. She even posed for a couple of more sexy photos.

I was sitting there with a hard dick. By posing for some more shots after she knew that the guys just wanted pictures of her tits made her seem like a showoff or slut. I wasn't sure if she was putting on a show to fool Lisa or if she was really a slut who liked the attention. I was enjoying it either way.

We all hung at the pool all afternoon. Carter showed the photos to every young guy who came by. Steve and Carter spent plenty of time flirting with Debbie. I noticed them both feeling her up as they played in the pool. She acted like nothing was happening, but I knew she could feel them squeeze her tits or rub her ass.

Eventually, Debbie, Carter, Steve and Lisa ended up at my table. We were having a good time. The free drinks were flowing.

Steve smiled big, turned to Debbie across the table and said, "Is tonight the night you raise your number to 105?"

Debbie said, "Steve! You shouldn't talk about those kind of things in front of two partners."

Steve said, "We are all adults and these two already know about your history."

Lisa said, "What is 105?"

"Oh, I thought you knew," said Steve. "Debbie may want to tell you later."

Debbie rolled her eyes at Steve who shrugged like he was innocent and said, "Lisa, when I was intoxicated the other night, these guys tricked me into telling them the number of guys to whom I have given oral sex."

Lisa's eyes got wide and she said, "105! You told them that you have given 105 blowjobs?"

"No" said Debbie trying to be accurate. "It is something like 103. That number is not blowjobs. It is 103 different guys who received blowjobs. By the way that is just an estimate, I did not keep track. It is kind of embarrassing to talk about, but the total number of blowjobs would be much higher. There were some boyfriends mixed in there."

"Oh my God!" said Lisa. "You must have been a popular girl!"

"Yes, I guess so. Guys seem to like blowjobs."

Lisa, the gossip, smiled and said, "Didn't you worry about getting a reputation around school as a slut?"

"No, I wasn't having sex with all of these guys. It was just a few blowjobs at the end of a few dates."

My cock was hard thinking about Debbie sucking guy after guy, time after time. I could picture her head bobbing up and down on the lap of every guy she met in school. I could tell Steve and Carter were having the same thoughts.

Lisa looked at Steve and Carter and said, "Well, is one of these two guys going to get lucky tonight?"

Debbie smiled and said, "I don't know, they will have to play their cards right. They have been begging me to do both of them at the same time."

The pleased look on Lisa's face told me that she was going to soon be spreading the word that Debbie was going to have group sex with Steve and Carter. Debbie didn't seem to care.

Lisa said, "Wow, oral sex with two guys at the same time. Aren't you afraid it will get sort of . . . messy?"

Debbie thought about it a second and said, "I guess so. But, I don't mind a little sperm. I am pretty much used to it. I learned a long time ago on dates it was much neater to swallow. For a while in college, my roommates would tease me about the cum I would have on my face and clothes after a good date."

I could tell that Steve and Carter were about to explode from lust, but Debbie seemed totally oblivious to it. Either that, or she was a master at giving guys hard dicks while just talking about blowjobs.

We had a pleasant afternoon at the resort. I played golf with one of my favorite guys among the new lawyers, Kevin. Kevin was a smart guy and a nice guy. He grew up in a small town and he was as country as you could be. Everything about a big city and a big law firm was new to Kevin and he thought it was all cool.

Kevin was a big fan of Debbie. He thought she was sexy, smart and so pretty she was unapproachable. He told me that Steve and Carter were saying that Debbie was going to give them both blowjobs at the same time. Kevin didn't buy it.

"A gorgeous girl like Debbie would never have group sex with those guys," Kevin said. "A girl like that would never act like a slut and those guys are full of shit."

I told him he was probably right.

That night we all jumped on a charter bus and went to a nice steakhouse for dinner. Debbie sat with Steve and Carter. I watched her all night from across the room. I was starting to feel like some sort of lovesick kid who couldn't approach the girl he loved.

I saw Debbie get up to go to the restroom at one point and I jumped up to go too hoping that I could at least talk to her for an instant. My plan worked and I met her in the hallway.

Debbie gave me a big smile. I started to say something, but she stopped me and said, "Just remember, no matter what happens tonight, I love you with all my heart!"

Then she slipped into the restroom leaving me pretty sure that my girlfriend was going to suck some dicks tonight. I still held out hope that she was just saying that in case it happened, but I was pretty bummed about it. I couldn't think about anything else.

After dinner I went to the bar at the resort and started drinking hoping that I was wrong about Debbie sucking dicks. Debbie, Carter and Steve disappeared as soon as we got back from dinner. I felt helpless. I sent her some text messages, but received no reply.

After drinking too much, I went back to my room and stared at the ceiling for a long time. I never heard from Debbie. At one point, I even went out and wandered around outside of the hotel room of Steve and Carter. I saw nothing in the hallway and nothing outside their window other than a light behind closed curtains.

I somehow finally fell asleep sometime around 2 am.

I was awakened by a soft knock at my door. I got up opened the door and saw Debbie in her clothes from the night before. Her bra was in her hand. She looked like she had experienced a harder night than I had. Her hair was a mess, her clothes were wrinkled and she looked very, very tired. She gave me a wan smile and fell into my arms.

She said, "I can't stay. People will be getting up soon. I have to be back at my room so Lisa can see me like this. I am so exhausted I could cry."

"What happened?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"I spent the night with Steve and Carter. I had their penises in my mouth all night. My jaw is sore, my throat is raw, I am covered in dry cum and my nipples hurt. At most, I got a couple of hours of sleep. I just needed you to hug me for a minute before I go clean up."

She showed me her bra in her hand and said, "I was too tired to even put on my underwear. My panties are in my purse."

"I don't understand why you are so tired," I said. My heart was pounding uncontrollably now that my worst fears had been realized. I was picturing my sexy girlfriend naked with two dicks in her face.

"Those guys were both so horny that one of the two of them and sometimes both of them were on me almost all night. I sucked and sucked and sucked. I have never done anything like it. About the time I would think I could go to sleep after I satisfied one guy, the other would wake up and stick his dick in my mouth."

She gave a little sigh and continued, "Maybe I shouldn't have teased those guys for so long. Their dicks were so big and hard all night, it was all I could do to keep up. Both of them have big dicks, especially Steve. His is the biggest I have ever seen. Trying to swallow that thing is why my throat is raw."

Debbie stopped to think for a minute and then said, "You know how I told you that I like giving blowjobs because guys like blowjobs so much I feel completely in control? This was completely different. I had no control and did things I had never done before.

"What did you do? I asked.

"Oh, it is embarrassing to talk about, but don't worry about it."

"Did you let them fuck you?"

"Oh no. They just had me lick some places I had never licked before and do humiliating things they wanted me to do. I would rather not talk about it."

I was trying to visualize what humiliating thing Debbie did that she would be embarrassed to tell me. I was having a hard time with that. I also had a hard time figuring out why she would do humiliating things with these guys if the object was just to fool everyone about our relationship.

I kissed her cheek. She said, "You probably don't want to kiss me right now. Carter said I have a bad case of dick breath."

I grinned at her use of the phrase "dick breath," but I thought to myself that Carter was probably right.

She leaned on me and I thought she had fallen asleep standing up, but eventually she stepped back and said again that she loved me with all of her heart and then left.

Debbie did not appear at breakfast, but made it on time to the training session. She looked great and about 100% better than she did the last time I saw her. As I watched her from across the room, I wondered how many people knew that she had sucked the cocks of Carter and Steve the night before. I was afraid that the word would get around.

It was odd the things that bothered me. I knew that giving blowjobs to Steve and Carter meant nothing to Debbie on an emotional level as odd as that may sound. But a blowjob from Debbie was so intimate and intense for me, I felt like she was letting these guys into our secret, private world.

I also felt bad about Debbie sleeping in the nude with those guys. Since she was carrying her bra and panties when she came to my room, she obviously was completely naked with Steve and Carter at least a good part of the night. I loved to cuddle with Debbie and suck on her big soft boobs when she was naked and in bed with me.

I clearly did not think it through, but I was surprised that she had her bra in her hand when she came to see me. If I would have thought about it, I would have figured out that she probably was not going to be fully clothed if she sucked their cocks. However, I was really surprised that she had been naked all night with those guys.

Then, I was worried about whatever she was doing that she considered too embarrassing to tell me.

As I attended breakfast and the training session, I braced myself for conversations with my coworkers about Debbie and her mouth.

The first conversation was with Lisa, the firm gossip. She came to tell me all about Debbie to see how I would react to the news. She still had suspicions that Debbie and I were dating.

Lisa approached me and said, "Did you hear about Debbie spending the night with two men last night?"

"No."

Debbie spent the night with Steve and Carter last night and came in this morning covered in dry sperm and exhausted from performing oral sex on them all night long. Debbie told me that Carter came three times and Steve four times. It wasn't bad for her though. She said she had more orgasms than either of the guys! Your associate is pretty wild!"

"I did not know that."

Lisa looked me in the eye and said, "Are you a little jealous?"

I looked her in the eye and said, "No, she is a grown up and can have sex with anyone she wants."

"Aren't you afraid that she is too much of a slut to make it at our firm?"

"No, not at all."

Lisa gave Debbie one last tacky shot before she left me by saying, "Poor Debbie! I have never seen a girl with so much sperm all over her. She had it from head to toe and her hair was matted from having sperm shot into her hair. It must have been wild!"

I think I put on a pretty good show for Lisa. Debbie would be proud of me. I was ready for Lisa, but the part about Debbie saying she had more orgasms than the guys was something I was not expecting to hear. Debbie loves to receive oral sex and always cums in no time. Sometimes she cums from just sucking cock when she is excited. I had not thought about her cumming, but apparently she came multiple times.

Next, I talked to Steve and Carter who told me what a magnificent cocksucker and submissive slut Debbie had turned out to be. They were thrilled with her sexual performance and couldn't wait to get some more. I didn't get all of the details from them, but they were both very excited that Debbie had finally started sucking them.

My dick got hard just hearing them talk about my girlfriend.

After lunch the training sessions for the new lawyers ended in the early afternoon. As per usual, most of the lawyers changed into swimsuits and started drinking around the pool or at the pool bar. I was sitting at the bar.

My young friend, Kevin, approached me at the bar. The rather naive country boy who was infatuated with Debbie was pissed off.

He said, "Carter and Steve have been telling me that Debbie spent the night with them last night and gave them both oral sex all night. They are so full of shit. There is no way a nice girl like Debbie would ever put the dicks of those guys in her mouth. Those guys shouldn't be spreading these nasty rumors about such a sweet, wholesome girl. She goes to church most Sundays and these guys are saying she will put a dick in her mouth! You have to help me get them to stop."

I was amused at the way Kevin wanted to defend Debbie's virtue. I said, "Why don't you get one of those guys over here and we will have a beer and talk about it. There is Carter right there."

Kevin jumped up and went to retrieve Carter. I ordered a beer for Carter and we all three stood at the bar.

I said, "Carter, Kevin thinks you and Steve are making up false stories about having sex with Debbie. I thought we should talk about it."

Carter smiled and said, "So far, it is only blowjobs, but everything we told Kevin is true. We told you all about it too, Joe."

Kevin looked at me and said that Steve and Carter were always playing pranks on him and that this must be another one because I nice girl like Debbie would never do what they say she did."

Carter said it was true and he would put some money on it. He said, "Kevin, I will bet you $50 that If I ask her Debbie will suck my dick right now in one of those dressing rooms on the other side of the pool."

"How will I know this is not another one of your pranks? asked Kevin.

Carter thought for a minute and said, "I don't think Debbie would let you watch, but I will ask her to do it right here in front of you guys and you can watch her walk to the dressing room."

"You sure sound confident that she will do it," I said.

"I don't mean to brag," said Carter, "But you can tell when a girl is submissive and will do whatever you ask her. Besides, with a cocksucker like Debbie it is not hard to get her on her knees."

Kevin didn't buy it and said, "You are on!"

Carter yelled for Debbie who was sunbathing by the pool and asked her if she could come over for a minute.

Debbie walked over in one of her one piece suits that still showed an amazing amount of cleavage. Debbie bounced all the way over to us. I heard Kevin mutter "Oh my God" under his breath as he watched her. She gave me a sly look and smiled at everyone.

She said hi and then Carter said, "Debbie, you look great."

"Thank you, Carter!"

"Would you do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"Would you go over to one of those dressing rooms, take off your suit, get on your knees and suck my cock?"

Debbie looked at Kevin and me with a panicked look on her face and exclaimed, "Oh, Carter! You shouldn't say those kind of things in front of our friends. How embarrassing! You shouldn't joke around like that."

Carter calmly said, "This is no joke. Head on over there and I will be right over."

Despite Carter's confidence, I was sure that Debbie would tell him no or put him off or even get angry with him for saying something like that to her in public. I had never heard a guy say something like that to a woman in public before.

ret123
ret123
1,862 Followers