The Virgin Blowjob Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,862 Followers

"Carter, you shouldn't say that sort of thing to me," Debbie said.

"Debbie, we both know you love to suck dicks and that you are going to do it, so you may as well head on over there to the dressing room."

Kevin was getting mad at Carter and was starting to say something to him when Debbie stopped him and said, "Okay Carter, I will do it."

She turned to Kevin and said, "Please don't think badly about me, Kevin. It is just a blowjob."

She turned to walk to the dressing room when Carter added, "I want to cum on your face too."

Debbie looked at us and said quietly, "Wherever you want, Carter."

We then watched her sexy little ass as she walked directly to one of the dressing rooms.

I couldn't believe she had already become so submissive to Carter in such a short time. She loved to suck cock, but acting submissive and obedient to a man in public was something I did not think she would ever do.

Kevin was beside himself. "I can't believe you said that to her and she is going to do it! I would have never dreamed a smart beautiful girl like her would stick your dick in her mouth. I also can't believe she is doing it at a firm function. I guess I owe you 50 bucks. "

Carter said, "Yeah, just buy the beer next time we go out. It was worth it for me to see the look on your face when she said she would do it. I am going to go get my cock sucked."

Carter then walked to the dressing room and walked in.

Kevin stood there watching the door and said, "Do you think Debbie is in there sucking his dick?"

I said, "It sounded to me like she said she would and she went to the dressing room."

Kevin said, "Do you think she is naked?"

"I don't know, but I think she agreed to do that too."

"Do you think she will let him shoot cum in her face?"

"I guess so. It seems like she would have said no if she didn't want him to do it."

"Wow, I would have never believed that she would act so nasty. I wish I had known that before she hooked up with Carter."

"Do you think she would suck our cocks too?"

"I don't know. She seems pretty busy at the moment. I can't have sex with an associate working for me, so I am out of the running."

About 20 minutes later, Debbie and Carter came out of the little dressing room and walked back to the bar. Debbie showed no signs of embarrassment from having us know what she had been doing in the dressing room.

Kevin told me that he was going to look for cum on her face, but I did not see any. Kevin was so excited to know that the girl he had put on a pedestal liked to suck dicks and was not embarrassed to admit it he was nearly speechless.

Just to see what she would say in front of Kevin and Carter, I asked her, "Did you have a good time?"

She looked a little surprised at the question from me, but said, "Oh, yes, but not as good as Carter had!"

Debbie had regained her normal nonchalant attitude about sucking dicks and any embarrassment had faded. Kevin continued to be astounded.

Even though nobody knew that we were dating, I still felt embarrassment that my girlfriend was being such a slut. I was worried that when we went public with our relationship, every guy we knew would have had Debbie's lips wrapped around his cock or at least would know that she had sucked over 100 different dicks. I was embarrassed for her.

That night was as difficult for me as the night before. Debbie looked very attractive at dinner. She spent all of her time with Steve and Carter.

I spotted an opportunity to call her on her phone at one point after dinner. I tried to talk her into leaving the retreat, but she said that it would be bad for her career if she left the firm's training session. She also said she was having fun and our plan to fool everyone about our relationship was working perfectly.

I wasn't too sure how perfectly it was working for me, but I did not say that.

I then tried to talk her into giving her mouth the night off. I told her that lots of people were talking about her. She said that faking out the people at the firm was the whole idea. She thought it was good that people were talking about her with Carter and Steve.

I thought that there had to be a better way.

I spent another fairly miserable, restless night. I tried to drink away my troubles at the bar, but it didn't seem to help. It seemed to me that Debbie was enjoying this diversionary tactic a little too much. Throwing Lisa and the other firm people off track did not require sucking the dicks of two young handsome guys dozens of times. It also did not require her to let them lick her pussy and for her to have multiple orgasms.

I knew all of this, but I could not seem to make any change in the plan. I felt like I was in the twilight zone or some alternate reality.

Kevin did not help me get through the evening. He didn't mean any harm, but he was obsessed with Debbie. He was also obsessed with the idea of Debbie sucking over a hundred dicks. He sat with me and talked on and on about what Debbie had been doing with Steve and Carter and what she was probably doing now.

Kevin constantly said how amazed he was that a smart, beautiful girl with an attractive figure would suck so many dicks.

Kevin said he spent the day talking to Steve and Carter trying to get all of the details. He had learned how many times Debbie had made them cum, where they came, whether she swallowed and how she looked covered in cum. There was much more and it was the only subject about which the poor guy could think. I guess I was in the same boat.

He was also obsessed with the report he had heard that Debbie claimed to be a virgin. As a guy from a conservative rural background , the idea that she was a virgin fascinated him. He loved the idea that a girl who would remain a virgin would suck so many cocks.

Later in the evening, Kevin said that he was trying to talk the guys into letting him in on the deal with Debbie. He said that since she had sucked 105 cocks, many of them many times, he figured that she wouldn't mind sucking his too. I tried not to encourage that thinking although it made sense.

Kevin said that Steve had said that he might get Debbie to let him watch her suck dicks. He loved that idea. I had my doubts that a professional like Debbie would agree to put on a show for her coworker, but it crossed my mind that we were talking about a girl that views sucking cock as the equivalent of petting.

Kevin managed to make it impossible to forget that my future wife was probably on her knees with two hard dicks in her face. We closed down the hotel bar and stumbled to our hotel rooms. I had a hard time relaxing, but finally fell asleep. My cock was hard as I thought about Debbie sucking dicks all night.

At a little after dawn, Debbie stopped by my room on her morning "walk of shame." She again had her bra in her hand and appeared to have what I assumed was dried cum on her face and in her hair. She didn't look quite as tired as the previous morning, but still looked like she had engaged in sex all night.

She hugged me and said she loved me. She again said that we shouldn't kiss because she had "dick breath." It felt so good to feel her body next to mine as we hugged.

I didn't have to ask what she had been doing. It was pretty obvious that she had spent the night naked with two guys and had sucked their dicks repeatedly.

She gave me a big hug, said she had to get to her room soon and left. I noticed that my cock was hard. I thought to myself that I should have asked for a blowjob.

At lunch the next day, Debbie ate lunch with some of the women. I ate with Kevin, Steve and Carter. Kevin asked dozens of blowjob questions about Debbie. Steve seemed to get a kick out of how obsessed Kevin was with Debbie and her lips.

Finally, Steve said, "Kevin, I don't think I can talk Debbie into sucking your dick, but I think I can get her to let you watch if I tell her she needs to do it. Let me see what I can do."

At dinner that night, Debbie looked fantastic, She had on a short, black dress with a slightly scooped neck. It was one of my favorite dresses. It made her long, tan legs look great and the top was just tight enough and just low cut enough to make her boobs and cleavage look awesome.

I didn't get to talk to Debbie that evening, but I watched her laugh and drink with Steve and Carter. I wondered if Steve had asked her about Kevin watching her suck their dicks. It turned me on to think about Debbie putting on a show for another guy. I secretly wanted to watch too and had talked Steve into including me.

I went to the bar again with Kevin. Kevin was really excited because he was optimistic that Debbie would let him watch her suck dicks. After all, over a hundred guys had seen her suck their dicks. What was one or two more?

All I knew is that I was convinced that I loved her more than ever. Having all of these guys lust after her only reinforced my feelings.

I drank too much again. I told Kevin that I may have to go through rehab if I stayed at the retreat much longer. I went to bed when the bar closed.

I woke up at dawn and waited to see if Debbie dropped by on her way back to her room. She did. I opened the door and there she stood in her cute black dress. Her bra and panties were in her hand again. Seeing the big cups on the bra made my cock ache.

She looked a little better that morning like she had gotten more sleep. She still had bed hair or cum hair. She had something on her face which I assumed was somebody's sperm. She slipped into my arms and gave me a big hug. I could feel her big soft boobs press against my chest.

After hugging for a minute, she said, "I had too much to drink last night and made a decision that may not have been the best. I let Steve persuade me to let Kevin and you watch me have oral sex with them tonight."

She took a deep breath and continued, "It will be pretty awkward for you to see me sucking other men. I hope I can do it without freaking out. What I am most worried about are some embarrassing things they had me do this week. I am sorry I let them talk me into trying these things. Remember that I love you."

I asked, "What did you do that was embarrassing?"

She said, "I would rather not talk about it. You will see tonight."

"Did you let them fuck you last night?"

"No, baby. That would be a lot less embarrassing."

I started to ask more, but decided that pushing her on this might make her mad and ruin my chance to watch her suck cocks. I was having a hard time imagining what they had her do short of fucking that was so embarrassing to her she could not talk about it.

I said, "How about a blowjob for your poor lonely boyfriend?"

"Oh, baby, you know I will make this up to you, but I have had penises in my mouth all night. I just can't suck another right now. I hope you understand."

I didn't understand why she was sucking cocks all night every night, but I did not make a fuss about it.

She said she had to go and I asked if she had dick breath again.

Debbie said, "Yes, dick breath and more. Please don't get mad at me when you see what I do tonight. I was drunk when I agreed to do it the first time."

She left. I wondered how Debbie would explain the bra and panties in her hand if she ran into someone she knew. Then it hit me that most everyone at the retreat had heard that she was sucking the dicks of Steve and Carter each night.

I ate lunch with Kevin. He was giddy with excitement because Steve had told him that we could watch Debbie in action that night.

Kevin said excitedly, "I can't believe that I am going to get to see Debbie without her clothes! I have dreamed of this! We also will get to see her suck on dicks. I cannot wait. I am afraid I will cum in my pants this afternoon just thinking about it."

I tried to calm him down a little, but it didn't work. He said, "Joe, you have been around a lot more than I have. Should I thank Debbie for letting me watch her suck dicks? Do you applaud when she is finished? If they ejaculate into her mouth, how will I be sure she is finished? I assume we should keep our clothes on while we watch. Is that right?"

I just laughed at him and told him to play it by ear.

He said, "I will just do whatever you do, Joe."

That night, Debbie, Steve, Carter, Kevin and I all had dinner together. Debbie wore one of her sexiest dresses. It was a short, navy blue dress which showed a good amount of cleavage. When she bent forward even a little bit, you could see the tops of her big, round breasts and the lacy white tops of her bra cups. Debbie never acted like she knew that people could see down her top when she bent forward. I always wondered if she knew.

Kevin provided the entertainment at dinner. He was beside himself with excitement.

During the first lag in conversation at dinner, Kevin cleared his throat and said," Debbie, I am honored that you included me in tonight's festivities. I wanted to express my appreciation."

Everyone but Kevin laughed loudly. Through his laughter, Steve said, "Kevin, you haven't been invited to a wedding or the prom or something!" Then, he whispered to just our table, "It is a lawyer sucking dicks!"

When the laughter calmed down, Debbie said to Kevin, "That was sweet, Kevin. You are very welcome! I hope you enjoy it."

Kevin looked around at the other guys and looked very pleased with himself.

Kevin also entertained us by suggesting in the middle of the main course that we go back to Steve's room and get started. Debbie was joining in the laughter and jokes.

At one point, as a joke, Debbie said that she had changed her mind and was going straight to bed. Kevin nearly had a heart attack before he realized she was teasing.

We had a few drinks after dinner mostly to torture Kevin and then headed to Steve and Carter's hotel room. I could hide it better than Kevin, but my cock was hard as we walked to the room with Debbie leading the way.

When we all got in the room, everyone was sort of milling around not knowing what to do. Debbie looked uncomfortable and said, " This is kind of awkward to do things in front of my boss." She looked at me and said, "Are you sure you want to see this?"

I smiled, looked Debbie in the eye and said, "I am sure."

Kevin and I sat on a couch which gave us a good view of the two beds and the rest of the room. Debbie sort of stalled for a few minutes and I thought she might back out of this deal. Then, Carter said to Debbie, "Get your clothes off, bitch."

Debbie jumped a little at Carter's comment and said to Kevin, "Do you want to unzip me, Kevin?"

Kevin quickly got up from the couch and Debbie turned her back to him and lifted her pretty dark brown hair away from the top of her dress. Kevin fumbled around for a minute and then unzipped her blue dress all the way down to her panties. We got a glimpse of her sexy, skinny back, the back of her white bra and some of her panties. Kevin looked like he was going to explode.

Debbie turned to face us with a big white smile. She still had her dress on.

Debbie said to us, "These guys like to play a naughty game with me. They like to call me names and say rude things to me while we play around. I don't take it too seriously and you don't need to worry about whether I have consented to the things the guys ask me to do even though I find some of the things they ask me to do embarrassing. As a professional woman . . . ."

"Would you please shut the fuck up!" said Carter. "Do you think these guys came here to here you give a feminist speech about your role as a professional woman?"

Debbie looked chagrined, and said, "Oh, I guess not."

Steve smiled and said, "Pull off that dress, and show us the assets you have to get ahead as a modern woman in the workforce."

Everyone laughed and Debbie slipped her dress off of her shoulders and it fell to the floor. Debbie blushed a little. She was wearing a white lacy bra that looked spectacular, tiny white panties and some thigh high stockings I had bought her.

Steve then said, "Now bend over at the waist, look at us, shake your big titties back and forth and say, 'Why don't men respect me for my mind?'"

Debbie did it. it was funny and incredibly sexy. She was giggling and hamming it up as she said, "Why don't men respect me for my mind?" It was hilarious! Her cleavage was awesome in the bra as her big DD breasts shook back and forth in front of us.

As her tits were swaying side to side and were barely contained in her lacy bra, Steve said, "Look, her feminism is falling out." Everyone laughed again.

Female law students are notorious for becoming hard core feminists during law school. Debbie had strong beliefs about equal rights and was a feminist, but she was not so hung up on it that she hated men. We all knew lots of female law students and new lawyers who were fairly adamant about these issues.

After a few minutes of shaking tits, Steve said, "Debbie, are you ready to show these guys how you like to debase yourself?"

With a glance at Kevin and me, she said, "Yes, Steve."

"Strip down and get on your knees, cunt."

Debbie unhooked her bra and let her big boobs fall out of the big cups. They looked awesome. Kevin whispered, "Oh my God!"

Steve said, "Why don't you start out licking Carter's balls."

Carter pulled off his pants and shorts and approached her with a fairly hard cock that was 7 inches or so long. Without hesitation, Debbie lifted his cock and started licking away at his balls. She was not being shy about it.

As she was lapping away at Carter's balls, Steve walked over beside him in front of Debbie. He was now naked and a huge, heavy looking cock swung between his legs. It was probably 10 inches or so and thick. I had never seen one like it except in porn movies.

After a few minutes on Carter's balls, Steve said, "Come here bitch. He put his big dick on her head and said, Debbie look at these guys and say, "Don't I look smart?"

Debbie grinned, blushed looked at us and said, "Don't I look smart?" The big cock covered her head like a hat.

We laughed and she started licking away at Steve's balls. She was clearly aroused. She soon was alternating between the two guys.

Carter then stepped over to one of the beds and said, "Come here and show the guys what you like to do to get me ready for a blowjob."

Debbie said, "Gosh, I would rather not do that in front of anyone. It is a little embarrassing for anyone to see that. I will suck it for you."

I was unsure what Carter wanted her to do at first. Carter rolled his eyes and said, "You are already on your knees with two dicks in your face. You have been doing this all week. Do you really think you will have any self-respect or dignity left when you are finished tonight?

"I guess not."

Steve clinched the deal with a joke, "Debbie, tell us you want to be a role model for strong independent women everywhere and then start licking ass."

She grinned, gave me a quick look that I thought was probably an apology for licking the asses of other men, then said, "I want to be a role model for strong independent women everywhere!"

She then buried her face in Carter's ass crack as he bent over the bed. I could not believe she was doing this. She had never done anything like this with me.

I felt like I was going to be sick. My heart was beating fast and I felt a cold sweat. My girlfriend, who was a virgin, had been licking the asses of two men. There was no explanation for this other than she was a submissive slut. I believed that she gave blowjobs because she thought they were no big deal, but the only reason to lick their asses was because she got off on being subservient to these guys. Maybe that is the reason she sucked so many dicks too. I was nauseous.

She was licking away at Carter's ass. He clearly loved it and Debbie seemed to like doing it. Carter moaned and told Debbie to show us how far she could stick her tongue up his ass. She showed us without hesitation. I could barely stand to watch.

ret123
ret123
1,862 Followers