The Virgin Blowjob Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,862 Followers

Steve walked over, got on his back on the bed and lifted his legs to give my girlfriend access to his ass. "Show everyone the value of a first class education!"

I then saw her start licking away at a second ass. She did not hesitate or try to avoid their assholes. Her tongue was enthusiastically going to town on his asshole.

She had never looked so nasty. I realized I had been dating a closet submissive slut.

She was now alternating between Carter's ass and Steve's ass. As she was sticking her tongue up Carter's ass, Steve pressed her head down into Carter's ass. Debbie just kept on licking. She had told me that she never minded a man's hand on her head.

It occurred to me that I should have seen the signs that she was secretly a complete slut. After all, I knew she had suck over 100 different cocks. However, I had not figured it out. It made me feel like a dope.

Steve, with his tongue in his cheek as per usual, said to Debbie, " You are showing your feminist solidarity. You won't take shit off of any man!"

We all laughed including Debbie who raised up from Carter's asshole for a minute and said, "Maybe you should reconsider that. I am literally taking shit from you guys right now!"

Everyone laughed. I could not believe these guys had Debbie joking about sticking her tongue up their asses.

Carter said, "Debbie, are you ready to suck some cock?"

"Sure!"

Kevin said, "Oh, man! This is what I have been waiting for!"

Debbie got on her knees in front of us. She gave us a quick smile. Then Carter put his dick in front of her face and Debbie started to lick the head and shaft. She didn't use her hands at all. I noticed that her tits looked awesome as they jiggled a little as she licked the cock.

I felt a little bit jealous as she licked the cock of a handsome, blonde-headed guy, but mostly I was just turned on. I thought Kevin might have a stroke he was so excited.

Now, Debbie lined her mouth up on the cock and slowly, beautifully, took Carter's hard cock all the way to the base of the shaft. It was tremendous. Her lips were wrapped tightly around the base of the cock. Then, her cheeks indented and she started to suck.

Steve never stopped. He said, "Look at Debbie fulfilling her true potential!"

Debbie couldn't laugh with a good sized cock down her throat, but she did anyway.

Carter said, "Debbie show these guys how you can talk with a dick in your mouth.

Debbie mumbled, "Okay!" with the dick in her mouth.

Carter said, "What should she say to us, Steve?"

Steve only hesitated an instant before he said, "Debbie with the cock in your mouth, say, 'This is really going to help my legal career, right?'"

Everyone laughed and Debbie put her mouth about half-way down the dick and mumbled the best she could with a dick in her mouth, "This is really going to help my legal career, right?" Her voice sounded garbled and she was cracking up as she said it.

Then Steve said, "Now you cute little cocksucker, say, 'Why don't men respect us more as people?"

Debbie mumbled, "Why don't men respect us more as people?"

Everyone laughed including Debbie who started choking on Carter's cock. Steve laughed and said, "She is choking on her self-respect."

Debbie was now bobbing up and down on Carter's dick. I was looking forward to seeing her take on Steve's big, thick dick. Debbie was going to town on Carter's dick when Steve had a question. "How do you debate a feminist?" he asked.

Nobody knew.

Steve said, "Come here Debbie. We will demonstrate."

She moved in front of him while still on her knees. He grabbed her head and forced her mouth slowly way down on his cock. She took it like a champ and had most of his cock down her throat. He held her head down on the cock.

"Now Debbie, tell us about women's rights!"

Debbie laughed until she had to spit out the big heavy dick to catch her breath. Everyone else was having fun too(with the possible exception of me).

Next, they laid Debbie on the bed with her head hanging over the edge. Carter ate Debbie's pussy as Steve fucked her face with his big, thick cock. Debbie came within a minute or two. Soon, Steve shot cum all over Debbie's face. She was slurping it up as he covered her cute face.

Carter titty fucked her for a few minutes and then shot his cum all over her face. She obviously loved it.

Then, Debbie swung off of the bed onto her knees and told Kevin to take out his dick. Kevin jumped up and pulled down his pants. Debbie took Kevin's cock deep and then started rapidly bobbing away on it.

As she sucked Kevin's dick, Carter said, "There goes number 106! Her new number of different cocks is 106. She is truly a prolific cocksucker!"

Kevin came in Debbie's mouth in just a minute. He shot so much cum that some of it came out of Debbie's experienced mouth and ran down her chin. She swallowed most of his cum.

Debbie looked at me, but we both quickly said that we couldn't have sex despite encouragement from the other guys.

Steve looked at Debbie who was covered in sperm and said, "We appreciate what you did here tonight and we want to assure you that we think you have the skills to get ahead in your legal career."

I went back to my room and thought about what I had learned about Debbie. After a great deal of soul searching, I made the decision that I still loved Debbie and still wanted to marry her.

ret123
ret123
1,862 Followers