The Virgin Bride

Story Info
A vampire tale with a twist.
5.4k words
4.41
37.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleTom
LittleTom
159 Followers

Hell, I was going to have to change that ring tone. Plus, who the hell was calling me in the middle of the night? I must have left my phone in my bag, and had to fumble in the dark for it.

"Hello?"

"Look out your window Anne."

That voice, there was no way I could forget that voice. I knew he was in town for a gig, and after those phone calls a couple weeks ago I thought I'd maybe get tickets sent. Even if he hadn't meant it, about my being his girlfriend, I thought he'd at least remember me. When nothing came, and no more calls happened I knew I'd been dreaming. Why would he want yet another fan when he could have anyone he wanted?

Yet here was his voice. "Why..." There was a click and the line went dead.

My body was trembling, this was awesome. I flicked a corner of a curtain aside and looked out. There... there... under a street lamp there was a guy. He wore a long dark leather jacket and had the hair. It could be him, it could! I just couldn't see the face. The man's hand punched at something, then his hand moved to his ear.

My phone rang. "Come on, outside now. I want you." Click. I looked out the window again, the phone had distracted me, but there was no one there.

Was this a dream? I pinched myself and went "Ow." I was such a wimp, and who in their right mind actually pinched themselves? If I could have kicked myself I would have. Fuck, what to wear? I was in a T-Shirt and knickers, my usual sleep gear. I couldn't go out like this.

Feeling panicked I started throwing cloths around, trying to find something. Nothing was good enough; I couldn't let him see me like this. I wanted to throw up, this couldn't be happening.

My phone rang again. "Yes?" I could hear the tears in my voice, and wanted to just jump out the window in shame.

"Anne Anne Anne... What are you doing? I want you, now."

"But... Why didn't you let me know! I'm not ready!" I could have kicked myself again, I hated the moan in my voice. It was the one I used with my mum, fuck.

"Come. Now." His voice was weird, it was like he was there in the room. It bounced off the walls, off my brain, but suddenly I found myself out the back door. I didn't remember walking down the stairs. Him showing up had just freaked me out. The door clicked. I was locked out, mum was fanatical about the doors on the house! I was only dressed in my knickers, having ripped off the T-Shirt when I was looking for something else.

"Cute." I froze, then tried to cover myself. It was him. I looked around, then focused on a dull red glow in the shadows. He took a step forward so I could just make him out. It was him!

"God, I'm sorry. My mind is a mess, I just woke up, if I'd known..."

"Here." He flicked me his jacket, it smelled of old cigarettes and damp earth. I turned, this was so embarrassing, and put it on. Gripping it closed in front of me I turned and flashed him a grateful smile, just what I would have expected from him. "Shall we go in?"

"God, sorry... I don't know what's with my head? I came out without my keys. I'd have to wake my folks, and..."

"Relax." He came over, put and arm around my waist. "Its you I wanted to see, not your parents. Ever since I saw that picture I've wanted to see you in the flesh. You're just as beautiful and innocent as I thought."

"Not that innocent I hope..." God, what a lame thing to say. He started walking us away from my house, down the dark street. "I wanted to come tonight, to see you, yeah? It was sold out, I couldn't get..."

His head turned, his nose drifting through my hair. "No, you are innocent. I would know if you'd been with another man. I'd smell him."

"No... no I haven't, like I told you on the phone. I've been waiting..."

"For me."

This was getting a bit freaky. "Well, yeah, for the right guy. I think you could be..."

"Lets go in here." It was the local green, not large, just a few scattered trees, a climbing frame and a few benches. It was pitch black.

"I don't know. Look, why don't you give me a minute. I'll get back into my place, gets some cloths on. We could go get a coffee, there's an all night Starbucks..."

He turned, and pushed down on my shoulders so I sat with a jerk on an old bench. There was a bit of dim moonlight, I could barely see him, but I felt him sit beside me. His arm went around my shoulders.

This wasn't right. I jumped up, started to run.

"Be still." I froze, literally froze. It was like back in the room, the words bounced off the walls of my mind. I couldn't move a muscle, not even shift my eyes. "Come back to me. Sit."

Suddenly I was sitting on the bench beside him. "Look at me." I turned, and even in the dark I could see his eyes. They were blacker than black, deep, it felt like I was falling in. Time seemed to slow.

"Do you want me Anne?" The world felt weird, like time had slowed. His voice sounded like an old LP, when you turned it yourself, all slow deep and garbled.

I had to answer, had to tell him, make sure he knew me. "Yes Rome, yes." My own words were drawn out, I felt I was talking from the bottom of a well. I had to tell the truth though.

"Are you giving yourself to me?"

This was too soon, we were supposed to talk about trivial things, drink coffee, laugh. "I don't know." It was the truth. He laughed, it sounded like one of those old clown dolls, crackly, menacing.

"Anne, my sweet Anne. Kiss me."

Suddenly time sped up, his face was moving towards mine. Our lips met, his tongue probed, licked at my lips. Oh god, I felt tingles shoot from there to the ends of my fingers. I opened, drew him in. His tongue pushed in, darting hard against mine. I felt him sigh into me, it felt satisfied, pleased.

I suddenly realised his hand was inside the jacket, cupping my breast. This was too fast. I tried to pull away, but he was too strong. His arm behind me was like a steel bar holding me close. There was no tenderness.

"Be still." My muscles locked again. I watched his face pull back, his arm moved around me to stroke my cheek, a finger dragging along my lips before it pushed lightly in. "Once welcomed in, I can never be shut out Anne. Those lips, those sweet lips, are mine."

His hand was still playing inside the jacket. Even paralysed like I was I could still feel. His free hand moved down, he lifted me, twisted my nipples, squeezed me. "Ahh, the first touch. They are young, pert, just as I like." His head moved down, and I felt soft lips encircle a nipple.

His lips were cold, but soft, drawing in my erect nipple. It felt... good, better than good, amazing. Part of me wanted to pull away, part of me was not unhappy that I couldn't move. None of this made sense though, why couldn't I move?

Then there was a sharp piercing pain at my nipple, like a needle had been jabbed through it. All I could do was slowly breathe, otherwise I would have shouted in pain. Yet... the most incredible sensation radiated through me from just that point. As his lips sucked at me it was better than the best orgasm I'd ever been able to bring myself off with. I wanted to roll on the ground and mewl.

Then his lips pulled back, his head shifted to the other side. Again he licked at me, nuzzled me there, then the sharp pain and that amazing radiating pleasure. It just kept going on.

He pulled away, his eyes came back into my frame of sight. They grabbed me, I was drowning in those eyes. "I want more Anne, its time for you to do something. Suck me."

My body freed itself, every muscle tingling like with the worst charlie horse. "Ahh. God..."

"You lips on my cock Anne, I want you there."

I scrabbled backwards, this was too much. This wasn't what I wanted, what I'd dreamed of. His head shook, "Anne, Anne, Anne. You called out to me, said you adored me. That can't be changed." I tried jerking away, scared, put his hands reached out. I wanted away, to get home. Yet I was like a toy in his hands. Effortlessly my wrists were twisted together, gathered painfully up behind my back His other hand twisted in my hair. I was forced down on my knees.

He was right in front of me, and in the dim dark there was a shadow, darker than the rest of the shadows, jutting out from his hips. He pulled me forward. I was crying, begging, "No, Rome... please no. Not like this, let me go! Please..." My head was twisted forward, I couldn't resist. His cock got closer to me. As painful as it was I turned my head away, clamped my lips shut.

"Anne, once welcomed in through a door I can never be denied." His cock brushed my lips and they opened. I desperately wanted to keep them closed, but it was like some force around his tip brushed my will aside, made my lips part and open.

His cock pushed in, pushed up against the inside of my mouth. For a while he held me there, thrusting himself against the soft tissue of my mouth. "Ahh, so good Anne. I knew you would be sweet around my cock. I want deeper though Anne, want to feel your throat around me." My face was turned back, I was made to look up at him. Those eyes grabbed me, time slowed down again. It took a year for his cock to inch down my throat. I should have gagged, should have thrown up, but his eyes held me. "Yes... good... My sweet girl."

He started bending forward, his body wrapping impossibly around mine. I'd only ever seen acrobats twist their bodies the way he folding over my head. His lips grazed my neck, his cock moving slowly deep inside my throat. A tongue licked along my exposed skin like a snail sliding along the ground.

Then pain, that sharp piercing I'd felt at my nipples. It should have hurt, but that sweet agony spread out from the point, pulsing over my body. Pulsing particularly around my throat where he was lodged so deep. It was like time stopped.

Then suddenly it sped up again, I felt a jet of hot liquid splash deep inside me. My own body wracked up in an orgasm like I'd never experienced before.

His body moved away from mine and I felt myself collapse on the cold hard ground. "Sleep sweet Anne. You'll come to me again soon."

Then he was gone. I couldn't lift my head to look, couldn't move a single muscle I was suddenly so tired, but I knew he was gone. I drifted out.

Sometime later my mind came back. It was still night, and it suddenly hit me I was lying there nude bar my thin knickers. I was cold and felt incredibly weak. Yet I knew I had to get home. Somehow I dragged myself up, and my mind felt clearer as well. The key in the shed, there was a key in the shed. I stumbled home, thankful it was still too late for anyone to be on the streets. I found the key, got myself inside and crawled up to bed.

Thank god the next day was a Sunday. My parents left me alone, they knew what I was like at the weekend. I didn't stir until late afternoon, and only then because the sun had moved around and was shining directly on me through the window. It hurt my eyes, gave me this horrible headache.

I got up, shut the curtains again, and collapsed in my chair. Had last night happened? It felt unreal, yet my cloths were scattered around my room and I was only wearing my knickers. I looked down at myself. God, my tits!

The nipples were swollen hard, and I was sure my tits were bigger. I felt them, it was like they were engorged, and I could see my veins pulse weakly just under my pale skin. They were so sensitive, sending these shots of this weird sort of almost pain almost pleasure as I felt myself. I yanked my hands away. Had it happened?

I still felt weak, and was hungry, really really hungry. Somehow I showered and was able to get some cloths on. Not everything in the fridge was appetising. The meat smelled off, old, almost fetid. I was pretty sure it had just been brought home yesterday, but there was no way I was going to touch it. I made do with a big salad and a cheese sandwhich. I'd never been a veggie, but it was all I could stomach.

And so life went on. I couldn't get a hold of him. There was a number that had called my phone a number of times last night, but when I worked up the courage to call it, the message said it was a cancelled account. I didn't know what to do, so I just kept going. Life felt dull, and it took days before I got some level of energy back. I also felt different. I didn't fit my cloths anymore, my tits were bigger, and I lost weight. All those vegetables I guess. My sensitivity to the sun decreased too. It was hard to go out the first couple days, but got easier.

My memories of the night kept getting fuzzier though. He'd raped me right? Done something with my mouth? Or had I told him to do it? There was something about me saying yes, saying he's welcome. Yet he'd forced me, I remembered that. But he didn't hold me down when he did something to my tits. They tingled when I thought of that. He'd done something that had hurt, or had it felt good? I was so confused, all I knew is that I shouldn't see him again. I briefly thought of telling my parents, maybe the police, but they would have laughed. A rock star, showing up at my house and raping me in the green?

Then Friday a package arrived. I took it upstairs and ripped it open. Inside was a backstage pass, they were playing in the next town. Under that was cloths, clubbing gear more sexy than I'd ever worn. There was a leather bustier, a matching leather mini skirt that with staps and buckles on the side that didn't quite close, a tony pair of matching knickers, suspender belt and stockings and fuck me pumps. I tried it on and everything fit like a glove. In the mirror was a different girl to the one I knew. It was still my scared face though. I shouldn't go, couldn't go. He'd raped me, right?

My phone rang. It wasn't a number I recognised. I was trembling as I hit "OK".

"Anne, you're not thinking of missing this are you? Come to me." His last words rolled out of the phone like liquid, bouncing off the walls, bouncing in my brain. I shouldn't go, couldn't, yet I found myself stuffing the cloths in a bag, then going downstairs.

I made some lame excuse to my parents about spending the night with a friend, and slipped out. I had to bus it three hours to get to the gig, yet it felt like seconds. My head felt stuffed with cotton, I couldn't think strait. Ignoring the risk I changed into the gear in a back alley. Putting on a confidence I didn't feel I pushed past the crowds to the back entrance, half expecting to be scoffed at and turned away. Yet one look at the card and I was waved in.

The green room was dark, music pounded from all sides. There wasn't many people in there, but it felt like it was heaving. My feet moved forward of their own accord. The scent in there was overpowering. It had an iron tang like I'd smelled once in the back room of a butchers.

People moved away from me as I stepped forward. Then there, it was him, lounging on a sofa surrounded by the band, plus a few girls sat on laps. His eyes grabbed mine, those deep black eyes I suddenly remembered with a clarity like a razor through my brain.

He said nothing, just watched me as my legs stepped me forward. Then I was still, standing right in front of him. Right there, in front of everyone he just lifted his hand up under my skirt, and cupped my ass.

"Kneel." The words rolled through the room, cutting through the throbbing music.

Just like that I was on my knees. The people around us started laughing, pointing. I felt ridiculous. The my hands where grabbed behind me, I was forced forward. Rome slid him fingers into my hair, tangled them up, pulled my head forward. A darkly pretty girl beside him unzipped his leather jeans, hauled his cock out.

It grew, right there in front of me. My head was pulled forward, I tried to pull back, I did, but I couldn't. Just like last time as his tip brushed my lips my mouth slowly opened around him. His cock slid in, gliding down my tongue into my throat. Hands grabbed at my, the cups of the leather bustier where pulled down showing my breasts. I struggled, but I was held tight. Lips encircled one nipple, another mouth wrapped around me on the other side. There was that sharp pain, or was it pleasure? I couldn't tell, the sensations were overwhelming my brain. I was on overload, not able to comprehend what was going on.

All I saw was his shaft moving in and out of my mouth, and his eyes. Those cruel dark eyes. Was it seconds, or hours? Time had no meaning. All I knew was his cock taking my mouth until finally he exploded, his cum splashing deep like it had that time before.

Then it was over, my body crashed to the floor, and dimly I noticed bodies moving away from me. I vaguely heard words exchanged, not entirely understanding.

"Time to thrash the crowd."

"...her?"

"... the bus. I'll want more of her later."

I was lifted, carried against a tall broad body. I heard the band start up live, but it was distant, remote. It was a song I loved, one that pounded my brain with its dark misery when I was home and feeling hopeless. Its tones took on a new meeting as I was dropped on something soft. It was darker than I'd realised, a song of despair, not teenage angst.

A ball was pushed into my mouth, straps done up around the back of my head. Something cold soft and strong wrapped around my neck, and I heard the dull clink of a chain being rattled against something. My wrists were gathered up and tightened in something soft but unyielding. I was too weak to move, let alone resist. Then I was left there.

I heard the music pound its way through the walls to where ever I was. It went on, and on, everyone a song I knew my heart. Then it stopped. I heard the dull thump of a DJ start up, the noise of the crowd leaving, people all around where ever I was. If I had an ounce of energy I knew I should get up, leave, escape. I didn't understand what was going on. This was too real, the vampire thing was a game, right?

"Hello Anne."

From somewhere I found the energy to turn my head. It was him, Rome, the man I'd always thought of in my head as "my Rome". Right then though my heart was thumping in fear, pure unadulterated terror.

"Ahh, I love that sound, a heart beating out of control. It excites me." As he talked he was stripping off his cloths, revealing a pale perfect body that glistened in the thin light. I was crying, wanting to leave. Nude, he stepped towards me, lay on the bed behind me.

"Shh..." His cold hand stroked my skin. "Relax..." That voice again, rebounding around the room. "Relax..." His hand roamed over me, feeling up my chest, stroking my stomach, drifting down a leg. I was scared, petrified, but also felt relaxed, almost drugged.

His body moved forward, spooned against mine. He was cold, so cold, it felt like he was pulling at my heat, my life. And his cock, it was between us. His hips shifted backwards, and I felt it slide down my back, slide between my cheeks. That tip, the one that had been in my mouth, started to press at my ass.

"Don't fight me Anne... welcome me... let me in..." I didn't want this. I kept myself clamped shut, and his tip just pushed, but didn't enter. "Ohh, now don't resist! I want in to play!" A hand slid around my up, down my belly, cupped my sex. "Lets encourage you, shall we?" His cold lips caressed my neck, his hand played with me. I felt myself groan, felt myself get wet. "That's it my darling, now welcome me in!" I slammed my eyes open, and clamped my ass hard again. I did not want this.

"Ahh, what a pity, lets try a little different encouragement, shall we?" His body pulled away, his cold wet lips trailed down my back, kissing and nibbling me. My cheeks were gently pried apart, those cold soft lips and tongue caressed me back there. I'd never felt anything like it, shots of pleasure raced up my spine. I heard soft moaning, and distantly realised it was me. His fingers still worked on my clit, and as much as I wanted it to stop I also couldn't deny the sensation.

LittleTom
LittleTom
159 Followers
12