The Virgin Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleTom
LittleTom
163 Followers

"That's it little Annie, open to me." His tongue darted against my anus, I knew I had to resist, couldn't let him in, yet the soft wet feel of his tongue against me made me spasm. "Good... good..." He did it again, then again, I felt my sphincter relax. Then something else pressed against me there, eased in before I could realise it wasn't his tongue. It began to spread me, hurt me. I tried to jerk away in reaction to the searing pain, but then it was done.

He held still, just his tip inside me. I felt myself open, relax around his shaft. Then he pressed in further, waited, further, waited. All the while his hands roamed my body, touching, stroking, pinching. That cock went deeper, deeper still until his whole body was pressed hard against mine. I felt impaled, violated, and turned on all at once.

Slowly, so slowly, he pulled out, thrust in. Every time he went a bit faster, a bit harder, until his cock must have blurred in and out of my ass. His lips were nuzzling my neck, kissing me, then... That sharp pain, that spread of fire through my viens, that awful orgasm wracking my body as he fucked my ass. It went on, and on, each thrust, timed with a throb of my heart, and a pulse at my neck.

Next I know I'm in my bed at home, nude. I'm so weak, and the sun streaking through the window hurts. Somehow I dragged myself up, made the room dark again, then collapsed. I noticed my mum come in a couple times all worried. She fed me, and within a day or so I started to feel human again.

I almost didn't recognise myself. I was even more pale than before, thin, though thankfully not skeletal. My body was so sensitive, just brushing my fingers over my skin made me gasp in pleasure. A lot of my cloths felt harsh, abrasive. Then daylight, even covered up and with dark glasses I didn't like going out.

I know my parents were worried, hell I was petrified, but what do you say. "Its OK mum, I've just been raped by a vampire?" I didn't really believe it myself. To be honest, I thought I was going insane. The blurry memories in my head couldn't be right, could they? Yet there was the unexplained numbers on my phone, a ticket stubb for the bus in my handbag. Was it just the sheer shame of letting a guy use me like that? Was I dreaming the other stuff to compensate for the sordid truth? I didn't know, all that was certain was that my mind was breaking up.

A week passed. Funny thing, as each day went I started to feel better. The blurred memories where that, blurred. I found myself able to go without thinking about it. Sunlight started to feel good again. Another week, and I almost started to feel normal, strong even.

The constant fear started to ebb.

Until, my phone woke me. It was the middle of the night. My heart pounded as I picked it up. "Hello Anne. Time to come to me. I'm waiting." I went to the window, too afraid to lift the curtain, too afraid not to. There he was, just like the first time.

"Leave me alone, please."

"You were the one who called out to me Anne. You said you wanted me. That can't be undone Anne. I'm here. I want you. Come to me." It ended with that voice reverberating around the room. I wanted to scream, but my body stood, then I was outside, then I was in the street, then in the green standing under the same tree as before.

He was in front of me, his eyes grabbing mine. They drew me in. "Undress." That voice. With arms feeling like lead I lifted the T-Shirt off me, slid the cotton knickers down my legs. It was cold, so cold. "Kneel." I dropped to my knees, my lips opening in welcome as his cock brushed them. Slowly his cock slid across my tongue, brushed the inside of my cheek. His hands took hold of my head, moving me as he wanted for his own pleasure. A cold tear slid down my cheek, but I was powerless. I could no more have resisted than a fly against an elephant.

For a long time, in complete silence bar our breathing, his cock thrust in and out of my mouth. He pulled back, "Lovely. Stand, bend over the bench." Mutely I stood, put my hands to the back of the bench. His hand crudely slapped each cheek, then pried them apart, I felt his cock slip inwards, push gently at my anus. My muscles automatically opened to him. I wanted to resist, tried to resist, but my body betrayed me.

It hurt and didn't hurt. It was a burning pleasure that seared my brain as his cock slowly slid in. He took his time, making sure I opened to him, relaxed around his cock. Then he fucked me, his speed increasing, my body jerked like a rag doll to his thrusts.

Then nothing. I felt a soft cold brease caress my wide open anus. "Look around you Annie." I was crying, and huddled my arms to myself for some measure of warmth and protection. There was none. Fearful I looked around, the park was empty. There was a laugh, "I'm not done yet Annie, not even close." His voice was a singsong parody of that rock voice that had grabbed at my voice when I'd heard it first on the radio.

"See the cuffs Annie?" I didn't want to look down, but my body responded to him in ways I couldn't resist. Down on the park bench wsa a pair of cold steel handcuffs. "Do up your hands girlie." Like an automaton I picked them up, and with a sob, felt the hard steel contract around my wrists. "See the lovely tree Annie, you love trees." My eyes locked on the large old oak at the centre of the park. "Go to him Annie, lift your hands up and hook yourself to him..." I did as his voice commanded, my walk felt leaden, heavy.

There was a broken branch just above my reach. Not understanding what my body was doing, I turned my back to the trunk, then jumped and felt the short set of steel links hook over the breach.

As my weight suddenly jerked on my wrists I cried out. If I went up on my toes I could barely hold my weight up, but I was stretched, helpless. There was no way I could get myself down.

There was a whisper of a breeze, then a dark figure was in front of me. Him, nude, his body perfect in every muscle and line. He smiled, sweetly, but his eyes were hungry. "One place left to welcome me my darling. One place still virgin. I won't take you, not yet my sweet, but you must welcome me in."

My eyes were locked onto his, a dull red glow throbbed in behind his irises. He slowly dropped to his knees and kissed my tummy. It was like an electic shock through my body, both better and worse than any orgasm. His kissed me again, a bit lower and my body arched again painfully. Lower still, another shock of pleasure.

His lips then brushed my secret place, my lower lips that no one had seen, or touched other than him. The pointed tip of his tongue traced my outline, making me cry out at the sheer unadulterated electricity it shocked into my brain. He kissed me there, his lips burshing me softly like a chaste kiss to the lips.

"Open my sweet, open to me..." His tongue darted out, spearing past my lower lips, crushing my clit. "Yes..." An orgasm like no other rocked my body.

Yet still my eyes were held by his. His tongue still speared me to the tree and I watched horrified as his lips pulled back to reveal the razor sharp teeth I'd only felt on my neck. If I had any doubts, they vanished. His mouth opened impossibly, those teeth pulling back, then they sank in to the soft flesh above my pubic bone.

I screamed, finally my eyes breaking contact from his. It was both intense pain and intense pleasure. Each of my heartbeats was like an orgasm. He drank from me while his tongue caressed me. It was horrible but undeniable.

I felt each thrum of my heartbeat fill his mouth with my life blood. The drum of my heart filled my ears and my head lolled downwards until his eyes grabbed mine again. The orgasms became softer as my heart slowed.

My sight timed until there was just a tunnel to the red glow of his eyes. Then, softly, so softly I heard voices start to swirl around me. They were both sorrowful and joyful. Amazingly I began to hear individual voices in the chorus, voices I recognised. First my granny, then my uncle, then others I knew, but know I'd never heard. All of them called to me, welcoming me, promising peace and bliss and everylasting rapture. My world began to glow white.

"No my Anne, my darling, my sweet. That's not for you." His eyes grew, filling my sight, pushing back the soft glow, shouting over the soft sweet voices calling to me. Like from a thousand miles away I felt lips on mine. They were damp. "This is my blood Annie, my gift to you. Just drink and be mine, drink and join me, my everlasting faithful vigin. Drink..."

The chorus called out warning, wailed in anguish.

"Come now Annie, drink..." I knew I had a choice...

---

Dedicated to Anne

LittleTom
LittleTom
163 Followers
12