The Virgin Daughter's Prom

Story Info
Mother and boyfriend teach her prom ettiquette.
3.3k words
4.33
89.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeannie looked away distantly. She hardly touched her dinner. "I'm worried about Amy" she said.

"Why? What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing happened. I'm just worried about her, that's all."

"Why Babe?"

"It's really hard for me to talk about." She said. "I've been thinking about this from the day we moved here 6 months ago."

Jeannie and her daughter Amy moved to Denver from Austin, Texas about 6 months ago. Jeannie is in the Air Force and has moved across the country several times. They've lived in 6 different places over the past 7 years. Her husband Rob was also in the Air Force, but he was killed 9 years ago in Afghanistan. Amy was only 8 when he died, and Jeannie and Amy have been on their own ever since.

I started dating Jeannie about 4 months ago after a friend of mine introduced us. My friend Darlene had a daughter on the track team with Amy at school and she thought Jeannie and I would hit it off. She was right.

Jeannie went on, "She's been invited to the prom next month and I'm not sure she'll know how to act."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "She's 18. She'll know how to act at a prom."

"She just turned 18 last month and frankly, with all the moving we've done, she's never had a serious boyfriend. This boy Jason seems nice and she seems to really like him, but I don't want him to get scared away if she doesn't know how to act. This could be the first stability she's had in her life in a long time."

"What do you mean, 'she doesn't know how to act?' You mean like talking with her mouth full or something", I laughed.

"No, No." Jeannie pondered. "God, this is really hard for me. I mean, I'm worried she doesn't know how to act ..., you know...., sexually."

"Ah. I see. She may be too inexperienced for these advanced kids from Denver." I joked. "We're all sluts out here in the mountains."

"I'm serious Ed." "She's never had a boyfriend and I really want this to work out with Jason."

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry. Amy's a sweet kid. She's very pretty. I'm sure she'll do just fine." I said. "Have you had 'the talk" with her yet?" I smiled.

"Yes, of course, but with no man around the house to tell her what these boys are like and how they act, well, I don't know what to do."

I reached across the table and grabbed her hands. "Would you like me to talk to her? Maybe pretend to be her date or something and tell her what to expect? I was an 18 year old boy too, you know."

"Would you really?!?" she smiled. "I'm so happy you said that. I was afraid to bring it up to you. I was trying to think of a way to cleverly get you to agree to do this for her. I was going to resort to my special means of persuasion." She grinned and reached down and grabbed my crotch.

"No problem, Babe. I can become an 18 year old in no time. Shit, emotionally I'm not much older than that anyway!" I said.

"Oh Ed, I can't thank you enough. I'm sure Amy will be thrilled to get your help. It will mean so much to us," she glowed and stared deep into my eyes.

"If she's anything like her mother, she'll have this boy eating out of the palm of her hand. Among other places..." I joked.

Later that week, Jeannie invited me over to the house for dinner. She was making my favorite fried chicken dinner. I brought along a couple bottles of nice wine and some dessert. Jeannie told me that she and Amy have been talking about my "helping her" for the past week, and Amy would actually like me to do this for her. Evidently her friends have all told her that the prom in Denver is a pretty special thing and Jason has had several girlfriends over the years. She really wants him to like her and wants to know what to expect so she'll know how to act and what to do.

Jeannie and I had finished our dinner and were about half way through the second bottle of wine when Amy came home from track practice. She was a pretty girl, shoulder length brown hair, about 5'7" or so and thin. She was wearing a baggy sweat suit and a baseball cap. "Hi Mom. Hi Ed." She said as she walked over to the table and gave us both a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi honey. How was practice?" Jeannie asked.

"Fine. I'm just a little tired."

"And sweaty!" I added with a smile.

"Yes, that's all part of my charm", she joked. "Don't I look like a desirable prom date?"

"Stunning," Jeannie said. "Now please go shower and change. We're just finishing up."

"OK. OK. Seriously Ed, Thanks for helping me with this. I'm a little nervous, and I really don't want to be an idiot at the prom with Jason. He's sooooo cute!" she giggled.

"No problem Amy. I was an 18 year old cute boy once too." I said. "I think I can help you."

"Cool" she said, as she went upstairs to shower.

Jeannie got up and walked over to me and sat in my lap. "Thanks you so much for doing this for her. I don't know how I can ever repay you." And she kissed me deeply on the lips.

I began rubbing her breasts through her shirt as I kissed her. They were small, but firm and I could feel her nipples begin to harden. Jeannie was 37, four years older than me, but she was in terrific shape from all the Air Force training over the years.

"Oh, I'm sure I'll find a way," I winked and we went into the den to wait for Amy.

We settled into the sofa and finished our wine. Jeannie snuggled in next to me and I put my arm around her. The two bottles of wine, coupled with the margaritas we drank with our appetizers gave both Jeannie and I a nice little buzz. I was really looking forward to "helping" Amy with her prom issues. She was a pretty girl, but not drop-dead gorgeous. All of her running with the track team gave her a lean, tight, hard body.

Her breasts were about the same size as her mother's – small, but they appeared to be quite firm (frankly, I'd never seen her without one of those sports bras the female athletes wear, so it's hard to tell). She has a pretty face and bright green eyes. Yes, I was really starting to look forward to this!

About 10 minutes later, Amy came into the den and sat in the chair opposite the sofa. She was wearing a blue tank top shirt and gym shorts. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail. She looked a little nervous as she sat there across from her mother and me.

"So. How do we want to do this?" she asked.

"A little blunt, don't you think?" I joked.

"I don't know. I'm nervous. I've never done anything like this before. What if I'm no good and make a fool out of myself. I should just forget it." And she got up to leave.

"Wait honey," Jeannie said as she jumped up off the couch to stop Amy. "You'll do fine, Sweetie. Just calm down," she said to her and hugged her.

"Yeah Amy," I said. "Relax. It's no big deal. Think of me as one of those pimply faced 18 year olds who all have a crush on you." She laughed.

Jeannie rubbed Amy's shoulders and arms and kissed her on the cheek and said, "It'll be fine Amy. Relax and have some fun with this....I sure am!" Jeannie got back on the couch, grabbed her wine glass and pulled her legs up under her to watch the "lesson".

Amy smiled and said, "OK, what the hell. Let's do this."

"Alright", I yelled. "That's my girl. Or should I say, girl friend," as I hugged Amy.

"OK. Let's see what we have to work with", I laughed. I crossed my arms and looked Amy up and down. "Turn around Amy". She smiled and did a little pirouette as I looked her up and down. "Very nice. Very nice indeed," I said as I nodded. "I can work with this," as Jeannie and Amy laughed.

"OK. First lesson. The kiss. You see, the kiss is what sets the mood. Lets him know if you're into him or not. It could be the start of something wonderful or the beginning of a disaster. Not to put too much pressure on you or anything!" I laughed.

"When did you last kiss a boy and what was it like?" I asked.

"I don't want to talk about it." She answered.

Jeannie jumped in, "Come on Amy. We talked about this. You need to just try to not be embarrassed and tell Ed everything. That's the only way he can help you. Come on Sweetie. It'll be fun. I promise." She smiled at Amy and me.

"OK. OK. What do I have to lose." "I haven't really kissed a boy since 7th grade. We were at a party and played spin the bottle."

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"Not really. It was only for a few seconds and the boy, Billy was his name I think, had braces."

"Ah, I see. The infamous spin the bottle. Big party favorite in my day too," I said. "OK. Well let's see what we've got here."

I walked over to her and put my arms around her shoulders. "Now just relax" I said as I gently kissed her lips. She was reluctant at first, but eventually loosened her lips and hugged me back.

"That wasn't so bad now, was it?" I smiled.

"No, not too bad," she answered, a little dazed.

"Now, as you get more into the kissing and you're at the point you want to let the boy know you like him, you'll want to relax your lips a bit more and start using your tongue as well," I said.

Jeannie jumped off the couch, "I can show you," she said as she came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Good idea," I said and grabbed Jeannie and started a deep kiss right in front of Amy. She watched as her mom thrust her tongue deep in my mouth and started to moan. I caressed her back and gently rubbed her firm ass cheeks as her daughter stared in amazement.

We finished the kiss and Jeannie said, "See honey. I told you this could be fun."

""Uh huh," was all Amy could say after that.

"What do you say Amy, want to give it a try?" I asked.

"Um, OK, I guess."

I walked over to her, hugged her tightly and began a deep, passionate kiss. I quickly stuck my tongue in her mouth and she responded by doing the same. Jeannie walked up to us and started rubbing Amy's back. "That's right honey. Enjoy this. You're doing great," she said as she rubbed up and down her back from her shoulders to the small of her back, just above Amy's ass. I started grinding my crotch into Amy while we kissed and she began to moan.

We stopped kissing and I said, "Amy, that was great. You're a very passionate girl. Jason is a very lucky guy." She smiled, panted a bit, but didn't know what to say.

"OK, the next phase in our little 'date' is moving our hands down town, a bit, if you know what I mean," I said as I looked down at her small, perky breasts. "We've got to play with the merchandise," I said with a maniacal grin in a feeble attempt to lighten the mood. I was getting horny as hell teaching Amy about sex and I could tell Jeannie was feeling the same way by the way she was rubbing her daughters back and shoulders. Amy herself was getting all flushed and I could tell was starting to get into the "lessons". But I wanted to keep the mood light, so a stupid attempt at bad humor seemed to do the trick.

"Usually during a passionate kissing session, the boy will begin to massage your breasts if you'll let him. He'll start slowly and then will begin to gently pinch your nipples," I began. Jeannie, what do you say?" I said as I looked over to her.

Jeannie came over to me, grabbed my hand and led me over to the couch. "Watch us Sweetie," she said to Amy who sat on the floor directly in front of us.

Jeannie and I began a deep passionate kiss and I immediately began to massage her breasts. I peeked over and saw Amy, wide-eyed staring at her mother's breasts being gently fondled. Amy's right hand fell to her shorts where she rested it on her crotch. Jeannie was passionately moaning while I massaged her breasts and she reached down to grab my crotch and began to massage my cock. I grabbed her hand, pulled it away and said, "Not yet, Babe. We have to work our way to that for Amy."

"OK, that's right", she said and pulled away from me. "Amy, it's your turn," she said as she got off the couch.

Amy jumped up from the floor and hopped in the seat where her mom just got up. I looked at Amy in the eyes and asked, "Are you ready?" She nodded as I stuck my tongue deep in her mouth. I immediately slid my hand to her chest and cupped her right breast. It was small, firm and her nipple was hard and sticking straight out through her bra and top. Amy was breathing deeply when Jeannie knelt next to us and began massaging Amy's other breast. "See how nice this feels, Sweetie," she purred. "You're doing so good honey," Jeannie said as her eyes started to close as she massaged her daughter's breast.

Jeannie's hand slid off Amy's breast and she slid it under her shirt. "Let's take this off honey. It'll be so much more comfortable," Jeannie said as Amy nodded and helped her mom take off her top.

Amy was wearing a white bra and I could see the outline of her nipples through the material. I reached over to her back and said, "this will just get in the way," as I undid her bra straps and pulled it from her shoulders.

Amy instinctively covered her chest as her mom and I stared down at her naked torso. "It's OK honey. You can put your arms down. You're so beautiful," Jeannie said as she gently lowered Amy's arms. "Here. I'll do the same, so you're not so self-conscious," she said as she quickly removed her top revealing her own nicely shaped breasts. "What the hell" I said as I quickly pulled off my shirt. "See, no big deal," I said as we all laughed.

Amy's breasts were beautiful. So pure. Milky white with small, pointed nipples. I leaned down and took one in my mouth, gently flicking her nipple with my tongue. Jeannie did the same with Amy's other nipple as Amy's head fell back as she began to moan.

Jeannie grabbed Amy's had and placed it on her breast. "Squeeze mommy's titties baby. Show me what you like," Jeannie moaned. Amy, without opening her eyes, began squeezing Jeannie's left tit as Jeannie squirmed. "So nice honey. So nice".

I was hard as a rock now seeing both Amy and her mom feeling each other up and I could feel pre-cum in my underwear, so I wanted to move on to the next part of the lesson before I exploded in my pants.

"OK girls," I said as I stopped sucking Amy's tit. Time to move on to the next step of the lesson. Third base, if you will." Amy sat up and looked at me and I gave her a deep kiss. Jeannie leaned over to us so I kissed her as well.

"OK, Amy, I want you to lie back on the couch," I said. Evidently she was no longer intimidated because she immediately flopped back on the couch. "OK. I'm ready," Amy said.

"Jeannie, could you make sure Amy's not chilly up there," I said as I pointed to her chest, "While I investigate what's going on down here." Jeannie got a gleam in her eye and started massaging Amy's tits again. Amy closed her eyes, so I reached over and slid down her gym shorts. She was incredibly wet and as soon as her shorts were off I could smell her juices. I stared down at her virgin pussy. Light brown hairs covered her puffy lips.

I first began massaging her cunt, very gently. Amy was panting very hard, so I gently began rubbing her clitoris with the knuckle of my middle finger. She started pushing her hips up towards my finger so I slowly inserted my middle finger inside her gently moving it in and out. Amy began breathing very hard and I could tell she was about to cum, so I started fingering her more quickly and just as I could sense she was about to orgasm, I got down to stick my tongue as deep as I could in her cunt and began to lick her clit and vagina lips while she bucked wildly on the couch.

Jeannie slid down to Amy's pussy. "I need to taste my baby," she said as she plunged her face into her daughter's pussy. Jeannie continued to lap up as much of Amy's sweet smelling juices as she could while I looked on with a raging hard-on that was about to burst.

As Amy's panting slowed, Jeannie looked over to her daughter and said, "Sweetheart, when a man helps you feel like that, you need to relieve him of his pressure," and she looked down at my crotch, which had a growing pre-cum stain which leaked through to the front of my jeans.

"Here, let me show you what to do," she said as she began to slide off my jeans revealing my hard-on.

Amy got on her knees next to her mother as Jeannie grabbed the base of my cock. "The first thing you do is rub up and down, gently," as she did just that. "Next," she said, "you use your mouth." She immediately began sucking the length of my shaft and massaging my balls. I was about to cum when Jeannie looked me in the eyes and said, "Not yet. I want Amy to taste you." "Here Amy", she said to her. "You get to finish this. Suck from the top and remember, don't bite him," she said with a smile.

Amy leaned down and took her first cock in her mouth. She gently sucked the tip of my cock and looked up into my eyes. She began slowly sucking deeper as Jeannie grabbed the shaft and started jerking me off. The sight of my girlfriend and her virgin daughter sucking my cock was too much for me and I began to spew wads of cum into Amy's mouth and all across her face. She tried to swallow all that went down her throat, but she began to gag and some spilled out of her mouth down her chin. Jeannie leaned over and said, "Here honey, I'll take care of that for you," as she scooped the cum from Amy's chin and sucked it into her mouth. "Mmmm," she said as she licked her fingers clean.

"Well ladies," I said, "I hope you enjoyed your lesson and give your instructor high marks," as I fell back on the couch in awe of what I just witnessed.