The Virgin Desires

Story Info
A virgin gets her first man, the only one she wants.
3.1k words
4.23
29.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she waited, Denise felt anxious yet excited; when the knock finally came to her door, she felt both emotions rise. Brian stood on the other side. She had waited for this day for some time, and now she was faced with it. She couldn't tell which feeling was strongest in her—the excitement or the apprehension, but she felt ready, more ready than she had felt before. With this resolve, she walked slowly to the door (to excite him more, make him wait a little longer, she thought with a mischievous smile which reinforced her excitement and at the same time lessened her anxiety) and opened it. Brian stood there, hands in his pockets, looking as anxious and excited as she. She took his hand and led him in slowly. Unsure how to act or what to do at first, she drew him closer to her and let a soft, brief kiss caress his lips. Brian's drew a long breath after that, expressing perhaps exasperation at his own indecisiveness as to what to do, but more probably expressing the itch that was building in his crotch. What was she feeling? he wondered. Her face gave little hint as to her emotions, but her body quivered slightly, and he knew it was both from being a little afraid and a lot eager. After all, not only would this be the first time for the two of them to be together, it would be her first time. She wanted desperately to lose her virginity to him. While she leaned towards women and finding and exploring her lesbian side, Brian was the man whom Denise wanted to be her first, and now was the time, despite all her previous worries.

She led him to the bedroom where there was an adjacent bathroom and they sat down together on the bed. They both felt awkward, searching their brains for what to say, the right word to say, or if anything need be said at all. "Well . . ." Brian began, but trailed off as she looked down, blushing. He thought it was cute, her blushing, and it made his cock move a little in his pants. She watched as he moved his hand to his jeans to adjust his manhood, and suddenly everything came to her at once: All the time they had spent together online exchanging naughty mails, how she came to find him on a certain adult website and how that website had allowed her to loosen up and let feelings of sexual pleasure enwrap her. She had watched videos he had sent. She had read his comments about how the photos of her pussy made him hard. She had felt herself grow wild reading the details of how he masturbated thinking of her, looking at her pictures. She had seen his cock on that site, large, erect, dripping, and desired it (though not as much as she desired it now). The thoughts flooded her, and she could feel that tingle in her crotch she had felt so many times before, the tingle that inevitably moved her to touch herself so many times before, while she dreamed of a day like today to arrive.

Suddenly, she felt little need for words. She liked to be in control, and seeing that he was a little apprehensive (his attempts at conversation failed to go far), she thrust her arms around him and locked her lips onto his, her tongue exploring the deepest reaches of his mouth. She laid him on his back and rubbed her crotch against his as she straddled him. His cock was huge, she thought, and probably ready to burst. Could she tease him more? "You wait a moment," Denise told him, "I'm walking into the bathroom, and when I return, you'd better still be dressed." With that she disappeared into the bathroom, leaving him erect and ready and confused about what she would do next, what surprise waited him when she came back into the room. All he could do was wait and gently rub his cock through his jeans. Would he be reprimanded for that? He kind of hoped so, but was willing for whatever happened next.

What happened next sent Brian's libido into overdrive. Denise walked out of the bathroom in nothing but a white pair of panties. She knew how much panties drove him crazy. Her breasts, ample and round, hung freely, their nipples already erect in the air. He wondered how wet her pussy was as well, as his cock swelled uncontrollably in his pants. Denise walked to him, took him by the hand, and stood him up. "Let me," she said, with a playful sparkle in her eye he found irresistible. She kissed him softly, taking his shirt off as she did so, letting her lips leave his only long enough to get the shirt off. She then kneeled in front of him and unzipped his pants. With his fly open behind his underwear, his cock bulged behind his briefs, and a drip of precum could be seen. Denise's pussy began to ache with want when she saw this, and she hastened his jeans off all the more quickly. They had come this far: The two of them together in only their underwear, and both of them could barely contain themselves. Denise felt ecstatic. She had to see his cock—not the photos, the real thing, and there it was in front of her, waiting to be released. She inched her finger around the elastic band, and for the first time she became conscious that she was holding back from touching herself even though she longed to be touched, for a different hand than hers to touch her pussy and make it quiver. Finally, she pulled, gently this time, and let his underwear drop around his ankles. Denise saw what she wanted: Brian's cock, erect in front of her, a fine line of precum dripping from it, which she gathered on her fingertip and let slide along his cock head and down along the shaft. It was real, finally.

Both of them, if asked, could barely describe what they were feeling, though joy, bliss, passion, aching might have come close, they did not exactly. It was beyond each of those words. This was the first time she had touched his cock, a desire she had wanted to fulfill for some time a desire he wanted fulfilled. It jumped involuntarily at her touch. Brian's cock was everything she imagined, and better than the photos could ever picture. She sat on her knees and looked at it for some time, fascinated, her fingertips slowly and slightly moving along its long shaft.

"Want to inspect me"? Brian asked, knowing that she would. Emotion swiftly overcame her as he lay back on the bed, his legs spread a little, and she stood over him, taking it all in. She lay on top of him, kissing him gently, then moving down his body, her tongue caressing his nipples, exploring the hair on his belly, then stopping over his cock. "You can taste it if you want," Brian said to her. "Yes," Denise replied, and briefly wrapped her mouth around him. Her mouth was warm, wet, and felt like silk. It was only a moment, but that was all he expected, since she had never given a blowjob before. Yet she let her mouth explore, licking his shaft, his balls, his inner thighs, watching him shake, listening to him moan with pleasure. The taste was new, different, a taste she liked of skin, of sex, of passion, of release. Brian knew he couldn't hold on much longer, even in the short time they had been there. "I can't hold on."

The thought of Brian erupting for her—because of her—made her rapturous, but she couldn't let him cum just yet. He would, she knew, and she would make him, allow him. But not yet. She stood up from him and whispered, "Don't even touch yourself." Even though it was a whisper, there was a command in her voice that he had to obey, and which made this even all the more erotic, a virgin in charge. Standing in front of him, Denise slid off her panties, revealing to Brian her pussy for the first time. He had seen it in photos, but those could never compare to the bliss he saw in front of him and which made his cock jump even more than it had before. The hair perfectly enshrined her precious area in nice coils, and he continued staring at its beauty a moment. Denise saw what washed over him: A feeling of not being in control, of needing to release, of begging for whatever she had in mind to come next. And Denise herself could barely maintain. This was it, the moment she had waited for, where Brian could look at her in the flesh, totally naked, taking in her beauty and appreciating the woman in her, wanting her to step out of the shell she had encased herself in. Denise felt fulfilled as a woman, and knowing that at this moment she was in control made her itch to fuck him. But she wouldn't yet.

Instead, she lay on top of him again and let her pussy hair glide along his cock a few times before going back down, licking the inside of his thighs again, and jacking him off gently, slowly. She had watched videos before, read before, and knew how to pleasure him, and she didn't feel the slightest bit uncomfortable or inadequate; she knew exactly what to do. Continuing to kiss and lick his thighs and masturbate him, she let her other hand enclose his balls, squeezing them gently. Not enough to cause pain, but to pleasure him further with the right pressure. She felt his balls tighten up and decided to back off completely a moment. Brian lay there shaking, his cock moving up and down as if by a magic string tied to it, the precum now drizzling out at a steady pace. Should she take him all the way? Her pussy throbbed for him, but she knew that he wouldn't last much longer. And still, she enjoyed watching him lay there and writhe in the uncontrollable need to release. The sight turned her on completely, and she wanted to thrust herself on him then and there, knowing that he would probably take her virginity and cum at once. Not yet, she told herself again. Make him cum this way for me. Looking him directly in the eye, she held onto his balls again, squeezing slightly and letting go a couple of times, before she again began to jack him off. Beneath her hand she felt his balls tighten (a sure sign he was so so close) while the precum drained and his cock began to throb harder. She looked him directly in the eye, even though his eyes were closed as the pressure built. His hips moved in tune with her strokes. She wanted him to cum, she wanted to be the woman responsible for making him let loose as he had so long waited to do. The precum created a nice lubricant which she used to glide more easily along his shaft and encircle his head. Her cunt moaned for him, her soul longed for him, and she found herself wrapped in these thoughts as his hips began to move more violently beneath her. She had to let it happen; she couldn't stop herself now. She wanted him to cum for her, for her, for her. Her strokes became stronger, faster, until finally he buckled beneath her and the cum erupted from him, covering her hand and his belly. "Denise, Denise, my god Denise," he moaned as she continued to squeeze his balls and work the last bit of cum from him.

When he was finished, she grabbed a towel and cleaned him up then lay beside him, waiting her turn. "My god, Denise," he said, "that was amazing, and better than anything I imagined." She smiled a thank you, unable to find words for what she was experiencing, what had built up inside her waiting to be released . . . waiting for so so long to be released. Brian leaned over and kissed her softly, assuring her again that what she made him do just now felt like the world being lifted from him.

Denise still felt in control as Brian let his body settle. She felt in control, she felt complete, like a woman who knows what she wants and how to get it. Her pussy throbbed, but though she felt in control, some of her anxiety returned as she awaited her turn. She could barely wait. Soon enough, he got onto his knees and kneeled over and kissed her, whispering, "Now it's my turn to inspect you. Do I have your permission?" Did he? He did, yes. "Y . . . y . . . yes, of course," was all she could manage to whisper as he let his lips rest on hers again.

He began to inspect her, but slowly, methodically. He started at her neck, gently kissing and licking it and her earlobes. He heard the first moan from her, and moved to her breasts, whose nipples were more erect than before. Brian latched on to them with his lips, allowing his teeth to nibble O so slightly on them, which caused Denise to squirm a little. Excited by this, he continued to nibble on her nipple and he could feel that she was moving her legs, rubbing them together. He wanted her open though, and slid his hand down her belly, stopping a moment to play with her pubic hair, which felt silky and fresh. Continuing to move his hand down to spread her legs a little, his fingers for the first time touched her pussy lips. And for the first time he heard her moan, a shy moan, yet undeniable in its eagerness to be explored. He let his tongue trace her body down to her belly as he stroked her thighs, keeping a teasing distance from her pussy, then went back to licking her nipples, on then the other, back and forth.

Denise's legs trembled as he gently stroked them on the inside, each time getting closer to her cunt. She ached to be one with him, to let loose all the years of pent up desire and feel fulfilled. Brian moved from her tits. "May I look at you?" She nodded, and he got to his knees and gathered in the sight before his eyes. She lay there, beautiful, exposed to the man she wanted to take her into womanhood. The thought of him there looking at her made her wet, and she could feel the juice slowly exit her pussy, making her lips quite wet. The feeling wasn't new, but this time it was for someone and meant so much more. Brian saw that her lips were moist and slid his finger between them, which made Denise moan again, this time with urgency. She could see that his cock was already beginning to harden again. Brian himself thought it a little amazing that it would so quickly, but there was good cause. Her pussy gleamed with wetness, so much so that a finger easily slid into her. She felt tight—very tight. He went down to her and blew softly along her lips, sliding his finger behind the breath of tantalizing air, and found her clit, which was already erect. He had to taste her, place his tongue on her clit and feel her move under his mouth. Would she stop him? He moved and his tongue reached its desired destination. She didn't stop him. She felt her legs open wider, involuntarily, as she began to feel the tingling build inside of her. The tingling built to a more sublime level as he placed a finger into her while he licked her pussy. She loved the feel of his tongue encircle her clit then move slowly to where one finger moved in her. Her breath hastened and her thighs shook. He got up from her.

"Are you ok?" She nodded. "Tell me what you want." She only breathed and looked at him intently. "Tell me you want me to fuck you, Denise, tell me you want my cock in you. Tell me . . ."

"I want you in me, Brian," Denise finally ejaculated. "Fuck me, now." She was ready. Beyond that, she needed him in her, she needed to feel two people become one. She would not wait any longer.

Everything seemed in unison, mind and body. He got up and lay on top of her, her legs still spread from the licking she just received, and his cock moved exactly to the right place. She held her breath as his head entered her. "Denise?" he asked, but she moved her hips in answer, to move forward into her. She felt tight, warm, her pussy perfectly and willingly wrapping his cock in warm comfort. Denise felt little pain, if any. All pain she thought she felt she turned to pleasure, the pleasure of finally opening like this and letting the man she dreamed of enter her. And as they fucked, as their bodies moved totally together in synch, any pain she felt diminished and she felt nothing but pleasure, and the pleasure continued to build as he moved in her, so slowly, slowly building in her an orgasm. Brian began to feel her pussy contract around his cock, which made him harder and brought him close to cumming again. He could feel her wetness around his balls, and she could feel his balls slap against her pussy. Both were in tune to this, and it hastened both of their feelings. Soon, he was fucking her at a steadier, quicker pace, and Denise had let all go. She moved with him, totally in the moment, wanting every second of it to last forever. It was bliss for her to let go all the years of pent up, aching desire.

Denise lifted her legs as she began to cum. Her moans were reserved, but Brian could hear the pleasure in them, the release. The sound of her enjoying it brought him close—too close—and he pulled and jacked off over her. She leaned up to lend a hand, again squeezing his balls. Finally, he came for her, soaking her belly and tits. Denise loved the feeling of his spunk on her, and he jacked him off until he was drained again. She lay back down and he rubbed his cum into her tits like a lotion, taking her mouth into his. Looking down, he saw there was very little blood.

"Are you OK?" Brian asked.

"Better than ever," Denise answered, knowing that every time Brian and she fucked that that would be her answer. The next time, she would have plans, and the next time, she thought, might have to be very soon.