The Virgin Hunter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm that was sensational!" was all I managed to say and I kissed and cuddled each of them letting each caress me as I lay in an extreme endorphin induced coma, with no sense of.

It was over an hour before I had recovered enough to want more. No sex could ever be as intense as what I had just had but I wanted make love to each of them once more before the night was over. I teased them one by one to rebuild their shattered cocks then drew them to my pussy and revelled in their eager thrusts. Bruce's first time inside a pussy was exquisite. Sam enjoyed the delights of my ass and John just ate me and teased me until I begged him for more. I rode them all sucked each cock tenderly took them all into my pussy and my ass and came continuously for the longest time imaginable. Throughout the long blissful night and early into the morning a man lapped at my pussy continuously in shifts whilst another slammed an eager cock into me from behind. Sometimes my pussy, sometimes my ass but constantly a tongue lapped my clit and a cock floated before my mouth for attention. Three delightful virgins men, three hot cocks aching to fuck me, to cum in me, on me and to make me scream, moan and beg for more. I know you must think me insatiable but it is this that satisfies me, extreme sex, often and intensely and the fresh enthusiasm of virgin men.

12