The Virgin, Mary Ch. 03

Story Info
Conclusion to Mary's story.
2.4k words
4.48
32.5k
54
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night I stood naked in front of my full length mirror scrutinizing my body. I ran my hands over my hips, touched my narrow waist, cupped my breasts. I tried to figure out what it was my Daddy saw in me.

Cautiously, I moved my hand to my freshly shaved pussy. I'd never masturbated, but I was so hot and frustrated from my time with Daddy earlier. Everything he said swirled around in my mind over and over.

Absently I slid a finger into my slit, feeling what Daddy felt. I was velvet soft and damp and warm. I imagined Daddy's fingers on me again. Swirling and rubbing, my fingers mimicking his movements.

"You won't have to worry about other men..." Daddy's voice echoed in my head.

Was that what I wanted? Never to have another man touch me? I knew some of the girls in my class had been with more than one boy already. There was a rumor that Angela Carmichael had even been with our math teacher, although l wasn't sure if that was true.

I sat on the edge of my bed, spreading my legs so I could see my pussy in the mirror. I inspected it thoughtfully. It was a light, soft pink with gentle folds that glistened with dampness. I bit my lip as I watched my finger move the soft lips apart to reveal my virgin hole.

I closed my eyes and imagined Blake Bonner, the hottest guy in school, kissing my privates the way Daddy had. I imagined Blake's hands cupping my breasts, my own hands miming the movement. I thought of his tongue lapping at me.

And I felt nothing. I'd never felt the slightest arousal around boys my age. I hadn't even known that I was missing out on something until my Daddy had touched me.

"Daddy..." I whispered, slipping the tip of my finger into my pussy.

I knew I'd made my decision.

I stood and pulled on a pale pink pajama set. The shorts were tiny, letting my butt cheeks hang out. My nipples pressed against the thin fabric of the tank top. I padded quietly down the hall to my Daddy's room.

I trembled with anticipation and excitement. What if he had already changed his mind? I hesitated but the ache in my pussy drove me on. I needed relief and I knew Daddy could give it.

I knocked.

"Come in," Daddy's voice was muffled through the door.

He was laid back on his king size bed, idly flipping through the channels on the TV in the corner of the room. He wore gray sweatpants and no shirt and my mouth went dry at the sight of him. He was much hotter than Blake Bonner. Blake was too bright and soft with his gold hair and pale eyes. Not like my Daddy, who was dark and sharp, already filled out with no awkward teenage angles.

"Did you need something Mary?" he asked and I blinked as I realized I'd just been standing in the doorway.

I let out a breath and nodded. "I've decided what I want."

He sat up and turned off the TV. "And?"

In answer I pulled my tank top off and dropped it to the floor. "I want to be your princess forever."

I moved to stand beside the bed and Daddy rested his hands on my waist, looking up at me. "Are you sure Mary? This is a big decision. You can never take this back. You are giving me something you will never be able to offer another man."

As he spoke he ran his hands up my sides and over my breasts. His palms rubbed against already hard nipples. My body reacted instantly. I could already feel my pajama shorts getting wet. Daddy had brought me this far and I needed him to finish me.

I nodded. "Yes, I'm sure."

Daddy stood up, cupping my face in his hands. "Say it Mary. Tell me exactly what you want me to do."

My heart pounded in my chest. "I want to finish our talk. I want you to show me what a man wants from a woman and then I want you to keep me safe and protect me, keep me your little princess forever."

As soon as I finished speaking, he crushed his mouth to mine. It was my first kiss.

The kiss was blindingly hot and intense. His hands ran down my back and cupped my butt, easily lifting me off the ground. I giggled as he spun me around. He dropped me onto the bed, nudging my knees apart as he kissed his way up my stomach.

"Ohhh," I purred as his mouth closed around my nipple.

"Is this what you want princess?" he rasped, his hand sliding under the waistband of my pajama shorts.

I whimpered as he cupped my mound. "Yes," I breathed.

He kissed my mouth again, one hand cupping my cheek while the other gripped my breast. His body moved against mine and I could feel his hard cock pressed against my pussy. He growled against my throat.

"Please Daddy, I need you," I begged. My pussy ached for him, I understood that now. I wouldn't get relief until he was inside me. Every cell in my body screamed for him.

But he didn't rip off my pajama pants and fuck me like I'd hoped. Instead he chuckled against throat. "Not yet princess. I don't want to hurt you. You need to be ready for me. Tonight is going to last for a long time princess."

A shiver raced down my spine at his words. He sat back and pulled off my shorts. I laid still and quiet as he stared down at me, his eyes roaming over every part of me.

"You shaved," he observed softly.

"Did I do a good job Daddy?" I asked, spreading my legs wider so he could see all of me. I felt oddly brave spread before my Daddy again. I could see his happiness, his desire, his pride.

"You're so perfect princess. Every part of you is so perfect. Roll over onto your stomach," he ordered.

I did so obediently, although the bravery started to evaporate now that I couldn't see Daddy's face. Daddy's strong hands closed over the back of my legs and rubbed up until he was gripping both butt cheeks in his hands.

"Mary, you have such a perfect heart shaped ass." I jumped a little when he nipped one of my ass cheeks. He stretched over me, kissing my spine on his way up. One large hand wedged between my abdomen and the bed, his fingers sliding into my slit to find my pussy already soaked. I moaned and ground into his hand.

"Daddy!" I gasped as he bit the junction between my neck and shoulder.

He kissed my neck and brought his mouth to me ear. His breath was hot and heavy as he said, "I'm going to taste every part of you tonight. And then I'm going to fuck you and fill you with my cum. After tonight, I am going to fuck you whenever and however I want. You will be mine and mine alone. Do you understand?"

His words sent a fresh surge of liquid to my pussy. "Yes. Yes, please Daddy."

"Lift your ass up. Just like that, good girl." Daddy shoved a pillow under my stomach to help me keep my ass in the air.

"So beautiful," he whispered against my pussy.

I let out a low moan when I felt his tongue lap me from my clit to my entrance to my asshole. It felt dirty and delicious. Daddy's hands pulled butt cheeks apart and he pressed his face between my legs, lapping at me again and again. The third time his tongue ran over me, I felt him press into my hole.

"Fuck Mary, you taste so good," he murmured. His words were muffled by my pussy as he began eating me with enthusiasm. His tongue flicked against my clit as he sucked at soaked lips. I gasped when I felt his tongue press against my asshole.

"What are you doing?" I moaned, clawing helplessly at the bed sheets.

"Whatever I want princess. This body is mine now."

I gasped and moaned and trembled as he sucked and licked my pussy and my ass over and over again. I could feel the orgasm building in me as hot and intense as the first one he'd given me.

"Yes princess. That's is," he growled. I felt his teeth close over my clit. "Cum for me. Cum for me now," he demanded.

I let out a loud wail as I exploded around him, burying my face into his pillow. Small pinpricks of light flashed before my eyes as every cell in my body singing with release. When I finally started to return to myself, I could feel Daddy's hand rubbing small circles on my back.

"How was that baby girl?" he asked.

I sighed in contentment. "That was amazing Daddy."

"Are you ready for more?" he asked against my neck. I turned my face to his and kissed him. He tasted like me, my pussy juice still wet on his lips.

"Yes. I want it all Daddy. Please," I whispered.

Daddy rolled me onto my back. He quickly shed his pants and knelt between my legs, his cock bumping against my clit. I jumped as if I'd been electrified. He kissed me again, deeply and I felt my pussy clenching again as if I hadn't just experienced a mind-blowing orgasm.

"You need to suck me princess. Like I showed you this morning. What did I tell you about being selfish?"

"I don't want to be selfish Daddy. Let me suck you, please."

Daddy rolled onto his back and I knelt between his knees. "Sometimes princess, I will give you pleasure and not want anything in return, but sometimes I will want you to give me a blow job without giving you anything in return. Do you understand?"

I gurgled my agreement around his cock, trying to suck it deep like he'd shown me earlier. His hand tangled in my hair as he guided me up and down. "You're always going to be my little princess which means I will always make the rules."

Daddy's free hand trailed down my back and under my butt. His fingers began rubbing my sensitive clit. "Such a good girl. That's it, suck me deep." He let out a deep groan and I smiled around his dick.

Suddenly Daddy pushed me off him. "That's enough. Lay on your back and spread your legs."

Quickly, I did so. Daddy positioned himself between my legs, one hand gripping his cock. "You're so wet princess. That's good."

My heart thundered in my chest as he lined the tip of his penis up with my virgin entrance. "Is it going to hurt?" I whispered.

He leaned down to kiss me. "No baby. That's why I wanted to make sure you were wet and relaxed and ready. I would never hurt my princess."

I gasped as he pushed the head into me. For one panicked moment, I didn't think he'd fit. His cock was too long and to thick to fit inside me and I was suddenly afraid. But before the fear could take hold, Daddy kissed me hard and I forgot about the fear.

Slowly, inch by inch, Daddy eased into me. He paused when he came to my hymen. "Okay princess, this part might sting but it will be quick I promise. Ready?"

I was past ready. My whole body was humming, pulsing, singing. My daddy was almost inside me and my pussy clenched, trying to pull him the rest of the way. "Please Daddy," I begged, wiggling my hips invitingly.

I cried out as he plunged the rest of the way, his cock bumping against my cervix. True to his word, the stinging only lasted a moment but the feeling of having something so hard and thick inside me was foreign. Daddy kissed my lips and my nose and held still as my body adjusted to his invasion.

I noticed that his breathing was as heavy as mine. "Are you okay Daddy?"

He kissed me again. "Yes baby. You're so tight. You fit over me like a glove. Baby, you were made for me.'

I nodded in his arms, tears pricking my eyes. "I'm your princess," I whispered.

Slowly Daddy began moving. He pulled out until just the tip of his cock remained inside me, then he slowly thrust all the way back in. I moaned loudly. The pleasure was blinding. His mouth hadn't felt this good. Nothing had ever felt this good.

Daddy pinched my nipple as he thrust into me, slow and hard. I gripped his shoulders, bringing his mouth to mine.

"Oh god, Daddy," I gasped. He was starting move harder and faster now. Thrusting deeper than I would have thought possible.

He grunted above me. "Yes princess. Fuck... You're so fucking wet and tight..."

I could feel liquid dripping down my crack onto the bed, more squirting out with every thrust. The orgasm was coming again. Brighter and more intense than anything I'd ever known. Daddy's hands seemed to be everywhere, branding me with their touch.

"Fuck princess... I can't hold out much longer," Daddy gasped.

His admission made me feel powerful. I was making my Daddy feel so good. He was losing control in me. And he was making me lose control. I moaned again. "Please..." I begged, knowing exactly what I wanted this time. I wanted to orgasm with my Daddy deep inside me.

"I'm going to cum inside you princess," Daddy explained through gritted teeth. "You're mine now."

"Yess!" I screamed as he pushed me over the final precipice. Stars exploded around me and I was vaguely aware of Daddy slamming into me one final time and flooding with with his cum. My pussy clenched and unclenched around him, milking every last drop from him.

After an eternity of pleasure, Daddy pulled away, his softening cock sliding out with a soft pop. He held himself over me, breathing heavily. "Fucking Christ, Mary. That was... You are the most amazing woman I've ever been with." He kissed the tip of my nose. "I love you princess."

"I love you too Daddy."

That's the story of how I lost my virginity. Daddy taught me a lot more things in the years that followed. How to be submissive. How to take his cock in my ass. He taught me how to edge and how to please more than one man at a time, although only in Daddy's presence and with his express permission. For years we did everything together and to this day, I remain a Daddy's Girl.