The Virgin Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,739 Followers

She shrugged. 'Nothing. Just sitting there, wondering what to do.' She regarded him. Tall, good looking really - nice skin and good teeth, soft lips. She could see the longing in his eyes as he looked at her, and she experienced a sudden surge of power. He wants me, and I have control. So why not him? Why not now? The realisation caused a rush of heat to her groin, a sudden ache that demanded attention.

'Actually I was just thinking of last night,' she said.

His eyes flickered back to her face. 'Oh? So what happened last night?'

Jenny leaned forward, hunching her shoulders slightly to make sure he could see down her cleavage and her voice was low and throaty. 'I can't gossip over the fence, Dave, but I'd be happy to come over and tell you.'

He took her to the master bedroom, which surprised her. She looked around whilst he undressed. The room was tidy, the bedspread pure white and the pillows soft and fluffy with lace edges, and there were women's things on the dresser. The curtains were drawn back and she looked out towards the side of her house.

'You can see my room from here.'

He came up behind her and pressed his lips to the soft skin on the nape of her neck. 'I know. I see you sometimes, before you draw the blind.'

'Perhaps I shouldn't draw it, then.'

He laughed and nuzzled her neck. 'Pippa might not like that. Do you want to take off your clothes?'

Jenny nodded. She reached up and pulled off her top and slipped her shorts off, kicking them free and standing naked for a moment before she turned and faced him. His cock was fully erect and was bobbing slightly. His eyes roamed over her body and she could see the hunger in them and she saw a drop of silver liquid appear at the tip of his cock, oozing from the little hole at the front. She realised she knew nothing of what she was supposed to do.

'So here I am, Dave,' she said. 'Why don't you mow my lawn?'

He stepped forward and took her in his arms, his mouth closing over hers. His lips were soft and she could taste the flavour of coffee and peppermint, and she could smell his man -scent: soap and sweat and the musky aroma of arousal. He pressed his tongue into her mouth and she reached up and held his face, pulling him closer to grind his lips against hers. Christ! So different from last night. His breath was fresh and sweet and his body hard and muscled against hers. She became aware of the length of his organ pressed against her belly, so much longer and thicker than the one last night that she wondered if it would fit inside her. The knowledge triggered a sudden ooze of moisture at her sex, and she thrust her hips forward and rubbed herself against him. Jesus, I want him. I want him to fuck me all day and all night. I want his juices inside me.

He was nuzzling her neck now, and his voice was low. 'Have you done this before, Jenny?'

'Oh, yes.'

'Are you on the pill?'

She nodded absently, not caring. 'How do you want to do it?' he asked.

'Any way you want. Every way.'

David grunted and pressed his mouth to hers again, thrusting his tongue past her lips. Fuck, she was hot! He could feel her breasts pressed against his chest, the nipples as hard as heated pebbles, and he could smell her hair and the scent of her skin. She arched her back and pressed her mound against him, and he fancied he could feel the heat radiating out of her cunt. His cock was stretched like a log, longer and harder than he could ever remember, and the weight of his jism growled in his balls like magna in a volcano. Jesus, I need to be inside her! He broke free from her hungry mouth and his voice was hoarse with lust.

'Turn over, honey. Keel on the bed.'

Jenny turned and climbed onto the edge of the bed. She spread her knees apart a little and then turned and watched as he approached. His cock seemed huge: the head fully exposed, purple and angry. It looked as big as his fist. She peered between her legs, watching as he engaged it against the fat wet lips of her vulva. It will never fit in there.

'Are you ready, baby?'

'Yes...do it. Fuck me.'

'I will, I will.' He held her hips and pressed forward, grunting as the head of his cock was stopped by the narrow opening. 'Christ, you're tight!'

'Push.'

For a moment it seemed as if it would not go, but with a sudden rush the head disappeared inside her. Jenny could feel it sliding upwards towards her belly, almost as if she had pushed a tennis ball inside her. She watched the shaft follow, sliding smoothly into her channel to reinforce the feeling of fullness, of being stretched in a way she had never felt before. Her cunt felt violated but there was also the amazing sensation of being possessed, of utter helplessness as that great shaft impaled her, pinned her to the bed. She groaned with delight and wriggled backwards to assist, watching as the last few millimeters of his turgid rod disappeared into her body.

For a long moment they were still. Jenny could feel her insides stretching still, trying to accommodate the intruder. She clenched her vaginal muscles and heard him groan.

'Christ, Jenny - fuck, you're tight.'

'Tell me what you can feel,' she said. She clenched her muscles again.

'My cock...inside you.' His voice was broken and disjointed by the pleasure. 'Fucking right inside...you....ah, I can feel you milking me.' She felt his hands on her hips, pulling her. 'I can feel my balls pressed against you...almost inside...so fucking tight.' He began to withdraw, a long slow retreat. 'I can see my shaft, baby....coming out. Slippery. Your lips are clinging to it...trying to...hold me - ugh! Here's the head - still inside. Do you like the head inside you?'

'I love it. Fuck me with it,' Jenny said. She rested her forehead on the bed and concentrated on the sensation.

David shifted his hands to her buttocks, drawing them apart. He watched as the great purple head slipped back inside her, saw the lips of her cunt closing around the shaft like a tight wet mouth. Above it was the tiny pink opening to her ass, bulging a little as her body struggled to take the thickness of his organ. 'It's going back in, honey,' he said. 'Can you feel my cock stretching you?'

'I can feel it right inside,' she whispered. 'Go faster.'

David began to pump the girl with long, slippery strokes. He clasped her hips, riding her smoothly. He could see her cunt bulging each time he thrust forward and the reluctant clasp of her labia around his shaft as he withdrew. He pulled free and regarded her sex, watching the clean pink flesh gape for a few moments before closing. With a cry of lust he fell to his knees and thrust his face against it, pressing his tongue into her, sliding it forward in long, flat strokes to capture the cream dribbling from her body. He heard her whimpering and felt the trembling of her body as she rode out the long waves of pleasure. She was so fucking wet: a river, almost, and her flavour was a tart and tasty as a piece of exotic fruit. He lapped at her feverishly, long wet strokes from the front of her tight little furrow to the crinkled little rosebud, feeling it crimp each time his tongue touched it. His nose was buried in her and he could feel the flood of her juices on his cheeks and chin. Fuck, she was wet! Her tightness told him that she was inexperienced, and he reveled in being able to bury himself in such a new pussy. With each stroke of his tongue she moaned, a little mewling sound from somewhere deep in her chest, and her hands gripped the bedspread with tight little fists of pleasure.

'Ah, Jesus,' she groaned. 'Fuck me, Dave! Put your cock in me again.'

He flung her on the bed and mounted her, lifting the long golden legs up, up, knees by her ears. Her cunt was streaming, a thick translucent cream that bathed her vulva and trickled like a little river over her asshole. Fuck, he wanted her. So fucking hot.

Jenny cried out when he ploughed into her again. She had never felt anything so big inside her before: it seemed to fill her belly: a delicious fullness that made her realise how inadequate last night's sex had been. This was amazing: the smooth gliding strokes of the great gleaming piston into her body to reach every corner of her trembling cunt. Her head was jammed between two pillows and she could smell perfume on them - Pippa's perfume. She imagined David fucking her in this same bed, imagined his ass pumping, the shaft gleaming as it skewered her. That same thick cock was pumping her now, sliding so fucking deep into her body she could almost taste it in the back of her throat.

With a scream of ecstasy Jenny came. Her consciousness exploded in a million sparkling fragments, colours and lights flashing though swirling waves of pleasure. Every nerve ending in her body was on fire - every sensation magnified a thousand fold. She felt the delicious rub of his thick meat against her inner flesh and the fluttering spasm of her vagina around it, and the deep ache of her swollen nipples as they scoured his chest. His breath was rasping in her ears and she could feel his muscles tensing as he raced towards his own climax. Deep within her body she felt the great bulbous knob and she imagined the purple head bulging, turning a darker hue as it swelled impossibly bigger: then a moment of impossible stillness, in so deep that its eye was pressed hard against her cervix: waiting, waiting, buried in her most inner parts.

With a strangled cry David spurted into the gasping girl. A fountain of burning jism burst from the head of his cock and splattered inside her, spraying the tight cone of her cervix and filling the tight undulating tube of her vagina. He felt her writhing under him, heard her gasping for breath as her own climax endured. He felt the clasp of her cunt milking him, milking him, drawing out his spurts like the mouth of a hungry whore. His mind was filled by her: the tight plasticity of her little body under his and the warm smell of her juices; her cries of pain and pleasure; the pressure of her legs on his shoulders and the rake of her nails on his back. Christ, she was good! And still he spurted - ribbons of steaming seed spraying into her clasping pussy until at last the light returned and it was done, and she lay quiescent under him.

Jenny lay beside him, her fingers twisting a little knot of hair on his chest. She could feel the dull ache of his withdrawal and the sticky drip of his seed as it oozed out of her body, and she knew her life would never be the same. She could smell the musky odour of his semen, juxtaposed with the fragrance of his wife's perfume on the pillow under her head. She could feel the tenderness of her lips and the bruising of her pudenda, and she wanted more.

She turned to him and smiled. 'That was nice, Dave,' she said. 'How long before we can do it again?'

*****

The bedroom in the old house was full of dark shadows and the high ceilings were yellowed with age, but Lucy only had eyes for the youngster. She watched as the girl approached the bed nervously, one hand hiding her sex and the other over her breasts, and she smiled to reassure her as she slipped under the covers.

'I...I'm not sure what to do,' Jenny whispered. She smiled to herself. Keep the charade going. Let her think you're an innocent little virgin.

Lucy leaned over her. 'Nothing,' she said softly. 'Just lie back and enjoy it.' She brushed her lips lightly on her forehead, and then on the soft skin under her eyes. 'And tell me what you like,' she added. She put her lips over Jenny's mouth and kissed her, tasting peppermint and the hint of wine. Her hand stole up to the girl's breast and she caressed it lightly, her fingers grasping the thick nipple and rolling it lightly, feeling it swell under her touch. She felt the girl's tongue touch hers and she pushed hers against it, feeling the lips open to allow her deeper oral penetration. A wave of lust surged through her: an almost overwhelming urge to rip aside the bedclothes and bury her tongue into the girl's sex, but she suppressed it. Slowly she thought. Slowly. Don't frighten her off. Bring her on the journey with you. She kissed the satin skin of Jenny's neck and the little hollow of her shoulder and moved her mouth to the ripe gooseberry nipple, teasing it with her tongue and hearing the girl's sighs. Her skin had a particular fragrance - apple and cinnamon and a trace of salt, and she could detect the faint musk of her growing excitement, too. Slowly, Lucy. Raise her up.

Jenny lay on her back and let Lucy do as she wished. She was amused by the woman's presumption that she was inexperienced, but it suited her not to reveal the extent of her knowledge - not yet, anyway. She understood there had been a powerful sexual attraction from the moment they met, but she wasn't sure whether Lucy would be up for what she had in mind. She could feel the woman's tongue flicking across her nipple, eliciting little tingles and shocks that somehow found their way to her groin. She could feel the lips of her vulva thickening and the ooze of moisture there. Lucy's lips had been incredibly soft on hers: much softer than David's demanding kisses, and her subtle fragrance filled her senses. Jesus, I want it, she thought. Go down on me, Lucy. Plunge your tongue into my aching cunt. She arched her back slightly and sighed, and her hands found their way to Lucy's head, grasping the thick black hair, guiding her downwards to the aching void.

It was a night they'd both remember for a long time: the flickering shadows on the wall, the sighs and moans of pleasure as they serviced each other. Lucy did all the work, her tongue leaving a little trail of moisture as she licked her way down to the soft golden curls of the girl's pudenda. The aroma of her sex was stronger now - a musky, irresistible fragrance that drew her downwards like a bee to nectar. She gave the fat wet lips a little lick, feeling them twitch in response and hearing the girl's gentle gasp. The vulva opened like a dew -soaked flower and in the soft light Lucy could see the little button of the girl's clitoris and the delicate pink coral flesh of her insides. She placed her mouth over the wet opening and nuzzled it gently with her bottom lip and her tongue flickered back and forth like a snake, the tip curled upwards to catch the juice and scoop it into her mouth. Lucy could feel the fresh ooze on her chin and her senses were filled with the flavour of the girl's body: the slippery taste tart on her tongue and the rich aroma like a bouquet in her nostrils. She could feel the girl's hands guiding her, pulling her head forward and back and pressing it into the warm crevice, fluttering like little birds in her hair with the intensity of her pleasure.

Jenny's first orgasm came like an express train - fast and unstoppable. Lucy tried to stem the tide but she could not and so she rode the girl's pleasure, her ears filled with her muffled squeaks and her face buried in the tight, grasping clutch of her cunt. Her mouth was filled with Jenny's juices and she could feel it on her cheeks and her chin, slippery and aromatic. She plunged her tongue repeatedly into the quivering, clutching opening until the storm subsided, and at last she raised her head.

Jenny lay quiescent, her body gasping for breath. The sheets had been pulled aside and Lucy could see a light sheen of sweat on her golden skin.

'Christ!' the girl whispered. 'Christ, that was fan -bloody -tastic!' She raised her head and looked at her lover, still kneeling between her thighs. 'Fuck me!' she announced. 'If that's what girls do I'm a convert!'

Lucy laughed. 'We haven't even started yet,' she said. 'Let me show you -'

The girl looked up at her with bright, glittering eyes. 'No,' she said. 'It's my turn now. Let me do you.' She rolled quickly to her knees and pushed Lucy gently back to the bed. 'Roll over,' she instructed. 'On your back.'

Lucy obeyed, wondering what the girl had in mind. She really didn't expect too much, but if Jenny wanted to play a little, that was OK by her. She could always tell her what to do.

'Open your legs, Lucy.' Jenny's hands were warm on her skin, positioning her, pushing her limbs gently to adjust her posture. At length she sat back and regarded the woman. 'Don't move,' she said. 'I'll be back in a moment.'

Lucy lay on her back with her legs spread. The girl had pushed a pillow under her buttocks and her sex was fully exposed, the lips of her vulva felt swollen and heavy from her excitement, and she fancied she could feel the ooze of her juices trickling from the opening to her body. She felt a little vulnerable too, but was intrigued to find out what Jenny intended. She could hear the girl opening and closing drawers in the kitchen down the corridor and the beep of the microwave oven and finally the patter of her bare feet as she approached the bed.

'Do you trust me, Lucy?' she asked quietly.

'To do what?'

'To give you an experience you'll never forget.'

Lucy regarded her steadily. 'You've done this before, haven't you?

'A little. I promise you'll enjoy it. They all do.'

'If I ask you, will you stop?'

'Of course,' Jenny lied.

Lucy regarded her a moment longer, and then she nodded nervously. 'Very well, but stop if -'

'I will.' The girl leaned over her. 'I'm going to blindfold you.'

'I don't like -'

'Removing vision highlights the other senses. You'll love it, trust me.' She laid a silk scarf over the woman's eyes and tied it behind her head. 'There. That's not so bad is it? Lie still.'

Lucy felt the girl's hands on her legs, the fingers firm and confident as they gently opened them further before releasing their grip. She felt the whisper of something soft on her wrists - first one and then the other, and then the hint of breath blowing softly across her thighs and up towards her pudenda. She imagined the girl's mouth hovering above her pussy, her mouth pursed ready to be lowered over the fat wet lips, and her vulva crimped in anticipation. For long moments nothing happened and she strained her ears to detect any noises that might give her a clue. Her skin tingled and she could feel a fresh ooze of moisture from her sex. Jesus, the girl was right - denying me my sight gives so much more.

'What are you doing?' she demanded. 'Tell me.'

There was no response. Lucy lay still, every one of her senses quivering with anticipation waiting to hear or feel or perhaps even taste the next move. Somewhere far away a car horn sounded, and the muted sound of a church clock striking the hour. She thought she could feel the movement of air on her skin, but wasn't sure.

'Where are you Jenny,' she said at last. There was a slight quaver in her voice. 'Tell me - please.'

There was a soft scuffling noise to her left and she felt the mattress depress slightly, and suddenly both nipples were covered by something immensely cold. The unexpected shock took her breath away for a second, and then she cried out. Almost immediately there was pressure on both wrists, pulling her arms up and outwards, and she knew that the girl had secured them somehow. She tried to pull away but could not.

'Jenny - no! No ropes!'

The girl laughed softly to her left somewhere but said nothing. In her confusion Lucy felt first one ankle secured and then the other. The bonds were soft on her skin but when she tested them they were firm, holding her spread-eagled on the bed. Under the cold covering her nipples felt immensely hot and hard, and she realised every muscle in her body was taut with excitement and anticipation.

'You love it,' the girl whispered. It was hard to pin point where she was. 'You love this, don't you, Lucy. Tied up - helpless, hoping to feel or taste or hear whatever's coming next.' The mattress creaked softly and Lucy imagined the girl was leaning over her. 'But you don't know, Lucy, do you?' She laughed softly again. 'Would you like to know what your innocent little virgin teacher is doing? Would you like to know what's coming next?'

Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,739 Followers