The Virgin Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,744 Followers

Lucy turned her head towards the girl's voice, tilting it back to try and see under the blindfold but it was too secure. 'Yes,' she whispered. 'Tell me.'

There was no response, but Lucy suddenly felt a sensation on her body as if warm treacle was being drizzled over her skin. It trickled between her breasts and down towards her neck, and it pooled into her belly button before oozing over her flanks. The juxtaposition of heat and cold was extraordinary and she cried out softly.

The mattress suddenly compressed either side of her head, and Lucy understood that the girl had straddled her although it was hard to know which way she was facing. She lay still and almost immediately felt hands on her skin, little brushstrokes with her fingertips as light as the touch of goosedown, spreading the liquid over her body, the touch extending downwards towards her belly. She's kneeling over me, facing my feet. Pussy somewhere above my face. I can smell her.

She breathed in deeply and the warm essence of the girl's sex filled her senses, together with the rich aroma of spices from the liquid on her skin. It's oil. Warm oil and hot pussy. She felt her skin tingling, goosebumps on her arms and her vulva twitched in excitement. What's next?

'You're beautiful, the girl said suddenly. Her voice was above her, soft and inviting. 'I'm looking at your pussy, Lucy. It's so wet...and the lips are open. It's so empty. Do you want something inside it?' Her fingers were brushing, touching - sliding over her slippery skin like gossamer, moving down towards her cunt. 'Do you want your little girl to touch you there? Do you want my fingers -'

'Yes, yes. Touch me. Push inside me.'

'I will, I will. But not yet.' The mattress moved again and the scent of the girl's arousal was suddenly stronger in her nostrils. 'Lick me first, Lucy.'

Lucy lifted her head from the bed and licked blindly upwards. She felt the tip of her tongue engage in the girl's sex and the flavour of Jenny's arousal suddenly exploded over her taste buds. She strained upwards, snuffling into the warm crevice above her, feeling her nose and mouth and chin bathed in a thick coating of the girl's excitement. She could feel Jenny's hands sliding over her body, slick and slippery with the oil, sliding down towards the juncture of her thighs and she imagined the girl's face gazing downwards at her hungry grasping cunt she rode on her tongue. God I want you! Eat me, Jenny! Put your face down and eat me, just as I'm eating you!

Lucy lost track of time as the game continued. Sometimes it was clear what the girl was doing and where she was, and then there would be long pauses whilst she withdrew and Lucy would lie on the rumpled sheets with every sense screaming out in anticipation. The girl knew how to play, she conceded - a touch here and a lick there, the clever use of heat and cold, friction and lubrication. The gossamer brush of silk over her twitching flesh, the touch of slippery lips or the drizzle of warm scented oil between the grasping lips of her sex. Her whole body seemed to be on fire - every nerve ending screaming to be touched or probed or licked. She writhed in her bonds, longing to be penetrated, to feel the slide of something - anything - deep into her body to fill the aching void. Twice the girl brought her to the very edge of ecstasy with the wriggling tip of her tongue and twice she withdrew, leaving Lucy writhing in frustration, begging her to continue, begging for release.

And now it was quiet. The girl had moved off the bed and Lucy could hear the soft whisper of her feet on the carpeted floor as she moved away from the bed.

'You thought I was an innocent little virgin,' she said suddenly. Her voice was soft, somewhere near the door.

'Yes.'

There was a soft chuckle and the sound of a drawer being opened and then shut. 'Shall I tell you about my first woman?'

'Do me first, Jenny. I need you inside me -'

'Soon.' Her voice was closer now. 'Her name was Pippa, and she was married to the guy next door. Pretty - dark hair, petite. I'd been fucking her husband for weeks.' Lucy felt the edge of the mattress compress at the edge of the bed, between her feet. 'She found out about us,' the girl continued, 'and she waited until he was out of town and called me - said that she would tell my mother unless I came around at the weekend.' Her voice was stronger now, somewhere close to her sex. Lucy imagined her kneeling on the bed between her outstretched thighs and her vulva twitched in anticipation.

'I thought she'd be pissed off with me, but when I went around she offered me a drink and said she only wanted to talk, to find out what he'd been doing.' She laughed softly. 'She knew more about it than me, though...it turned out he'd been telling her everything - what we did, how tight I was, how I loved to have him in my mouth -'

'Touch me, Jenny. I need you.'

'Soon, Lucy. She taught me what I'm about to do. I'll talk as I do it...tell you about her.' She paused for a moment and Lucy imagined the girl leaning forward, her mouth close to her open sex. She could feel her fleeting breath on the swollen lips and she strained upwards to try and capture her mouth.

'I hadn't realised how hot she was, Lucy, how lush her little body was...her tits, her tight little cunt. She took me by the hand and led me upstairs, to the room where I'd fucked her husband, and we flung off our clothes and lay on the bed. She showed me what she wanted, Lucy. She had all the stuff ready - the oil and the towels. She begged me to do it.'

'Tell me later, Jenny,' Lucy whispered. 'Do me now. Do whatever you want to me.'

'I will.' She leaned forward and poured a little more oil over Lucy's sex. It was glistening, the lips fat with desire and the pink flesh between them twitching with anticipation. She reached forward and gently inserted one finger into the woman's body. Lucy's breath hissed at the sudden intrusion and Jenny felt her vulva contract, squeezing her finger.

'Pippa wanted me to finger fuck her, like this -' she moved her hand back and forth, feeling the warm tissue caressing her finger, hearing the soft suck of her excited flesh. 'First one, then two fingers.' Jenny inserted a second finger into her. 'Then three.'

Lucy writhed in her bonds as the girl's fingers entered her. She could feel her vulva stretched around them, trying to grip the slippery intruders as they thrust back and forth, and still the girl spoke. 'She was moaning, Lucy, and her little snatch was grabbing at me, just like yours.' 'Put four in, Jenny,' she was saying. 'Put in four.' Lucy felt the fourth digit enter her and the feeling of fullness increased. She wanted to feel something deeper inside but knew she wasn't big enough to allow anything more.

'And then she told me to fold my thumb in to my palm, Lucy...like this. To fold it in so I could spear her...to put my whole fucking hand up her clout.' Lucy felt her vulva stretch even more as the girl pressed. 'Would you like that, Lucy? Would you like my whole hand to fuck you senseless?'

'Jesus...ah, fuck me. It's too tight...don't, don't.'

'I thought it was too small, too, Lucy. I never thought it would go in, but she was screaming at me, shouting that I should push. My knuckles were trapped.' Jenny pushed hard as she spoke and her hand slid in a little more. The knuckles were jammed against the tight ring of Lucy's flesh, impeding further movement. 'I thought I'd never get it in.'

Lucy was immersed in the eroticism of the whole thing - the picture of Jenny in her mind, her young schoolgirl face suffused in lust as she leaned over the petite body of her neighbour and tried to penetrate her. Those big blue eyes, as innocent as a choir girl, watching as she pressed her hand into another woman's body. She could feel the tight pressure of that same hand - the one that had been in other cunts, and suddenly she wanted it in hers too, to feel the living flesh enter her body more deeply than anyone had before. 'Twist, baby,' she moaned. 'Ah...twist and push.' Lucy grunted as the girl applied pressure. It felt as if her twat was splitting. 'Ah - gently, gently. Twist and push.' She levered her torso off the bed, trying to bear down on the girl's hand. 'What does it look like?' she demanded.

'I'm in to the knuckles, still,' the girl said. 'You're very tight. Does it hurt, Lucy? Is it ripping you apart? Pip liked the pain.'

Lucy shook her head. She liked a little pain as well...she loved the spiral of pressure building, building, and her cunt ring burning like it was going to split. She loved the sensation of the girl's hand pressing irresistibly forward, demanding entry to her most secret parts and she gasped at the inevitably of what was going to happen. She shifted her knees a little to open her thighs wider. 'Push harder,' she demanded.

Jenny pushed, but her hand remained jammed in Lucy's pussy. She could see the woman's vulva stretched as tight as a piano wire around her knuckles and she could see the beads of juice oozing from the gaps between her fingers.

'You're tighter than her,' she said. 'I can't get it in.'

'Do...what...you...did to her.' Lucy gasped.

Jenny withdrew her fingers a little, her face close to Lucy's buttocks. She could see the silver strands of the woman's essence dribbling between her fingers and how it fell to the sheets below. The rich aroma of her juices filled Jenny's nostrils. She held her fingers loosely for a moment and then jabbed them forward again sharply, twisting slightly as she did so.

'Ah - fuck!' Lucy exclaimed sharply. 'Jesus!'

Jenny's whole hand slid into Lucy's cunt in one slippery movement - her fingers, her knuckles, the heel of her palm. The elastic ring of flesh closed smoothly behind it so she could see only her wrist poking out from the prostrate body in front of her. She could feel the tight grip of Lucy's vulva and the softer spongy tissue of her vagina pressed against her knuckles.

'Ah!' she exclaimed. 'I'm in, Lucy...just like Pippa.' She regarded her wrist protruding from the warm cavern of Lucy's cunt.

'Fuck!' the woman was moaning. 'Ah, fuck, Jenny...wait...wait. Let me...adjust.'

Jenny knelt between the Lucy's thighs, her wrist protruding upwards. In the crevice below it she could see the woman's anus. It was bulging outwards from the pressure and she could see the clean pink flesh inside. She remembered what Pippa had asked her to do there, and she wondered if Lucy would like that. She began to move her arm gently, back and forth, the oil on her wrist lubricating her movement. She watched Lucy's rosebud expand and contract, opening and closing like a little eye winking at her.

'You love it,' she whispered. 'Don't you, Lucy?'

'Christ yes! I love you fucking me with your hand, Jenny. Move, move more...ah, yes! Just like that. Open and close your fist, if you can.' Lucy said. She hunkered down on the bed, savouring the sensation of the girl's arm inside her: the pressure and the pain and the amazing sensation of fullness - and of possession, too. She suddenly felt in control...Jenny could never escape whilst she had her hand trapped inside there. It was if she was the possessor, with the hungry maw of her cunt devouring the slim young body of her lover. She could feel the girl's fist expanding and contracting inside her, and the slippery slide of it thrusting back and forth.

'Touch my ass,' she demanded. 'Fuck me there, too.'

Jenny leaned closer and pressed the index finger of her other hand to the tight puckered opening. It was awkward using both hands, but she was driven by a burning desire to possess her there too. The sphincter was well lubricated by the oil and her forefinger slipped in without difficulty, the flesh gripping her knuckle as she pressed upwards. She heard the woman gasp with the new sensation and she wriggled her finger to see if she could feel it though the thin membrane between the two holes.

'I can feel it, Lucy,' she whispered. 'My hands inside you, touching.'

'Pump them...ah, yes! Back and forth, Jenny...fucking me...my ass...my pussy. Lick my pussy. Go on, lick my cunt.'

The girl obeyed, crouching forward to press her tongue to the point where her wrist protruded. She rocked her arm back and forth and lapped at the ring, scooping the juice into her mouth. She could hear Lucy moaning, the volume and pitch increasing as the spiral of her pleasure built rapidly. I'll let her come, she thought. This time I'll let her come. She remembered the afternoon with Pippa and how her wrists ached for days afterwards. She remembered too the tightness of the woman's anus and how it had gaped open as she withdrew her hand from there, and how the clean pink flesh had tasted as she inserted her tongue instead. I'm such a dirty little slut, and I love it. She remembered how Dave had come into the room and the long slide of his cock into her clasping pussy as he watched them writhing together. So much fucking...and there was more to be had with this woman too. Suddenly the time with her Gran didn't seem to be a chore any more. Lucy and me will fuck and suck the whole holidays, she thought. And then I'll go home to Pippa and Dave.

Lucy's whole torso rose off the bed as she strained upwards the last few seconds before her orgasm consumed her. She was squealing, a high pitched sound dragged from the very depths of her soul, and her head was thrashing from side to side. Jenny thrust another two fingers into her anus, pressing tight, and she plunged her hand even deeper into the woman's clasping cunt. She saw how even her wrist was devoured...it looked like her whole fucking arm was inside Lucy's body. Cum for me, baby. Cum for me.

With a scream of ecstasy Lucy came. A spray of juice burst from the tight ring of her vulva, splattering over the girl's arm. Jenny felt the contracting muscles seize her wrist in an iron grip. She tried to move but she was trapped and so she watched, seeing the woman's face twisted in a rictus of pleasure, her lips drawn back in a primeval snarl as she twitched and trembled around the living flesh embedded in her. She watched her juices squirting from the point of their union and pressed her mouth to them, lapping at the rich essence, tasting it sweet on her tongue and lips, swallowing it in little gulps. Jesus, she's wet. She heard Lucy's thin wails beating at her ears and wondered if her Gran would hear it too and what she would make of it, and she felt Lucy's body jerking, twitching beneath her. She was suffused by an overwhelming sense of power and she burrowed even deeper, her fist buried somewhere near the woman's belly and the taste of her essence rich and sharp on her lips.

And at last the storm subsided and Jenny withdrew her hand, watching the warm, clinging flesh release her, watching as the woman's vulva closed behind her wet, shining fingers. She released her bonds and they clung to each other in the darkness, touching and tasting and murmuring words of love to one another.

'Stay with me, Lucy,' the girl whispered. 'Stay tonight. There's more that Pippa showed me.'

The woman felt the ache inside her where she had been battered and stretched, and she understood her need to have more. She remembered how she had mistaken the girl for a virgin, and she smiled to herself in the darkness at the unexpected turn of events. My little virgin teacher. From virgin to tiger...I've found myself a little tiger, and I want her claws in me.

'I'll stay,' she whispered. 'You teach me, and I'll teach you.' She pressed her lips to the girls mouth, lapping the sharp essence of her own juices from her skin, and she grasped her firm round breast and rolled the nipple in her fingers.

'Tonight and for as long as you want' she said.

*****

Author's note: Fisting carries risk and should not be attempted unless you know what you are doing. It can result in permanent damage or injury.

Copyright. Hot_Sister. June 2012. Not to be reproduced in whole or in part without the express permission of the author.

Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,744 Followers