The Virgin Tranny & the Bride Ch. 03

Story Info
A first time for everything.
4.8k words
4.68
31k
10
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
91 Followers

My transvestite friend Roberta continues her true tale of transformation and dominance from her bisexual neighbours' as she becomes a form of sex slave both in the privacy of their home and also on the streets.

Initially attracted to Margaret and her sexy underwear Roberts' secret was discovered by sex starved Margaret. She dressed in her bridal gown for his first ever sexual intercourse and gets excited about sex in public places. Soon after they are caught by husband John who had found photographic evidence of their sexploits.

Margaret has always had her doubts about John's fidelity and sexuality and soon discovers he is bisexual as well as seeing a girlfriend, Sarah, for oral sex. Robert becomes Roberta and she and Margaret are encouraged to perform for John's viewing pleasure with girlfriend Sarah.

Step by step John is gaining control.

The following Friday I dressed in the schoolgirl uniform Margaret had given me, white blouse and short grey pleated skirt and my white stockings and suspenders. I was waiting at the garden gate for John to come home. I was not exactly willing but Margaret gave me a couple of vodkas and reminded me of the brown envelopes John had and always threatened to send to my parents with incriminating evidence within. Although I still looked like a boy I was now called Roberta and had to wear ladies underwear at all times with Sarah, John's girlfriend, making sure I went to college with them on. She would meet me at lunchtime and I would have to prove to her that I had carried out John's instructions. A disused shop on the main High Street became our rendezvous point and we would disappear into the close to the rear of the shop where I would expose myself to her and then lick her pussy as a gesture of thanks for keeping my sexy secret.

Margaret and I had slept together all week in her bed. She told me some secrets and apologised continuously for getting me to get into such difficulty.

"I knew John was bisexual before we married but I dismissed the note I received. It was sent to me five weeks before the wedding and the message inside was done with newspaper words telling me to have second thoughts because he was gay. But I loved him and wanted to be with him so I ignored it. I thought it came from a jealous girl or maybe even his mates having a bit of a laugh but the note always played on my mind and there were times when I would wonder just exactly what he would be doing when he was away for a whole week on his salesman job. He might have been cheating on me but I would never know. He was great when we were together and we had some great intercourse, nothing else. Then he asked me to suck him one night. I was still wondering if he was bisexual and just couldn't put his dick in my mouth. I asked him to lick me first and he refused also. It was our first disagreement, which was made even worse a few weeks later when I saw him in the car with another girl. Was it her who had sent the note?

Then one night I came home early from my sisters. The garage doors were open and the rear of the car was sticking out onto the street. I could hear giggling as I approached so, very cautiously I peeked around the door. I was shocked, the interior light was on and I could see both of them naked but could not get a proper view from where I was. I couldn't believe he could be so foolish to bring another girl so close to the house. I went for a walk, I still loved John and I loved our new house. I tried to think of ways to keep us together rather than run off.

That night I sucked him off. It took him a long time to cum and I knew he had probably fucked the girl but I wanted to show him that I loved him so much.

All during the following week the scene in the garage tormented me. I wanted to see what she did for him and what he did for her. I had a look around the garage several times wondering how I could do it and then it suddenly struck me. The garage was wooden – so all I did was get the electric drill and drill a hole at my eye level in the rear wall and then I could stand in the garden and peek through at them, rather like 'What the Butler Saw'.

Friday night arrived and I was actually excited as I got ready to go to my sisters and John was getting ready to meet his mates. I made sure I went first and then hid next door in your parent's garden, Robert, until he drove past and then I went home. When darkness fell I waited in the spare bedroom with the light out until the car arrived back. When John did not appear within five minutes I very quietly made my way to the rear of the garage. I was shocked at what I saw. The front of the car was only just inside and the girl was lying naked across the bonnet with her legs wrapped around my husband's head. He gave her such a good time and then he slipped on a condom and they had sex. I watched every moment of it. They seemed quite mindless of where they were, John probably quite confident that the barrier he had had erected at the end of the street would prevent anyone from catching them. (It was erected to keep out carloads of punters and their hookers from using our quiet roadway.) John and the girl, Sarah, had a great time and as I watched I found myself easing open the waistband of my skirt to give my hand easier access to my pussy. I began to get off as I watched my husband with another woman but, thankfully, they finished before I really got going.

As she left I was further astonished to find that Sarah was wearing no clothing under her coat, only her sexy stockings and suspender belt.

When John arrived home I pretended I was sleeping. Actually my mind was still reeling from what I had witnessed and what I could do.

I began by hunting out my stockings and suspenders. John and I had met at a Fifties Rock and Roll club, I had all the circle skirts and petticoats and the sexy underwear too. I was wearing mini skirts at the time and I felt particularly sexy with my skirt just covering my reinvented stocking tops. I would go to and from work with no panties on and flirted with some of the men on the train. There was one I really let see that I fancied him, legs apart and all that, but he just sat and looked. I began buying more sexy underwear, negligees, mini petticoats, anything to try and attract my husband back to me. I sucked him regularly, even knowing that he had been with Sarah, but he still refused to lick me. On more than one occasion I was so close to demanding why with her and not with me? I knew that would be the end and just managed to refrain. Then something happened in my life and soon I had a new focus.

One night I was in the back bedroom and had just switched off the light to go back downstairs when I heard a bang. I knocked off the landing light and returned to the window of the room. It was grey dark outside but light enough from my darkened position to see you Robert in my garden with no clothes on. I watched as you walked around and then saw you kiss the two pair of panties I had on the line. You held them against your face as you masturbated and then kissed them again before returning to the shed where you made sure the door didn't bang as it had on your way out.

It was a Tuesday night and the following night you did the same and so I made sure that I had an item of some kind on the line every night after that. I knew you were ten years younger than me but had seen you watching me as you worked on my garden. Did he really fancy me? Would he lick me? Two of the questions I asked regularly as I watched, around the same time each evening, from my vantage point. I began to prepare for your visit, often standing in only my panties, the same panties you had kissed the night before now touching my pussy. As you masturbated I did too. I began to hang unused panties on the line just to see you. Then I gave you a satin mini slip and watched you remove it from the line and caress your body with it. Each time you seemed to get bolder until one night you stepped into my white one with all the lace frills and went for a little walk. From then on you began to wear my underwear and quite often as you came about the house in the daytime I wasn't wearing any, uncertain if I should make a move or not.

Your walks around the garden soon developed into one down the lane or out onto our cul-de-sac street with me dashing from one room to another to watch where you had gone. Quite often I would stand at the gate into the back lane and watch your shadow against the glow cast by the streetlights. Dressed in my panties and slips you seemed to enjoy masturbating as people walked past and I was masturbating to you having slipped off my coat to stand naked only a few yards behind you. One night, after a few drinks, I was halfway down the lane wearing only my sexy white satin and lace suspender belt and stockings. I wanted to be with you and I loved being outside so naked.

On one of your walks on the street from your gate to mine I rushed down stairs to the door. I put my eye to the security peephole only to find you standing just outside with my tiny panties wrapped around your cock as you masturbated towards the door. That was another time I nearly joined you but instead slipped my fingers into my eager love hole and watched you ejaculate in front of me.

By now I was going to the shops with only my sexy underwear on under my coat or completely naked. One time I was walking up the street feeling ever so sexy with my coat unbuttoned and flapping in the breeze. I slipped my hands into my pockets and then held it open like huge wings, my naked body fully exposed, just as you walked out of your gate. I turned around and away from you as I closed it but when we stopped to speak I was as near as anything to letting it fall open. I'd seen you naked so many times and I really wanted you to see me. After I had passed your gate I slipped off the coat and stood naked beneath a tree and watched you until you went out of sight.

Then when I became ill for around ten days you were my saviour, all those errands that you ran for me to the chemists and the shopping, it was inevitable that you were going to catch me in my nightclothes eventually. As I got better I began to plan things like opening the door in my baby doll, my nipples stiff against the sheer fabric. Your face was a picture. In the mornings you hung out my washing – the panties that you would wear that night and which in turn became the ones I wore next day. One night I got so turned on with your hot body so close and the feeling of your hot breathe on the back of my neck as I asked you to fasten me into a dress I had filled with four tulle petticoats. Once again I very nearly placed my hands on the big bulge, which appeared in the front of your shorts. You were fantastic to me and all I did to you was tease you more and more.

Once I had recovered from the illness I returned to watching you at the door and discovered your liking for my petticoats, especially my white multi layered ones, so I decided to wear them under my red satin dress with the white polka dots so that they stuck out beautifully. I had decided I wanted you because I was so sick of seeing John lick off Sarah in the garage, so much so, that I didn't bother with them anymore and had gone back to visiting my sister on a Friday night. You were much better entertainment during the week anyway, your young naked body, your big teenage cock teasing against my panties and petticoats sometimes leaving traces of your excitement for me to lick. I had fantasised about it many times and just hoped you would be willing to lick me if I told you that it was all right to wear my petticoats.

My heart was thumping when I saw you walk in the gate, a daring young lad with a gorgeous cock wrapped in my panties. I'd had a few drinks and this time I was ready to do it. Your face, when you saw me, was a picture, a mixture of shock and of pleasure combined when I caught you and then as I lifted up my dress to let you see my swishing petticoats as I walked towards you. You were very stunned but you made me feel very happy when you answered that you really liked me and then agreed to go down the lane with me. My senses really had left me, getting involved with someone so close to home, and a teenager who would probably brag of his sexual conquests to his mates. But I felt you would be different and both of us now had a secret to keep. Immediately, I took control and put my arms around your neck and clasped my hands together, I didn't want to run off if you suddenly found me unattractive. Thankfully you didn't and with your erection already buried in my petticoats you pulled me even closer and we kissed for the first time as you played with them and my satin dress against you body. The whole experience was so exciting to me too and I know I was stupid to show myself as I did in the streetlights but I was so keen to let you see that I was so happy to be with you, I was yours. Then my brazened request for you to lick me if you wanted to wear my petticoats, you just eased me against the wall and slipped your head up under my petticoats and kissed my pussy a few times and then ran your tongue along my lips. It was just so truly wonderful, just like I had hoped it would be, only so much better because it was you. All the time people were walking passed the gate only a few yards away, going home or to the shops or the pub and I was in absolute heaven. I remember seeing the faces so vividly of people on the top deck of a passing bus as they looked my way as my new lover licked so delicately on my widening pussy. I closed my eyes and you learned so quickly exactly what I wanted. I will never ever forget my first oral orgasm.

The following day I began planning your 'big day'. I knew from talking to your mother that you hadn't had a girlfriend so felt fairly certain you were a virgin. All I could think off was the colour white, already your favourite. I bought some nice sexy white underwear to give to you as a present and then thought I would dress in white too, especially for you for you. I bought a white satin circle skirt and another petticoat to add to the others I had and a see through blouse also.

Then suddenly one night my wedding photograph seemed to become so prominent on the hall table. It seemed to jump out at me and tell me it was the best white garment of all and so the best idea of them all was born. I looked at John on the photo and thought if he could play around then so could I. I was going to pretend you and I were already lovers on my wedding night and you were going to have sex with me before my new husband could. I looked at my expensive and expansive bridal gown and decided. When I tried it on I felt really excited and daring and even went out onto the street just to see if the huge bulk was manageable. Next time you licked I even began to think about dressing you in it, to help you wear something most transvestites will never get to wear in their lifetime, and so my decision was made to give you an unforgettable birthday.

And now, because of me, we are in a mess together. Do you want to tell your parents or the Police about it before it goes too far and especially the threat that John said about getting Sarah to fuck you with a dildo?"

"No, never," I replied before the words had even left her tongue.

I thought it would be worse because he had the photographs and he could start passing them around as he also suggested. I just hoped he was kidding – but he wasn't.

"Anyway, I love you so much and we are in this together now."

So Friday night arrived and so did John.

"Wow, a sexy schoolgirl waiting to meet me. Lift your skirt and give me a twirl, honey."

I did as he asked and displayed my erection at the same time.

"Looks like you are pleased to see me. Now have I got something special for you and whilst I have a shower Margaret can get you ready."

It was a wig, a blonde wig of long ringlets. When I saw myself in the mirror I was amazed how it transformed me and how much I really did look like a girl - Roberta was really born.

By the time John got out of the shower Margaret was also dressed as a schoolgirl.

"Brilliant," he proclaimed as he encircled us with a huge smile on his face.

"My wife and her sissy boyfriend just look great. Now I bought lots of things this week which will excite us all, but I want to show you my new toy first"

He returned to the room with a box from which he removed a digital camera. Next thing we knew we were looking at a photo of Margaret and me on a little screen on the back.

"I've been practising all week and want my first sexy shots to be in the garden with my lesbian schoolgirl friends."

We went along with all of his suggestions and he began by having Margaret and I kissing, two schoolgirls kissing in the park. Then he took lots of Margaret posing for him, sitting on the wall, her breasts hanging out of her blouse with her skirt raised to show off her naked pussy. It was very sexy to watch and I saw John having to control his stiff cock which escaped from his bathrobe every now and then. Under my skirt my own cock was equally as stiff. I wanted Margaret.

Then it was my turn, pushing forward off the wall to show off my tranny cock peeking from under my skirt. We ended up on the street with the waistband of our skirts turned up a couple of turns to make our skirts only a few inches long and to expose our sex as we walked towards John. It was grey dark by now which gave John the confidence to disrobe.

"If my kinky girls can go naked in public then so can I," he announced handing the camera to Margaret as he stood beside me and had me hold his cock. "Just one for posterity," he declared before he wanted to watch his kinky girls having a fuck against a tree.

I got what I wanted as I slipped my tranny dick into Margaret, and John got quite excited as he photographed lots of shots of two very sexy schoolgirls. Of course with John around there are always more demands and this time Margaret had to face the tree as I licked my own cum from her pussy. She leaned forward and pushed her bum into my face. John wanted some close up shots. I scooped up thick lumps of my sperm and held my tongue out to show him and his camera. Of course, as I did so, some dropped onto her ass.

"Lick it up kinky girl," he quietly requested and had Margaret hold her skirt aloft and her bum cheeks open to make sure I had unhindered access to her ass hole, if I wanted. I didn't, but inevitably I had to. We posed with my tongue on, but not in, her ass hole and he got more incriminating shots.

We spent the rest of the evening around the house with John showing us, on his laptop computer, the photographs he had taken. Bedtime came and we all went into the king size bed together, me in the middle. I was facing Margaret when John got really close to me and began rubbing his erection on my bum. Then he began darting it in and out between my legs as if he was fucking me. Margaret told him to stop it.

"You are fine one to talk. Who encouraged him to be so girly? If he wants to be girly he has to do girly things but his boy pussy is quite safe. I want it to be a very special moment for both of us and this isn't it at the moment."

He continued to tease me though and he loved the way I held his cock as I tried to push it away. I found myself holding it longer and longer, much to the pleasure of John. He slipped his arm under me and gently grasped my own erection. I just lay there, I didn't object as he began to play with me. Instead I found it very arousing and followed his lead and did the same to him. Margaret was disgusted and flung back the duvet in the hope that the sight of ourselves would shame us into stopping.

"So it's alright for you to have a little lesbian fun with Sarah," John commented, referring to the night he forced the two girls to have sex. "But the sight of your sissy boyfriend playing with my cock has to stop."

yano
yano
91 Followers
12