The Virgin Tranny & the Bride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John had stopped wanking me but I continued giving him a good time as he discussed the situation with Margaret.

"I just don't think it's right," I remember her saying and then John replying.

"But he is allowed to go on the main street in your bridal gown and lick off your naked body. Is that right? What if you had been caught?"

There was no reply but I was saddened that they were arguing so I settled it for them.

I turned around and dropped my head onto his big shaft. I began sucking him. Silence prevailed immediately. I licked the length of his dick and then onto his balls. The initial shock and the salty taste developing into pleasure, his and mine. I did to him what Margaret had done to me loads of times. I looked up at him as I sucked. He was gob smacked, his eyes wide open as he watched me. I looked at Margaret who was at the side of the bed and took her by the hand. I drew her towards me and motioned that she should join me sucking on her husband. For once he didn't photograph us but instead enjoyed the pleasure we were giving him. A few minutes later I followed his mumbled directions and, still with my mouth around his shaft, positioned myself so that my own cock slipped into his mouth. It was another wonderful moment and Margaret stood back and witnessed her husband and 'their' sissy girl sucking furiously on each other. I really had no idea what to do, I wanted to take him the whole of his shaft into my throat. I just kept sucking, pulling his foreskin back to lick and suck on the bulbous head. I knew he was enjoying my attentions as he thrust his cock to the back of my mouth and I attempted to take him into my throat. I had tasted my own cum and by now I could taste his pre cum. It was good. Then I took some air by licking his dick like a lollipop, my tongue teasing the entire length before attempting to deep throat him once again.

"You kinky devils," Margaret commented as she watched, the camera in her hand after shooting a number of shots. "I never thought I would see the day when I would get excited and watch two guys getting it on," she continued as she joined us on the bed again. She rejoined us and took over on his cock. Kneeling on all fours as she sucked, John told me to fuck her from behind. I slipped into this wonderful woman just as he reached orgasm. Both of us watched as Margaret sucked and swallowed his sperm for the very first time in their lives.

Then it was time for Margaret and I to give John a show.

He lay back and watched me fuck his wife. How I managed to control my own orgasm after all that action I have no idea but I was proud that she came first in a crescendo of orgasmic cries like I had never heard before. She collapsed onto the bed beside him and opened her legs wide so that I still had access to her honey pot. I re-entered her but I remained upright watching the scene before me. They were smiling and kissing, the first indication of love between them that I had witnessed since John caught us in the back alley. I began to fuck her slowly continuing to watch them as I did so. The more they kissed the deeper I pushed into Margaret. When they broke off Margaret flung her legs around me and begged me to fuck her hard in front of her sexy husband. I didn't take long, pumping my cum deep into his wife as I gasped out how much I loved both of them. I collapsed with me head between them and rolled off only to be replaced by John.

"Margaret," I looked up as he looked down at Margaret, with me now lying beside her. He continued.

"I want to do something really special for you." He then he dropped his head between her legs. My cream was oozing from her cunt as he eased his tongue into the place my cock had been only seconds before. I watched as he swallowed my cum or took some in his mouth and then kissed her. Margaret was beaming as she watched her husband giving her oral for the first time in their lives. He stopped and looked up at her, his lips and all around his mouth covered with my cum. She pulled him up the bed and they kissed passionately, sharing my cum until he had licked her clean and was now well on the way to giving her a massive orgasm, her body shaking, the bed shaking her hand tightly gripping my cock as she reached a climax.

All three of us lay on the bed, exhausted. I was once more in the middle.

"Isn't she gorgeous?" Margaret stated as she brushed her hands through my blonde ringlets.

"Of course she is but she could do with some tits," John replied.

"Well yes," Margaret admitted and then added. "I was really meaning how our sexy little tranny got us both going so much that we did something tonight that we have always refused to do to each other.

"It was wonderful and tomorrow we are going to reward our sweet little Roberta with a very pretty dress I bought for her this week when I was in London".

I slept sound and wakened next morning to the sunshine streaming into the bedroom. I felt fantastic but soon found John was back to his nasty best.

12