The Virgin Tranny & the Bride Ch. 03A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“All you need to do sweetheart is suck his dripping dick and then open my legs and lick out my cum-filled pussy. You have to do it this way. He was supposed to make me orgasm and then get you to toss his cum spouting cock all over you face and mouth for me to lick off and for us to kiss and share in our girly mouths, but he has let us all down.”

I continued to hesitate and then out came the photos of me.

Without further delay I dropped to my knees and took his shrinking prick into my mouth and cleaned it off. I pretended I hated it but in reality I was loving it. This way I could taste both of my lovers at once.

“Make sure you get every drop. Suck him and lick him spotlessly clean and when you are finished my pussy is ready for you to drink down all my husband’s lovely cum.”

As she spoke I heard the sound of a camera shutter and saw her take a couple of shots as I held his dick in my hand and licked and sucked every orifice of it for another few minutes. Then I dropped to the blanket as Margaret opened her legs and I sank my tongue into her hot love hole. My mouth filled with luke-warm spunk as John took photographs. I just kept licking at her, lapping up the cream from her husband. For me this was much better than having him fire off into my face, much kinkier, his sperm not so fresh, already used, second hand even. Some oozed from her into the valley of her buttocks, chased by my eager tongue. I alternated from one hole to another licking feverishly at both, my mind oblivious to what I was doing in front of her husband and in such a public place. Then she rolled over onto all fours pushing her ass into my face giving my tongue the opportunity to explore deeper, her petticoats and tiny wedding dress pushed upwards to give John clear access with the camera until eventually her orgasmic cries filled the woods once more as I brought her to another orgasm and my mouth filled with hot floods of tasty juices.

But she wasn’t finished.

“I’m your kinky bride darling and want you to shove your tranny dick up my ass.”

Did I hear correctly? She said it again.

“I’m virgin in my ass and I want you to be my kinky tranny and fuck me in my new bridal gown. Take me darling, take me please, please, please.”

I looked at John. He nodded.

We had no gel and John advised me to use some of her love juices to lubricate her.
I lifted my petticoats and with one hand holding them I used the other to guide my cock into her hot pussy and then offer it to her ass hole. I hesitated.

“Fuck her, she wants to let you be the first up her ass because she was your first ever lover and she wanted to be dressed as she was then, as your bride. The little dress and the petticoats are for your benefit, not mine. She loves you, we both love and I want to watch you take our bride in the ass. Just take it nice and easy, get some lubrication from her pussy and then ease a little at a time into her virgin ass. Then go back into her pussy and get more of her juices.”

He was extremely genuine in his words. He really did want me to fuck his bride in her ass and so did she.

“I want your tranny cock deep into my ass darling. I want to be your kinky bride. Hold your petticoats up. We look like lesbians but this is much better than having Sarah do me with a strap-on. You’re my sexy teenage tranny and we both love you very, very much.”

I was easing into her and she stopped talking. She was tight, very tight and despite the lubrication from her cunt it was ever so sore but I persevered. It was agony for her too as I forced open her muscles as gently as possible, my dick gradually disappearing into the ass of my fabulous friend. John told her to relax more and once she did that it made it easier and I pushed home. John had me hold my petticoats aloft as he photographed us and then stood back and watched as his wife and I fuck in front of him. I released my petticoats and they feel to meet hers as I caught hold of her waist and began to pound into her. It was still sore on my cock and for Margaret too as her painful cries echoed in the trees. John stopped us for a moment to get some posed photographs, the petticoats and her bridal gown moved to display her bare ass, my petticoats raised to expose the tip of my stiff cock in the entry to her anal pussy. He took lots of shots eager to get his wife smiling as she took the cock of her tranny lover deeper and deeper into her ass. The pain had gone for me and I fucked her hard. I had no idea her face was so contorted with pain until John gave us a slide show later. I just kept pounding and I could feel myself getting close to orgasm. I pulled out in time to fire my cream onto her buttocks and into the petticoats of her new bridal gown. I was still pumping spunk when John dropped to my side, grabbed my cock and took it straight into his mouth, greedily sucking the rest of my sperm into his throat before having me join him to lick the rest from her buttocks. I have to admit that since I had ejaculated I found the pleasure had gone out of licking my cum from her ass hole but John still did it for her, at her instruction, of course.

We rested for a while and then Margaret and John had something to discuss so I was sent back to the caravan to shower and redress in my petticoats and maids outfit.

The shower in the caravan is not very good but the warm water soothed my aching cock and I spent longer there than I should have.

As a punishment I was sent onto the public road and made to stay there as John and Margaret got washed. What did Roberta do next? I’ll tell you next time.

12