The Virgin Tranny & the Bride Ch. 04

Story Info
Roberta meets two girls who love his tranny ways.
6k words
4.56
26.1k
8
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
91 Followers

Continuing the story of young transvestite Roberta and her adventures with Margaret and John. I have also received the following letter which is a little worrying.

Dear Yano,

I'm very sorry it has taken me so long to send the next part of my story, things have been very strained over the past few months and particularly between me and Margaret since I got involved with my girlfriend Jodie. My parents' decision to settle in California for six months to promote their business has also created problems and I have been left to continue my studies at college but with a great degree of difficulty as John insists on our house being used as a kind of brothel with Sarah and her friends using the place for sex. I have been warned about complaining.

I need to get away for a while and I am going to California for Christmas but John has insisted I write to you before I go. You will see my details need to be filled out but I will leave that for you to expand.

I worry about the house when I am away and what I will return to but my biggest worry is my parents noticing my breasts which are beginning to form as a result of the hormone tabs I am taking. I think I have already told you that I once said to John I would like to be a porno shemale. He organised the tabs and Margaret administers my dosage. She uses the opportunity as retaliation against me and Jodi telling her she is a kinky lesbian. Jodi is also forced to train me to be a girl and at night has to dress me in her clothes and we go into town as girls. I also have a blonde wig now and leave in the morning for college as a very convincing schoolgirl.

When I return from America I will tell you more.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Roberta

ANYWAY HERE IS THE FIRST PART OF THE STORY I RECEIVED.

Saturday morning I awoke late to find myself sharing a bed with Sarah and John. I was immediately made to lie flat across the bed as Sarah positioned herself above me, her pussy directly above my face. I watched as John then positioned himself behind her, his cock already erect and ready for me to offer up to those luscious pussy lips. I had a very good close up view as he began to fuck her, her hot breathe playing on my own cock which was standing to attention and stretching upwards in the hope of reaching her mouth.

Slipping my fingers into Sarah made it easier to feed John's cock into her vagina. I watched her lips stretch as inch by inch he eased forward. He ordered me to lick at his testicles as he began to fuck Sarah and I watched his thick piston ease to and fro into her juicy cylinder. The squelching noise grew louder as they created lubrication and I found it hard to maintain contact between my tongue and his balls as his motion increased to full speed, particularly when he was thrusting deep into her and then drawing backwards until I could see the tip of his cock before it slammed back into a screaming Sarah. It seemed like I was in the viewing position for ages until at last he began to fill Sarah with his hot creamy cum. I knew what was next as he finished pumping into her.

"OK sissy boy, breakfast is ready and my girlfriend has a nice hot drink ready for you," he said as he slipped out from her and reached for his camera just in time to catch the first drip of his cum on my waiting tongue.

Sarah repositioned herself to enable John to get close ups of my mouth drinking the contents of her dripping pussy and he positively chortled at the shots of his sexy hooker being cleaned out by his wife's teenage tranny.

Keeping some of his cum in my mouth he sent me to the kitchen to kiss Margaret. She was weeping but he still insisted we kiss and share his cum.

"Show your sissy boy what you've been making for him," John ordered with little sympathy for Margaret.

As she brushed past me her baby doll negligee made contact with my still standing cock. As she returned I grabbed her and pulled her closer and kissed her again, at the same time pushing my erection in between her legs.

"I bet you would love to fuck her right here and now," John suggested only to cast huge disappointment over us after a few seconds pause. "There will be no sex for you two until I decide which street you are going to do it on this afternoon. I want to see if you like to be as kinky in the daytime as you do in the middle of the night. Now let him see his new trousers."

My new trousers were incredible. They came from a suggestion from Sarah who had a punter who wore the very same and were nothing more than the lower half of a trouser leg, cut just above the knee with elastic sown in to keep them up. Worn under a long coat it would look like I had normal trousers on.

"Is this all I'm getting to wear?"

"No," John replied with a big smile on his face.

"You will also have on your stocking and suspenders and a little pleated skirt just long enough to cover your sissy cock as you walk around having your photos taken and Sarah has especially gifted you a very nice crop top.

Margaret interjected. "Please John, don't make us do that. Too many will know us if we should be seen."

"Don't be stupid woman, you are not doing it here in this town. I don't want caught either because I'm taking your photos. Now just relax for a little while and Sarah will see to your dress for the outing to the coast."

After showering Margaret and I spent the morning naked around the house and garden. John was taking photos of us and there was quite a few taken in my parents' garden and at the door to the house. Then out onto the street and beneath one of the trees, kissing and cuddling which was followed by Margaret on her knees sucking me before we had full sex as we leaned against the tree. I heard the nearby clock strike eleven as Margaret posed with a leg against the tree to let her husband and his camera see my cock embedded in her as we fucked in broad daylight. Of course, John wasn't exactly with us - just in case we were caught. No, he was safely in his garden gate with a telephoto lens fitted to his new camera.

When we returned to the house Sarah had our outfits ready for the journey. I helped to dress Margaret and was allowed to kiss her pussy after successfully attaching each strap of her white suspender belt to her black stockings. I then lifted the skirt from the bed.

"No," intervened Sarah. "That is all she is getting except for her long coat.

Margaret began to remonstrate and John quickly answered and she burst into tears again.

Well you can pack your bags and leave if you want and you already know that if you do I will be selling some of these wonderful photos to a friend of mine in the porno business.

I consoled her and help dry her tears before she helped me into my white stockings and suspender belt which were followed by the crop top and the very short grey pleated skirt. These were followed by my new trouser legs, my own shoes, and a long black coat from John.

The journey to the coast took about one hour. It would have taken less if John hadn't insisted on stopping for Margaret and I to go into a village shop. On her way out, as I kept the assistants attention, Margaret stood in the doorway and opened her coat for John and Sarah to see as they sat in the car with the camera.

We parked in the centre of the coastal town and all four of us went for a walk around, Sarah linking John, and Margaret linking her toyboy tranny as John often referred to me. Thankfully it was quite cold and misty or we would have looked a bit silly in our long coats on a summer day. John kept darting up alleyways looking for a place to put Margaret and I through more pain and eventually found one to his liking.

It was quite a wide area used by lorries delivering fish to the rear of the shop which closed at lunchtime on a Saturday, for the weekend. The area backed onto a cliff and adjoining outhouses made it quite secure. John made sure everything was quite safe before taking up his position looking back down the alley to Sarah and the passing public. It was my turn to pose and he positioned me against the wall so that he was photographing me to the left of the shot and the passing public on the right of the shot. I opened my coat and he took a full-length view of me with my special trousers on. Then he got me to raise my skirt and show off my tranny cock. He was most indignant to see it was not erect and ordered me to play with myself as I watched Margaret move a couple of fish boxes that lay around. She had to remove her coat and I saw the resulting photo of me masturbating to her naked body as the passing public and the watching Sarah looked up the alleyway to the man taking the photographs.

It took Margaret sucking on me to get me hard and eventually I removed my coat as John photographed me from the knees up, a kinky boy playing with himself in public. Margaret rejoined me. I was hot now and wanted to fuck her as she leaned against the wall but John insisted I lick her ass instead and when I was finished doing that he made me put on my coat and change places with Sarah.

I couldn't believe how busy the place was with so many people walking past. Some stopped and asked me what was being photographed, including two gorgeous girls about my age. They wanted to chat and I told them he was taking shots of fish boxes in different places. They talked for a few minutes and I felt really nervous because I had not buttoned up my coat. It was the first time I had talked to anyone in public dressed in my ladies clothing and I saw one of them look at the neck of my pink crop top a couple of times.

As I chatted to the girls, who were even offering to take me to a party that night, Sarah was standing around the corner some fifteen feet away with her little dress raised and Margaret on her knees licking at her pussy. John had Margaret where he wanted her, near naked, performing with his girlfriend and obeying his every instruction.

I was still chatting and answering other peoples' questions when Sarah arrived at my side complete with Margaret's coat over her arm.

"You girls seem very interested in what's going on."

"We're just being nosey and having a chat with Robert here," said Jodie, the gorgeous long-haired brunette.

"Have you ever seen the movie Calendar Girls? Well we are doing one around some local scenes and wonder if you can suggest a place which is public but a bit private at the same time," continued Sarah, much to my surprise.

"What about the football club?" Jodie suggested immediately.

"And the lighthouse," added Julie, the tall blonde. "And the railway station has a secluded area under the stairs," she added with a little blush.

"Look," Jodie interrupted, "That man is waving for us to come in."

I was so shocked to see John waving, knowing that Sarah had Margaret's coat under her arm. She too realised the danger.

"Eh, the model is still naked," she blurted out as the girls reacted to John's signals. Sure enough she was, Margaret standing with a pile of fish boxes up to her waist as Jodie and Julie gave a little giggle on realising what they had walked into.

John was quick to seize an opportunity.

"You girls are rather pretty, ever fancied having your pictures taken around the town? With your clothes on" he quickly added.

Jodie and Julie sniggered and watched as Margaret came to Sarah for her coat.

"Hello girls, I'm Margaret, the model," she said as if everything was quite in order and she was not the victim of her husband's fantasies.

"And Robert is a model too," John chipped in as a sudden fear vibrated through my body.

"Do we get to pose with him," Jodie asked looking at me, an excited edge to her voice.

"Depends how old you are," replied John.

"Eighteen," they chorused.

"Then yes, I suppose that could be arranged - Do you want him with his clothes on or off?"

He said it with a nervous laugh but it was a chance question which received the required answer for John but nothing but anguish for me.

"He is a rather special model as you will see later on."

Next thing I knew they were standing beside me and he snapped a few shots.

"Do you have anything nice and sexy that you could wear for these shots," John asked the girls.

"Of course we do, we can be really sexy if you like and we could go and get ready right now. We only live five minutes away."

John gave them half an hour to return to the alley and rubbed his hands with glee as they ran off.

"Roberta, your secret is going to be known by two gorgeous girls in a little while," he tormented. "My wife and her kinky lover posing in his little skirt with two gorgeous girls. I bet they have short skirts too."

Would he really do that, I wondered as we walked around the town and took a coffee? Thankfully the toilet was a single cubicle in the café as I lifted my skirt to pee.

The girls were ready and waiting for us, wearing long coats as well, when we returned. We all went up the alley to see what they had on underneath and for John to get a few shots.

Jodie slipped off her coat to reveal a pink crop top, just like my one, and very short white flared skirt that wafted in the breeze now coming up the alley. No wonder she had kept looking at me as we chatted, I thought she maybe fancied me but perhaps she recognised that we were wearing the same top. A nice pair of black knee length boots covered her bare legs. She looked great, I fancied her, and I could feel my cock lifting the hem of my own skirt as I watched her. She looked to see if I approved.

Julie had her blonde hair in a ponytail and wore a red top, a gypsy style off the shoulder satin blouse with a black satin skirt and the same style of boots as Jodie.

John approved of them both and got them to pose immediately. The he got Margaret to join them, testing to see what happened when he got her to put her arms around them and her unbuttoned coat opened slightly. I stood behind him and watched as her nakedness appeared.

He turned to me and whispered.

"Your turn now sissy and unbutton your coat and do the same as Margaret."

I stepped in between the girls who were keen to snuggle up tight to me. Then I raised my arms and swung them around their shoulders. My head was giddy, my breathing tight, as I felt the cool air around the hem of my skirt and my dangling tranny dick. I have to agree it was very, very exciting doing this with two pretty girls but I was still worried immensely at the same time.

"When do you take your coat off and let us see your hunky body," asked Jodie who leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

John saw another opportunity and had Sarah draw Julie backwards as he had Jodie hold the pose as she kissed me again. I saw him signal, and opened my coat knowing that my cock had lifted the hem of my skirt and was in view to the camera also.

Introductions over and girls obviously keen to be with us, it was decided that we would go to the football ground for the next series of shots but there were too many of us for the car. I was selected to walk and Jodie quickly volunteered with Sarah as our chaperone. As we walked towards the car park I wondered why John had caught hold of the two girls and spoken quietly with them.

"Right then, the home team is playing away today and the girls tell me there is a nice secluded spot where I want you all to be as soon as possible," he quipped as he caught up on us again.

We arrived to find them actually inside the football ground, Julie had already shown John where to go and a small gate at the rear had been left unlocked. John was quite confident he had checked that the place was deserted and asked Margaret to slip off her coat. I watched Jodie and Julie to see their response and they seemed quite nonchalant about it all. Of course I was still worried that I might be asked to remove my coat and that worry was enhanced when John came towards me.

"It's your lucky day sissy boy. My two extra special models are wanting to see you in the nude so I am going to spare your blushes, for the moment, and let you go and take off your skirt and sussies. When you come back in, remove your coat at the gate and just appear beside us absolutely naked, no shoes, nothing."

Sarah was at the gate, keeping lookout when I returned. I removed my coat and suddenly she stopped me from getting in.

"I really want to have a fuck with you sometime," she said as she grasped my cock.

"We have to get together some night when John is away at work. I have a nice place and you could try on some of my dresses if you so desire."

She kissed me and ran my cock up the inside of her skirt across her naked pussy.

"You know I have always wanted to have sex with you, just tell me the time," I replied as I left her with my coat, took a large breath, and walked into the stadium.

The sight that met eyes was amazing, Julie and Jodie had removed their tops and were being photographed under the team sign. I was directed to join them and took up my position in the middle, my cock already growing. It was soon fully erect, the effect of those two pretty girls with their arms around my waist and only inches from my throbbing cock.

"Robert, Jodie has something to ask you," Margaret said to me.

I looked at her and caught her staring at my erection. Still with her eyes fixed on my cock she blurted out.

"We want you to strip us to be naked like you. We want to be sexy stars like you and Margaret and make lots of money."

I looked at John. He gave a wry smile, said nothing and just gave me a nod.

Jodie turned her back to me and I unzipped her skirt. She let it fall and then removed it before turning to face me and let me remove her tiny white panties. I very much wanted to kiss her pussy but thought better of it knowing I had not been told to do so by John. I turned to Julie, the satin of her skirt brushing against my cock sending one of those delightful tremors through my body as I unzipped it and took it to the ground for her to step out of before attending to the removal of her black panties.

"Wonderful," cried John, his face beaming from ear to ear as Margaret joined us and all four of us posed for a number of nude photos.

We were about to slip on our long coats to go to the riverside walk when Julie instigated a real daring challenge.

"Let's all run naked onto the field just for a laugh," she suggested and grabbed me by the hand.

It was great fun and all three of us huddled together in the goalmouth. It was Julie who quietly whispered to me as we continued to cuddle. "Do you want to have sex with us sometime? We both want to do it with you. You can come and see us and we'll have sex in some fantastic places."

Fantastic!!! Another two offers of sex within fifteen minutes of each other. I was going to be busy and I felt a hand clasp to my cock as confirmation of the offer.

We responded to John's call but Jodie continued to hold me and with pleading eyes she said, "Please."

I knew as soon as we got back that I was in trouble for running off without permission. The punishment would surely change the girls mind about me.

John turned to Jodie.

"Jodie, do you mind if Robert wears your skirt when he walks to the riverside?"

I looked at her, her eyes went huge as she asked John to repeat the question.

"Is he kinky or something," asked Julie and I expected his answer to be yes.

"Maybe not kinky but he does do as he is told. I pay you girls' money, I pay Margaret and Sarah and Robert money and so I make the decisions about what we do, and not you. That was silly running around on the field like that, it could have drawn attention to all of us. Now Jodie let me see you dress Robert in Julies skirt and put the rest of your clothes in the car so that you are naked below your coats."

"Hey, I should..." Julie cut short her statement realising what John had just said and let Jodie continue dressing me in the satin skirt.

yano
yano
91 Followers
12