The Virgin Tranny & the Bride Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John had already noticed that I had a fancy for Jodie and as my cock flapped about in front of her face, she held open the waistband and drew the skirt up around me. John snapped every move and got a fantastic shot as the naked little beauty eased the waistband around my erection and into the teasing satin of the skirt. He watched us closely.

"Don't you mind being dressed as girl?" she asked.

"I just do as I am told," was my straight reply, there were too many other things that could happen to me if I said otherwise.

We all got a laugh when I put on my trouser legs and Jodie thought it was fantastic that we could both walk through the town so naked under our coats. John had let us go alone this time, taking Sarah in the car with the others and creating more annoyance for Margaret as she saw her tranny boy becoming more and more friendly with Jodi. John was an expert at teasing her.

We walked hand in hand until we met her brother, Jodie introducing me, shyly, as a friend of Julie's. I was literally shaking as we talked for only a few minutes because my cock had been in contact with the satin all the time we were walking and I could even feel it pushing the front of my coat out, but I survived.

The direct route to the riverside walk is down through a small park on a steep hill. A shelter provided us with the first opportunity to kiss properly.

"I want to apologise for telling my brother the wrong thing. I want you to be my friend," she said looking me straight in the eyes. I answered by kissing her, pushing my tongue into her mouth. It was fantastic and we got a little carried away as I slipped my hand into her coat to touch her left breast. Jodie smiled and opened my coat to look at me in the skirt, the front bulging like the proverbial tent pole. She took hold of my bulge as we kissed again and I gasped out loud just how much I wanted her We had a laugh at my trouser legs as she lifted up the hem of the skirt to see my cock which she held tightly as we continued kissing. I opened her coat and pulled her naked body against mine and then wrapped our coats around us so that, to anyone passing, it would only look like two lovers kissing. I would have loved to have gone further but realised we should be on our way and I tried hard to memorise her phone number as we walked. Eventually we found the others under some trees where Margaret and I were to be photographed.

"Remember Jodie, not a word about us kissing or touching each other or I could be in trouble again and it might not only be a skirt I have to wear."

We all walked right to the end of the path, up river and away from the sea and then walked back a fair distance before Margaret, Sarah and I were sent back to the end of the path again. The girls watched with John, his telephoto lens on his camera, as Margaret and I slipped off our coats, plus my trouser legs, and gave them to Sarah before we walked towards the camera. I was feeling very sexy in Julie's skirt and after my time with Jodie, but I got a hard time from Margaret for not paying enough attention to her.

"Something tells me you would rather be with that little slapper than with me today," she began. "Well you wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for me. You like wearing my bridal gown don't you? The only thing you're going to get from her is a mini skirt and a pair of panties. Just think about walking along here in my magnificent gown, veil over your face, train trailing eighteen feet behind you, petticoats swishing below you, layer upon layer of them, instead of that little skirt you have at the moment."

I was thinking and my cock confirmed that as we arrived in front of John and the girls. I was solid, the front hem of the skirt resting on my shaft rather than covering it, the girls watching our every move.

We posed as requested and then under the trees Margaret removed my skirt and began to suck me. I looked across at Jodie and tried to pull back but Margaret was holding my testicles and she gave them a tight squeeze.

"Don't try moving or I'll squeeze them until they burst," she snarled. "I'm going to show your little girlfriends who really is in charge of you," and slipped my cock back into her mouth to continue sucking.

We were well hidden from the other bank by the trees as we carried out our show for John and Jodie and Julie. Sarah had been sent as lookout again as he clicked away with his camera. Never one to miss an opportunity John had Jodie and Julie remove their coats and join us to watch closer. I heard them, my eyes closed as Margaret sucked. I was close to orgasm when she suddenly stopped and left me standing high and dry. I looked down at her and then at Julie and Jodie. I was leaning against a little wall panting and puffing, my cock standing against my stomach, glistening with saliva, my balls still being held by Margaret.

"Go on girls, play with him. I know he really wants you to play with him. He may be my lover but you have my permission to toss his cock off. Let him tell you what he really likes to do and make him cum all over me."

At that Margaret dropped to her knees in front of me still maintaining her grip on my balls but the girls seemed reluctant to do as she asked. She took Julie by the hand and placed it around my shaft and showed what she wanted her to do. Jodie didn't want to be left out and immediately followed. They both began to do as she asked much to the joy of John who had moved in closer for some porno shots on a public footpath.

I looked down to see each of their hands clasped around my shaft. I wanted to kiss Jodie as she did it to me but a squeeze told me otherwise.

"Tell her where you like to have sex with me."

I responded immediately, my balls were getting sore, the scrotum slightly bleeding within her grip.

"I like to have sex on the street. I love to be naked in public."

"Now you know that's not quite true but tell them what I was when we first had sex."

"You were a bride, my kinky bride and I was wearing your stockings and suspenders and you kept your bridal gown on when we had sex because I loved the feel of it against my body."

The girls were going faster on my cock and I could feel Jodie pressing her tits against me as she wanked me. Then she stopped and her right hand dropped to her pussy. She began rubbing herself and so Margaret took over on my cock and upped the pace a bit.


"I want him Margaret," Jodie confessed as she rubbed herself harder. " I want to have his cock in me. Please, I don't care if you are here watching I just want to do it with him."

"I know you do darling, but he's a transvestite honey. Do you really know what a transvestite is? Tell them Roberta. Tell them about your favourite."

I was getting close to orgasm but managed to slip my arm around the now shuddering Jodi. I held her tight and Margaret gave another squeeze and increased the speed on my cock for her and Julie.

"I love to wear ladies clothes. I love your satin skirt Julie and I want to wear your skirt Jodie. I want to wear all of your clothes if you will let me."

"Yes, you can, you can wear anything you like, I just want to have sex with you. I want you."

Then she shuddered again and began to moan in ecstasy. Margaret stopped to watch as Jodie bucked to and fro, her fingers embedded in her cunt as wave after wave of joy ran through her body. I held her tight, placing a light kiss on her forehead as she continued to breathe so heavily.

Margaret regained the tempo on my cock as Jodie recovered. She smiled at me and cuddled against me as if trying to hide her embarrassment and Margaret made her stick her fingers into my mouth so that I could taste her sweet pussy juices.

"You haven't told us about your favourite outfit yet honey," Margaret reminded me.

I looked down at her and pulled both girls closer to me. I looked at Julie, her hand still around my cock, her own excitement visible in her gorgeous blue eyes as she looked back at me. I squeezed Jodie, somewhat reluctant to tell them what Margaret really wanted me to say until I got another squeeze on my balls.

"I love to be dressed as a bride with lots of petticoats and a long frilly train and huge veil covering my face as I walk around the street at my house with the dress raised to show of my tranny cock."

I could feel myself about to erupt, Margaret tossing me so expertly until she created a huge fountain of my cum all over her. She turned to the girls.

"I think he would love to show you lovely girls his gorgeous bridal gown and next time you could be his sexy bridesamaids when you all walk along this path."

That was it. Julie kept pumping my cock as salvo after salvo landed on Margaret's tits. Jodie wrapped her arms around me and whispered, "I love you," a declaration that she was not offended by what I had just confessed. However, would she still feel the same after my next action?

"Now my kinky boy, show them what else you like to do."

Margaret stood up, my cum now running from her tits down her entire body. I said nothing and slipped my tongue over her left breast and fed on my first load. Thick and hot I scooped some up and kissed her full on the mouth. I returned for more and looked at the girls as I licked my lips and let them see me swallow my own cum. I held out my hand to Jodie, wanting her to hold me, to see if she still liked me, to judge her acceptance of my kinkiness. She used it to pull herself to her feet and to my side. I had another quantity in my mouth and was about to swallow when Jodi turned my head and placed her lips on mine. I closed my eyes as we kissed and she held me tightly as we drank my cum together, our first time together, basically strangers still and yet it was a wonderful moment when we opened our eyes and gazed at each other. Then she leaned forward and began to lick some from Margaret much to the delight of John and when she traced a line down to the pussy of Margaret he went delirious and couldn't get the camera to take them quick enough.

"You said you would never do that when I asked you," scorned Julie as John encouraged Jodie to lick his wife's pussy. It was an adventure both girls had talked about only recently and now Julie looked on as her friend licked at Margaret. I grabbed Julie by the hand and kissed her, depositing my last load of my cum into her mouth. She responded without question as I continued. I drew her closer to Margaret and encouraged her to take my place. The young Jodie was creating a response from Margaret who lay down upon the path to have Julie push her pussy into Margaret's face as she joined Jodie to lick at the cunt of their older friend. It was great to watch and they would have gone all the way had it not been for the ringing of John's mobile phone. Sadly, it was Sarah warning of a man and his dog heading our way.

We dressed immediately and met the man as we made our way back to the car. We also had two men shouting across the wide river that they had enjoyed the show. None of us had seen them, but then we were too preoccupied.

But there was one thing that annoyed me and Margaret and Sarah. Just before we departed we saw John give the girls some money. I wanted to ask to be paid too but I think mine would be slightly different to that received by Jodi and Julie so I just kept quiet.

All the way home I tried hard to remember the telephone number for Jodie. I couldn't but hoped we would meet again. What I didn't realise was the arrangement that had been made for the following Friday evening at the same place.

12