The Virgin Tranny & the Bride Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was John's thirty first birthday and he wants to celebrate by marrying his kinky tranny bride tonight in the open air."

She looked at me, more tears welling up in my eyes. Ever since I showed my willingness to suck John I had wanted him to fuck me. He was going to do it tonight but in the most romantic way possible.

I held out my hand and drew Margaret to me.

"Do you want me to be his kinky bride?"

"Yes, we are all lovers and I want to see you and him getting it on. He loves you as much as I love."

I squeezed her hand. "I love you very much, too."

My short veil was then lowered over my face.

Margaret left me standing alone for a few moments, shaking, breathing heavily, nervously playing with my gown and petticoats, making them swish as I shook myself and felt the mini petticoats tease against my boy clit.

She returned and told me she had a special surprise.

Around the corner came Sarah, she looked like a little girl, stunning and so sexy in her little white sticky out dress and petticoats, so short, that her pussy was quite visible with the white straps of her suspender belt reaching to her stockings over her tanned thighs. My flower girl and she handed me my bouquet, a bunch of pink roses, clipped from the garden only half an hour before.

I looked up towards the decking looking for my lover amidst the bushes which created such lovely seclusion. I thought I saw him. Margaret then had me link her, the gorgeous naked lady was going to give me away to her kinky husband.

We took a few steps, my train tugging and pulling at my waist, my petticoats and dress swaying with every step. I looked at Margaret, we smiled at each other and I whispered how great I was feeling.

Then we turned the corner of the house towards the front door and I got the shock of my life. There, in pink bridesmaid gowns was Jodie and Julie. I stopped, the amazingly stunned look on their faces captured by Sarah with the camera. The same expression must have been on my face, a slight breeze lifting in unison the top layer of their ballerina length tulle dresses. I stood for a few moments, my breathing irregular as I drank in the sight before me. Matching pink ribbons in their ponytails, masses of layers in their dresses, low cut to show off their young tits squeezed into the tight bodice, white stockings and pink satin shoes, they looked terrific.

Julie followed Jodie over to me.

"You look absolutely radiant," Jodie blurted out. "I had no idea you would like this. You could easily be a real bride about to be married," she continued as she took me by the hand and kissed me through my veil.

Julie kissed me too.

"You look more gorgeous than a real bride we saw in Holland last weekend," she confessed, the significance of her statement not sinking in until later.

"I'm so pleased to see you girls again. I wish I could show you just how much, but there are too many layers. I could not have asked for prettier bridesmaids if I had tried, I'm so pleased. I feel like a princess and so lucky to have so many super and sexy friends."

Jodie kissed me again, this time lifting my veil to give me a little one on the lips. She paused and held my veil over both our heads.

"I once said I would love to be your bridesmaid. I had no idea it would be like this. I still want to be your bride – for real. I really love you Roberta."

It was the first time she had called me by my girly name. I wished I could have touched my cock, shown her how I felt about her. I could feel it still pressing against my tiniest petticoat.

"I love you so much Jodie," and she smiled and winked at me as she lowered my veil

Margaret then had Jodie and Julie lower my big veil and they all but disappeared. Then I linked Margaret again and we slowly stepped forward, the girls adjusting and steering my train as we made our way up under the arch and on to the decking.

John was already there sporting a massive erection, helped by the attentions of Sarah as they listened to Jodie and I express our love for each other. He was standing beside the picnic benches and table, and as the girls unveiled me of my big veil, I looked through the remaining veil at the man to whom I was going to surrender my boy pussy virginity. Margaret, to whom I had given my natural virginity, stepped between us and then turned to face us as the girls adjusted my train once again.

I was shocked at what happened next when she spoke.

"We are gathered here today to witness the bringing together of this kinky man and his kinky bride in porno matrimony."

Wow!! I was flabbergasted by the amount of preparation that was becoming evident. I had no idea about any of it.

Margaret then directed John to step up onto the table and then kneel with his cock held before him. My bridesmaids then assisted me to kneel on the bench before him and Jodie placed my right hand around the shaft of my lover. I looked through my veil at him. I could see he was having the same sensations as myself, mesmerised by the whole event, a numb feeling.

"Lift the veil of your bride," Margaret said quietly, a lump forming in her throat.

John lifted it enough to give me unimpaired vision of his throbbing knob.

"Roberta, you may take John into your mouth."

I dropped my head into his lap and open my mouth as wide as possible, knowing the thickness of his dick and began sucking. I heard John give a loud puff. I felt John give a large shudder. Margaret carried on.

"Do you John take this bride to be your kinky transvestite lover and promise to fuck with her in private and in public whenever the need arises."

I could hear her and those words made me suck on him and try to swallow him even more, they were so beautiful. And then I heard John reply.

"I do."

I felt so emotional as we changed places and Jodie and Julie assisted with my gown as I knelt on cushions on the table with my back to John. He then had to peel back individually, layer upon layer upon layer of petticoats, until he exposed my boy pussy. My head was now laid upon the cushions, my butt in the air as my bridesmaids held my dress from folding back over John. He kneeled onto the bench and slipped his hand though my legs and took hold of my clit. It was my turn to shudder when I felt it in his mouth and then his tongue rang its entire length onto my testicles, and then into my boy pussy. He licked incessantly at my pussy as I took my vows.

"Roberta, as a transvestite bride do you take this man to be your kinky husband and to permit him to fuck you in private and in public whenever the need arises."

I felt so elated, his tongue working between my clit and my pussy and tried to say with as much conviction, "I do."

"You may kiss your bride."

My husband joined me kneeling on the table, lifted my veil and we kissed. It was superb and we posed for the camera before my massive gown surrounded his naked body as we flung our arms around each other in a most passionate French kiss. The girls watched us before we broke to pose with Margaret and with the Julie and Jodie and then with the very sexy Sarah. It was she who suggested John and I should pose out on the street to show our commitment to having sex in public. A long photo session ensued with a variety of line ups. Some of the red carpet was brought onto the street and one of my favourites is John and I standing together, with Sarah holding the front of my gown to show of my standing clit which is being held in her mouth by Julie whilst Jodie doing the same to the cock of John. With the timer we also managed shots with all six of us in view.

It was getting dark and the time was approaching for me to surrender my pussy up on the garden table with all the ladies sitting on the benches.

John began to undress me, unzipping my precious gown and then allowing Margaret to unfasten all of my petticoats so that he could push them all at once down over my hips for me to display my erect clit. We kissed again, long and hard, the bridesmaids also undressed and on their knees holding his cock against my clit, kissing.

Once more I positioned my head on the cushion on the table, my veils, still in position, now draped over my naked body as my husband used it to caress my pussy. With my butt in the air I looked through between my legs and saw Julie apply some lubricant to her fingers and then rub it on to my pussy and then ease her finger into me. Jodie sat at my head to my right and I looked at her as her friend finger fucked me and eased the lubricant deeper into me. Jodie mopped my brow with a tissue and took my hand in hers. I felt that she should not be there to watch her so called boyfriend having sex with another man but I was thankful for her caring as I pondered what was about to happen to me. My attention was focussed between my legs again as I was asked to watch Margaret offer her husband's cock to my pussy. I felt the tip against my buttocks and then Margaret spoke.

"My darling John, my husband, I hereby permit you to fuck your transvestite bride Roberta, my lover and your lover. I offer her virgin pussy to your gorgeous dick as you seal your kinky matrimony." Then I felt her fingers in my boy pussy and then his cock pressing against me. I looked at Jodie, a mist forming in front of my face as she continued to wipe my brow and whisper love messages to me. I buried my face into the pillow as John pressed deeper, telling me to relax my muscles. Jodie told me to relax my whole body and let John gently ease himself into me.

"Aargh," I cried several times, my head rolling from side to side as I bit on the cushions, my eyes closed to help absorb the pain. Then suddenly he seamed to break through and with greater ease slipped deeper into me. I was blowing and rolling my head now as he began to fuck me, another man fucking me, we were surrounded by gorgeous women, and he was fucking me. Suddenly a vision of Adele came into mind, the quiet girl at college who wanted me to partner her to her party. What would she think if she saw me now?

Photographs were taken, both of us now covered by my long veil as we fucked. This was wonderful and I begged him to fuck me harder.

"Fuck me darling, fuck me in front of my girlfriends. I deserve no less. I love you all so very much and want to be a kinky shemale bride for you all," I gushed in sheer ecstasy.

John responded and the girls got really excited. Then we slowed for a little rest and as we posed shots with the girls Margaret was wanting to lick John's cock in my ass. She continued by suggesting that she should be allowed to join in and so we repositioned with Margaret lying along the table under me to suck on my dangling clit as I licked on her pussy as her husband fucked me. That was amazing and the sensation of having my clit sucked as my ass got fucked, unforgettable. Jodie joined me to lick on Margaret, our tongues touching as we went, my hand in hers. Then John stopped us on seeing Julie and Sarah being left out. He wondered if we could all become involved and I watched as Sarah, still in her flower girl dress, sit on my back and push her pussy into John's face as Julie dropped to her knees on the carpet and began to lick at Jodie.

What a fantastic climax to my wedding and my new husband shot his creamy hot spunk all over my buttocks and back as his wife kept sucking on me until my hot sperm filled her mouth.

As we went indoors I stopped for a moment and looked back to see my flower girl produce a strap on dildo and begin to fuck with my bridesmaids. It had been a truly magnificent day.

12