The Virgin Trilogy

Story Info
Friend's little sister visits and begs for an education.
9.4k words
4.46
84.6k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first weekend back at University after the Christmas break. The new semester had begun mid-week, so there really wasn't much studying yet and the week had a bit of frosh week feel. There were welcome back events going most of the week and on the Friday me and some friends went to a dance hosted by one of the student dorms.

The dance was held at the campus cafeteria and for the most part it was a pretty lame event. There was hardly anyone there when we arrived and it never got much better. Being university aged guys, the key mission on any given night was to try to meet girls and this event didn't seem to offer much promise.

There was one girl there that knew I could pick up, but it wouldn't have been a good idea. We had hooked up a few times the previous semester and it was clear that we didn't have the same understanding on what those hook-ups meant. Her name was Lisa, and while she was fun I just wasn't interested in a steady relationship, or at least not one with her. When my cock called the shots, I was particularly charmed by her willingness to sleep with me, but her growing tendency to see our pairings as a budding relationship was a problem.

I tried sending her the same signals that girls often effectively sent to me when they weren't interested. I tried not returning calls and I tried to ditch her whenever she managed to track me down. I guess there's one critical element of their dissuasion that I kept leaving out: Every so often I still slept with her.

When she started introducing me as her boyfriend though, I realized that I'd have to do something more drastic to end things. I'd never dumped anyone before, but over the holidays I'd come to the conclusion that I'd have to let her know that we were breaking up. I felt bad about having to it, but I was also a little annoyed to be put in this position by a girl who I never really considered my girlfriend.

Eventually she came over to join me and my friends at the dance. She was friendly as always, but I tried to give her a cool reception which went completely unnoticed. In exclusionary tones I talked about how my friends and I were probably going to leave and go somewhere else.

Undiscouraged, she'd responded with inclusive remarks like, "Where are we going to go?" and "When are we leaving?"

Not wanting to deal with an evening ending break up on a night out, I figured I'd just bide my time. In the meantime I took Lisa's arrival as my cue to head downstairs and use the washroom as at least a short term escape.

As I headed down the lower hallway towards the washrooms, I noticed a cute girl that I didn't recognize heading back the other way.

After a few drinks I can be a little bold and I held out my hand as she was about to pass and said, "Hi! Sorry, but I just wanted to say hello."

"Hi," she said back with a slight hint of misgivings.

Without much more thought I said, "You're just so cute I had to stop and say hi."

While my approach was hardy original or clever, like so much in life, rewards don't go looking for the most deserving. She did stop to talk and for the most part I continued with my complimentary assault. Though at first she seemed a little wary of my routine, I felt a promising seed had been planted. One question in my mind was whether or not she would be staying around at this dance. Since my friends and I were thinking of leaving I was wondering if it was time to reevaluate our plans.

"Are you going to be sticking around here very long?" I asked.

"I think so," she replied. "I'm actually just here visiting, but as far as I know this is it for the night."

We'd actually spent a fair amount a time talking and eventually realizing I didn't want her to feel trapped by the washrooms with me I said, "Maybe I should let you get back upstairs to your friends."

"I think you're probably right," she agreed.

"Hopefully we'll bump into each other again upstairs and talk a bit more."

"Sure, that sounds good," she agreed.

"By the way, what's your name?"

"Tori," she said, smiling back as she walked away.

I did see her upstairs, but we never really got around to talking up there. We didn't speak again until I bumped into her on another trip to the washroom. By this time I was a little drunker and ready to be even more forward. I invited her to leave with me and go back to my place.

"Sorry, I can't," she said.

Undeterred, I painted a suggestive picture designed to show her how much I wanted her and how much she would enjoy the night.

She was firm though, tonight would be impossible. Then she added, "There's a party tomorrow that I'm going to. I just can't tonight, but if you want to meet up at the party, maybe then we could see about making plans."

"That sounds great, but I still want you tonight too," I said.

"I just can't tonight, but I'll be at a party tomorrow. It's on Emerson."

"Emerson!" I said. "My friends on Emerson are having a party tomorrow too. I bet we're going to the same place."

"What's your fiend's name?" she asked.

"Pete," I told her.

"He's one of my brother's roommates," she said. "That's why I can't go with you tonight. I don't want my brother to know. I'm staying at his place tonight, but since so many people might be crashing there tomorrow, I'll be staying with a couple of his friends."

"So you must be Dan's little sister. Hmmm, if you don't want him to know, don't you think he'll find out if you don't actually stay with his friends?" I pondered.

"Don't worry, I think it will alright. I think they know you, I'm supposed to be staying with Annie and Steph and they said they would cover for me."

.

I knew them both and I was wondering what sort of plan Tori had been making with them. "Interesting," I commented. Then with a smile I asked, "Do they know what you might be up to instead?"

"They might have an idea," she commented with a smile of her own.

"Uh-oh!" I said with trepidation.

"Don't worry, they didn't say anything bad and now I know your name too."

"Really!" I said with surprise. "What did they say?"

"I can't tell you that," she teased.

I pressed for more information, but Tori wouldn't say anymore.

After I got back upstairs my friends and I left for the school bar. Other than being tracked down by the girl I'd been 'seeing' there wasn't much more to the night.

The next night at the party Tori looked great. She looked even better than the night before, but I might have been influence by the knowledge of what we'd be doing later. Despite our plans though, we didn't really spend all that much time together at the party. We'd bump into each other intermittently over the night, briefly talk and flirt about our plans for later, but not much more. It was all part of what was our growing secret.

I did manage to learn that Tori just started CEGEP back in Montreal. CEGEP is a junior college system unique to the Province of Quebec that follows high school. Under this system, high school in Quebec finishes at least a year earlier than most other jurisdictions, which meant that Tori could have been as young as seventeen. At first Tori wouldn't tell me her age either, but I finally got it out of her that she had just turned eighteen the month before. While what makes for a significant age difference in love seems to expand with age, in my early twenties a four years would have seemed a huge gap. Of course when it comes to lust, acceptable age differences are much more elastic at all stages of life.

Meanwhile, the girl that I'd been seeing was also at the party and I knew that I'd have to deal with her if I was going to take Tori back to my place.

The moment came when she introduced me once again as her boyfriend. It was the catalyst I needed to ask her outside for a definitive talk.

I used all the clichés that sounded so empty when I'd heard them directed towards me: 'It's not you, it's me.'; 'I just like you more as a friend.'; and 'I just don't think we're looking for the same thing.'

With the deed finally done, I was looking forward to release from the stress of having to execute a breakup. The only problem was that the more the night wore on, the guiltier I felt. I was feeling more and more like a shit for dumping a nice, though somewhat clueless girl, so I could secretly screw a friend's little sister.

This wouldn't be the first time I did something shitty to Dan either. Once my friend Pete and I were back at their place having a few beers after the bar closed, when Dan and few others came back to the house too. One of the people with Dan was a girl I'd been with before who just happened to be one of the best fucks I'd ever had. No sooner had she sat beside me, than we were talking about going back to my place.

It turned out Dan considered her to be his girlfriend and he was pretty upset. When she and I were back at my place, she told me that not only had she and Dan never been together, but she didn't even realize that he was interested in her.

In retrospect, I'd say Dan had an even more expansive view of what constituted a relationship than the girl that I had just dumped. Still it became a point of friction that took some time to smooth over.

I'm generally a pretty happy drunk, but between the guilt of dumping the girl I'd been seeing and the trepidation of upsetting Dan if he found out I'd despoiled his little sister, I began feeling a little morose about my plans.

I was out back having a cigarette and a bit of an internal debate with myself when Tori found me and wrapped her arms around me.

"So when do you want to go?" she asked.

By then my guilt had built and to the surprise of us both I said, "Tori, I don't think I can do it."

"What?" she asked incredulously.

"Look, I'm just feeling too shitty," I said. "I know you didn't know this, but I just broke up with someone tonight and your brother's a friend. I don't think I want to do this behind his back."

Tori was more upset than I thought she would be. In fact, the girl I broke up with earlier in the night had taken things better. Tori was young and her reaction was really underscoring the fact. It was almost like a tantrum. It was as if I was making her go to bed before she wanted to when actually the opposite was true: I wasn't trying to make her go to bed at all.

"I'm really sorry, Tori. Your brother's a nice guy and he's already mad at me for stealing a girl he liked. I hang out here a lot and I don't want things to awkward with him."

"I don't care about Dan," she pouted. "I can do what I want!"

"That's fine" I said, "but I care and I don't want to upset him."

"I promise!" she said. "He'll never find out. Please, I'll do anything you want!"

This last comment made my dick twitch and in offset my resolve began to soften. Her desperation seemed a little unhinged and I found that I liked it.

"You'll do anything?" I asked as I wavered.

"Yes! Please, please," she pleaded.

There was a school playground across the street, I pointing to it and asked, "Would you like to show me? We could go over there so you could suck my cock."

"Alright," she said. Then she added, "After, will we go to your place?"

"If we go to my place, you promise that you'll do whatever I want, right?" I asked to confirm.

"I will," She said.

"No matter what it is I want to do you're going to do it?"

"Yes!"

"You say that now, but what if I ask you to do something you don't want to do? Are going to keep your promise?"

"Yes," She said again.

I pulled her hand to my growing bulge and said, "Make your promise of what I can do to you."

"You can fuck me and I'll suck your cock..."

Interrupting I said, "I know that! Is there anything I can't do?"

"No, there's nothing you can't do," she pledged. "I promise to do whatever you want."

Since we didn't want to be spotted together I pointed across the street to the school yard, to where the school fence turned behind some trees. "See where the fence turns?" I asked. "I'll be right around the corner over there."

Then giving Tori the night's first set of instructions I told her to go back in the house for a few minutes and then to follow me over.

I lit a cigarette while I waited and kept watch between the trees for her. Tori didn't wait long at house. I saw her tits bounce in her loose fitting shirt as she bounded down the steps from the back door. Before I lost sight of her along the fence line, I could see her arranging her clothes and her hair as she walked. Like anyone full with anticipation, she wanted to look her best. I though she looked amazingly hot.

Tori was about 5'4" with thick brown hair, fair skin and big happy looking brown eyes. Her body was deliciously ample without being fat in the way only a teenage girl can manage. She had grown shapely, but carried the softening remnants of baby fat. She had the look that begins when a girl reaches the end of her physical development, but the right to vote and an adult metabolism had yet to have been consummated. She had on faded jeans and a loose fitting gray sweater that served to display the round fullness of her breasts. I could barely wait to have her.

As Tori walked around the corner I began to make myself comfortable leaning back against the fence. Holding the cigarette between my lips to free my hands, I undid my belt and pulled down zipper to give Tori free access. She smiled as she approached, but she was also looking a little nervous.

Eyeing the head of my cock sticking out the top of my underwear she asked, "So what do you want me to do?"

Not answering I pulled Tori toward me. I pressed her body against mine, leaving her face nowhere to go but up to mine. With the exposed head of cock sticking against the middle of her stomach we kissed for the first time. It would be a night of first for Tori, in fact more firsts for her than I'd yet realized.

As we kissed I moved my cigarette to the hand behind Tori's back and used my free hand to guide her hand to my cock. Tori took hold and she tucked her head down into my chest for a better view. She let out a little squeak that I took for anticipation before looking back up to me.

"I think it's time for you to get to work," I said.

"I'm ready," she told me and with the guiding push of my hand Lori began to lower herself down in to her knees.

Tori slowly stroked the length of my cock from the tip right down to the base of the shaft. Her face looked to be in deep study, fixated as her hand methodically squeezed and stroked my cock. When she pushed her hand tight against the base of my cock she would hold it there tight, staring at the clear dabs of per-cum that oozed from its eye.

"Lick it off," I told her.

Obeying, Tori bent my straining cock down level to her face, leaned in and ran her tongue over the very tip. She gathered the building mass of fluid across her taste buds, before it dripped away. Then as she pulled back a string of my juice quickly starched from her lips back to my cock. When it snapped apart Tori had a little giggle and sheepishly wiped her chin.

"Taste good?" I asked.

"Um-hmm," she cooed.

"Good," I said reassuringly. Then I took one more drag of my cigarette before flicking it away and guided Tori's head back towards my cock. Tori's mouth opened and the head of my cock slide in, wrapped by her soft lips.

Tori didn't resist my hand on her head, guiding her mouth back and forth along my shaft. She would choke a bit from time to time when my cock plunged too deep, but she never pulled away. A few times after gagging though, I'd feel Tori's teeth on my cock. Her mouth would involuntarily close with her teeth impeding my next thrust into her throat.

I don't like to complain about things when I'm having my cock sucked, because even a bad blow job is still pretty good. The only exception might be an excessively toothy blow job. I wouldn't say that Tori's occasional bites would have crossed that threshold though, especially considering they appeared triggered by my indiscriminate thrusts into the back of her throat. Still I felt because of the promise Tori had made that I didn't really have any obligation to show restraint and I also had more licence than usual to direct her efforts.

"Careful with your teeth," I said. "No biting."

At which point Tori pulled away from my cock, brought her hands to her face and in a weak voice said, "Sorry, I've never done this before."

I hadn't realized, since she seemed so determined to hook up. "Don't worry you're doing great, it's just that penises are sensitive to teeth," I reassured her. "Later you can bite me anywhere else, no problem."

Again I grabbed the back of Tori's head and positioned it so she'd know it was time to get back to work. Moving her hands from her face she looked at the cock and for a moment looking a little lost she raised her eyes to mine.

Looking back down I reassured her, "Get used to it Tori, this just the start for you tonight."

Then holding her head I pushed my cock against her face. Maybe she'd never sucked a cock before, but that didn't mean that I should leave her with any continuing deficiencies. I wanted her to feel the touch of my cock all over her face. Then I told her, "Try sucking my balls."

Dutifully Tori reached up with a hand to steady them and started licking. I slowly stroked my cock while Tori ran her tongue over my sack. She gave my scrotum gentle kisses before taking turns enveloping each of my balls.

Noticing that Tori was getting a little uncomfortable on her knees I suggested we relocate to the steps leading up to the school's back door. As I walk to the stairs I said to Tori, "So are you ready to swallow cum tonight too?"

"Yes, I want to try that too." If Tori ever seemed like she'd had a moment of doubt, it had passed.

I sat down, reclining back while Tori sat a couple of steps below, leaning in to suck my cock. I wriggled my pants down a little further to help give her better access. This time I sat back to see what Tori could do on her own and I found that I really liked the way she made me feel. She gave a really sloppy blow job and her saliva was running all over my cock. It might have been unseasonably warm for January, but it was still crisp and her mouth was making my exposed skin feel warm. Tori couldn't take me too deep, but for a novice she had me really enjoying the feel of her hot wet mouth. When she'd release my cock to lick my balls I could see the steam rising off my cock into the cool air.

When I was in university it seemed that I was always drunk when I had sex and it was no different with Tori. When drunk, I pretty much found that no matter how good the blow job was, I either had to fuck a girl's mouth or jerk off to cum. Most often it was a combination of both that got me off. As much as I was turned on watching this first time teen work on my cock, I knew that she wouldn't be able to get me off without my help either. When I couldn't take putting off the sight of my cum in her mouth any longer I said to her, "I want you to sit up here, so I can fuck your mouth."

"Alright," Tori answered as she absently wiped a bit of blow job drool from her mouth.

Tori moved up on the top steps and I moved down to stand a step below her. Tori was short enough that this was the perfect height to line up my cock with her mouth. Grabbing her head with both hands I pushed my cock into her mouth and slowly started fucking her. I tried not to drive past her comfort depth too often, but it's not something that can be completely resisted.

Tori was a good girl too, because while she choked and would feebly push back against my hips, she never bit me again.

Finally with Tori's eyes watering I was getting close. I pulled out and started jerking off in her face.

"Have you ever watched a guy jerk off before?" I grunted.

"No, not really," Tori whispered as she caught her breath.