The Virgin Valentine

Story Info
Ryan's V-Day gift from Gwen takes an unexpected turn.
12.5k words
4.8
102.5k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at the little box in my hand. I had debated on whether or not I should wrap the gift. Nobody had ever wrapped a Valentine's gift for me before, but then again, I'd never really received many gifts on Valentine's Day to begin with. It almost felt silly, but in the end, I decided it was better than just handing it over as it was. The book was in my hand now, carefully wrapped in gold paper. It had taken a few tries to get the folds even, and there was still room for improvement, but this would have to do. There wasn't time for a redo.

One final check over the apartment and I was satisfied the place was clean enough for the occasion. Gwen had been my girlfriend for seven months now. She had seen my place in pretty much every state imaginable, but this would be our first Valentine's together, and I wanted things to be in order. Especially since my roommate was rarely in the cleaning mood. Lucky for me, he had left this morning to go see his boyfriend, and would probably be gone for the rest of the day. Gwen and I would have the place totally to ourselves, complete privacy.

I quickly wiped the grin from my face. As someone with a modest amount of sexual experience under my belt it was easy to get carried away in fantasies, especially with a girl as lovely as my Gwen. She was short and slender, with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, and a smile that would melt hearts like butter. She had the look and figure of a girl right out of the swimsuit catalogs, but Gwen was sweeter than any girl I'd ever known my whole life.

She was also a virgin, and somewhat new to the world of sexuality, which was why my fantasy inspired grin was short lived. For most of her teenage life, Gwen and her siblings had endured a conservative lifestyle. Raised as a devout Catholic, she spent less time worrying about sex and alcohol and more time worrying about her grades and future. It wasn't until she finally left her parent's roof and entered the new and exciting world of college that Gwen decided to explore the naughtier side of adulthood.

You could probably say I was a huge part of that "corruption," as she called it, but I saw no reason to feel guilty. I never pressured Gwen to do anything, usually letting her take the lead and make her own suggestions. It started slowly at first, with the simple act of sleeping in the same bed together. That graduated to second base, with her allowing me to feel her chest while making out, and eventually Gwen found the courage to give me a blowjob, her first ever. It was wonderful, and I'd been eager to return the favor. She conceded a few days later, letting me slide my hand into her panties to deliver the first orgasm she'd ever had that wasn't her own doing.

It was slow progress, and at times it was hard to be patient. After all, I wasn't a virgin myself, and it was difficult to ignore the urges every time she came to visit, always wearing those form-fitting jeans and dresses. But, as strong as those desires were, she was still too shy, and nervous, to go all the way. I didn't blame her. She'd only had one boyfriend before I came along, and that had ended in disaster when he realized he wouldn't be getting in her pants for a while. Naturally, that made a girl cautious, but I was determined to prove that I was worth the risk, no matter how long that might take.

Because despite the lack of sex, there were an infinite number of reasons why I loved this girl. Beauty was one thing, of course, but I'd been lucky enough to find a girl with the whole package. She didn't flinch at my unusual sense of humor, and would always laugh at my stupid jokes, no matter how terrible. She was smarter than I could ever hope to be on my own, studying to become an architect and learning Japanese on the side, just for the challenge. And holy fuck could she cook! Years of growing up in a strict household meant learning to help in the kitchen from an early age, and lucky for me, her mother knew all kinds of amazing recipes. I'd almost worry about gaining weight, if it weren't for her constant insistence that we go on runs together whenever possible. She was good for me, heart and body.

All of this, and more, made Gwen the best thing to happen to me in a long time. Even if it took another seven months to take the next step in the bedroom, I would gladly wait for her. Women like this were worth a little patience.

Besides, she had an unnatural talent when it came to oral sex, and more often than not she would be the one to initiate, which meant I never had to ask for the favor. Who could possibly argue with that?

Thoughts like these came with certain images, conjuring in my mind from memory, and soon I was growing hard beneath my boxers. It wasn't uncomfortable, but I instinctively checked my watch to see if I had enough time for a quick solo session.

4:54 PM. Gwen would be knocking on the door any minute now, her final class for the afternoon now dismissed. No, definitely not enough time to masturbate, but I figured it wouldn't matter. I'd be too distracted trying to make Gwen happy once she'd arrived, and if my needs were still a problem this evening, she would probably take care of them one way or another. Our nights together usually ended with orgasms.

I shook my head, pushing away the naughty images. Today was supposed to be about romance, right? Gwen would disagree, arguing that this was a holiday commercialized by the industries that profited the most this time of year. She wasn't a materialistic girl, something else I loved about her, but she certainly hadn't complained when I offered to make our dinner for tonight.

The stiffness was gone by the time I heard knocking at the door. I answered to find Gwen smiling up at me, her flowery dress and sandy hair blowing gently in the February breeze. It was impossible not to smile back. Opening the door for her was always like meeting again for the first time.

"I'm sorry, I think you have the wrong apartment," I said, feigning confusion.

Gwen rolled her eyes at me, expecting some sort of joke. "Oh, I do?"

I nodded and pointed up. "Heaven is on the top floor. Right next to the Starbucks."

She giggled, and my heart melted just a little bit more. "Well, you'll have to excuse me for the mistake. I thought it might be somewhere close by, since your head is always in the clouds."

It was my turn to laugh, and I leaned in for a quick kiss, the kind you give your girlfriend in public when other people are watching. I stepped aside and let her in, wondering if any of her lipstick had transferred to my lips as I closed the door. As soon as I turned back to her, however, Gwen threw her arms around me, leaning up on her tiptoes as my arms wrapped around her, pulling her up to my lips for a kiss that wouldn't have been acceptable in most public situations. By the time she finally let me go, I would have been disappointed if her lipstick hadn't left its mark.

"Been holding on to that for a while, haven't you?" I asked, touching a finger to my lip, checking for a stain of red.

Gwen winked at me in reply. "I got your flowers earlier. It's had me feeling good since this morning, I'll admit."

I nodded. "Glad you liked them. Feel free to kiss me like that whenever you want."

"Oh, I plan on it," she replied. I detected a bit of naughtiness in her tone, but decided not to overthink it. I then remembered her gift, waiting for her on the couch.

"Well, roses and dinner aren't the only present I have for you." I put my arm around her as I spoke, leading her gently over to the sofa. I couldn't help but notice that she had arrived empty handed, save for her purse. I knew she had a somewhat dim view of Valentine's, so it wasn't completely surprising that she hadn't brought anything for me. I didn't mind, I just wanted to see her reaction when she unwrapped her next surprise.

"You really shouldn't have bought me anything else," Gwen said as she took her seat, accepting the package as I handed it over. "Dinner is more than enough. It's a rare treat, after all."

She was mocking me just a bit, but I wasn't going to apologize. My talents in the kitchen could never rival hers. I motioned for her to open her gift and she took a few seconds to admire the effort I'd made with the wrapping. She tore the paper away gently, as if she were ashamed to ruin the work I'd done, but that guilt quickly dissipated when she finally revealed the book waiting for her beneath.

Learning Japanese was one of the things Gwen enjoyed most, but her oldest pleasure lay in poetry. She liked regular books as well, reading stories both old and new, but the majority of her bookshelf held collections of poetry. Knowing this, I had found for her the perfect gift. The piece in her hands was a collection of Japanese haikus, written in their original language. Two birds, one stone.

Her eyes were filled with joy when she turned back to me. "Ryan, this is amazing! Where did you even find this?"

I shrugged nonchalantly. The truth was less romantic that I cared to admit. I simply had asked one of my professors (World Literature, of course) if she knew of any books about Japanese poetry. She had kindly traded me this one in exchange for not fucking her over during the online evaluations at the end of the semester. I hadn't planned to anyway, so it was an easy bribe to accept.

Gwen gave me another one of her passionate kisses, and I briefly wondered if every kiss from this day forward would feel this great. I certainly hoped so.

"Thank you! You really didn't have to do this for me, but I'm glad you did." Gwen's smile was wide and bright. I was hooked on her happiness like a drug, and this was the fix I craved. I went in for another kiss, and this time I let my hand wander to her cheek, caressing her gently as her tongue found mine.

When we finally parted, she eyed me for just a second, then began to giggle again. I raised an eyebrow in confusion, but it didn't take me long to figure out where the laughter was coming from. Her lips were noticeably less glossy, which meant mine were noticeably more red.

Gwen stood, giving me one tiny peck on the cheek before starting towards the bathroom, purse in hand. "I'm going to fix the damage you've caused," she said, searching for a tube of lipstick as she walked. "While I'm gone, you can make yourself busy with that promise of dinner."

"Don't get your hopes too high," I answered as I climbed to my feet. "You're okay with boxed macaroni, right?"

She giggled. "Sounds perfect to me!"

She then disappeared into the bathroom and I made my way to the stove. It was cute that she would be perfectly fine eating a quick and boring meal with me, but I had no intention of treating her to a pot of instant pasta. The steaks were at room temperature and ready for the skillet.

Cooking didn't take long at all. I refused to let Gwen help in the kitchen, despite her protests, but allowed her to pour our wine and set the plates. She kept me company while I roasted potatoes, and seared the meat with butter and thyme. The sun was still on the horizon when we eventually retired to the den with our dinner.

If I'd ever doubted my culinary talents, I need not worry. Gwen devoured every bite, reminding me every few minutes how incredible it all tasted. Her plate was clear before mine, a rare achievement in this relationship. I took pride in that accomplishment, even as a blush of embarrassment flashed across her cheeks. I gave them a kiss for good measure.

She insisted on helping with the dishes, pointing out that I'd promised dinner and nothing more. I thought it best not to argue, especially if it meant the cleanup was done faster, giving us more time to sit with our fresh wine glasses and enjoy the rest of the evening.

The talk and laughter on the couch was short lived, as was the fresh application of her lipstick. She leaned in first, ending my anecdote as she pressed her lips to mine. Her tongue parted the divide and I grew powerless to her touch. She leaned in closer with every second, and before I could protest she was climbing into my lap, straddling me with slender legs on either side of my own. It wasn't the first time I'd found her in this position, and the effect was always the same. I grew stiff below her dress, pressing my crotch against her panties, knowing they would be damp to my touch.

I could predict what might happen next, and my excitement grew as the images formed in my mind. I grinned, imagining the red stain she would leave around my shaft as I worked her body with practiced fingers. As if reading my mind, Gwen released my lips and peered into my eyes, nervous as she spoke her next words.

"Ryan, you've been super patient with me, and I want you to know how much I appreciate it. I know it's frustrating, waiting for me to step out of my comfort zone."

I smiled in return. "I really don't mind, Gwen. Take all the time you need. I'll never pressure you."

She returned the smile. "I know you won't. You're really sweet like that. But, since it's Valentine's Day, I wanted to give you a gift." She wiggled a bit in my lap, and I knew my erection was obvious beneath her.

"You don't have to, sweetie."

"I know, but I really want to. I'm still not quite ready for sex, not yet anyway, but I want to try something new, if that's okay? It's something a friend told me about, and, well, I thought maybe it would be good for us to take a step further?"

I was curious as to what this next step might be. She was already prone to giving me oral sex. What could possibly be on her mind now? Whatever it was, I would gladly indulge her, and if it came to pass that she wanted to slow down, I would honor that wish as well. Even if my cock was begging for something soft and warm.

She gave me one final kiss before returning to her feet. I could tell she was nervous, but determined. Standing before me, she first slipped out of the cardigan that covered her arms. She tossed it to the couch beside me before slowly reaching around to her back, pulling the zipper of her dress down to its final resting place above her ass.

The strip tease was slow, and I enjoyed every aching second of it, my mouth watering as she slowly wiggled the dress down past her hips. It was a strapless, and her breasts were now bare before me. Her nipples were small and pink, begging for my lips, but I held my place on the couch like a good boy and waited for my reward. My eyes followed the dress south as it fell to her feet, revealing a pair of lacy pink panties below. They didn't look cheap, and I suspected they were purchased specifically for the occasion.

She slowly stepped out of the dress, kicking it softly across the hardwood floor as she stood for my viewing pleasure. She looked incredible, and the bulge forming in my pants would be impossible to ignore much longer.

"I hope I get to see you in those more than once," I said, hearing a giggle in reply. I'd seen Gwen naked before, but there was something about lace that drove me crazy with lust. The material was nearly see-through in the front, leaving very little to the imagination. I was surprised to see what appeared to be smooth skin waiting beneath, rather than the dark triangle of short brown hair I was accustomed to. I couldn't see the back, but I suspected she was wearing a thong, a rare addition to her typical panty collection.

She stepped a bit closer and I eagerly put my hands on her waist, as though asking for permission to explore further. She leaned in for a kiss, her perky breasts begging for a squeeze as they came within my reach. Instead, I brought my hands to her cheeks, gently guiding her lips to mine. We lingered there for some time, enjoying the warmth until eventually she pulled away with a grin on her face.

Still full of surprises, Gwen took my hands in her own and placed them back on her waist, guiding them slowly down to the lace and stepping forward so that I could feel her ass. My suspicions were confirmed as my fingers traversed from textured lace to soft skin, further fueling my arousal. I couldn't wait to unwrap my gift.

"Go ahead," she whispered softly, as though someone else might be listening. "Take them off."

I needed no further coaching. My thumbs looped into her waistband and, resisting the urge to rip them off, I slowly tugged the panties down her thighs. The lace glided over her mound, smooth as glass just like her slender legs. I took my time as I gradually revealed her sex, pulling until her panties finally uncovered her lips. A tiny thread of her arousal connected the lace to her body, and for a brief moment I considered diving in to lick it clean. But that was something we hadn't before, and I didn't know if was what she wanted now, so I logged away the memory for later and continued to remove her underwear.

Now that the waistband was past her hips and ass, it was a simple matter of letting the garment fall the rest of the way down her legs to her ankles. She stood in them for just a few seconds as my eyes soaked in the view. I tried not to stare, but Gwen's bare mound was impossible not to notice, and I appreciated that she'd don this just for me.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked, again in that seductive whisper.

I met her eyes with mine, and nodded with a mischievous grin across my lips. I couldn't find the words to properly describe how sexy she was in this moment, so I remained quiet. My actions would do the speaking for me regardless.

Then, in yet another surprise, Gwen turned on her heels and planted herself in my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck. She was generous enough to center herself on my leg, rather than my crotch, correctly assuming that I'd be hard as stone and prone to injury. I could already feel the denim growing damp beneath her.

"Good," she whispered, followed by another giggle. Then, taking my hand in hers, she guided me up to her chest, covering her nipple with my palm as my fingers instinctively delivered a gentle squeeze. She moaned for me, a reminder that this would always be one of her favorite places to be touched. The moans grew soft as my lips traveled to her neck, delivering soft nibbles as I continued to tease her below.

My balls were growing tight beneath my boxers, begging for me to empty them inside of Gwen's body one way or another. I knew she had something special planned, but I still had no guess to what it could be. The only thing I knew for certain was that I needed to cum in the near future.

I was already imagining the various ways this could be accomplished when Gwen suddenly rose from her seat on my leg. My eyes naturally wandered to my jeans, quickly finding the dark spot she'd left in her wake. Gwen was hornier than I'd ever seen, and I was dying to give her the relief she deserved. It wouldn't be a completely selfless endeavor, I'll admit.

"Okay, it's your turn to get naked," Gwen said, no longer whispering as the glee returned to her voice. Before I could argue, she was on her knees in front of me, hands already working at the button and zipper of my jeans. While I'd taken my time undressing Gwen, she was a bit less patient with me. The jeans came off quickly, sliding past my socks and landing next to her pile of discarded clothes nearby. My boxers did little to hide what waited beneath, the fabric flexing rhythmically as the throbbing continued. Gwen looked with hungry eyes at the temple erected in her honor, giving me another grin that only raised it higher.

Her fingers wrapped under the elastic, and in one fluid motion she pulled my underwear down my legs, freeing my cock as it flipped back to stomach. The tiny bead of precum somehow survived the journey, gleaming like a beacon at the tip. Gwen didn't slow down as I had with her panties, eager to rid me of my boxers quickly. Soon they joined the other clothes in the pile, along with my socks. She made no move to remove my shirt, and I saw no reason to argue.