The Virgin's Prayer Ch. 01

Story Info
An invisible entity visits a virgin for a lustful night.
2.3k words
4.07
21.4k
21
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: An Invisible Meeting

Hands were reaching through my skin, moving from within my clothes until there were clutches on my breast. It woke me up breathless. The feeling was so concrete as if it was real.

"Hey." A voice of a male sounded on my head. I looked around but there was no one there. The room was dark and only the city lights outside the window dimly lit the area around me. It startled me at first.

"It's alright, don't be scared," He assured with a soothing voice as I felt an invisible entity beside me. His voice was calming and cool that it eased me to chill down and didn't panic.

Soon, I felt the invisible being hovered over my body as I was lying there still. I was somewhat terrified. "Hey, Hey it's alright," He calmed me down again as if he could read my mind.

"I'm not gonna hurt you." He said gently as I felt him leaned down to kiss my neck to eased me down and soothed me and it was working. My eyes were wide open I clearly saw that there was no one there on top of me but I felt tingles and ticklish feeling on my skin that made me shiver a bit. The kiss was cold and it prickled my skin.

A part of me started to think it was just the air-conditioner and the temperature of the room. Most probably just the cold wind. I began to wonder whether I was just dreaming that I closed my eyes and there I saw him for the first time.

The vision was so clear and so real in my head. He was dipping down and kissing my neck while his right hand was caressing my sides. He was wearing a dark-colored shirt and some blue jeans. I still couldn't see his face as it was still buried on the side of my neck.

He planted light kisses from the base of my neck up to below my ear to soothed me and eased me down. I started to think of struggling or pushing him away but the more I thought about it, the more his touches and his kisses were harder to resist.

"Uhm." I was able to speak. Usually, when it's sleep paralysis or in my dream, I found it difficult to speak or scream.

"Who are you?" I asked calmly as I opened my eyes and he became invisible again. "Are you my dream guy or something?"

He chuckled. I was able to hear his cute chuckle resonated inside my head. "What if I'm your nightmare?" Great! He answered a question with a question.

It suddenly felt so cold that I hid under the blankets. However, it didn't stop him from kissing my skin, my chin then finally he captured my lips for a kiss.

"Hmn!" I closed my eyes again and I saw his face for the first time. He is the most handsome man that I have ever seen. His beauty and perfection were beyond compare.

He was really like my dream guy. He has red hair, crimson and dark. His nose was pointed as he has to tilt his head to the side to claim my lips.

His eyes were closed deliberately concentrated on kissing me lovingly and deeply. The kiss was so soft and passionate and I felt him parted my lips. Then for some reasons, I inhaled cold air through my mouth. It was as if I was eating some super minty candy and it made me feel more comfortable.

"Relax." He murmured during the sweet loving kisses as all of my senses obeyed to his voice. Slowly, I was falling under his spell as his hands began to roam all around my body. I opened my eyes and saw nothing but only the covers above me.

There was no one on top of me, there was no one under the covers with me that I convinced myself. It was all just a dream and a mere fantasy. Soon his hands were underneath my loose t-shirt. He touched my flat tummy before his hands climbed up to grope my bare breast that I muffled a moan on his lips.

"Hmm." I was not wearing any bra during that time that he was kneading and squeezing my plump C-cup breast with his firm hand while kissing me hard. My body seemed to be responding to his touches and I felt him thumbing my nipple as it suddenly felt so cold. Soon my nipple fully erected on his cool touch that I moaned once again. "Ahn."

I tried so hard to muffle a moan as it might wake up my roommate who was sleeping down below. My bed was on top of a double deck and my roommate was sleeping on the bottom bed. He started to knead and squeeze my other breast giving equal undivided attention.

He took a break from kissing me giving me room to take a deep breath as I was panting from excitement. There I saw his gorgeous face smirking with great delight as if he was enjoying touching me. Then I opened my eyes to see nothing but I felt his fingers pinched my nipple that I groaned once again. "Ow!"

Both hands were massaging my tits that I wanted more. To his surprise, I lifted up my shirt above my breasts and I've seen his lips curved into a much wider smirk. I was closing my eyes looking away from his wicked grin as he dipped to the side of my exposed neck as he began planting light kisses on my skin.

"Ah." It felt so good that I was squirming and I felt heat building up my core. He noticed that. Somewhat he was able to read my mind. He eased down his right hand into my pajamas and inside my panties as he began touching my sex!

"Hmn!" I whimpered and squirmed in need while he pressed his fingertips on my wet pussy lips. I shivered from the cold touch. I really felt his fingertips rubbing my slit up and down and it made me quiver in delight. Then, I felt him insert a finger into my slippery wet love hole that I cried aloud. "Ah!"

"Are you alright Lana?" My roommate Sasha woke up to check me on top of the double deck.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said underneath the blanket trying to cover my naked exposed breast.

"Bad dream?" Sasha asked as she noticed I was breathless and panting.

"Yeah, bad dream." I nodded and seemingly the entity did not disappear he was hiding beside me by staying quiet and still. "I think I'm going take a shower," I said as I decided to wash up to fully wake up. It might just be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare but either way, I didn't want to wake up but I have to.

I climbed down the stairs of the double deck as I headed towards the bathroom to have a shower leaving Sasha to go back to sleep.

I sensed the astral being following me and watching me as I took off all my clothes before I dipped in the running lukewarm water of the shower. He followed me in the shower and I found him naked when I closed my eyes. He rendered me speechless with his beautiful athletic body. His face and his body is the complete definition of perfection like of the angels and the gods that I was gawking.

He suddenly just forced me to face the cold tile wall and pinned me there as I planted my palms on it. His right hand spread my legs apart as he began to toy with my clit while kissing the back of my neck. "Ah!" He was calm and still while I moaned and writhed to the sensation of my sensitive bud erected on his fingertips. He was stimulating it by rubbing it in circles.

His other hand groped my breast squeezing and kneading my tits as he sneaked a finger into my sex. "Ah!" I moaned once again as he shut my mouth in a kiss. We were kissing as he slipped his middle finger in and out my drooling pussy and I was helplessly pleasured. Soon he added another finger as it stretched my walls apart to accommodate them both in a warm velvet embrace.

"Hnpf Hnf!" I moaned softly on his lips as he rapidly increased the thrusting pace of his fingers in my pussy. He buried his fingers knuckles deep and my juices leaked from the entrance of my channel.

The naughty astral being noticed that I was hot and needy because his fingers were soaked with my pussy juices. He continued to finger fuck me mercilessly until I reached orgasm for the first time.

"Ah!" I cried squirting as pussy juices spurted from his deep final thrust. He twisted his wrist around while I ejaculated. He was so good at this that I could collapse after squirting but he held me still by the hips as he was not done yet. In fact, he just started.

Soon, I felt something rubbing my pussy lips as he forced me to bend over a bit to perk my rear up. He was grinding the tip of his cock on my pussy lips. He teased me for quite some time until I shuddered in anticipation. He adjusted himself as he suddenly shoved his cock deep as I shrieked.

"Eip!" I was expecting some piercing pain or something but there was only a cold feeling inside my core and I was melting. He groaned while he buried his length deep inside me. He was leaning his forehead on the back of my shoulder as I felt him shiver a bit. Soon he embraced me by groping one of my breasts as he began thrusting in and out my pussy.

"Ah Ah Ah!" I was bouncing back and forth on his crotch. I felt my crotch slapping against his crotch as he thrust in deep and hard. He shut my lips once again by kissing me intimately and sweet. He was swallowing my moans into his mouth while he fucked me deep.

"Hmn!" I cried in pleasure on his mouth while he groped my breast and thrust his hips violently. He slammed against my pussy repeatedly and steadily as I was nearing orgasm again.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I warned him as his thrust became more eager and faster than before. I opened my eyes and saw no shadow or anything from behind but I saw myself bouncing back and forth his crotch. I was having sex with an invisible man. It was crazy as fuck but it was hot as hell.

I felt his force, energy and my orgasm as I suddenly squirted once again. He buried his length deep inside me by thrusting hard as he came as well. Then, I closed my eyes to lavish the orgasm, our orgasm and I saw his true form.

He was all burning deep red like a crimson beast. He has a long lizard tail, a diabolic goat-like horn that points up, and bat-like red wings. He looked like a young demon. He was heaving and panting after some wild sex in the shower and he was kissing the back of my neck.

I almost collapsed but he held me up and still despite my legs were shaking and were losing its strength. Then he kissed me deep and hard underneath the running water until a knock interrupted us both that he returned to his human form.

"Lana, I need to pee," Sasha said as I hurriedly dried myself with a towel and dressed on my pajamas. I went out of the bathroom so that she can use it.

I climbed back to my bed at the top of the double deck as the naughty unknown entity tucked me in his form as he cuddled me close. "Are you a demon?" I asked with my head felt heavy and sleepy suddenly. I was drifting to sleep after squirting twice that night. I was so drained and tired.

"Shh Just go to sleep." He cooed as he kissed my forehead until I fell asleep.

The following morning, I woke up tired and weary. The sun was shining from the window and the astral being was nowhere to be found. I didn't feel his presence around. I didn't hear his voice in my head and I was looking for him for some reasons. I began to think I was crazy or more like it was just a dream, a hallucination perhaps that I shook my head before getting ready for a review class.

The day went on normal in class until I went home to my rented condominium unit. I was staying in room 54 of the 30th floor of the tall building. I decided to practice my problem-solving on the topmost floor of the study area until it was late at night. I returned to my room and reflected on my daily bread and read some bible verses.

I'm a Christian and I believe in angels, demons, God and the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. I prayed so hard that night before going to sleep. I was 25 years old at that time, reviewing for my bar exams to be a lawyer. The evening seemed to be calm and peaceful as I woke up in the middle of the night again as I heard the same familiar voice.

"Hey." He called out while he was lying next to me. He caressed my face with his gentle hand. It didn't alarm me or whatsoever but he leaned forward to kiss my cheeks before my lips. I began to think he is more like an angel than a demon with how loving and gentle he was. He paid me another visit and my nights were never the same again.