The Virtual Cyber Sex Pond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schaeff
schaeff
9 Followers

Brian had wanted to do this for a long time.

Now, Brian had a better understanding of what a woman wanted in bed. As the beautiful woman "Gail" in the cyber pond experience, Brian enjoyed sucking and fucking his lover's cock. Even more so, he had now experienced what sex felt like as a woman, what a man's hard cock felt like in a woman's vagina. He had experienced a clitoral orgasm, and being satisfied by a man. It may even help him understand his women friends even more, (he hoped).

Yes that's right, Brian's cyber persona was " Gail", in the Virtual Cyber Sex world. And it was entirely possible, that the big hunk with that long hard beautiful throbbing cock just might have been a woman.

Just the same, it was a way for Brian to fulfill his fantasy safely, and discreetly, on a Saturday afternoon with virtual cyber sex. Now he was on his way home to his live in girl friend hoping to trade stories as they made passionate love. She had also visited the Pond with a fantasy of her own. She had said something to him about a group sex school on a tropical island....

That was some time ago and he was too absorbed in the excitement of experiencing his own fantasy to hear what she was saying completely - as are most men. Now he was very intrigued and excited by, and almost jealous of, the realness of the experience. But that is another story.

schaeff
schaeff
9 Followers
12