The Virtual Girl

Story Info
Secretary does anything to please her boss.
1.8k words
3.5
19.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I own my own consulting business and travel allot... I hired a virtual girl secretary who was e mailing documents and texting schedules to me as well as sending voice messages... At the start of this work relationship, this squeaky girl's voice had captivated me and drawn my attention to a level of desire toward her that had no explanation.

I decided to start talking to her more on the phone and I was very much into her voice visualizing how this lady would look... and I decided to seek her out in real life.

Calling her on an October /Saturday, I set up an appointment to visit her at her home office the next day...

As evening darkened the sky I caught myself many times out of a fantasy of this virtual ladies vision my mind had created.

On Sunday morning I woke with massive granite like pillar hard on and knew I had to make sure I was prepared for the day meeting so I stopped and an adult store to purchase a few items for my laptop bag.

I picked up some hand cuffs, a few glow in the dark condoms, a little pocket rocket and a 2 pronged vibrating dildo...as well as a few other little things such as lube and various fun little things.

When I arrived at the office / home of this 35 yr old single woman, I was instantly mesmerized by her beauty.

She was a petite 5'2" dark shoulder length haired dark eyed Woman who had a nice pair of stocking clad legs and a short coral colored skirt with a black wool double breasted jacket on as well as a pair of black suede classic pumps. The perfect selection of professional as well as sexy

Upon entering her home she was quick to sit across from me and begin her attempt to attain a full time position with my firm, crossing her sheer stocking clad legs and insuring I had a good upper thigh view noting she was wearing full pantyhose, which she was unaware that this was my fetish.

We made small talk and she was eager to get started so off to the office we went. As we sat together at her desk I noticed she was quite sexy and had nice firm breasts which were perfectly proportioned to her body.

I had brought some wine and asked for a glass and when we were in the kitchen I realized that she had a very nice rounded ass under her skirt and I started to gaze at her in a very sexual way.....

We were now well into a project on the computer and I Asked her to take a break in which we started to make small talk in the living room,

She started to notice the growing bulge in my pants as we spoke of various little nothings and I directly started to question her about her personal life, her sexual life and then she stopped and was all of a sudden very coy...

I told her there were a few ways she could attain this position and she could start by removing her jacket.

She was very shocked and offended but she complied as she started to understand the directness of my position in hiring her as my executive secretary.

Upon unbuttoning her top she revealed her beautiful breasts clad in a deep v plunge sleeveless top and I felt my cock ooze pre cum with excitement, her breasts were full and very perky as she walked by me into her office I saw she was relishing the heat of my eyes on her...

I asked her if I could look around as I sipped my wine and she was very open and polite saying to feel free to look around...

As I opened the first door in her living room I discovered a daybed in a small bedroom with a large window and a night table. On the wall beside the door was a small wall shelf with a blue towel covering something under it on the shelf..? I lifted the towel and to my surprise I found anal beads, lube, a dildo, a blindfold and handcuffs... I was amazed and directly called her into the room.

As she scampered into the room she was instantly stopped in her tracks when I pointed my finger at her shelf of goodies and I directly asked her what her intentions were....she said she had none and that the items were left over from a friend visiting the other day... I grabbed the cuffs and her left arm and she tried to pull away but I cuffed her hand and grabbed her free hand and cuffed it behind her back....

I then walked her into the kitchen where my laptop bag was and pulled out my little bag of goodies... It was then that she became what I had only dreamed about... a submissive begging to please woman and I knew all of her would be had. I took her into the dayroom and cuffed her hands above her head to the side rails of the day bed and began to caress her body her pantyhose was dripping wet and I took the blindfold and covered her glazed eyes and then I took a pocket knife and put a slit in her hose neatly inside the crotch to expose her bare fresh shaved little pussy. She was beginning to heave with pleasure as I slowly sucked and licked her slit and she was very receptive to each stroke of my tongue. I undid my pants and pulled my thick 7 ½" cock out and placed it on her lips and she instantly opened her mouth to accept my drops of pre cum and she began to get into the act of sucking my cock.

I slid only a bit past my head into her tiny mouth as she strained to take all I offered and I felt her desires opening into her sopping wet slit as I fingered and stroked her....

I then started to focus on her slit and I ate and licked every drop of sweet nectar from her. It was then that I realized her abilities are endless and I took the double ended dildo and slid it into her very tiny little hole and the other part was at her anus. I turned it on and she succumbed to a hard orgasm and then it was a finger in her ass as I licked her and sucked her as she screamed and squeaked pleasures out of her mouth.

I stood at her and slid my cock head into her throbbing and dripping hole and it was as tight as a drum as I was unable to enter her fully and she gasped with a look on her face of pleasure and strain as my cock throbbed inside her I thrust into her 4 or 5 times and slid out and dropped to lick her clit and she was bucking around hips thrashing and she begged me to fuck her.....

I then took her anal beads and slid them one after another into her tiny little anus and she was loving every bead as they popped into her asshole. I placed a finger in her slit and felt the beads knowing it would be a long time before I would ever get to feel these beads with my cock inside her. As I pulled the beads out slowly she was becoming very in tune with her fate and was curling her toes and thrashing her hips in a very sexy grinding motion, and it was then that she had a massive orgasm,

I un-cuffed her and laid back on the day bed and she then went to work on my hard dripping cock sucking and licking me stroking me with her tiny hands and her tight mouth stretched to get my thickness into her mouth she moaned as my cock pumped pre cum out into her mouth and she continued to suck and lick my cock, I then got her to sit on top of me and she desperately tried to bury my shaft into her taking about 2/3 of my length as her lips strained tight around my girth. I started to pump into her and again I could feel her tighten up more as she came again.....

Stacy was quickly becoming a reality of what most men only dream about and I was at the receiving end of pleasures beyond the word.... I had not yet cum and was holding back until later in the day as I wanted to pleasure all of her... We decided to take a break and I went to have a hot shower and we went out o grab a bite to eat.

Upon our return I offered to allow her total control for 1 hour and she quickly replied with taking me upstairs to her bedroom where I found an erotic letter on her night stand. Stacy undressed me and lay me on her bed tying my hands to her head board and she began sucking my cock like I never ever experienced before. She was licking and sucking my balls to the point of feeling pain and then she took her finger and started to probe my asshole.

I was in total euphoria as she skilfully attacked my cock balls and anus licking sucking and stroking me to the almost point of orgasm.... She wanted my cum in her mouth and I wanted to fuck her so she sat on top of me and then she did the unthinkable, she turned so her back was toward me and she started to slide b my cock into her ass.

As the head past into her she gasped with pleasure and she could only get a few inches in before having to stop, I tried to thrust but being tied I was unable to force my throbbing cock intro her so we slowly stroked her anus till I believe she orgasmed yet again... then she pulled off my cock took a warm towel wiped me off and mounted me to fuck every last drop of cum out of me. As she stroked down onto my cock I told her I could see her lips spread and I wanted to film it as she fucked my cock she said I could and it is something that put me over the top and I felt my sack tighten and my balls convulse squirting hot cum deep into her sopping and squeezing hole I erupted 5 full hot spasms and was totally spent. The virtual girl was now my reality.

I am sending clients to her now to be satisfied in the ways they like and 2 or 3 times a week I treat myself to this virtual girls real talents.

R.P. BLACK

Toronto Ontario