The Virtue

Story Info
You don't need to speak to say what you're thinking.
1k words
4.23
9.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking across the crowded dance floor of a known-erotica dance club, I looked around for the friends I had come with. Though I didn’t see them right away another face drenched with the floodlight and shining under the sparkling novas caught my attention. Intense dark blue eyes bore into me and I stopped, my eyes fixed on him. We stared at each other for what felt like hours and then I smiled, leaning my head to one side. I bit my lip softly and motioned for him to join me. The hint of a grin crossed his face as he walked over, pushing through the crowd towards me.

Upon reaching me his hands immediately went to my hips, rubbing softly over the red satin skirt. They slid slowly up my body, under the tight black halter, just enough to tease me with his hot, rough hands on my smooth, sensitive skin. We hadn’t even spoken, but I raised my hands to his head, pulling his face towards mine in the most passionate kiss I had ever shared with a stranger. It only took another few minutes of this before I took his hand and pushed through the crowd, pulling this man behind me.

We walked through the swinging doors of the VIP area and I lead him into a private room, pulling the door shut behind us. The room was dark, lit only by a soft red light on the dark mahogany side-table. A red medieval-like quilt covered the queen-sized bed. It looked like a dark slice of Camelot tucked cunningly into the back of a screaming downtown dance club. I held the door open with my foot and he glided past me, pulling me to him as he went. Slowly, he lay me down on the bed behind me. Kneeling on the bed he leant back and pulled his black dress shirt over his head and leaned down over me. He ran his fingers through my silky blonde hair and kissed my neck, slowly and gently. I closed my eyes and listened to him speak through his kisses. He told me how much he wanted me, how much he wanted to taste me. He longed for me, desired me, begging for my lips on him, speaking to him as he did to me. He sat back and began to pull my opaque blouse up my body and leant down, kissing my stomache and licking his way up as his hands removed my shirt. I felt the cool air on my naked breasts as he tossed my top aside. He lowered his head and took my left nipple in his mouth, massaging it gently with his tongue, squeezing my right breast with his hand and running his fingers over the other hardening nipple. He stared down at me for just a moment reveling the beauty that lay on the bed in front of him and smiled at me. I licked my lips and smiled back seductively before pulling him down to kiss me again.

He pushed his hand up my leg, under my skirt and towards my hot and already swimming pussy. He didn’t need to remove any panties because I never covered this part of my body. He pushed my legs open and leant down, moving his face closer to my wet cunt. Spreading my lips with his fingers he moved his face closer and licked slowly up my pussy, hovering over my clit, flicking it gently, but fast, with his tongue. I moaned softly, my hands gripping the bedspread and my back arching slightly. I pushed down on his face wanting him to pleasure me so bad. He continued for only a few minutes before sitting back. I wasted no time sitting up, grabbing him I pulled on the zipper of his pants, pulling it down quickly, followed by his pants, which he promptly kicked off onto the floor.

Leaning back, holding himself up while I lowered my mouth towards his hard cock. Kneeling forward I took him in my mouth, sucking hard and taking him deep in my mouth, my throat, tasting the hint of his seed on my tongue. I licked up the shaft of his penis, rubbing it slowly with my hand while my tongue explored the other areas of him. I sucked hard on his cock again, pushing him in and out of my mouth, faster, faster… in sync with his heavy and quickening breathing, until he suddenly pushed me onto my back, and holding his hard body up on his muscular arm, hovered over my quivering body.

I looked up at him as I ran my hands over his back, begging him with my eyes to take me. He kindly obliged. I felt the tip of his cock exploring my pussy, teasing me. He leant down and kissed me hard, while pushing his cock deep into me at the same time. I moaned and my body tensed against him. I leant my head back in pleasure as he pushed himself in and out of me, filling me up with his manhood. I lifted my legs and wrapped them around his back, bringing him closer to me. He pumped harder and I could feel my pussy start to tighten around his penis as the pleasure began to rise in me. His moans began which turned me on even more and I could barely hold it any longer. I knew I was about to cum and I threw my head back, loud moans escaping my trembling lips. He kissed them to calm me and we locked together in this eternal kiss as both him and I came. So intense, so inescapable. I had never cum like this before. I broke from his kiss screaming with pleasure, dragging my nails up his back. My body shook and convulsed below him and I felt his body shuddering as he came in my hot cunt, our juices mixing inside me. I moaned softly again and gasped for air, my body suddenly weak beneath him.

He collapsed on top of me and we lay together like this for quite a while. I had lay beneath him resting and reliving the evening. I ran my fingers over his back, relishing the warmth his body emitted on me and fell asleep in his arms, hearing nothing from him but the sure and steady beat of his heart.