The Visit

Story Info
Master introduces sub to his friend, the new Master.
2.7k words
4.41
34k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr S Crow
Dr S Crow
52 Followers

He drives her to the house near Fontainebleau. Sitting in the car, he forbids her to get out to go to the door until she has removed her blouse. She must meet her new friend bare from the waist up. On the drive down her English husband has been telling her how easy it is going to be for her to enjoy this weekend. All she has to do is to submit totally to her Master and his friend, to remember that she is their sex slave, their toy, and their plaything. She is wearing the wrap around skirt and has been fingering herself; despite the open sunroof the car is still perfumed with the musk of hungry, female sex. The idea of being taken and used by the man she loves and this total stranger excites her to a degree she has only imagined before. She has masturbated frequently in recent weeks thinking about this and brought herself to many powerful orgasms but now this is going to become reality.

The car is parked in the drive, visible from the empty street. She gets out, her ample, bare breasts shuddering and her sensitive little nipples puckered hard. Telling her to follow him he walks towards the door of the big house. She is two steps behind. Her heart starts beating even harder as she hears voices approaching in the street - male voices. She is going to be seen standing half-naked in a stranger's garden. It doesn't matter, she tells herself, and everyone is a stranger here, except my love, my perverted husband! This is France, the country of sex. She feels as if she is in a dream where any sexual perversion is possible. Perhaps her husband will call to the men in the street and ask them to come and fuck her, there and then, in the garden. She will have to let them if that is what he wants. She wants that to happen, too.

The voices materialise and two young men walk past in animated conversation, not even glancing into the garden. She is relieved but also feels disappointed. What would they have done if they had seen her like this? She follows her Master to the door. He rings the bell and as they wait he runs his hands over her large sensual breasts, rolling her nipples between thumb and fingers, making her whimper. She now feels nervous and aroused at the idea of standing at this stranger's door, half naked, knowing she is there to be his sex toy.

A pleasant looking man opens the door. He's in his fifties, not as tall as her husband, wearing jeans and a denim shirt. He has salt and pepper hair, twinkling blue eyes and a wicked smirk. She already likes him and feels she can trust him. He greets them with that British accent that so turns her on - shaking hands with his friend and, seemingly ignoring the fact that she is naked from the waist up, kisses her on both cheeks, slightly brushing her hyper-sensitive breasts with his clothing sending a shiver through her . She feels silly and excited - a strange mix of emotions this; relief and disappointment, nervousness and arousal, silliness and excitement. It is this unusual combination of sensations that is going to flavour the weekend.

She realises that this is more than the sheer slutty lust she had experienced the last time she had been with her black lover - a highly charged lust that had had her cumming repeatedly from the first contact with him in the motel room last September. Today this lust is being mingled, mixed, spiced, and sharpened. With her black cock fucker she had known, more or less, what to expect - animal fucking and sucking, having her brains fucked out, dirty, nasty sex as she loved it, but today she really isn't sure what to expect anymore. Her whole body is tingling and her continually wet pussy starts clenching in anticipation.

The friend goes to the kitchen to fetch glasses of cool, rosé wine, her Master tells her to sit in the middle of a large, leather sofa and continues playing with her big, soft tits. As she enjoys the feel of his hands on her skin she takes in the room. It is very big, bright and comfortable. A beamed ceiling and thick pile carpet, a wide screen television in a corner, a video camera on a tripod next to it. Leaning her head back as she moans, feeling his mouth on her nipples, she notices what look like two hooks in the old beams, shiny, new hooks that have been recently placed there. On the glass coffee table, in a beautiful carved, wooden box, the lid open, she sees a number of silk scarves, soft ropes and handcuffs. And then her eyes fall upon the glass cabinet wherein there is exposed the most exquisite collection of sex toys she has ever seen. This man is obviously a connoisseur.

Hardly a word has been spoken yet the room has already heard many moans and whimpers since her arrival. Each of the artefacts stimulates her vivid imagination causing her to sigh and shiver, knowing they are all going to be used on her throughout that weekend.

The friend returns with the glasses of very chilled wine and hands one to her Master, then offers another to her. As she raises her hand to take it he shakes his head, she lowers her hand, the cold glass approaches one of her hard nipples, touches it and rotates slowly over the firm nub. The shock of the cold makes her cry out and shudder, suddenly sucking air in through her clenched teeth. She is then allowed to take the glass and lets a mouthful of the cool, sweet liquid swirl around her tongue before swallowing it, knowing that shortly she may be doing the same with mouthfuls of a much warmer, thicker, creamier, saltier tasting liquid. Her tongue licks around her lips at the thought.

"This is your new master for the weekend," her husband indicates the friend who is now sitting in an armchair opposite the sofa.

"You will obey him, won't you slut?"

She nods her head like a little girl being told she has to be good or she won't receive her treat.

"Open your skirt and spread your legs," her new master gently orders.

She reveals a pair of open crotch panties, the sort that whores wear. Through the opening the smooth shaven cunt is quite visible. Down here she also looks like a little girl as her cunt lips are hidden yet the slit is swollen and slightly throbbing. It glistens. She is unable to stop her fingers from entering her sex.

"Finger fuck yourself, little girl. We want to hear you cum."

But this command is wasted on her as she has been on the edge of orgasm since she got out of the car. Her experienced fingers roam, in and out of her soaking slit, over her tits making her groan, grunt, pant. In her imagination she can feel herself being taken, can feel cock thrusting into her... A huge orgasm is starting to surge through her when...

"Stop! Remove your hands. I will have to blindfold you and tie your arms around your back. You are too eager to cum, little whore."

Even though she has unwillingly taken her hand from her cunt it is still spasming on the edge of frustrated orgasm. A new cocktail of emotions is intoxicating her now; frustration, fear and lust.

A black scarf is tied across her eyes, her skirt is removed, leaving her in the crutchless knickers. She feels totally vulnerable as her hands are pulled behind her back and her wrists firmly tied together with another scarf. She is made to sit on a hard chair and wait. She hears rustling noises.

"Don't move!"

She sits as still as she can, her breathing becoming harder. Gradually a familiar, rich, mouth-watering odour penetrates her nostrils, sending signals down to her cunt, telling it to prepare itself. An unnecessary message.

The two men are standing one on either side of her, naked and gently rubbing their throbbing erections in front of her face. She relishes the delicious, musky smell that comes from male genitals when they are particularly aroused. An animal smell, a natural perfume the male body produces to attract and arouse the females he wishes to copulate with. The very essence of sex. Here she has it in a strong double-dose from the cocks and balls of these two horny, perverted males. It goes to her head like pure alcohol. Involuntarily her mouth opens and her tongue licks around in front of her hoping to be able to touch and taste the cocks she knows are just centimetres away. Suddenly her little mouth is filled with the salty taste of a firm gland and her new master takes hold of her head so he can skull-fuck her. Choking on this surprise attack she soon relaxes her throat and lets him fuck her mouth deeply, moaning and whimpering around him. No one is touching her cunt but just being fucked in any hole makes this respectable History teacher cum. And that is what she is doing, right now.

She hears the voice of her beloved Master, "You fucking, cock-sucking, American whore. Look at my fucking wife, look what a slut she is, cumming like a little pig."

She loves being called a slut because she knows she really is one and it brings her off even harder. She wants to be able to take hold of this cock, rub it and squeeze the balls, make them spurt into her mouth but the penis is withdrawn as suddenly as it was introduced, leaving her panting and moaning.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..."

The two men, still sporting rampant erections, go to sit opposite the television, their drinks in hand. She hears the crackle of the screen as it comes on then slurping noises, slapping sounds, men grunting and uttering obscenities, women screaming and begging to be fucked. Her ears pick up on every sound from the porn movie the men are watching, her breathing becoming heavier.

The men know that the longer they hold off cumming, the more perverted they will become. Their aim is to drive her into bigger and stronger and longer orgasms until she will do anything to maintain that uncontrollable peak of frenzied ecstasy. They are slowly taking her right into the inner sanctums of sexual paradise and hell; a place that few even suspect exists.

The friend produces a small pipe filled with the most potent of Nepalese hashish. They move over to where she is sitting and light the pipe, both of them sharing it, ensuring that the intoxicating smoke wafts around her face. She starts to enjoy this rich odour, too, breathing it in through her nose.

Hash high is a sensual experience. It is not an aphrodisiac in itself but it heightens a hundredfold the input of the senses. If you already feel horny before smoking hash, after imbibing you will become a languorous, powerful, sexual animal, all inhibitions gone, the whole body an erogenous zone, each sense attuned to the need for sexual satisfaction.

She feels her blindfold being removed. The curtains have been partly pulled so she is not dazzled by the daylight. The two naked men take their cocks and stimulate the heads by ever so gently rubbing them on her puckered nipples.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she shudders.

Ecstasy spreading through her breasts in electric waves down to her burning cunt. Similar sensations are coursing through the men's cocks and balls. Small, dry orgasms, a prelude to the huge, wet climax they will eventually reach.

One of the advantages of smoking hash, for a man, is that it can keep that monster orgasm at bay by supplying feelings that are as almost as intense as normal orgasms, yet without ejaculation. The erection is constantly alert to all stimuli. For a woman, it is similar except the orgasms can come in waves, like an ocean tide, at first gently lapping at the beach, building and building until it is pounding and rushing with an unstoppable power and urgency.

"Time for your first fuck, my sweet slut."

This is her darling husband speaking. "But you won't get it unless you ask for it nicely."

"Fuck me, I want to be fucked! Take me you fucking bastards and use me, fuck my brains out, fuck the shit out of me, I want your fucking big cocks in me, pounding into my pussy, I wanna cum..."

"What do you think, my friend? Shall we? Was that nice enough?"

Her new master is sliding two of the long soft ropes through the hooks in the beams. They dangle to the floor, about a yard apart.

"Come here, little slut and lie on the carpet on your belly."

She meekly obeys. The scarf holding her wrists is unfastened but now the ends of the ropes going through the hooks from the ceiling are tied around her ankles; if the ropes are pulled, her legs rise in the air, spreading as they get higher. The new master pulls on them and her perverted husband places himself in a kneeling position between her thighs. She is pulled just high enough so that her spread cunt is level with his stiff cock, her head still resting on the floor.

With a thumb nail he slowly scratches her inner thighs from her cunt lips down to her knees, and then back again. She is whimpering into the carpet. He puts his face near to her soaking pussy and blows onto it, knowing this will send orgasmic shivers through her belly. Her sex is giving off the most potent of aphrodisiacal odours. He then places his cock head, throbbing with each of his heart beats, right next to her cunt lips and with one brutal thrust, plunges it into her up to the balls where he leaves it, slowly grinding his hips into her heat, feeling her pussy grip at him like a spastic hand as she orgasms intensely, screaming and bucking her hips up and down, her legs still suspended by the ropes. He intensifies and prolongs this orgasm by spanking her arse cheeks and asking her,

"What are you? Tell me, you fucking little bitch!"

"A slut...a whore.... a cum pig... Ahhhhhhhhhhh!! More....more...Fuck your whore...fuck me.."

She pants and cries through the wave of orgasms she is now experiencing as he starts to slowly fuck her with his still hardened member, totally in control of his plaything. He motions to his friend to pull the ropes higher so that she is now in the wheelbarrow position, having to support herself on her hands. He is standing up between her well spread legs, holding her thighs, pounding into her as he pumps another long, screaming orgasm through her shuddering body. The cords are relaxed, lowering her to the floor where she continues moaning rough, guttural sounds from deep within her.

Eventually she is untied and helped to slip into a long, black, low-cut satin evening dress. The men put on silk bathrobes. She is told to go into the bathroom to clean up. She returns, ravished...starved. They escort her to the kitchen.

They have been in the house for four hours, night is starting to fall and they are all famished.

In this huge kitchen another feast for the senses awaits:

slices of.water melon sprinkled with freshly ground ginger soaking in the juices of the fruit:

plates of cold meats and pickles; rough country hams, thinly sliced beef spiked with garlic, thick chunks of tender pork, grilled chicken breasts soaked in honey mustard: crisp salads of green and red peppers mingling with salty bacon bits and baby chilli waiting to bite the tongue - a sudden, sharp, slap on sensitive flesh - all dripping in French dressing: raw vegetables: whole carrots, firm sticks of celery, long, stubby, red-tipped radishes and their thick oozy-smooth, creamy, white and green dips: steaming baked potatoes stuffed with sizzling goat cheese, the knobs of yellow butter melting and oozing over the wrinkled dark skins... all these sensations are spread out on the old, oak table.

They sit at the table eating with their fingers, slurping and licking; their appetite for food - whetted by the hashish and their intense foreplay - as voracious as is their appetite for sex.

She knows the visit has only just begun. She is still ravenously hungry.

To Be Continued...

Dr S Crow
Dr S Crow
52 Followers