The Visit

Story Info
What will be the day his little one travels with him.
2k words
3.75
17.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met you at the airport with a smile. I could see you were a little nervous, or was it embarrassment? Although I asked you to dress modest, I also asked you not to wear any panties and just the thinnest of bras. Yes, you look a little flushed and your nipples thrust against the fabric. How perfect, my little pet is. Even more perfect as I sweep you into my arms and give you a big, strong hug.

I softly kiss your cheek then tenderly bite your ear. I feel you tremble and press harder against me as I whisper in your ear. “It’s wonderful that you could be here with me, my little girl.” I feel you hug me tighter and I hear a soft sigh escape your lips.

The drive to the hotel is fifteen minutes. We talk as though we haven’t been apart for more than a few days … all the time my hands rests softly on your thigh … softly caresses upwards. No, I will not touch your nakedness yet. That can wait.

We park in the front and enter … you marvel at the lobby. Yes, it is famous and has been on TV a few times. The combination of architect and the old south flair make you feel warm. I knew you would like it here.

After taking care of some business, we drive the car to the back lot, but I take my time to show you the rose gardens and trees heavy with summer flowers. I see you smile and watch you settle deeper into your seat. Yes, I see my lovely pet is beginning to relax and take in the scenery.

“Here we are”, I say as I pull up to a spot close to the front door. “Here’s our place to live for a week, my little one.”

I see your approval.

I extend my hand and softly say, “Let’s take a walk so I can show you around before we go upstairs.” You gently place your tiny hand in mine, smile, and whisper “Yes Sir”

Walking around the grounds I show you the outside pool. It looks like a tropical lagoon surrounded by cliffs of the hotel … cliffs potted with balconies for people to look down upon the swimmers below. In the middle of this lagoon is a small island that holds the whirlpool. This is covered so there is protection from the weather … and minor privacy from any eyes above.

I smile thinking about sitting in this hidden pool with you. Yes, later this week will do nicely.

All the time we talk and we hold hands. It feels so good to have you with me and even better knowing that for these moments your worries dissolve in the warm, summer night. That I can make you feel better. It’s good that we share pleasures when we give pleasure.

How long do we walk? I think it’s just ten or twenty minutes …time stopped as we talk and stroll together but the sun will be setting soon so we decide to gather your luggage and head to our room.

The elevator is one of those glass types that carry you up outside the building. We go up and away from the tropical garden. We go up to the top floor – floor number five. The view from here is wonderful.

You know me, I can’t resist, so as we fly upwards I reach forward to pull you in my arms. I kiss you with controlled lust … or is it just pure passion? Either way, your kiss is just as deep and intense. As the elevator stops I release you and you gasp for air. I sense your heart pounding stronger.

I open the door and carry your single bag in. You follow and together we admire what lays behind this door of our lofty suite.

There, in the center of a very large room, a king size bed commands the remaining features. Glass tables and a wooden desk keep it company. From the door we also see into the bathroom and where one would expect a mirror to be, an archway opens, allowing one to gaze upon someone at the vanity. And beyond our bed is the opening outside our tower …

As we go across the room I can’t help but to notice I can see a couple in the balcony across from ours. Yes, if one is not careful, people could see into our room. Not as much privacy as I would expect, but still ... I smile.

We take a few minutes to hang up your clothes and tuck away the rest in the drawers. I take the time to place the toys I asked you to bring in the nightstand beside the bed. I always smile and my pulse jumped as I envision the nights to come with these.


At last we are finish with just a few minutes of daylight remaining.

“My Darling, will you join me outside?”

Your smile is big and you glide to me. “Yes Sir” is all you say and all you need to say.

I set down the two chairs and we are lucky enough to watch the last of the sun slip away. The colors are bright and the summer air is still warm.

Your hand is in mine and we just sit there for minutes. Sometimes we say something, but not much … it really doesn’t matter, expect that you’re with me. Oh, we do talk about how things are going at my work and how your web site is developing. I talk about other things too and whatever we say we actually listen and hang on to every word the other says. Yes, we care about each other and enjoy hearing stories about what happens while we’re apart.

Finally darkness embraces the courtyard and only a glow of the lights below illuminates this outer shelf of paradise. I have a vivid image of you locked in my brain – one where your skin is bathed with a light like this. It makes you even more beautiful.

Time slips by and somehow I am standing there hugging you tenderly. We both need this so much. You feel so good in my arms. Me, your strong Master, and you, my delicate Little Girl.

My hands move along the curve of your back … softly touching what I know so well. I know every curve and I still marvel at the softness of your skin. Your head rests on my chest as we remain embracing and my hands moving slowly over your sweet body.

I look around and do not see anyone outside. I know that even if I did I would do what I did next. While you still lean against me, I begin to undress you.

“Please Sir, not here, not like this.” you plead in a tiny voice. You begin to blush for me – blush that lovely pussy pink. All I say is “Hush, my little one, it is what I want.”

The warm air is perfect as piece by piece, your clothes drop to the floor around our feet. As I slip off your bra you take the time to unbutton my shirt and press your body against me. You feel so warm and soft.

At last you are naked. Yes, my pet, naked in my arms as I hold you. My naked maiden holding dearly to the strong lord who adores her.

I still do not see anyone on the balcony watching us, but what from their rooms? I know the rooms below can not look up at us, but is there someone out there spying on two people so embraced in passion. It doesn’t matter.

You moan as my hand cups a breast and I squeeze it hard. “Please Sir, may we go inside now?

I smile and whisper back “Soon, my little one. Soon”

Now my hand moves lower again … cupping your ass and squeezing. I hear another moan escape your lips and know that you are getting hotter and wetter for me. My hands move more and I squeeze stronger. I smile as a soft gasp escapes your lips … a gasp of pleasure knowing your powerful master adores you and excites you so much.

I kiss you deep … no, we kiss together deeply. Me, wrapping my arms around you while you lift up on your toes to reach me better. Our kiss is so perfect. I love you.

“I want you to please me now, my Pet”, I whisper into your ear.

Now I feel you tremble.

I expect you to plead to go inside, instead you surprise me. You put your hand up and softly push against me. I thought it was because you no longer wished to be held, but that thought quickly disappeared when I saw the passion and raw lust in your eyes. A passion that is reflected in mine too.

Slowly you knee down, leaving me stand above you. The sight of your slow erotic movement evokes a pleasure in my loins because that is where your hand and your hot lips are headed.

There, above the world … high above the tropical pool below… you slowly take my cock into your tiny mouth.

I stand there; watching my pet hold her precious prize so close to your face. I always smile as I watch how you admire and adore my cock … your master’s cock. Tonight is no exception. Then slowly you begin to lick and suck upon the cock that is entrusted to you.

I cannot help but to moan as you take me in deeper. My hands reach down, not to guide you, but to tenderly hold you.

Oh yes, my pet, another night I would have you here handcuffed as I trust my cock deep into your mouth … fucked your mouth hard, but not tonight … not on such a warm, summer night.

Your eyes remain glues to mine as your let the length of my thickening cock slip in and out. No, tonight you cannot take it all, but there is no need to. You baby-like sucking pulls my cum closer to you. Every minute brings me closer to giving you what I save for my sweet pet, my little girl.

The time has approached and I must make a choice … either let you drink my cum or take you and fill your tight pussy with my cock … and my hot cum.

I pull you up. Your breathing is hard and labored … your face flushed and your lips looking even more full and wanton. I see the moment of worry in your eyes as you search mine for the reason I pull you to me. I see your fear that it is my disapproval or lack of pleasure. There is no disapproval and clearly no absence of pleasure, only desire. We smile together.

“Come, my Pet”, as I take your hand and lead you to the bed. I lay you down and tower above you. As I slowly kiss my way down from your lips … your neck ... your hard nipples ... down to your open thighs …. I remember we didn’t shut the balcony curtains.

If someone wants to, they can see us on our bed … just as they could have seen you naked and pleasuring my cock. I smile as I lift your legs high and open so my tongue can glide across your little ass hole … now across your hard clit … as I enter just inside your open lips … and I taste you.

Soon I will be inside you … filling you with my powerful cock … slowly pumping my cock deep in and out of your tight but so wet pussy. If anyone is watching then they too will know how we feel. They will know that I am truly your master and you are my total pet.

Your moans grow louder as my finger pushes slowly into your opening ass...