The Visit

Story Info
After a week of denial, she uses her mouth to earn a reward.
1.2k words
4.09
28.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knock Knock

Twelve noon, he was right on time. Filled with nervous anticipation, she opened the door. A smile spread across her lips as he stood in the doorway. Opening the door wide, she stepped aside so that he could enter. “Please come in Sir,” she whispered softly, her voice suddenly failing her.

That grin she knew so well riding on his lips, he stepped into the living room as she closed the door behind him. He walked over to the couch and sat down, giving her the look she knew so well, even after 4 years. With only a moment’s hesitation she moved across the room and stood before him. She had agonized for what must have seemed like hours over what to wear for his visit, and had finally decided on the short denim skirt and black tank top, as the weather was unusually warm for the end of March. Now she watched his face as he looked her over. Still he did not speak.

“Would you like anything to drink?” she asked, as much to fill the silence as to see to his thirst, should he have one. As she awaited his answer, she remembered his very first visit to her, when she’d brought him a drink and knelt before him, head slightly lowered, lifting the glass up to him. She wondered if he was remembering that moment as well.

“Yes little one,” he replied, and she shivered just the slightest at the name. “A glass of ice water will be fine for now.”

Smiling, she nodded softly, whispered “coming right up” and turned to walk into the kitchen, her hips swaying naturally within the snug fitting skirt. As she returned with his glass of water, an overwhelming urge took hold of her and the next thing she knew she was kneeling at his feet once more, knees spread as wide as the skirt would allow, lifting the glass to her lips to place a soft kiss of affection to the rim and then offering the water to him, her pulse skipping beats all the while. She couldn’t speak past the lump in her throat.

He gazed upon her for a few moments, remember the first time she’d been in such a position before him, and he smiled. Taking the glass and drinking from it before placing it aside, he then leaned forward and brushed his fingertips against her cheek. This time he felt as well as saw the shiver that danced through her. She had always been so responsive to his slightest touch, and it seems that as well had not changed.

“How long are we alone little one?” he asked her in that quiet tone of voice that always made her insides quiver.

“My roommates won’t be home until the evening Sir, around 5pm or so.”

“Good slut, those five hours will be well used.” He grinned, that soft laughter escaping. “Now tell me, have you followed my instructions?”

Her unbound curls bounced on her shoulders as she nodded her head. “Yes sir, I’ve not given myself an orgasm once this past week.”

“Mmmmmm good. I bet you’ve really been looking forward to my visit, haven’t you? Thinking of my cock in your mouth, throbbing as you suckle on me.”

Groaning, a shudder raced through her, her tongue peeking absently and dragging over her lips. “Oh, yes… yes I’ve barely been able to think of anything else sir.”

“Well then, little slut, let’s not waste anymore time.” And as his eyes lowered to his groin, she knew what was expected of her.

Not hesitating a second, she moved forward to rest between his spread legs, her slightly shaking fingers lifting and undoing the fastening of his pants and then dragging the zipper down. As she curled her fingers into the denim, he lifted his hips to aid her in pulling them down. A moan of desire escaped her lips as his hard cock sprang free. Her eyes lifted to his, hunger burning in their depths. At his nod, her hand curled around his hard flesh and her mouth lowered, taking the head of his cock between her lips. Moving her hand gently up and down on his hard length, her tongue swirled over the flesh within her mouth, suckling on it until she heard a soft gasp of pleasure coming from him. As she let her hand fall away, she began to slowly lower her mouth onto his hard shaft. Her tongue pressed against the underside of his shaft as she began to slowly take him all the way in and out of her hot, wet mouth.

“Yes slut, suck me well enough, and you know what your reward might be.” He groaned as he felt his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. He remembered the previous visits, as he’d taught her how he liked to be pleasured this way. Remembering what an eager student she was.

She moaned at his words, the vibrations teasing his hard cock as she began to increase the speed with which her mouth worked him. His hand fell to rest at the back of her head, fingers curling into her wild curls. He didn’t guide her though, for this she must do all on her own to earn her reward. She tilted her head slightly to the side, changing the friction a bit as she suckled his cock in her mouth. As she raised back up.. she let him slide almost completely from her mouth… suckling on the tip of his cock.. then quickly took him completely in once again. She repeated this four more times, and then went back to the slow, deep strokes once more.

To increase her torment, he slid his shoe off and pressed his bare heel between her spread thighs, tight against her wet cunt. Her loud groan shuddered through him. As he began to firmly grind his heel into her clit, she began to suck him harder and faster, impaling her mouth with his cock repeatedly. “Don’t you dare cum slut, do you hear me,” he growled at her.

“Mmmmhmrmmmff” came her muffled reply as she hungrily fucked her mouth with his cock. She couldn’t seem to get enough, her nose bumping his groin again and again as she swallowed his throbbing cock greedily. She had to fight to keep from moving her hips against his foot, her cunt aching so badly to be able to release after a week of denial.

And then she felt him begin to stiffen, his cock growing even larger within her mouth. She almost growled… eyes drifting closed as her head began to bob in earnest on his cock. Suckling hungrily as she took him as deeply as she could again and again and again… wanting to taste his cum as it flooded her mouth and ran down her throat. As she took him all the way once more, she suddenly felt his hand holding her head there.. his cock buried fully in her hot mouth as he found his release. His growls echoed through the room as his hot cum shot against the back of her throat, his body shaking with the force of his pleasure.

As his body stilled, without being told, she began to slowly lick his cock clean… being careful to not miss a drop. His heel still grinding against her wanton cunt... tormenting her clit, he regarded her through narrowed eyes, deciding on whether she’d earned her reward or not……

((to be continued))